Cocoa Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew slightly only to return to my greatest depth. I moved to the side allowing the top of my cock the make full contact with her clitoris. I would withdraw and then complete the cycle over and over until I felt that we would explode. When I felt her orgasm begin, I increased the length of my stroke and the speed of penetration until we reached the culmination of sexual energy. Waves of pleasure splashed over us for what seemed like a long time but finally our sweat covered bodies collapsed together drawing from each other the feelings that can only be savored in the sweet post mortem of sex. We lay there together trying not to come back to reality but slowly and surely returning. Kathy would look at me giggle and then hold me tight. This went on for some time before she could completely gain control.

"Who was that masked man, Kimo Sabe?" she asked and we broke up laughing.

We continued making silly jokes and hysterically laughing at them until shortly before dawn. In an effort to help her maintain her good name in the neighborhood, I quickly dressed and slipped out. I went home, showered, and went to bed. I awoke to the sound of a ringing phone. It took me a while to realize that it was mine.

"I've haven't got much time," Linda said. "I'm as horny as hell and need to see you. If you have company, lock her in the bathroom. I'm coming up."

"Okay," was all I had time to say before she hung up and I heard her bounding up the back stairs.

I opened the back door in my boxers and she pushed inside quickly. She started pulling down my shorts on the way to the bedroom. She pushed me backward to the bed where I first sat and with her urging lay across the bed. She lifted the hem of her full skirt and straddled my hips lining up her pussy with the head of my cock.

"I've been thinking about this since yesterday morning and I don't need anything but your sweet cock in my pussy," she said surprising me and turning me on with her language.

I noticed that she was surprisingly wet as she slipped her tight love tunnel down over my stiff dick. She pushed down until I was completely buried inside her. She leaned forward until she was resting her upper body weight on her hands and began hunching me. We were not fucking. She was fucking me and she was doing a wonderful job. I didn't know how long I could last. I was doing everything I could not to cum but felt that I was losing the battle. I felt the walls of her vagina begin undulating and knew that her orgasm would soon follow. It did with a vengeance. She was still trying to pump against me but lost all control as her body was wracked with pleasure. I was pumping the last of my cum deep into her pussy when she yelled.

"Oh God, there's Jim," she yelped. "I've got to go.

I supposed she heard his car but I had heard nothing. Without thinking, I grabbed a robe and followed her to the back door. She turned and gave me a quick wet kiss before jaunting down the stairs. I watched with my head just past the door jam as she reached the bottom of the stairs just in time to lie on the chaise lounger before her back door began to open. I eased my back door closed and opened the window above the sink, which was nearest to where Jim and Linda were.

"Oh there you are," Jim said. "You look a little flushed. Are you sure you aren't getting too much sun?"

"I wasn't feeling too good and thought the fresh air would make me feel better," she stated. "But, now that you mention it, maybe the sun is a little too hot."

They went inside and I breathed a sigh of relief. That incident was too close for my comfort. Jim had no reason to suspect me of anything and I did not want that to change. He was rather sexually secure because he was getting regular blowjobs and getting off by dry fucking his wife. The bonus was that Linda had stopped complaining about the lack of satisfaction. All of that could have changed if her timing had been five seconds slower. He would have seen her coming down the stairs from my back door with her face flushed and beads of sweat in her hair. The conclusions he would have drawn would have been completely different. I decided that I would take it easy for the rest of the weekend and went back to bed.

After taking a nap, I remained in bed reading Kreitner's explanation of B.F. Skinner's combination of Behaviorism and Reinforcement theories. I was thinking that no matter what field a person is in from sports to academia, it never hurts to go back to the basics. The phone interrupted my reverie.

"Thanks for this morning," said Linda. "That was close."

I have two questions," I said. "Where was Jim this morning and where is he now?"

"This morning he went up to Cape Canaveral to see a man he works with about something," she replied. "Although the guy told him to come up, he wasn't home. It seems that he had gone to the store for a few minutes. Anyway that's where Jim is now. Want to mess around?"

I took the question as her attempt at humor and replied, "I think that one close call a day is enough. Besides, even though my thought about the perfect way to die is in bed with a beautiful young woman, I always thought I would be in my nineties and it would be a heart attack. I never gave any consideration to being shot by a jealous husband."

"It's your loss," she laughed. "Maybe I'll see you Monday."

"I'm going to be tied up all day Monday," I replied. "Maybe later in the week." Even though I thoroughly enjoyed sex with Linda, especially her enthusiasm, I was beginning to think I had made a mistake. First, she lived too close and she was seeing me as her only source of sexual satisfaction. The libido is a powerful motivator, so much so that the drive to satisfy it may disregard personal safety. God knows that I have been guilty of that sin. I had to think of a way to divert some of her passion away from me. It was probably ego but I did not think that it would be possible to involve her with anyone else. Of course, a few weeks ago I would not have thought that it was possible for her to be running upstairs to fuck me either. Maybe masturbation or a vibrator would be an answer. Maybe it would, at least take the edge off.

"Oh well," I thought. "That's a subject for another day."

I found myself thinking about Linda, Kathy, and Maggie. Here were three good-looking women with unusually tight pussies who were willing participants in sex with me. How was I so lucky to have found three women at the same time that seemingly liked being with me and gave me such fantastic orgasms? I was thinking that if I could space it out properly that these young women would be good for three or four good sex sessions a week. I guess I was getting carried away because the thought came to mind that I did not even live in Cocoa Beach. I had a nice home in Orlando and had friends there. There were Sarah and Lucy, who worked at my drycleaning plant over there, Beegee with whom I had a special relationship, Pam with the small-dick, alcoholic husband, and little Hiromi, my Japanese friend.

I know that you have heard the saying about "best laid plans going astray." My plans for taking it easy started to break down a little after dark when I decided to go up to the Surf for a drink. Maybe it was because it was early but there were only two couples in the lounge. There were two tourists waiting to be seated for dinner and two lovebirds that had not yet decided to go home or get a room. I was in the process of drinking my first beer when Kathy came to where I was sitting. She stood next to me with her back to the bar so we could talk and she could see the room in case her customers wanted attention or someone new came in. She laid her hand on my knee and slid it up the inside of my thigh until her small hand was wrapped around my rapidly growing cock.

"Know what I found today?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "Was it money?"

"No," She said as she surreptitiously stroked my cock. "It was an animal."

"Was it a pussy cat?" I played along.

"No it was a snake," she said as she kept stroking. "It's the funniest thing. When I hold it, it seems to grow. But I think that now it's as big as it's going to get."

"It is," I said placing my hand over hers to stop the stroking. "It's about to mess up my pants. Is this an invitation?"

"No," she said quietly as she slowly shook her head from side to side a couple of times. "Joseph is there. He was getting drunk on tequila when I left so he'll probable be passed out when I get home."

"Want to stop by my place for awhile?"

"Yes, but I had better not," she said. "Just in case he's not completely conked out. Are you sure you want me to stop this now?" she said as she squeezed my cock?

I shook my head yes.

"In that case, I'll go make some money then," she said as she went to check on her customers.

She checked on the drinks of the lovers and then was in an animated conversation with the tourists. She was probably telling them a joke. She came back to the bar to refill their order and after serving it, she went to the ladies' room. Moments later, Maggie came to the service bar.

"What a treat," she said with her beautiful British accent. "I didn't expect to see you tonight."

"I missed you," I said as I placed her hand on my still erect cock.

"Is that for me?" she said as she removed her hand for fear of being seen after a couple of quick squeezes.

"No one else," I said. "Want to slip into a closet or bathroom to see how we can make it go away?"

"I would like nothing better but you had better go away before I start dropping trays again," she said as she collected her drink order and retreated to the dining room. "See you Monday."

I left The Surf and decided to walk a little over a block west on Minuteman Boulevard to the Alibi Bar. The Alibi was a beer and wine bar and although the beer prices were the same as the Surf, the environment was completely different. People came to the Alibi to party, play pool, or both. On Saturday night, even early, it was busy. There was a mixture of people left over from the afternoon and others who were coming out for the night. Russ was the bartender and was a real cool guy. He was soft-spoken and a gentleman but if someone got out of line, he had no problem ejecting him or her. After talking with Russ and a couple of people I had met on previous visits, I settled at the bar next to Susan, a woman I had met with her boyfriend, Craig. Susan was a very pleasant person to talk with but Craig had little to say. Susan was pleasantly plump. She was not morbidly obese but she was blessed with plenty of cushioning.

I did not see Craig that night but Susan and I chatted for a while over a couple of beers. She seemed a little upset that it had started raining. It was only a heavy sprinkle but she said that Craig had to go out of town and took the car and she had walked the four blocks to the bar. "I parked up at the Surf but if you would like, I'll go get my car and give you a lift home when you're ready," I offered. "Why don't we have some more beer and maybe it'll quit," she said. We were having a good time talking and drinking beer until I looked at my watch and noticed that it was after eleven. It was still raining a little. "I have to be in bed by midnight or I have to go home," I joked. "Is your offer still open to give me a lift?" she asked. "If it is and you are sure you don't mind, I would appreciate it." "I don't mind at all," I replied. "I would hope if ever I was in Craig's position, someone would give my lady a ride home. I'll pull around back." I half-ran half-walked to the Surf's parking lot. It didn't seem to be raining very hard but it was steadily coming down. I only went a block but I got soaked. I drove my car to the Alibi's back parking area and saw Susan standing in the back door. I pulled up as close to the door as I could and pushed the passenger door open. She jumped in.

"You're drenched," she said as she discarded the newspaper she was using as a rain shield. "You had better get dry or you'll catch a cold."

"You don't get a cold from getting wet," I replied. "If so, ducks would be sick all the time."

This silly repartee took us to her place three and a half blocks away. As I pulled into the parking lot of the two-story building, it stopped raining.

"Why don't you come in for a nightcap and dry off a little?" she asked.

As I was getting out of the car, I knew it was a mistake but in I went. Once inside, Susan offered a small snifter of orange flavored liqueur and a robe to change into. She hung my clothes to dry and after she changed, we sat on her couch and continued our conversation. It was not difficult because we were not talking about anything in particular. Eventually the conversation got around to people we had dated and then specifically to Craig's and her relationship.

"I wouldn't want you to think I was complaining about out relationship," she said. "It's great and I enjoy being with him. I usually get a climax when we have sex but it's always the same. I play with him a little bit then he gets on top of me and we do it. He takes his time so I can enjoy it but it's still it's the same every time."

"Why don't you experiment" I asked. "You could try oral sex. That should jump start your sex life."

"We tried that but we didn't care much for it," she said. "We even got some flavored stuff to put down there but it didn't do anything for me and Craig didn't even want me to try it on him. Maybe we weren't doing it right."

"I can almost guarantee that you were not doing something right," I said.

"Have you ever tried oral sex?" she asked.

"On almost every woman I've had sex with," I replied.

"And they liked it?" she asked.

"Every one of them," I said. "But like may be too mild a word."

I was getting a little uncomfortable sitting there on the sofa in a robe that came down to a place on my upper thighs just below my crotch. I was getting a hard on and there was not much I could do to hide it. I put my hand in my lap but that only made my cock twitch.

"I wish that I liked it but I guess that's not to be," she said wistfully. "Anyway, who would want to do anything like that with me since I gained all this weight?"

Just as I knew that it was a mistake to come into her apartment, I knew I was crossing another line but I plunged ahead. I removed my hand from my lap and allowed my full erection to stand up leaving not much to the imagination. The move was not lost on Susan. She stared at my tented robe until she lifted the hem and freed my raging cock. She placed her hand on it and it was almost like she was petting it. I stood up and dropped my robe on the sofa. I held out my hands to Susan and stood with me. I loosened her robe and let it drop. She was left wearing only her panties, which I quickly removed.

She looked a lot better without clothes. Although she had extra weight, she was well proportioned and looked sexy. Her breasts were full and firm. I sat her down onto my robe and knelt between her legs. I kissed each nipple before I took one of them into my mouth. She had her hands on my shoulders and was pulling me closer. My cock was aimed at her pussy and slid into her outer lips when she pulled me to her. She was wet and it would have been so easy to push into her and enjoy straight sex but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to allow her the pleasure of oral sex it was possible. I lowered my right hand and replaced my cock with my index and forefingers. I pushed them as far into her pussy as far as they would go as I tongued and nipped at the half-inch long eraser-sized nipples that were sticking out from her breasts.

Finally I squatted down and put my head between Susan's chubby thighs and began licking from where my fingers were fucking her pussy to her clit. I concentrated on her clitoris and she began moaning.

"Oh God," she gasped. "He never did that."

I attacked her pussy and clit with a vengeance and it was not long before she was moaning continuously. I looked up at her and saw her body trembling and her head thrashing from side to side. I continued my ministrations and she continued cuming. I kept on eating her out until my mouth was so tired that I could not continue. I moved up her body and slipped my rock hard cock into her pussy. The muscles in her vaginal walls were pulsing and it was all I could do to not just stop and enjoy the milking that my cock was getting. I fucked her with long, hard, fast strokes until I could feel the carpet burns on my knees.

I stood up and pulled her up with me. I turned her around and leaned her forward until she was holding the back of the sofa with her hands. I entered her pussy from the rear and pushed my cock in to the hilt. I reached around her with my left hand and played with her hard nipples. The forefinger of my right hand found her clit and began rubbing it vigorously. I was pumping in and out of her pussy with all the strength I had left. I have no idea what our coupling looked like but it felt wonderful to me and from the grunts and moans Susan was making, it must have felt pretty good to her. I knew that I could not last very much longer but with the way she was cuming, I did not think that she would mind. My orgasm began in the head of my dick and pulses of pure pleasure traveled down my legs to my feet and up my spine to my head. My forehead felt tight and my body felt like it was paralyzed but it was still moving because I felt my cock sliding in and out of Susan spitting out its load of creamy white cum.


Maybe it was the dead weight of my body on her back but we collapsed together onto the sofa. She half turned as we were falling and landed in a half-seated position and I landed beside her. Neither of us said anything for a long time.

"I shouldn't have come in," I said. "I should have gone on home."

"What you should or shouldn't have done is not important," she said. "You did come in and we fucked. I, for one, am glad we did. I didn't know it could be like that. I'm usually ready for it to be over and go to sleep but tonight with you I didn't want it to end."

"Oh, I liked having sex with you," I said. "It's just that I was thinking about Craig."

"He's no better or worse off than he was before," she said. "Only the two of us know about this and if you don't feel like you have to tell, he'll never know. Believe it or not, I deeply care for Craig and would never hurt him. I did this tonight because I had to know but I'm not about to start, much less, have an affair where he could catch me. If, on the other hand, in six months or a year or two, we have an opportunity to get together again I would love to. It would have nothing to do with him or the way I feel about him."

We said our goodnights and I dressed in my almost dry clothes and left. I went by the convenience store to pick up a six pack and saw Susan's wallet in the passengers' seat of my car. There was an ID card with her telephone number inside. I called her.


"Hi, you left your wallet in my car," I said. "I'll bring it back by."

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea," she said. "Russ from the bar is here. He's at the front door and says that he is checking on me to be sure that I'm all right. He says that since you're not a regular and nobody knows anything about you, he wanted to make sure. I told him that you were a gentleman and dropped me off in the parking lot. I'm off tomorrow. Why don't you give me a call and I'll meet you some where."

We hung up and I thought over what she said. I decided that if he were truly concerned, I would put his mind at ease by going back to the Alibi and have another beer. My own alibi was formulating in my brain so before I left the store, I asked the woman working there for a date. She said no but I pleaded my case long enough for her to remember me. I parked on the street and went inside a fairly quiet Alibi. There were about a dozen men scattered along the bar. Two were sitting beside women but did not seem to be with them. I sat on the other side of the best looking one.