Code Name: Blue Goat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers

I smiled and gave her a kiss. Shopping went a lot quicker, only needing to pick up a couple or dress shirts and slacks. We stopped at the supermarket and picked up a twelve pack of beer and headed home.

We popped in an old cheesy movie and started drinking. I quickly made it through three beers while Rachel just sipped away at her first one. After my fourth beer I was feeling a bit bloated so I unbuttoned the top button of my jeans. I was feeling pretty good and enjoying the buzz when Cindy came in. I tried to spring up but my balance was as drunk as I was. I stumbled a little but Rachel caught me. Cindy glared at me. "I have something to say to you," her tone was stern. "I want to apologize for flashing you earlier. I should have..." her words trailed off. I stood there a moment shocked by what she was saying, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "I..." she started again looking me over. "Are you wearing...?"

Due to my inebriation my mind wasn't processing her question. I looked at Rachel who seem to be a bemused spectator at this point. "Are you wearing panties?" Cindy asked incredulously as she approached me. Pulling open my pants and exposing my underwear Cindy looked first to Rachel and then to me. "Why are you wearing panties?"

Alcohol does interesting things to you but making you smarter isn't one of them. For some unknown reason I decided to say, "Because I'm a naughty pervert." Rachel broke down in laughter, Cindy looked confused and I just stood there like I had delivered the punch like to the best joke ever. Rachel caught her breath and managed to blurt out, "If he's naughty maybe he needs another spanking." Her joke amused her so much she went back into another laughing fit.

"Is that what you need?" Cindy turned her attention back to me, "Do I need to give you another spanking?" I couldn't tell if she was serious or just playing along. Rachel just kept laughing. Cindy made the decision for me and pulled my pants down to my knees. She sat down on the couch and pulled me over her knees. My panty covered ass stuck up in the air as she swatted away at it. Cindy wasn't spanking hard and I was starting to laugh. It all seemed like a big joke until I made a fatal mistake. Having the greater part of four beers in a short time and laying across someone's lap puts a lot of pressure on one's bladder. I stopped nearly as fast as I started but it was too late. I had peed a little on her leg. When she realized what I did her spanking wasn't fun anymore.

She didn't keep it up for long but long enough to give me the impression she didn't appreciate what I had done. "I'm sorry," I yelp. "Really sorry. I couldn't help it."

Cindy stopped and rubbed my ass then gave it one last hard swat. I got up and we all could see the wet spot on her pants. Rachel still found all of this funny but has managed to contain herself by then. "Okay mister Naughty Pervert boy, let's get you to the potty."

Cindy's mood lightened and laughed, "Rach, maybe I can help you. I put myself through college being a nanny." Cindy patted me on my butt as Rachel led me off to the bathroom. Even though my buzz was wearing off, my pants were still around my knees so I had trouble walking well.

Rachel pulled my panties down and set me down on the toilet. I was still a bit drunk and my judgment impaired. She stood over me like I was a kid learning to use the bathroom. I relaxed and started to pee. I leaned forward and rested my head against her stomach. Instinctively she stroked my hair and hummed gently. Cindy had followed us to the bathroom and was standing in the doorway. "Hey Cindy? Could you hold him up I think he's going to fall over"

"Sure thing Rach" and Cindy swapped places with Rachel. I nuzzled Cindy's breasts with my head as she stood there. I could tell she was tempted to pull them out for me to suck on again. Cindy must have given in but just as she was lifting the hem of her shirt Rachel returned and popped the pacifier in my mouth. "Not this time buddy." I stood up and they both helped me out of the jeans and wet panties. "Cindy? Do you still feel like changing him?" Rachel said handing her roommate a diaper and baby wipes. She really was a pro at that, in no time at all she had wiped me down and back in a diaper.

- 9 -

Once all three of us had returned to the living room, Cindy and I sat on the couch but something had changed for Rachel, she seemed determined about something. She stood with her hands on her hips and said, "Cindy, please stand up." Looking surprised Cindy complied. "I think you have been a little naughty too. Now take your pants off."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your pants off." Rachel's eyes flared and both Cindy and I knew she meant business. Cindy obeyed and slid her pants off. She was standing there wearing her t-shirt and light blue panties. Rachel slowly walked around her roommate looking her up and down. As she walked behind her I could see that Rachel was lightly touching Cindy's ass. "Do you know what we do with naughty girls in this house?" Rachel asked.

"Spankings." I offered eagerly. Both girls shot sharp looks at me. I put the pacifier back in my mouth.

"Shall we see if you've been naughty?" Rachel continued. Cindy seem like a statue. Rachel stood in front of her but in no way was blocking my view of the whole event. Rachel reached out and pull the front of Cindy's panties away from her body. With Rachel looking down into her panties Cindy's breathing became shallow. "Looks like you may have wet yourself a little too." Rachel proceeded to pull down Cindy's panties a bit more exposing her hairy crotch. She examined the gusset of the panties. "What do we do with naughty girls that wet their panties?"

"Spank them, ma'am." Cindy said in a small voice. I sucked hard on the pacifier and slid my hand into the diaper. Rachel walked behind Cindy again, lightly stroking her butt. Coming back around Rachel paused as she brushed her hand against her roommate's pubic jungle.

"Do you need a spanking?" Rachel inquired. Cindy didn't respond but Rachel continued her circuit around her friend. She kicked at Cindy's feet so she would spread her stance out a bit, all the while lightly running her hand along Cindy's ass in the back and pubic hair in the front.

Rachel stopped and turned to look at me. The sight of me sucking on a pacifier while jerking off in a diaper was almost more than she could handle but she dare not laugh because that would break the mood with what she was doing with Cindy. Rachel winked at me and returned her attention to Cindy who seemed oblivious to my presence.

Cindy's panties were still situated only inches away from her moist crotch. I could see her pubic hair glistening with girl juice. Standing square in front of Cindy, Rachel asked again, "Do you need a spanking?" Cindy's knees buckled a bit but this time she answered. "Yes ma'am." Rachel stepped behind her again and rubbed her ass. "And why do you need a spanking?"

"Because I've been naughty." Cindy's voice cracked

"And how have you been naughty?" Rachel pressed.

I could see her juices dripping out of her and into her waiting panties. I was afraid that I would jerk my cock off at that point. I needed to calm down a bit so I reached for a beer. As Rachel quickly walked to me as she gave commands to Cindy. "Put your hands on your head put your nose in the corner." Cindy quickly complied.

Rachel took the beer from my hand and pour into a baby bottle that she got from a bag on the floor. She handed it back to me with wink and said to me in a whisper, "Quit jerking off." Again she turned her attention to Cindy. "Cindy, please come over here." Rachel had pulled up a chair and was sitting with a flat lap. Cindy quickly came over and stood in front of her, still with her hands on her head. "You can put your arms down, Dear, but you still haven't answered my question. How have you been naughty?" Cindy hesitated. Rachel pulled Cindy's panties back up into place and rubbed the crotch of the panties into Cindy's wet pussy. Cindy let out a soft moan. "Cindy, these panties seem wet. Did you wet your panties?" Cindy breathing seemed more like painting but she finally stammered, "I... I don't know."

Rachel stood up and came around behind Cindy again but this time she pressed her body close against her's. Taking Cindy's hand, Rachel guided it towards the wet crotch of Cindy's panties.

"Do these feel wet?" Rachel asked as she made Cindy rub herself through her panties.

"I..." Cindy started. "You still don't know if you have wet your cute blue panties?" Rachel asked and Rachel pulled Cindy's panties away from her body and guided her hand to her crotch. With Cindy now touching her soaking wet pussy, Rachel then placed her hand over top Cindy's but on the outside of the panties. "Yes," Rachel cooed. "That's right, make your panties wet." I could she Rachel's hand moving because of what Cindy was doing inside her panties. "Are you wetting your panties?" Rachel ask breathlessly "YES." Shouted Cindy obviously nearing orgasim. "I'm so naughty for wetting my panties."

In one swift move, Rachel sat back down and pulled Cindy over her knees. The move shocked both Cindy and I but Rachel must have been planning this. Cindy pulled her hand out of her panties to steady herself as Rachel began administering the spanking. At first I thought it was going to be a playful spanking but that wasn't the case. The first five swats came fast and furious. Cindy wriggled beneath the punishment. Rachel pulled back Cindy's panties and exposed her redding bottom. Rachel landed five more to Cindy's naked bottom then paused.

Rachel reached over and examined Cindy's panties once again. "These panties look like there are some stains. Do you wipe yourself completely when you go potty?" Rachel asked. Cindy hesitated so Rachel gave her another hard swat on the bottom.

"Yes ma'am." Cindy said. "I do wipe myself after going potty."

"Then why am seeing stains? If it's not pee what is it?" Rachel was sounding like a mother trying to catch a little child in a lie. "Is it poop? Do you poop your panties too?" Cindy remained silent. "Well maybe we'll just have a look." and Rachel pulled her roommates ass cheeks apart exposing her anus. "Please, no," Cindy pleaded. "I've been a good girl."

"Good girls don't get spanking and you are getting a spanking. SO what does that make you?"

"A naughty girl," Cindy was near tears.

Then Rachel did something really shocking. With full access to Cindy's private parts she slid her index finger into Cindy's vagina and slowly finger fucked her. "You are a naughty girl aren't you." Rachel said enjoying this game. "Now pull your ass cheeks apart so I can see your cute little ass hole." Surprisingly Cindy complied.

Cindy was again nearing orgasim and seemed to be humping against Rachel's intruding fingers. With her fingers really wet, Rachel then focused on Cindy's asshole. I could hear Cindy gasp as Rachel worked her finger into her friend lubricated with her own juices. It didn't take long before Cindy was reaching orgasim and squirting who knows what out of her pussy. Rachel stopped and let Cindy catch her breath and come back to reality. Cindy finally got up, pulled up her panties and joined me on the couch. There was a noticeable wet spot on Rachel's pant leg from where Cindy came hard. Cindy looked over at me. There I was sitting in a diaper, raging hard on and sucking beer out of a baby bottle. She started to laugh and laugh hard. It was like the floodgates of emotion was open. She laughed so hard she couldn't breath. Now I understood why Rachel wanted me to look so silly, so that Cindy would feel so guilty about what just happened to her. Rachel stood up and removed all her clothes. "Now. I'm horny as fuck and you two owe me."

- 10 -

If sex was a drug we totally overdosed that night. Which made getting up and going to work Monday morning that much harder. I woke up to Rachel looking at me. "You been doing that long?" I asked wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

"A bit." She replied sweetly. "I set out your clothes so you won't have to rummage through my things to find them." She joked. I got dressed and all the time she just watched me like she had something on her mind. "What?" I finally asked.

"This weekend was fun." She seemed saddened by that statement. But recovered quickly, "If I gave you something to wear, would you wear it for me?"

"More girls clothes?" I asked cautiously

"No... well kind of," She pulled a little box out of her nightstand and handed it to me. It was an ankle bracelet. "It's kind of feminine, I know, but I'd like you to wear it and whenever you look at it think of me. Let me put it on you."

I put my foot on the bed and she fashioned it in place. It was a light chain with a single charm on it; a pale blue goat. "That has to be the oddest thing I've ever seen." I said looking at it. Rachel seemed slightly hurt by my criticism. "If you don't like it," she said coolly, "then you don't have to wear it."

"I'm sorry, it's just that charms normally are hearts or stuff like that." I continued, " I like it. It totally reminds me of you." Her eyes light up. She kissed me hard on the mouth before I left for work.

All day long I was distracted by the memory of the weekend. I was anxious to get home to see what kinky thing Rachel has devised for that night. Although it was kinky and weird I was starting to get into the whole diaper thing, especially since it got me playing with Cindy's tits; who I was becoming attracted to.

When I arrived home I found Cindy sitting at the kitchen table holding a letter and crying. "What's going on?" I ask with concern.

"She left us" Cindy sniffed as her crying slowed

"What? What do you mean?" Cindy handed me the letter and I read it:

"What can I say but, wow. You two were amazing this weekend. I know that we've only known each other for a short time but I will never forget you both. This is all a bit hard to explain and when I do, you probably won't believe me. I'll start at the end, I've left and I'm never coming back. I know that sound harsh but it's part of the rules. Normally I do something extreme like fake my death or come up with an elaborate lie but this time I decided to tell the truth. In my crowd I'm known as Blue Goat. I'm part of a secret organization that engages in a sexual scavenger hunt. And thanks to you two this weekend I'm in the lead. I'm sure at this point you believe that I'm lying and that I must be some kind of whack job to make something like that up, but, honestly what you believe doesn't change who I am. And it doesn't change that I'm never coming back. I love you both dearly and I'm sorry that I'm ending up hurting you. Be good for each other. - BG"

I dropped the letter in disbelief and ran to the bedroom. Everything was gone except the bed and a box with my name on it. The box contained the clothes Rachel bought for me, the baby bottle and pacifier, three diapers and a small tube of lubricant.

I left everything in the box and slowly walked out to join Cindy in the kitchen. "Did she leave you something?" Cindy asked softly

"Yes. Some clothes and stuff. How about you?" I replied

"Yeah, she left me something," she said sheepishly

"What did she leave you?" my interest was now peaked.

"A strapon." Cindy reached out and lightly stroked my ass.

End

kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers