Code Name Tequila Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pepe. I used him, and because of me he wound up dead. If I had just rented a car to follow you, or took a taxi, he'd still be alive. Now he's dead. He was so young," she said, her lip quivering and a tear running down her cheek.

Carlos reached out and wiped the tear from her cheek. "Ria, it isn't your fault. You didn't kill him, those goons who are as we speak being transported in a plane up to Colombia to rot in prison, they were the ones that killed him. They were the ones with the guns."

Ria shook her head. "I shouldn't have involved him," she said.

Carlos kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. "It will be okay, butterfly. Don't cry, it will be okay." He kissed her on the forehead.

Ria looked up at him. Without thinking, she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, slightly opening her lips. Carlos leaned down and kissed her, a soft gentle kiss. The warmth of Carlos' lips on hers lessened the sadness and guilt. She opened her mouth, and felt Carlos' tongue gently probe into hers.

Suddenly, Ria broke off. "No, we can't do this. You don't know me, who I really am," she said.

Carlos stood up and grabbed her. "I know more about you, Ria Ortega, then you might think. You don't think that as a good agent I would go into the field without researching those around him, do you? I didn't know you were working for the Americans, true, but I bet I know everything else."

Ria looked at him. "You mean you know..."

Carlos smiled. "I've seen your birth certificate, Ria Ortega, nee Vincent Ortega."

"And it doesn't bother you," Ria asked.

Carlos pulled her close and kissed her. Ria, tense, hesitated for a moment, but then relented and gave herself into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around Carlos' neck, feeling the strength in his shoulders, back and neck. He put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer, their bodies grinding against each other through their clothes.

Embracing, lips still locked, they moved to the bed, and fell upon it, Carlos landing on his back and Ria landing on top of him. Ria straddled Carlos' hips, pressing herself down upon him she could feel he was hard already. Carlos' hands moved up under Ria's shirt, pulling it up to her neck. They broke they kiss long enough for Carlos to push the shirt over her head, and then resumed.

Ria continued to grind her hips down onto Carlos' hard cock. Ria's cock hardened, and soon their clothed erections were rubbing against each other through their clothes.

Ria put her hands under Carlos' t-shirt, and pushed it up, running her hands along his muscled stomach and over his rock hard chest. She ran her nails up and down his smooth chest and stomach, feeling the steely firmness of his muscled torso. Carlos broke off the kiss and tossed off his shirt. Carlos kissed Ria on the side of her neck.

Carlos' hands reached behind Ria and ran up her back. His fingers reached the clasp of her bra, and in one motion removed it. Carlos ran his tongue down from Ria's neck towards her right breast. His tongue mounted the breast and upon reaching the nipple, started licking in slow circle. Ria grabbed the back of Carlos' head, and pushed it onto her nipple. Carlos wrapped his lips around the nipple and started to suck on it.

Ria reached down with her other hand, and undid the fly on Carlos' pants. She shoved her hand down into his trousers, and grabbed onto his hard cock. Carlos tensed for a moment, but his body relaxed as Ria slowly massaged his dick in his pants.

Ria gently guided Carlos' over to her left nipple. Carlos eagerly sucked on it as Ria continued to play with his cock. Ria's own cock was still rock hard, and she pleasured it by rubbing her crotch along Carlos' clothed leg.

Ria pulled Carlos' head off her nipple, and moved down between his legs. She grabbed his trousers, and pulled them down. Carlos' cock sprung out of his pants. She licked the tip of the cock. It jerked and Carlos moaned with each touch of her tongue. She put her lips around it, and took it fully in her mouth. Carlos put a hand on her head, and slowly guided her up and down his erection.

Ria undid her pants, and released her own cock. She stroked it slowly as she sucked on Carlos' dick. She continued to suck Carlos as she moved herself slowly around on the bed, until her hips were positioned above Carlos' face.

Carlos looked up at the shaved, hard cock above him. Without hesitation he took it into his mouth. Ria pushed herself down into his mouth, Carlos letting the hard dick slide all the way into him until he felt Ria's balls on nose.

They sucked each other's cocks for ten minutes in silence, the only sounds the sounds were those of their cocks sliding into the other's saliva filled mouth and the occasional moan.

After 10 minutes, Carlos slid his mouth off Ria's dick. He started to lick and suck on her balls. Ria rubbed herself against Carlos' chin, and then as Carlos started to lick her taint, against his muscled chest.

Carlos moved along her taint, licking and kissing until his tongue was positioned against Ria's asshole. He flicked at it with his tongue. Ria's hips trembled, and then pushed backwards towards his tongue. Carlos licked around the rim of Ria's asshole, darting quickly a few times into her depths. Ria moaned, and pushed her ass back against his tongue again. Carlos worked his tongue in a slow circles around her asshole, with each revolution diving a little deeper into her.

Ria's hole opened for Carlos' tongue, and he buried the full length of his tongue into her ass. His nose pressed up against the crack of her ass, and he inhaled the deep, sweet odor of her. He pulsed his tongue in and out of her. Ria moved her heips slightly from side to side.

Ria increased the pace of her blowjob on Carlos. He bobbed her head up and down on his hard shaft frantically. Carlos grabbed Ria's ass, and spreading her cheeks apart dove even deeper into her butthole. Ria stopped sucking to let out a long moan before pushing herself back down on Carlos' dick.

Carlos raised his hips into the air and started thrusting them in and out of Ria's mouth. Ria opened her throat and accepted the full stroke of Carlos' dick into her mouth. Carlos let out a powerful grunt, and released a long, consistent spray of fluidic cum into Ria's mouth. She gulped the liquidy cum down.

Ria sat up, pushing her ass further down on Carlos' face. Carlos, now sexually sated, concentrated on eating Ria's ass, and started licking and sucking on her butthole with renewed vigor. Ria grabbed her cock and stroked it as Carlos tongued her wet and now wide open asshole. With each stroke of her cock, her hips pushed down onto Carlos' tongue.

Ria leaned her head back and yelled out. "Uuuuhhhhnnnnn!" Carlos dug his tongue as deeply as he could into Ria's ass and held it there. Semen erupted from Ria's cock, arcing up into the air before coming splashing down onto Carlos' chest. Ria pushed herself down on Carlos' tongue a few last times as she coaxed out the last few drops of cum from her shaft.

Spent, the two lovers lay together on the bed. Ria rubbing her cum into the skin on Carlos' chest and stomach like it was a skin cream. Carlos softly kissed the top of Ria's head.

"Are we safe," Ria asked.

"Yes," Carlos said, softly stroking her hair. "The men in the BMW didn't see our faces clearly, and the two guards in the 4Runner are in custody of the Colombian authorities. Our cover is safe for now."

* *

The head of security of the warehouse in Santiago, along with his second in command stood silently in front of the Aguila Roja.

"The Santiago warehouse site is compromised. You crash a car in the middle of a residential neighbourhood and get the attention of the local police. You lose two men to some enemy and you can't tell me a thing about them. Did you not even bother to get the license plate of the car?" The Aguila Roja asked.

"Yes, Aguila Roja," the head of security for the Santiago site said. "We did get the license plate. It is a rental, but the records at the rental company say it was scraped last week. The car was not rented by anyone this week."

The Aguila Roja sighed, raised a pistol and fired. The head of security slumped to the ground, blood draining from head where the bullet entered.

The Aguila Roja looked at the second in command. "The rental company records have obviously been faked. To do that would require a decent amount of organisation and pull. That means it is most likely one of the security agencies - CIA, ANI, DSA. Maybe the General Counterintelligence Agency from Venezuela or the... what are they called in Panama? SENIS."

"Yes, Aguila Roja," the second in command said.

"Either way, there is someone somewhere who knows who rented that car. Find it out," the Aguila Roja said. "Now, what about the dead man?"

"Concierge at the Ritz hotel. We have disposed of the body," the second in command said.

"Ritz hotel. Too close for comfort, with the teams all staying there. Obviously someone on the inside of the racing series is on to us. Do background checks... AGAIN... on everyone, see if you can shake anything out," The Aguila Roja said.

"Yes, Aguila Roja," the second in command said.

"Don't fail me," The Aguila Roja said, pointing the pistol at the dead man lying on the floor. "You see what happens to those who fail me."

The second in command nodded, his knees knocking together.

The Aguila Roja put the pistol down. "Now finally, What is the status of the shipment?"

The second in command looked at a clip board. "Being loaded as we speak in San Antonio. We moved out the shipment as soon as it was discovered that the warehouse was compromised. Special care was taken to ensure that the shipment was not followed, and it has been scanned repeatedly for transmitters or other electronic surveillance. It is safe, and it is clean."

The Aguila Roja squinted at the man, then nodded. The Aguila Roja started to leave the room, stepping over the dead body of the former head of security for the Santiago warehouse. "You better hope so. I do not tolerate failure."

* *

The port of San Antonio, Chile, two and a half hours west of Santiago was the busiest port on the West Coast of South America. A number of large freighters were loading and unloading cargo at the port. The dark hair man with a few days of scruffy growth and a duffle bag thrown over his shoulders moved his way along the docks in the sunny afternoon warmth. He blended into the scene, not because he looked like a dock worker or long shore man, but because he looked like a backpacker. Backpackers were constantly trying to weasel their ways onto freighters as a cheap way to travel, and were a common site down at the docks.

The backpacker walked towards a small food stand, where an overweight man was stuffing his face with a couple of Completos, a Chilean favourite - hot dogs with avocado, mayonnaise and tomato.

The overweight man looked up as the backpacker approached. He scowled, knowing the drill. Backpacker begs to come on and promises to mop the floors or cook, and then ends up doing nothing. He shook his head at the backpacker before he even got to his table, but the backpacker continued to approach and say down.

"Are you Captain Ernesto of the Zorro del Mar?" the backpacker asked in perfect Spanish.

"I don't take passengers," the captain said.

"Are you going to Newark?" the backpacker continued.

"No passengers," the captain repeated.

The backpacker reached into his pocket, and pulled out an envelope. He handed it to the captain. The captain opened it and flipped through the contents of crisp one-hundred dollar bills.

The captain smiled and looked up. "Well, maybe I sometimes take passengers. The Zorro del Mar is heading for Newark, yes, but I am not sure that what you have proposed is enough. I have a very important cargo for people who like discretion, privacy and security."

The backpacker reached into his pocked and pulled out another small wad of bills. "I can be very discrete," he said.

The captain smiled. "We can work something out, I am sure. What is your name, Gringo?"

The dark haired man looked up and smiled. "Robert Chambers."