Code Name Tequila Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria imagined Carlos kissing her on the lips as he climbed on top of her. She could feel his hard cock pressing against hers, the two shafts bobbing and weaving around each other. In her mind, she felt his left hand move under her, lifting up her ass slightly and raising her leg in the air. As she masturbated, Ria did the same, lifting her left leg in the air. She spread her legs apart, and could feel the cool air of the air conditioned hotel room hit her anus. It tensed for a moment, but then relaxed.

Ria pictured Carlos moving himself between her legs, positioning himself to enter her. She let her left hand slip down between her cheeks, and started to massage her anus with her fingers. Slowly the muscle relaxed, and she was able to slip a finger into her hole. The sensation sent a shock of pleasure up into her, and her cock quivered with sympathy. She moved her finger in and out of her, imagining Carlos between her legs. Her anus continued to relax and open, and soon Ria had two, and then three fingers inside her.

Suddenly, the image in her head changed. Her subconscious switched fantasies mid-stream, and in her mind she was joined by Emma, her dripping pussy poised over Ria's cock. Emma pushed herself down on Ria, and Ria felt the wet heat of Emma all over again. Ria moaned as she remembered the sensation, and started pumping her hand on her shaft harder, pretending that she wasn't fucking her fist but instead was entering Emma's pink twat.

The three fingers of Ria's left hand continued to push in and out of her ass, and that sensation snapped Ria's mind back to the fantasy of Carlos pushing himself in and out of her ass. She imagined his hands moving up and grabbing her tits. Ria quickly moved her right hand off her dick and repositioned the fabric of her bikini top so that the seems of the top would rub against her hard nipples as she moved her torso along the bed. She spit on her hand to give herself some lub, and quickly grabbed her cock again.

The wet warmth of her spit covered hand reminded Ria of Emma again, and the picture leaped into her mind. But the sensation of having her fingers in her ass kept Carlos there to. Her fantasy became a three way, with Emma riding her cowgirl while Carlos entered her from behind. Emma's right hand was one of Ria's tits, while Carlos was reached around Emma to grab the other. Emma was looking over her shoulder so that she and Carlos could lock lips and tongues.

Ria closed her eyes, and imagined the scene with vivid clarity. She could feel Emma's pussy wetting her cock, could feel the length of Carlos' shaft deep in her ass, the two hands of her lovers playing with her nipples. Ria plunged her hand as deep as she could into her now wide open asshole, and bucking her hips upwards, jerked herself furiously until globs of white cream shot from her cock. The force of her orgasm sent the cum shooting up her torso, covering not just her stomach but also her tits, her ass and even landing a few drops onto her face.

Ria held herself like that for a moment, hips raised in the air, left hand plunged almost to the wrist in her ass, right hand wringing the last few drops of semen out of her hard rod. Her breathing was deep and fast, her breasts heaving up and down with each breath.

Finally, she collapsed, her hands falling to her side. The fantasy, sadly fading from her mind. She lay on the bed for twenty minutes, imagining what it would be like to have Emma and Carlos lying alongside her, their hands stroking and caressing each other as they rested after an active session.

But time waits for no woman, especially not a woman spy, and Ria soon had to get ready. She showered, did her make up and her hair, and got dressed into a short, black, tight dress, classy enough to seem in place at the dinner party she was going to, but short and tight enough that it was sure to attract the attention of Luis Tabernas.

The van took Ria, along with the other three girls and Isabella out to the Tabernas' ranch, more the two hours outside of Cordoba on the shores of the Mar Chiquita. The ranch was massive, a huge modern glass and wood house overlooking a windswept beach. The girls were greeted by a butler who served them glasses of the Mayan Reserve tequila and showed them to a sitting room.

Soon, they were joined by Luis and Rodrigo Tabernas. Rodrigo was in his early fifties, but looked younger, the only give away of his true age the fact that the full head of hair on his head was now 50% black and 50% grey. His face was young looking, with only a few wrinkles at the corners of his eyes. The girls could tell that his body, though covered with an expensive suit, was in excellent shape. Ria knew from the file on Rodrigo that he spent an hour a day swimming, and another 45 minutes in the gym. Every other day, he went for a run, usually 10 kilometres. He was almost fanatical about keeping himself in shape.

Luis, on the other hand wasn't so disciplined. For a man in his late forties, he was still in decent shape, but he was starting to round out a little bit. He was still as good looking as his older brother, though with a thick head of black hair, slightly greying at the temples, and eyes and a smile that brought a sparkle to his face. If Ria didn't know the brutality that these brothers were capable of, she probably would have fancied either of them.

The girls, Isabella and the Tabernas' had drinks and made small talk as they waited for Andre Fernandez to show up. Ria noted that Luis made a special effort to talk to her, and whenever they weren't together, she would look over and catch him staring at her intently. Already she felt she was off to a good start in capturing his attention, though they knew this wouldn't be the hard part. Keeping his attention would be the part that was difficult.

After 30 minutes of small talk, Mr. Fernandez entered the room, followed by two young men. "Ladies, I would like to introduce you to the drivers for the Cabo Blanco Racing Team!"

The first man Fernandez introduced was a blond man, a Swede named Kasper Ahlstad, who was racing for the first year with Cabo Blanco. Rodrigo said that they had high hopes for Kasper one day becoming the primary driver for the time, some time in the future.

The second driver was Simon Correa, a Chilean driver who Ria knew was very uneven, having finished in the top 3 in 5 races last year, but also crashing in 5 races.

Ria knew their where three drivers for the Cabo Blanco team. The third, Carlos Sanz, was known as the wild man of the Pan-Am GP. A Colombian-born racer that was always on the edge, both in his driving and in his personal life. Well known for dating and dumping models and actresses, he was an unlikely Cassanova, with a wild mane of dyed blond hair falling on his shoulders and a scruffy black beard. Ria thought perhaps that Sanz wasn't joining.

Fernandez looked out into the hall. "Sanz, get in here and meet the girls. Ladies, last, but not least, Carlos Sanz, our primary driver and last years number two in the championship standings."

Through the door walked a clean cut, well groomed man. Not at all the wild eyed racer pictured in the files, and not blond either. He was dark haired, and as his eyes landed on Ria, he smiled. A smile Ria recognized, of course, from the pool this afternoon. Carlos, the lothario from the pool this afternoon, was Carlos Sanz, the Colombian driver for Cabo Blanco. Ria's mouth dropped open.

Carlos walked over to Ria and gave her a little bow. "Hello, butterfly. I told you we would meet again."