Code Name Tequila Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos stopped taking pictures and looked closely at one of the sheets. It was a technical diagram for one of the locks, but also had notations that had been added. Six different areas on the canal lock were indicated as "points of failure," which each point having a number followed by the abbreviation "pa." Carlos took out his iPhone and looked up the abbreviation "pa."

Press association... Pennsylvania... Panama... Paraguay... Pascal. Carlos clicked on Pascal. Pascal was a measure of force per unit area, the amount of pressure an item can take over a specific area. It was the metric equivalent of pounds per square inch.

Carlos looked back at the diagram. Omar had listed on the diagram how much force it would take to break the canal walls at the weakest points. Omar was detailing to Fernandez how to destroy a canal. Carlos shivered.

* * *

Fernandez let out a moan and pressed his hips up against Isabel's face, pressing his dick as far into her mouth as he could. Isabel opened her mouth wide, breathing through her nose as Fernandez's balls pressed against her face. Isabel was afraid that Fernandez was about to shot his load, so she forced her head up off his dick, pushing back with all her might against his hand.

"Are you being a naughty school girl, not taking your Headmaster's stick like you should?" Fernandez asked Isabel after pushing Eva's crotch off his face.

Isabel looked sheepishly at Fernandez. "No, Headmaster. I just now that I feel all tingly between my legs, and what I really want is to take my Headmaster's stick there."

Fernandez smiled. "Okay, girls, get on the bed on your hands and knees, and get your bums up in the air."

Isabel and Eva climbed onto their hands and knees, bums up and sticking out over the edge of the bed. Fernandez walked up behind them, and placed one hand on each girl's pussy, rubbing it gently. The girls purred softly as Fernandez played with their slick cunts. "Yes, your Headmaster will reward you now if some real pleasure to make up for your punishment earlier."

Fernandez slipped his dick into Isabel's pussy. Isabel moaned as the shaft drove deep into her. Fernandez pushed himself into her until his balls were rubbing up against Isabel. Fernandez wiggled his hips, wriggling his cock inside Isabel's pussy. Fernandez slapped Isabel on the butt, and pulled his cock out of her.

Fernandez then stood behind Eva, and pushed himself into her pussy. He slid in balls deep, Eva moaning as his hard cock pushed into her wet slit. Fernandez reached forward and grabbed Eva's big tits, tweaking her nipples as he slid himself in and out slowly of her cunt a few times. Then he pulled out of Eva and moved back behind Isabel.

Fernandez continued to alternate between the girls, entering them, giving a few pumps and then pulling out before lining up the other girl. Each entry was just enough to keep the girls aroused, but not enough to fully satisfy. Soon the girls were practically panting for Fernandez to concentrate his action on them and satisfy their aching pussies.

"Your Headmaster is only one man," Fernandez said with a chuckle. "...and he likes to be fair to his students. How can your Headmaster decide which girl to satisfy first, knowing at the other girl must suffer in agony waiting for her Headmaster?"

Eva suggested that Fernandez fuck Isabel long and hard, and Isabel could keep Eva's pussy wet and ready with her tongue. Fernandez agreed, and so Eva crawled across the bed until she could stick her ass up into Isabel's face. Isabel buried her face into Eva's snatch as Fernandez entered Isabel's pussy, and started to pump in and out with abandon. Eva felt Isabel's tongue lap at her clit, and felt as Isabel's lips vibrated against Eva's crotch with moans of pleasure.

Fernandez grabbed Isabel's hips and lifted them into the air, thrusting his cock upwards into her dripping snatch. Isabel's legs started to quake, and Fernandez felt as Isabel's pussy lips grasped onto his dick like the catfish's mouth, sucking it deeper into her pink hole.

Isabel turned her head and let out a bellow as she came. Eva pressed herself back against Isabel, rubbing her hard clit, wet cunt and soft ass against Isabel's cheek. Fernandez pressed himself as deeply as he could into Isabel's cunt as the woman's hips bucked up and down with the force of her orgasm. Finally the girl went limp, her ecstasy expended. Fernandez pulled out of Isabel, and she lay limply on the bed.

Fernandez reached out and grabbed Eva by the hips, pulling her towards him. Eva raised her ass in the air and gladly received Fernandez's hard cock. Fernandez pushed his shaft deep into Eva's cunt. Eva wasted no time waiting for Fernandez to start pumping, instead moving her hips back and forth and up and down to set the pace herself. The speed and depth of Eva's thrusting was frantic, the girl was close to orgasm. Fernandez was not far off either.

Fernandez felt Eva's ample butt cheeks bouncing against his thighs. He reached around Eva's body and placed his hand between her legs on Eva's clit. As Eva bounced up and down on Fernandez's cock, his fingers stroked her hard button. She gurgled with pleasure at the feeling of the hard shaft buried in her wet hole and Fernandez's soft fingers strumming her clitoris. With his other hand, Fernandez reached out and pulled Isabel up off the bed, guiding her mouth to his. As Eva furiously pumped herself on Fernandez's rock hard pillar, Fernandez and Isabel's tongues explored the other's mouth.

Eva let out a loud, prolonged moan and pressed herself so hard against Fernandez that it nearly knocked him down. Fernandez now took up the pace setting, and started pumping himself in and out of Eva's pussy. Eva's body jerked as wave after wave of orgasm gripped her. Fernandez released his mouth from Isabel's and let out of long, deep sound like the howl of a baritone bear as the tip of his cock exploded in a gooey mass of semen, filling Eva's snatch with his thick, white cum.

Finally all spent, the three collapsed on the bed, all loudly gasping for breath. None of them heard the sound of the outer hotel door closing above the sound of their own breathing.

* * *

Carlos and Ria exited the hotel room and pulled off their balaclavas. Sticking them into their trouser pockets, they walked calmly down the hall and waited for the elevator silently. Neither said a word to each other until they had exited the elevator, walked through the parking garage and entered the car. As Carlos started up the Audi, Ria turned to him and asked, "Success?"

"Yes. Got pictures of all the documents, and I do think we were successful in not having Fernandez realize that we were there."

"What about when he tries to open the safe. Won't he figure out that the combination has been reset?" Ria asked.

"I've taken care of that. In about 10 minutes the computer system that controls the hotel safes is going to crash, and all the safe combinations will be reset. The hotel will then have to come around and open all the safes manually. Fernandez will think that the safe combination was reset because of the computer crash, not because of us being there."

Ria smiled. "Not bad, Mr. Sanz. You would make quite the criminal mastermind."

Carlos laughed. "The only difference between a criminal and a spy is that one is sanctioned by a government."

Ria chuckled at Carlos' observation, and then turned her mind to more serious matters. "So, were the documents the one that Omar had given Fernandez?"

"Yes, lots of technical diagrams of the canal. The documents are quite amazing. It appears that Omar has given Fernandez information on the weak points in the canal's construction. It is, in effect, information on how to destroy the canal," Carlos said as he pulled out of the parking spot and headed towards the exit.

"Why would Fernandez or the Aguila Roja want to do that?" Ria asked.

Carlos shook his head. "I have no idea. It makes little sense. Aguila Roja doesn't partake in terrorism for terrorism's sake. And for someone whose business in arms and drugs trade depends on shipping, it would seem strange to destroy the only shipping channel between the west and east coast of the Americas for 8000 miles."

Ria looked skyward, brow crinkled. "Maybe it is just a threat. Hold the canal hostage, or something like that?"

Carlos shrugged. "Could be, I don't know. Anyway, we'll pass it to the DAC and the CIA and see if some of the brains there can figure out something. All I know is that if you add up the gunboats we saw in Lima with the canal diagrams we have here in Panama; it appears that the canal is the key to whatever the Aguila Roja's plan is. The canal is vital to much of the commerce in the Americas, and around the world. Whether the Aguila Roja wants to control the canal or threatens to destroy it, either way it makes him very powerful and very dangerous indeed."

* *

Chambers was bored, sitting in his stateroom on the freighter as it plowed through the Pacific Ocean, chugging slowly up the coast of South America. He had been on the boat for 5 days now, waiting. The weapons from the warehouse in Santiago were definitely on the boat. Chambers had followed the trucks after they quickly left the warehouse for the port five days earlier. The trucks had quickly left the warehouse because Ria and Carlos Sanz, who it turned out was both a spy and a race card driver, had broken in, got caught and then escaped.

Chambers knew all this because he had been watching through a high-powered camera lens from a rooftop two blocks away. He had been following the weapons shipment since they had left the warehouse in Las Vegas weeks ago. He'd followed them to the planes in Las Vegas, and picked them up again once they landed in Chile. He'd sat and watched for days as the weapons sat in the warehouse, and was on the move again as the weapons were loaded onto this boat from those trucks that had left the warehouse.

It had been hard, following those trucks and not going to the aid of Ria. Chambers wasn't sure why, though. He had only known Ria a short time, and yet he couldn't get her out of his head. Seeing her in danger was almost more than he could take. He so much wanted to abandon his mission and follow her to help her, even though this was his first chance to get back in the field after a year of being a desk jockey. If anyone had said to Chambers, even as recently as three weeks ago that a woman would almost seem more important to him then his work, he would have laughed. Had they said that woman would be a transsexual, Chambers probably would have split a gut. Yet, that had been his feeling at the time. "Go back, help her!" his gut had screamed.

Luckily, it all worked out for the best. Ria had ended up safe, and Chambers was still on his Mission.

Something else had been nagging him, though. That was this Colombian spy, Carlos Sanz. A spy with a cover as a race car driver! It bothered Chambers that this playboy was hanging out with Ria while he was so far removed from her. Chambers was jealous, though he had no reason to be. After all, Ria wasn't his. They weren't together. And yet, it did bother him. It bothered him that Sanz was with Ria. It bothered him that Carlos might be a better catch for Ria - race car driver, probably rich, good looking. Chambers was really starting to hate Carlos, even though they had never met.

Chambers sat back and looked at his computer. He had brought up a picture on the screen. It was a picture he had taken from that rooftop in Santiago though his high powered lens. It was Ria, sneaking into the Aguila Roja's warehouse. He zoomed in so there was nothing in frame but Ria, and sighed.

Just then a small alarmed buzzed from his mobile phone. Chambers looked over at the phone, which was also a radio receiver fitted to receive signals from a bug he had placed on the Aguila Roja's shipping containers. Someone had opened the containers.

Chambers got up. The freighter had almost come to a complete stop. Chambers sneaked out of his room, down the hall and out onto the deck. He peered over the edge, and shall a number of smaller boats had pulled up along side the freighter. The crew of the freighter were unloading the shipping containers and lowering boxes down to the smaller boats.

Chambers raced back to his room and threw open his duffle bag. He quickly slipped out of his clothes and put on a full-body dry-suit. He threw a few key items like his camera, computer and 9mm pistol into a smaller, waterproof bag, which he zipped up and slung over his shoulders. He raced back out onto the deck of the freighter. The loading was still occurring. Chambers calculated that it would probably take another 30 minutes to get all the weapons onto the smaller boats, enough time for him to cast-away on one of those boats.

Chambers looked around, and seeing no-one in sight, climbed over the railing and launched himself into the black, inky water of the Pacific Ocean. With all the noise from the weapons being loaded onto the smaller boats, no one heard the splash as he hit the water.