Code Blue

Story Info
Whoever had the code had her - for fifteen minutes.
3.3k words
4.34
23.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you the wait staff was scrumptious here!" Elizabeth McGowen whispered loudly. "Go ahead and drop your spoon so that one will bend over to pick it up." She said as she giggled.

Kate smiled in spite of herself. It was musing to see frumpy Elizabeth, the wife of dour banker David McGowen tittering like a school girl over twenty something waiters.

Across the table from her, Dorthy Taylor agreed. "Those boys would positively wear you out Liz. she said in a raspy voice. Dorthy had been divorced for a year. Her husband had abandoned his 52 year old wife for a 24 year old coffee shop girl. As she brushed her permed hair back from her forehead she said, "You are just so much talk. You need to get out and live a little."

"So I could be a sotted old slut like you," giggled Elizabeth. It was a standing joke between the married Elizabeth and Kate that Dorthy was a loose woman. In fact, she had only had a few dates and those were totally unsatisfying. The singles scene for women in their fifties was dramatically different than for men. Elizabeth, Kate and Dorthy had gotten into a routine of shopping together on Thursday mornings and then having brunch. Their favorite restaurant at the moment was Chasers, an upscale bistro with a the usually assortment of light wooded fixtures, ferns and dark haired Latin twenty something waiters.

As their dark haired dark eyed waiter moved towards them, Kate could not help herself but to notice the olive skin of the boy against the white shirt. She smiled as Elizabeth blatantly flirted with the boy as she ordered her usually cob salad and ice tea leaning over to show as much cleavage as she could. Although he flashed is bright white teeth at her, his dark eyes belayed a sense of annoyance.

Well, Kate thought, as she unconsciously adjusted her white silk blouse, it is probably no different than what he does with his friends to girls at the bar and strip club. It is good for him to be the object every once in a while.

Elizabeth loved showing off her boobs. The extra thirty pounds she had gained in the last year made it more difficult than ever to squeeze into the little sundresses she had favored in her youth but she did what she could. Kate thought that Elizabeth always tried to over compensate for the conservative life she had with banker David.

Kate on the other hand tended to dress very conservatively in crisp stylish blouses and trim cut suits. She thought she had held her figure pretty well in her 51 years. She worked out religiously 4 times a week. Her only indulgence towards sensuality was the lacey bras she favored. She mused that her poor little b cups deserved the best.

While Elizabeth was the flirty Marylin Monro frump and Dorthy was the and overaged but under sexed Mae West, Kate always thought of herself as the cool put together Grace Kelly type.... Only 25 years older and not so pretty. She smiled to herself at the images.

She turned her attention back to the menu, knowing she would probably order the same club sandwich and ice tea she always did. "Oh lets, see, "she said closing up the menu. "I think I'll have...."

As she raised her eyes up to the waiter he had a totally different look on his face. The black eyes seemed to smolder and the polite asinine grin he had given Elizabeth was replaced by a light insolent smirk.

She looked across the table where Elizabeth was giggling as she told Dorthy some story about someone's pool boy.

"Ummm," Kate stammered, trying to remember what she was going to order. "I think.."

"Code Blue." He said quietly with his black eyes flashing and the smirk expanding.

Kate's heart stopped. Her jaw dropped open and her breathing increased. She could feel a surge of adrenaline piercing through her body. "W-w-what did you say?" she said stupidly.

She watched his lips form the words very slowly and definitely but almost inaudibly. "Code Blue, back this way now." He smiled wickedly again turned on this heel and moved towards the door to the kitchen.

Kate quickly looked over to where Elizabeth and Dorthy were talking to see if either had heard any of the exchange. They barely noticed as Kate excused herself to make a quick phone call and slid away from the table.

She could feel her legs wobble as she moved through the restaurant as if in a daze. Her heart seemed to be racing at a pace that the entire room could hear as she traced the path of the waiter. He turned the dark corner to the alcove where the doors to the restrooms were and entered the swinging door to the kitchen.

Kate hesitated outside the door to the women's bathroom. She could just take a right and go in there and this would not happen.

She took a deep breath, turned to the left and pushed open the swinging door to the kitchen.

In contrast to the clean orderly serene setting of the restaurant, the kitchen was a chaotic array of food and people and dishes and heat and noise. The cook, dressed in a dirty white tee-shirt and apron looked up and smiled. "Hey Juan, looks like Blue gave you another one." He shouted. "What did you do to deserve such treatment." Juan, her waiter just smiled at the cook and grabbed Kate by the wrist, just above the new gold chain bracelet she had purchased this morning. He pulled her to a small alcove that served as a pantry just behind the door that was swinging back and forth as the other three waiters entered and exited the kitchen.

"Okay lady," the lips said in a smirk. "Fifteen minutes right?"

As Juan pushed her back into the alcove she could feel her back against the shelves. She found herself worrying about getting flour on the back of her suit and almost smiled in spite of herself. That was the least of her worries.

"Ummm well," she stammered.

"You agreed to Blue, fifteen minutes... she said." Juan said, a light edge of doubt creeping into his voice. "Didn't you promise her?"

Yes she had. She could remember the thin cool lips telling her that she was now owned by Blue. How could she say no? The trim, confident and beautiful woman named Blue, seemed to know exactly what she wanted and needed even if she didn't herself. She had said yes anything... anything for you Blue and she had done anything Blue had asked. As Blue took control of her all of her real life, the husband, the clothes the money, all seemed to belong to someone else. Someone boring, and unfulfilled. The women that Blue owned was vibrant, sensual and .... Alive.

"Yes," she said, looking at her gold watch. "Thirteen minutes now."

"Enough time for me lady," Juan smiled as he had regained his confidence. He reached out and started to unbutton her blouse. Kate stood impassively watching the olive fingers fumbling at the buttons on her white silk blouse, noticing how much her chest was heaving. She looked up to see the hunger in the dark black eyes of the twenty year old boy undressing her. She never thought that Blue would give this person the secret code. She had always thought it would be some beautiful heiress or suave James Bond type. But the instructions had been specific. "Anyone with the code owns you for fifteen minutes. Don't disappoint me."

Juan had her blouse unbuttoned to her waist now and he rudely jerked the tails out of her skirt. "Nice bra lady," he said as he cupped both of her breasts. "But I hate these things," and he tried to twist it off.

"Here let me help you." Kate said and tried to put her hands up on Juan's to unclasp her bra.

Juan roughly through her hands away. "Did I say I wanted help bitch!" he rasped with an edge Kate had not expected. He quickly turned away from her back towards the kitchen. Kate unconsciously held her hands up and took a step to follow.

In a flash he was back holding a pair of scissors made to cut through chicken bones. Kate gasped as he pressed the side of the scissors against her stomach rubbing some of the grease on them against her sternum. Then opened the scissors, slid them up her body and snapped them shut cutting her new fifty dollar bra. She gasped and put her hand to her chest. "Get your fingers out of the way or they will get cut off." He said as moved the scissors to each shoulder strap and cut them away.

Kate looked down as Juan grabbed the black bra and whooped as he pulled it off her.

The confident smirk returned as he reached out his hand and fondled both of her breasts. "You got good tits lady," he said with his bright teeth flashing. "Little ones but good."

He closed his fingers around her nipples and rolled them in his fingers. "I like these big nips on little titted women." He said. "You like to have your nippies touched?"

Kate stood stoically, pressed against the shelves of the pantry, the shelves digging into her back, her best suit and new blouse roughly pushed aside and best bra at her feet cut into shreds by the waiter. She kept her arms at her sides unable to move as the boy pulled and twisted at her nipples hungrily.

"I said," he demanded. "Do you like to have your fucking nippies touched?" as he roughly pinched both of her nipples at the same time.

Kate felt a shock of pain and pleasure coursing through her body somehow connecting her nipples and clit. As Juan pulled them up she was forced to get on her tip toes as to relieve the agonizing pain and pleasure. Her tits stretched as he tugged them upward by the nipples. "Y-y-yess," she stammered. "I like that."

He smiled and relaxed his grip on nipples, still rolling them back and forth in his fingers. Kate tried to get her breathing back under control. She felt like her nipples were on fire.

"Hey man, let me get some of that," a voice from behind Juan said. "I want the bitch to blow me."

Juan turned and the cook reached around him and a greasy hand moved towards Kate. Juan looked at the cook and then back at Kate. "You'll blow him if I want you to won't you." He said.

Kate looked down at the third hand groping her tit and followed it to the scruffy bearded face of the cook. "Yes." She said quietly.

She gasped as Juan pinched her right nipple hard again. "You gotta learn to communicate lady!" he said sharply.

"Y-Y-yes, I'll suck his cock if you want." Kat gasped.

"That's what I want to hear, the nice lady saying she'll suck cock." Juan smiled. "You can feel her tits muchacho, but no blow job. Blue said only her tits and a hand job for me."

"Comeon man, I want the bitch to suck me." The older man moved his hand down her stomach. "and maybe I get some rich bitch pussy."

"I'm telling you man, I don't fuck with anything Blue tells me." Juan said firmly. "Now comeon nice lady get my cock out."

As if in a daze, Kate reached under the arms groping at her tits and felt for the zipper on the slim boy's black pants. She found the zipper and slid it open. The boy's cock was already rock hard, she could feel it through the material.

He swore as he pulled his hands back from her tits and unbuttoned his pants. "Dumb bitch never gonna get my dick out. I'm running out of time man." He slid his pants down and turned sideways in the pantry and pushed Kate to the side. His cock bounced provocatively.

The cook had moved closer so he could now get both hands on Kate's tits. She could not help but think absurdly about getting grease spots on her blouse as she looked at the hands groping at her tits and leaving grease and flower on her body as she pressed back against the shelves. The cook liked to open his hands and squeeze at her tits.

"Comeon, comeon, bitch give me a hand job." Juan said as he reached behind her head to put his hand on her neck.

Kate reached out with her left hand and felt the hot hardness of Juan's cock. It was straining at the skin as she felt its smoothness. She looked down and could see her freshly manicured nails closing around his six inch cock. She gripped the smooth skin and slowly started to move it back and forth in front of her. She could see a drop of crystal clear precum on the head of his cock.

"Faster now you cunt." He said as he started to move his hips into her hand. She gripped the cock tighter and began to jerk her hand back and forth in front of her, feeling the muscles of his cock surge to her touch. Her gold braclet jangled back and forth on her wrist as she jerked the waiters cock. He groaned and tightened his grip on the back of her neck. She almost forgot the old man groping her breasts.

"Yeah man, you getting your groove on." The cook said excitedly as he watched the waiter groaned. He started jiggling Kate's tits up and down. "Whooo hooo, look at the nice lady's titties bounce."

Kate resolved to get this over as quickly as possible. With her left hand she continued to tightly grip his cock and to jerk the skin of it back and forth. She reached underneath with her right hand and fondled his balls. He gasped and she could feel the cock starting to harden even further. She could feel a bead of sweat on her forehead and she pulled on the waiters cock.

"Ahh muchacho." Juan said as he squeezed the back of her neck and thrust his hips forward. She could feel the hard cock start to spasm. Kate, thinking of her suit, moved her right hand over the head of his cock to catch his cum just as a white hot spurt erupted from it. She continued to pump his cock with her left hand catching the cum in her right hand as he spasmmed again. She could feel the cum filling her hand and dripping down as she tried to hold it away from her.

"Yeah boy, let it rip man." The cook said backing away and releasing Kate's tits. "I don't want any of that shit on me."

Kate could feel the spasms of the cock subside and she stopped jerking his cock with her left hand. She held is loosely as she could feel it starting to soften, cum still oozing into her right hand and dripping to the floor.

Juan was still breathing hard as he moved his hand away from her neck and reached in the pocket of his pants for a cell phone. Kate could not help but look down at herself, one hand with perfectly manicured nails holding a softening cock and the other a hand full of cum. She tried to hold her hands away from her body to as to not stain her suit. Her silk blouse was opened and she had grease marks on her body from the fondling of the two men.

Juan pushed a number and started talking. "We just got done..... She did good, Jose and I felt her up... It was a black lacy thing... I had to cut it off... A hand job just like you said... In her hand... " he smiled. "Quite a bit actually...." He looked down. "Some on her shoes I think."

Kate looked down and could see drops of cum on her expensive shoes and feet. She unconsciously moved them.

"Jose wanted a blow job.... Yeah I told him... he is here......." Juan looked up from the phone towards the cook. "Blue says if you ever touch, smell, look or even dream of this lady without her permission, she will have your balls put into a nutcracker. Man I think she would do it." The cook swore and moved back to the stove.

"I told him.... Don't think there will ever be any problem...... The fat cow with big tits and the old ho....." Juan's eyes widened and he smiled broadly. "okay..." He handed the phone to Kate.. "Blue wants to talk to you."

Juan gave Kate the phone and moved out of the pantry quickly as he buttoned up his pants. "Hi baby, you did so good;" said the clear voice over the phone. Kate imagined she could see the thin trim face of Blue. "Juan said you were just great. You doin okay?"

Kate smiled and moved her body. Blue always had that effect on her. "Yes Blue. I about died when he told me Code Blue. Why didn't you tell me it was a waiter."

"Who says it is only Juan, baby. You know me, I'm always full of surprises. You did good and will be rewarded. Sorry about your bra. He gets to keep that as a souvenir. Hold your head up high baby. You are a superstar! You need to do one more thing with Juan. He'll tell you. I'll see you soon baby."

"What do I have......" Kate stammered as the phone went dead.

Juan came back with two plates of food smiling broadly as he set them on the shelf. "Blue says we need to spice up your friends lunch. Gimme your hand."

Juan reached for Kate's right hand still covered in his cum.

"No you wouldn't.." she gasped.

"Oh yeah, special dressing." He smiled as he held it by the wrist and wiped the drops of cum over the salads Liz and Dorthy had ordered. Kate was horrified but could not help but smile at the thought of Liz eating the waiter's cum.

"And now for the last piece." He said as he pulled the side pickled from one of the plates. He held it in front of Kate and grinned.

"Noooooo, I'm not..." She stammered.

"Yes you are lady. Blue said you would put this up that cunt of yours for some special flavoring. She said if you didn't want to do it to let Jose do it for you." He smiled brightly.

"Oh my god," Kate said as she accepted the pickle into her still somewhat cum filled hand. With her left hand she pulled her dress up and pulled her panties aside. Juan watched closely as she put one foot up on the first shelf and pressed the pickle into her pussy. It felt cold and slimy. Kate was surprised at how wet she was. She pulled it out and gave it to Juan.

"You are lucky we give out full pickles instead of sliced" He smiled as he put the pickled back on the plate and gave her the other one. Kate went through the humiliating ritual again.

"Blue says you can go now. You are okay lady." He smiled. "In fact you are one hot bitch and give a great hand job. I be you are a good cocksucker and fucker."

Kate wiped the rest of Juan's cum off on his apron and squeezed his crotch. "You have no fucking idea boy." She said with a smile. "Now off you go." As she patted Juan on the ass and watched him carry the plates out the door.

She buttoned her blouse, brushed back her hair and pushed out the door. As she walked to the table she could see that Liz and Dorthy had just gotten their meals. As Juan passed she could see him smile out of the corner of her eye.

Liz was gesturing with the pickle "and these have the best flavor in town."