Cocoa Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

"Okay," he replied.

"Do you ever French kiss your wife using tongues, play and kiss her breasts, finger her, or kiss her pussy?" I asked and received a negative shake of the head to each.

"Why would I want to do that?" he asked.

"Jim, a woman is not as ready to fuck as a man," I stated. "They need a little warming up. The next time you and Linda are going to have sex, try the kissing and playing with her breasts. It can't hurt. I'm sorry that I have to run but it's business."

We left the apartment and I went to work. Things went as I had expected and by five o'clock, I was drinking a beer at the Surf. Only a few people were in the lounge and I was sitting at the bar adjacent to where the waitresses placed their drink orders. Maggie placed an order. While she was waiting, she looked around the lounge.

"Hi there," I said cheerily.

"Hi yourself," she said. "I really liked waiting on you last night."

"I enjoyed having you wait on me," I replied. "But I kept thinking how much nicer it would be if you were sitting at the table in a nice restaurant somewhere and someone was waiting on you."

"That would be nice but I'm not supposed to do that,"

Before I could say anything else, Joseph, alias Joe the Bartender, returned with Maggie's order and she retreated to the dining room. "So, You're hitting on the waitresses now," a voice from behind me said.

I turned to see Kathy. "Hi, beautiful," I replied. "Mind if I hit on you?"

"Only if you want yes for an answer," she said. "I'd love a drink after work. I get off at eleven."

As much as I would have liked to accept her offer, I wanted to save myself for the next morning if anything was going to happen with Linda.

"Another night maybe?" I asked.

"Sure, but don't call me baby," she laughed at her corny joke and went to serve a customer.

I took out a business card and wrote on the back, "If you would like to have dinner with me, tell me your day off, the time to pick you up, and your address."

When Maggie came back to the service bar, I placed it on her tray, business side up. She turned it over and read it then looked straight into my eyes. It was probably only seconds but it seemed like a very long time that neither of us blinked or made any type of expression. Finally she turned, picked up my card, and went into the bathroom. When she returned, she did not look at me. She picked up her full tray of drinks but before leaving the bar, she placed a napkin in front of me. I turned it over and read, "Monday, 7 PM 1415 S. Atlantic Ave. Apt. 625." She included her phone number. I paid my tab and went home.

I fixed myself a sandwich and opened a beer. I tried to watch television but I could not find anything interesting even though I watched for quite a while. I listened to music and tried to read. After some time, I realized that I was only reading words and their meanings were escaping me. Noticing that it was after ten, I was about to return to the Surf and see if Kathy's offer was still good when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and without waiting to be invited, Jim barged in.

"Okay Mr. Smartass," he began angrily. "I just came up here to tell you that you ruined my sex life forever with your high and mighty advice. Linda has always been big down there but when I kissed her and played with her tits, she got all wet and slick. I couldn't get any friction at all. It was like putting my dick into a warm glass of water."

I started to say something but he cut me off. "From now on just keep your fucking advice to yourself," he yelled as he went out the door.

I laughed at his unintentional pun of 'fucking advice' and decided to forget about going to see Kathy and go to bed instead. I did not lie in bed very long before I went to sleep but sleep did not bring rest. I was plagued with weird dreams and was awake several times. I was awakened at about six-thirty by a light tapping on my back door. I went to answer it wearing only my boxers. I opened the door and Linda was standing there barefooted, wearing a thin cotton housedress and from the appearance, nothing else.

"I hope I didn't wake you," she began. "But I wanted to talk with you and you said you wanted to talk with me. Jim left for work about forty-five minutes ago and I waited as long as I could before I came up."

"That's okay," I said as I turned to go to my bedroom. "Let me put some clothes on."

"There's no need for you to dress for me," she said. "You're at home. Be comfortable. In fact, I'll join you."

She lifted her dress over her head and let it fall to the floor. She slid her nude body into my bed.

"You said you wanted to talk," I said.

"Did you see Jim before you went to work yesterday?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I thought so," she said. "He came home early and was very nice to me. I knew something was up. When we went to bed last night he held me and kissed me. He put his tongue in my mouth and played with my breasts. It was the first time he had done that since we were dating. He was very clumsy but I got turned on remembering what you and I did yesterday. About two minutes later when he put it in me, he got all mad because I was wet. I was thinking that I might have got that feeling that I got yesterday if he had done it for a while but he quit. He said it didn't feel good to him."

"That feeling is called an orgasm or a climax," I said wondering how she could have gone to high school and not know this. "You said that yesterday was the first time you ever had an orgasm?"

"Yeah, that's right," she said. "Can we do it again with you inside me this time?"

"We need to talk about that," I said. "You are technically still a virgin."

"You mean I still have my cherry?" she asked.

"Yes, you do," I replied.

"How can that be?" she asked. "Jim has done it to me hundreds of times."

"I guess he never got deep enough to penetrate your hymen, what you call your cherry," I said.

"Well, that explains something," she said. "My mother told me when I got married that it would hurt the first time he did it but we had already done it and it never hurt. Will it hurt when you do it?"

"If I do it, there will be a little pain but it doesn't last very long," I said.

"You act like you don't want to do it," she said. "Is there something wrong with me? I thought men liked popping cherries. That's what I heard."

"It's not like I don't want to have sex with you," I explained. "I do. But I want you to be sure that you want it to be me. As far as enjoying taking a woman's virginity, teenage boys probably think that it makes them a big man to do it "

"I want you to do it for me because I think that it is only right for the first man to make me feel, that is, give me an orgasm to be the one that does it."

No more words were necessary. I moved over and took her in my arms. When our lips met, she was ready to start tongue kissing. We kissed for several minutes while our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I moved down so that I could kiss and fondle her breasts. She began to moan when I took first one tipple and then the other into my mouth. I sucked on the hard pebbles at the tips of her breasts and circled them with my tongue. I raised my body so that one knee was between her legs. I pulled my knee up so that it was against her crotch. Her pussy was wet with her juices. I placed my other knee between her legs and began kissing down her body.

I kissed and licked my way down across her slightly convex tummy. Each time I kissed her skin she would shudder. I bathed the inside of her thighs with my tongue. Between moans, she was able to get out the words, "What are you doing?" Instead of answering in words I attacked her pussy with my tongue. I licked from her asshole to her clit and back again. I knew that it would not take long for her to begin climaxing once I began tonguing her clit so I stayed away from it for awhile. I thought that this was her first time being eaten so I wanted to make it last. I tongued her sweet tasting pussy and licked that tender area between her pussy and asshole. Every so often, I would include her rosebud and go up to her clit. I sank two fingers into her tight pussy and directed my tongue's attention to her clitoris. She had a large clit and I sucked it into my mouth.

Her body went wild and I snaked my left arm around her right hip and laid my hand flat against her stomach in order to hold on. The more I fingered her and licked her clit, the more she climaxed. When I thought that she was at the height of her orgasm, I moved up her body and slid my cock through the inside of her pussy to wet it with her copious juices. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her tight pussy and paused briefly. They say a stiff dick has no conscience but I paused long enough to wonder if what I was doing was the right thing. Without getting an answer, I pushed forward. I had to pump a couple of times but when my cockhead met the resistance of her hymen, I didn't slow down until I was fully buried. I stopped momentarily to allow her to get used to me being inside her but within seconds, I felt her moving her velvet tunnel up and down my cock, hunching me. She continued climaxing and fucking me with short fast strokes. The feeling was marvelous. I watched my cock as it entered and emerged from her tight wet love tunnel. I liked the way the skin around her vagina hung on to my dick as it came out of her pussy. I could not hold back anymore. I joined her in our sexual pleasure. I pumped rope after rope of pearly white cum deep into her tight chamber. I lay atop her with my weight on my knees and elbows until her vaginal muscles pushed my flaccid cock out of her sweet pussy. I rolled over onto my left side and pulled her to me. I held her in my arms as we came down. The look on her face was exquisite. For a moment, I wondered if Jim would be able to tell that something had happened when he saw her expression. Of course, the look of satisfaction would be gone before he saw her.

"I'm glad I know you," she said. "I can't believe that I am as old as I am and just now started having orgasms. That thing you did to me down there with your mouth. Does everybody do that?"

"Not everybody but a lot of people do," I said. "It's just another way to please your sex partner."

"Did you do it to me so that it wouldn't hurt when you put your thing in me?" she asked.

"Not necessarily," I replied. "I did it because I thought you'd like it and I wanted you to be in the middle of an orgasm when I put my penis in you."

"I did like it a lot," she said. "Will you do it again sometime?"

"I guess so," I said. "If you want me to. "By the way the proper word for it is cunnilingus but most people call it eating pussy."

"I do," she said. "And I want you to do it to me some more, also. I thought it would hurt more than it did. It just stung a little for a few seconds. The reason I started moving was I thought you were going to quit and I didn't want that."

"I didn't want that either," I said.

"Can a woman do that to a man?" she asked.

"Not exactly the same but she can use her mouth to get him off," I said. In fact, I think that it would be a good thing for you to do to Jim."

"Will you teach me how?" she asked.

I was getting horny again talking about sex to this beautiful naked woman. I got up and washed myself and came back to the bedroom ready.

"Oh goody," she exclaimed. "You're big again. Are you going to do it to me now?"

"I thought that you wanted to learn how to give a blow job," I said.

"I do, I do," she said excitedly.

"Okay," I said. "Sit on the side of the bed and I'll stand here in front of you or if you will be more comfortable I'll lie down. Take your hand and wrap your fingers around the shaft of my penis and pull the skin back and forth. When you have the skin back, put your mouth on it and just act like my cock is a Popsicle. Lick it and suck it and when you get going, act like you mouth is a tight pussy. I'll tell you when I'm about to cum."

She was following my instructions to the letter. It was hard to believe that mine was the first cock that she had sucked. She was a natural. She was sucking and licking and using her right hand to jack me. Watching my dick go in and out of her mouth got me ready to blow my load in short order.

"Oh God Linda, you are so good at that," I half moaned. "It feels so good. I'm about to cum."

Instead of taking her mouth away she started moving it faster and I started shooting cum into her mouth and down her throat. She was swallowing fast and only a tiny amount escaped out of the corner of her mouth. She kept sucking until I was completely through then she cleaned my cock with her mouth. I pulled her up and kissed her fully on her lips. She responded by French kissing me. There was a trace of my cum on her tongue but I felt so good that It didn't bother me at all.

"Was I Okay?" she asked innocently.

"You were much better than Okay," I said. "You were fantastic. If I didn't know it was your first time, I certainly wouldn't have known it by your performance.'

"You think that I should do that with Jimmy," she asked.

"I think that you and Jim are going through a crucial time in your marriage," I said. "He thinks that his sex life is over. If you want to continue with him, you have to let him know that it's not. The next time you're in bed together cuddle up to him and at your first chance, play with his cock. Even if he's negative, continue until you have him exposed. Remember that you are on a mission. Get into a position like you're looking at it and say something like you have always wondered what he tastes like. Before he has an opportunity to respond, take him into your mouth and stay with him until he cums. There are very few men who can stay mad during a blowjob. Be aware that he probably will not want to kiss you right away."

"I'll try it," she said laughing at my smart remark.

We spent the next couple of hours in sexual diversion. We had a good time playing with each other. We kissed and petted. I ate her pussy again and she played with my cock. Even though she was somewhat tender, she wanted intercourse again. I slid my cock into her in the missionary position and basically just held it there resting my weight on my elbows. She made little moves with her pelvis that felt marvelous. When she began her last orgasm of the day, the muscles in her vaginal walls milked my cock deliciously until I washed them with my remaining cum. We showered and she went down the back stairs to her apartment. It was not even noon and I was pussy-whipped.

I took a nap and awoke about three in the afternoon. I glanced out the window and saw Jim heading for his apartment. I knew he was going to have a good time tonight. I hoped that he would appreciate what I had done for him. Of course, he could never know that I had anything to do with it.

I was rather enjoying a lazy afternoon and was not in any hurry to do anything that would disturb it. I watched an old rerun on cable and was thinking about having a drink about sundown when the phone rang. It was Linda.

"I took your advice and gave him a blowjob," she said excitedly. "When he came home, he said he was tired and was going to take a nap. I let him get undressed and lie on the bed before I went in to talk to him. At first he acted all mad but after I started playing with his thing he acted a little better. I got up on my knees next to him and acted like I was trying to get a better look. I wasn't jacking him very much because I didn't want him to cum before I got him in my mouth. I sucked and licked his little pecker until he shot his stuff in my mouth then I swallowed it. He didn't have much but he had more than he usually does. He jerked all over the place and made all kinds of noises. He told me how great it was and how much he loved me for doing it and went on and on."

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"He went over to the Merritt Island Mall to get some fishing stuff," she replied. "I'm all horny and he'll be gone about an hour and a half. Can I come up for a little while? I'd love for you to work your magic on me."

"Not tonight," I began the lie. "I was just about to leave to meet some friends. It will have to be another time."

"Okay, but don't make me wait too long," she said.

I didn't want to leave that early but I did. I stopped at the Surf and had a beer at the bar. The beer had been served but I had yet to take my first sip.

"Did you come by to see me?" asked Kathy.

"I sure did and now that I'm here I'm going to look at you for a while," I said.

"In that case, I may just look back," she said in a challenging flirtatious manner.

"How about looking at each other over a drink later?" I asked.

"I get off at eleven but it's a little slow tonight," she said. "Maybe I'll get off earlier."

"If I stay here, I'll be smashed by eleven," I said. "Why don't I give you my cell number and you can give me a heads up?"

I gave her my number and went to the Straw Hat Club to watch and maybe play a little pool. I was not a bad player but there were masters of the game that hung out at the Stray Hat. The Club had a pool room on the ground floor and a country music nightclub upstairs. I've seen guys play ten-game-freezeout for a thousand a game. It was not unusual to see a player run as many as eight or nine eight ball tables. I was not one of them. But I've noticed that wherever masters of the game congregate, wannabes who think they are better than they are also gather. They would not have much money but they were willing to lay it down to prove their ability.

I was able to get control of the table a couple of times and hold it long enough to make a couple of bucks but I was glad to hear my cell ring around ten. It was Kathy telling me to meet in the parking lot at ten-thirty. I wanted to see Kathy but the real reason I wanted to leave was this one guy who was losing to everyone and getting more obnoxious with every loss. I was happy to get away from him.

I had waited for Kathy for about five minutes when Kathy approached the car and got inside.

"Where to?" I asked. "Do you have a favorite place?"

."I have to make a confession," she said. "I'm not as interested in the drink as I am the company. How about having a glass of wine at my place?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied thinking that I liked the straight approach.

"Okay, follow me," she said.

She lived at the Sand Dollar Apartments on the beachside of South Atlantic Avenue. It was a triplex located so tenants could walk out their front doors and across the dunes to the beach. She poured two glasses of a rather pleasing blush and suggested that we sit outside overlooking the ocean. It was a mild night and the moon was just bright enough to see the whitecaps as waves washed ashore.

"I sit out here and relax," she said. "The size of the ocean makes any problems I might have seem so small. I'm going to have a couple of sips of this wine and with your permission, I'll go get out of this uniform. Okay?"

"I'll be right here," I said thinking that she had been smooth getting me out of the house while she changed clothes.

She had been gone for quite awhile. I looked toward the house and through the window, I saw her on the phone. She was having an animated conversation. Soon she returned carrying with her the wine bottle to replenish our glasses.

"Sometimes he makes me so mad," she said then as if realizing that I did not know whom she was talking about, she continued. "My husband, Joseph, works in Orlando and comes home on the weekends but now he tells me that he won't be able to make it this week or maybe the next."

"Do you miss him a lot?" I asked.

"Not in the way you might think," she said. "I owe him a lot. When my family escaped from Hungary, they had to pick one of the countries that would sponsor them and they chose Canada. I met Joseph in Canada while he was in the U.S. Air Force. We dated a few times and he asked me to marry him. I came to the states and began working toward citizenship. I owe him a lot.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers