coco's Transformation

Story Info
Little coco, the hu-puppy, becomes a real live girl.
3.4k words
4.16
16.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

coco kneeled at her Master's feet, paws up, awaiting her treat. she was panting and her tail was wagging slightly.

"That's a good girl, coco!" Master said, kindly, "Good fetch! Here is your treat" and with that, He handed her a piece of kibble, which she gulped down with a smile.

"Starting today," Master continued, "your training will begin in earnest. you have learned to be a good little puppy girl. you sleep in your crate, you fetch, you eat from your bowls on the floor, and you sit up and beg very well. Now, W/we will work on more advanced training. Master knows you have worked hard to be a puppy girl, and now it is time for you to learn to be a real girl. Do you understand?"

coco tilted her head to the side and nodded yes.

"Lesson One," Master began, " is to always address your Master vocally. When I ask you a question, you will answer with either "Yes, Master" or "No, Master" or whatever you want to say, as long as you include the word "Master". Now, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," coco replied obediently.

"Good girl!" Master enthused. "It's time for bed now, let's get you in your crate and I will give you a new toy".

Master lead coco on all fours by the leash and into the crate. He reached into His pocket and pulled out something coco had never seen before.

"coco, i want you to play with this new toy tonight. This will be your new favorite toy. you must not chew it, but only lick it and suck it very, very gently. If you take good care of this toy tonight, Master will teach you your second lesson tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yes, Master" coco replied.

Master held out a large purple dong and affixed it to the inside of the crate so that it was exactly at the height of coco's face. He attached a hose running out from behind the dong that led into the other room. He took off her chastity belt and made a quick adjustment, then replaced it and relocked it with a padlock. "you have fun with this tonight, and tomorrow, W/we will play more together. Good night, my good girl!"

"Good night, Master", coco said proudly.

After He locked the cage with a padlock for the night, coco looked at the new toy. It was like nothing she had ever seen. she pawed it carefully, but it did not move. she pawed it a bit more roughly, but it did not squeak. she began to lick it. It did not taste like a treat. coco did not understand why this was her new "favorite" toy, but she wanted to please Master, so she began licking it in earnest. After it was soaked with her slobber, she took the smaller end facing her and began to suck it. As she sucked it, she found that a strange sensation was occurring in her pussy. When she stopped to paw at her chastity belt and investigate further, the sensation stopped immediately. Confused, coco sucked the dong again, and again, the sensation appeared. she stopped again and it also stopped again. she could not see how the two were connected and what's more, she had never felt that sensation before though she definitely felt that she wanted to feel it some more. So, she made the decision to suck the toy more. she got comfortable in front of the toy and went to work.

she found that when she sucked lightly, or for short periods of time, the sensation in her pussy was light and short-lived. But when she sucked harder, or for longer periods of time, the tickling sensation was stronger and lasted longer. she also discovered that the more of it she took into her mouth, the better the feeling was down in her belt. It didn't take long before coco was sucking the dong so hard that she was drooling, taking it in as far as she could each time so that she was nearly choking.

All of a sudden, the tingling sensation seemed to spread throughout her entire body. The muscles in her arms and legs and tummy tensed and she had a hard time continuing to suck, but she did not want the feeling to stop. A sound that she had never made before escaped her lips and she felt her heart beating faster and faster as she gasped for breath.she found herself on her back in the cage, and even though she was no longer sucking, the tickling feeling was growing stronger and stronger, as though every nerve in her body was suddenly firing at the same time. The feeling seemed to be coming from within her now, with a pulsing muscle contraction deep down that felt so good that coco almost started to cry.

As the feeling faded, coco rolled to her side and caught her breath. her entire body was trembling. What had just happened to her? Why had it never happened before? How could she make it happen again? her instinct was to touch her pussy, even though that was something she had never done. her hand went down between her legs but was blocked by the steel chastity belt. coco whimpered.

An idea suddenly occurred to her and with lightening speed, she was back up on her knees sucking the purple dong again. This time, because she was so vigorous, the tingling sensations came on much more quickly and her orgasm was swift in returning and stronger than the first by a factor of two. she emitted more primal sounds that sounded strange to her ears, but she did not care. This new feeling was suddenly the most important thing in her world. After she recovered, she wearily rolled back up off the floor of her crate and back onto her knees and began sucking again.

Throughout the night, as her skill level improved, the computer program Master had devised turned up the intensity on the bullet vibrator He had placed in her chastity belt. It reserved the highest level, though, for when she sucked both the head and shaft and also the balls. she did not learn that combination until about 3 in the morning, and when she did, she screamed out in ecstasy as she came. This time, she did not get back up, but instead, rolled over to her side and fell into a very deep sleep.

The next morning, coco awakened and found the dong was gone, and also that her food and water were not on the floor by her open cage door, but instead on a proper table with a chair and utensils.

Master was standing there with the key to her cage in His hand, and led her to the table by her leash.

"As of today, coco, you will eat at this table with your hands, like a proper girl would. you played very well with your new toy last night and Master is proud of you. Continue with progress like this, and you will be able to do more things real girls do."

"Thank You, Master," coco said as she sat down at the table for the first time. Master showed her how to use the utensils and she quickly found she enjoyed sitting at the table like a proper girl.

"So, coco, did you like your new toy?"

"Oh, yes, Master!" coco exclaimed.

Master laughed, "Well, good, because that was your second lesson and today, you will put it into real practice. You are to become a very good cocksucker. Say that."

"coco is to become a very good cocksucker."

"Very good girl!" Master enthused. "Now, finish your breakfast, then meet Me in the back yard in your play area.

"Yes Master," coco responded. she did not understand what cocksucker meant, but knew she did a lot of sucking last night and enjoyed it very much, so she was eager to see if this new game was similar.

In the back yard, Master explained to coco that her toy had been a stand in for the real thing and that it was very important for all real girls to be good cock suckers.

"coco wants to be a good cock sucker, Master!"

"Good girl!" Master replied as He began to unfasten His jeans. "W/we'll start right now with lesson three then, okay?"

"Okay, Master!" coco said, eyes growing wide as she saw what was beneath Master's jeans.

Master's cock was nothing like the purple dong she had sucked the night before. It was different in many ways, but notably, she thought, it was longer and thicker. she wondered if she could get her mouth around it.

"Alright, coco", Master commanded, "Suck this cock."

coco crawled up on her hands and knees and took the cock in her mouth. she expected to feel the stimulation, but felt nothing. she worked the cock slowly at first to get her jaw used to its size, then a bit faster. Then she started working on going deeper with it. The first time it touched the back of her throat, the stimulation went off in her pussy.

"So that's it," coco thought, and made it a point to take Master's cock as deeply as she could.

Master rubbed her hair gently and told her she was a very good girl indeed as she worked diligently on His cock. Gradually, He increased His pressure and then coco found that she could not move her head. Master's cock was at the back of her throat. The stimulation was there, but very low.

"Now coco," Master said, "I want you to swallow and try to take the cock further down your throat, okay?"

coco swallowed and Master gently pushed His hard cock down the back of coco's throat. The deeper He went, the stronger the vibrations in her pussy became, so even though she felt like gagging, she fought it off as best she could.

Over the next 15 minutes, T/they worked together, and with praise and positive sensory stimulation, coco was finally able to take the cock down deep into her throat.

"Good girl!" Master praised, "You are becoming quite the real girl!"

coco beamed.

"Now, I want you to suck just like you were doing before, and when you feel Master's cock spray out warm liquid, you are to swallow up every single drop. This is a present for you. This is what you've been sucking for, do you understand?"

"Yes Master," coco replied, assuredly, and returned to sucking. Master was very close by this time and soon His cock felt like it was going to explode from pressure. The pit of His stomach burned with it and when He could hold it back no longer, He shot His hot load down coco's throat. coco was a very good girl and swallowed every drop, the stimulation in her pussy steadily increasing. As soon as the last jolt of pleasure passed through Master's body, the vibrator in coco's chastity belt went to its highest level, and she fell to the ground in a powerful orgasm. Master knelt down and massaged her breasts as she came. When she was done, He said, "Good Girl! you have learned much today! you are now a cocksucker who can deep throat, and you learned that you will get the biggest amount of pleasure after your Master cums. you have had a busy day! Let's get you some water and take a nap together." Master took her into His arms and carried her up to the spare bedroom where He let her lie down in the bed. "This is your bed now. Real girls sleep in beds and you are fast on your way to becoming a real girl!'

The next day, coco's lesson included taking off her chastity belt, but Master taped the vibrator right on her clit.

"Today, coco, you will learn to take cock into your pussy. Now, W/we will use the toy first and W/we will go very slowly. It is important that you relax and enjoy taking cock, for when Master chooses to honor you with His cock in your pussy, it is a special gift."

Master handed coco the purple dong and she tried to put it in her pussy, but it would not fit.

"Not like that," Master chuckled. "Here, let Me show you." With that, Master took the cock and gently rubbed around her pussy lips until she became wet, Then, slowly and gently, He inserted the tip into her pussy.

"You see how much easier it is when you are wet, coco? your pussy relaxes and your hymen tents. That way the cock can fit in comfortably. Every night from now on, you should practice making yourself wet so that you know how to do it. Now, take the cock in your hand and gently push it in further, then pull it so it is almost out, then start all over again."

coco took the dong in her hand and gently thrust it in until she felt some resistance, then pulled back and pushed it in again. her clit started to pulse with the stimulation, for Master had switched the vibrator onto "low".

"Good work, girl!" Master praised. "you are fucking your pussy! Real girls fuck their pussy to feel good and to get it ready for their Master. you are to practice this every night after you get yourself wet."

That night in bed, coco practiced making herself wet and fucking herself with the dong, and she found that just as before, when she took the dong more deeply, the vibrations on her clit were stronger. she came three times that night before falling asleep from exhaustion.

The next day at the breakfast table, Master presented coco with a box.

"This is a present for you, girl. Open it."

coco opened it and found a beautiful sheer white lace teddy with thigh high white stockings and white heels.

"Real girls wear clothes like this to give their Masters pleasure. From now own, you will wear this every day."

coco rushed upstairs and put it on, amazed at how she looked in the mirror. .her breasts were supported so they were pushed up a bit and she felt very sexy.

Master called her downstairs for T/their next lesson.

"Lie on your back with your legs spread wide apart. Now, make yourself wet."

coco did as she was told and because she anticipated what would happen, she got wet very quickly.

"Good girl!" Master praised, "Now, Master is going to honor you with His cock because of your good progress. Relax and Master will go slowly."

Master lowered Himself down on top of her and gently pressed the head of His cock onto her pussy lips. The more she relaxed and opened her legs, the more the vibrator buzzed. When He felt she was open enough, He gently pushed through and the head of His cock was inside her pussy.

"How do you feel?"

"Full but empty, Master! May i have more?" she begged.

"That's my good girl," He replied, and gently guided Himself in until He was all the way in. Letting her stretch a moment and reaching back to turn up the vibrator to reward her for allowing full penetration, He whispered in her ear, "you are My good, good girl!"

"Thank you Master!" she replied with a smile.

He fucked her gently at first, gaining force and speed only when He felt she was ready. He came hard in her tight pussy, which triggered her orgasm, for already, her body had learned that His cumming meant that she should cum.

"Thank Master for honoring you with His cock," Master instructed.

"Thank You, Master, for honoring me with Your cock!" she gasped, out of breath and happy.

That night, she practiced head on the dong and made herself wet in bed before fucking herself with it. Watching, as He always did, He rewarded her with strong stimulation, but not as strong as before. He was curious to see how strongly she could cum on her own and sure enough, she moaned and screamed even with only moderate stimulation. she was progressing nicely.

The next day, Master had her serve Him breakfast. "Real girls serve their Masters and help them with tasks in any way they can," He explained.

"Yes, Master!" she said excitedly, and eagerly watched Him throughout the day, offering assistance with household chores.

That evening, He taught her how to massage His feet and was so relaxed that He forgot to stimulate her as a reward. But He found, to His surprise, that she was wet just from service.

"Girl," He asked, "Did you enjoy giving Master a foot massage?"

"Yes, Master!" she enthused, "i enjoyed it very much! i loved learning how to help You today!"

"Well I'll be," Master said with a smile, "you are a natural service submissive, aren't you?"

"What is that, Master?" she asked.

"A service submissive gets joy from helping others, dear," He explained.

"Oh yes, then Master, that is what i am!" she exclaimed. "How may i help you next?"

Master laughed and pulled her close to Him. "Just rest now, girl," He said as He gently pet her hair, "Tomorrow will be a big day for you in your journey towards becoming a real girl!"

The next day, the big purple dong was gone and in it's place was a bottle of something called astroglide.

"Lie on your back, girl and drip the astroglide on your asshole. Then take your finger and gently work it inside. you will need to relax because this hole is tighter than your pussy, okay? Go slowly and don't force it," He instructed, patiently.

.she did as she was told and found that after a few minutes, she was able to get one finger inside her asshole. To her, it was very tight and she felt the muscle clenching. Master turned up the vibrator to help relax her.

"Good girl," Master said. "Now, see if you can get two fingers in there."

After about 15 minutes, she was able to insert a second finger and Master rewarded her with stronger stimulation and lots of verbal praise.

"Now then, Master said, I want you to place this butt plug into your asshole to stretch it out so i can honor you with my cock later. Right now, it is too tight."

"I'm sorry, Master, " she said, slightly startled.

"That is normal," He explained, "and is not your fault, but you can fix it."

"Oh, good!" she replied, and took the butt plug from Him.

20 minutes later, after lots of lube, lots of stimulation and plenty of verbal encouragement from Master, she had the plug inside of her.

"Great!" exclaimed Master! "Each day, you will remove the plug and put in one that is slightly bigger. Then, in about 2 weeks, i will honor your asshole with My cock".

"Oh yes, Master. Thank You Master!" she exclaimed excitedly.

That night, she made dinner in her pretty outfit and Master noticed she was balancing a lot better on her heels. her jeweled butt plug looked very pretty in her virgin asshole and while looking at it, He felt Himself get hard.

Unexpectedly, the girl kneeled down under the table, took Him out of His pants and began to suck.

"What are you doing?" Master asked, surprised.

"i am helping?" she said, quizzically, "Isn't this what i am supposed to do, Master?"

"Yes, girl, it is. I am just surprised that you noticed."

"i always notice Your cock, Master," she explained. "It is very important to me that You are happy, and when Your cock is big, i know how to make You happy!"

"Good girl," He said, as she resumed sucking Him under the table. "Very, very good girl indeed..."

she came as soon as she had swallowed the last drop of His hot cum without even a moment's stimulation from the vibrator, and that is when He decided that His little girl truly was growing up. No more vibrator for her: the training wheels had come off.

Two weeks later, He took her anally for the first time, her in quadruped, Him standing behind her, and as trained, she came right after He did. His orgasm caused her to cum. His joy made her wet. her service to Him made her smile.

It had happened.

she was a real girl.