Coconut Smoothies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want fucked good," he taunted as he kneaded and lightly smacked my ass cheeks and held onto them like controls.

"Yes, fuck me good, fuck me hard, Paul, just fuck me, Lover" I moaned as he dragged his nails up and down my back. And that is exactly what I got. He started a rhythm to his strokes, deep in me, then part way, then all the way out and full in until he bottomed out, then out and teasing me by just slipping his head in and out of me, then all the way in and lying motionless as he simply pulsed his member to subtly make his head blossom inside of me and taunt me deeply, deeper than I could ever go.

Then he pulled out of me and pulled me to the futon in the family room and lay me down, kissing me and allowing me to taste myself in a way I never before had. He pushed my ankles in the air and started to lick the bottoms of my feet and my inner shins. I have no idea why but it drove me wild, and I squirmed in his firm grip, his hands tightly holding my ankles. Then he pushed them up high, nearly next to my head and dropped between my legs and began to tongue fuck me and suck on my clit. I came almost immediately and watched liquid bubble out of me like a natural spring as he continued to work on me, never stopping to even acknowledge that I was cumming all over his lips.

Next he curled one long finger into me and leaned into me for a kiss. The taste of sweat and my pussy was all over his face. He straightened and found what he wanted inside me, focused his one finger on it, and began to massage my G-spot while hardly moving his finger, looking me straight in the eye. I felt another unbelievable orgasm building in the girl who had to fake most of hers until her husband left for work.

He had complete control of me and he knew it. His thumb came down on my clit as a second finger curled into me and found a purchase and I neared the edge again. "Cum for me, Corinne" he said as I exploded, whining, screaming and swearing as he relentlessly kept up the pressure and assured that waves would continue to pass through me, my ass bouncing up and down to hump his fingers.

He started to place his cock back in me when I noticed the time. I needed to finish with something he would remember.

"No. It's my turn," I said.

Before he could protest I slipped to the side and eased him down onto the couch. Now his ankles were in the air and his legs spread wide as I surveyed his long meat that stretched clear above his navel when erect, his relatively tiny balls that were shrunken to supply the skin to his inflated cock. I groaned as I knelt in front of him and began to lick his balls, knowing he was watching me as I worked.

I took a finger and wet it to play with his asshole, tickling the minute hairs that surrounded his pucker. Then I went down on him with a vengeance. I sucked all of him that I could into my mouth and held him there, deep in the back of my throat. Remembering my best cock sucking skills I flexed the muscles at the rear of my tongue and made a slight swallowing motion to massage the head of his long rod. I looked up to see if he was watching me, and his eyes were closed with a look of sheer joy on his face as he moaned with pleasure.

I'll show him joy, I thought to myself. I started to stroke him in and out of me, my hand following the progress of my lips up and down his cock, making up for the base that was impossible for me to shove down my throat. Stroke after slow stroke I milked him, again and again, slowing as I sensed that he was near to cumming, my saliva running freely down the sides of his shaft and drooling down over his balls and channeling onto his little asshole. I wet my finger once more and applied pressure there as I sucked even more slowly, stroking him at an excruciatingly slow pace yet with such force that it must have felt like a wet and heavenly vacuum with a moving tongue. Just once I'd like to experience what receiving a blowjob feels like.

Then he began to growl and swear and clutch at my head, telling me to suck him harder. His hands grabbed for my hair and, taking hands full of it, and pulled me onto him to force as much of him into my little mouth as he could. My god that man could shoot a wad. The first long strand came out with such persistant warm force that I thought he had started to piss in my mouth. And again and again his musky cum saturated my mouth and mixed with my saliva.

I did not spill a drop. Nor did I swallow any either. I held it all, catching every bit of that milky fluid until he had finished with me. When he finally opened his eyes I looked up at him and allowed it all to dribble down onto his abdomen, running down my chin in thick strands as I pushed most of it out of my mouth with my tongue, finally swallowing the last of it and licking my lips. I was a mess.

"Watch me, Lover."

I bent into his stomach began to suck up gobs of it, swallowing every drop, licking up and suctioning up every strand, one eye always watching his wide-eyed reaction as I licked his stomach clean. And then I straightened up and smiled as he rose and kissed my cum saturated mouth without missing a beat. Take that Steven. Maybe I won't brush my teeth until I welcome you back with a kiss, I evilly thought to myself.

He cradled my kneeling body between his legs and my head on his chest until we heard the van returning with Jennifer and the kids. We dressed rapidly, flipped the futon and opened the windows quickly. There is nothing quite like the smell of cum to give away a day's activities. I grabbed the relish tray and handed it to him with a laugh.

The kids ran through the front door to the bathroom screaming "I'm first" and Jennifer followed quickly behind.

"Hey guys, what's up," she said with that queer smile on her face.

"Nothing much," I said as Paul attended to Emma and made ready to go. "How were the smoothies," I asked, and the kids all shouted in unison that they were wonderful.

"Coconut smoothies, huh," Jennifer said as she led the way out the door.

"You had coconut smoothies," I asked as she receded across the lawn with her daughter, and she just kept smiling and walking.

As Paul left he gave me a shrug and whispered that he would call me later, his daughter demanding all of his attention at that moment, as were my kids of me. I put on a video for them and told them that mommy was going to shower and locked the doors to the house.

In the bedroom I stripped and ran my hand over my satisfied muff thinking that I hoped he would call soon. I still had my private email account just waiting to receive messages from someone.

Just before I got into the shower I looked at my reflection in the mirror and noticed several stray gobs of Paul's cum, drops in my hair and one drying gob low on my cheek. Coconut smoothies, Jenn knew. How would I deal with this, I thought. For once I didn't care about anything. I could take a shower and for once relax from my coconut smoothie.