CODENAME: Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,768 Followers

Chapter Three

Anna Nicole Smith paused at the 25th floor and peered upwards. Her run had slowed to a creep over the last few floors as she neared the floor where the terrorists were based and went into stealth mode.

She saw a lone guard outside the stairwell door, armed with a machine gun and dressed all in black. Anna dropped back a couple of stairs and pulled out a silencer from the pocket on her pants. She quietly screwed it onto her pistol then climbed back up to get a line of sight on the terrorist.

The man didn't have a chance, two shots hit him, one in the heart the other in the throat and he went down like a sack of potatoes, silent and deadly. Anna slipped up the stairs, past the dead guard and into the floor where the hostages were being held.

There were a pair of guards just inside the stairwell doors, guarding the first office, but Anna dispatched them without difficulty, two quick shots of her silenced pistol dropping them both. A guard around the corner heard the sounds of their bodies hitting the ground.

"What's going on Bill?" he called out and headed towards the noise.

He only had time to glance at the two bodies lying on the ground before a foot shot out knocking his gun away. He turned to see a voluptuous blonde, dressed all in black slam the heel of her palm under his jaw, snapping his head back and sending him sprawling.

Anna was on him in a second, her hands wrapping around his throat as she tried to strangle him, her body pressed down on top of his. The soldier managed to roll them over and the tables turned, Anna lying prone on her back and the man on top of her.

Then the man made a fatal mistake, his gaze briefly glimpsed down at her large heaving breasts that were straining against her tight t-shirt and he even dropped a hand between them to squeeze one of her mammoth tits. The movement gave Anna a chance to get a knee up, slamming into his groin then pushing him back over her head using both her legs.

Anna's body spun round and her legs scissored, her thighs snapping closed around the mans neck with vice-like strength and his face pressed into her crotch cutting of his airways. It was a move that the Chief had spent hours showing her last week and she knew for a fact how bad it was to have your face buried in someone's crotch, the Chief had kept her there for ten minutes.

Anna squeezed harder with her thighs till she felt the man go limp then she breathed a sigh of relief, that had been too close.

The other three guards on the floor went much easier and Anna then began to unlock the offices and started sending the hostages down the stairways.

First to escape was Carmen Electra, Anna stopped her, "Do you know where they're keeping the President?"

"Upstairs I think," replied Carmen.

"How many more up there?" asked Anna.

"Theres two grunts and the main guy, he calls himself Professor Nasty."

"We've met," Anna said in a grim tone.

"Oh and there's also a big guy called Bear," Carmen gave Anna a funny look which she couldn't quite decipher, "A very big guy!"

"Ok," said Anna frowning.

"He's a big guy," added Carmen with a strange nod to herself as she headed down the stairs.

Anna nodded and turned back to the other hostages, she ran smack straight into the Bears chest.

"Shit!" swore Anna.

"Bear remember you!" growled the big bearded man scooping up Anna before she could react and tossing her over his shoulder.

Anna struggled as the big man carried her down the hallway and back into the first office. He dropped her down off his shoulder and to Anna's surprise grabbed her tits with both his big hands and roughly squeezed them through her clothing.

"Bear likes," the big guy grunted, yanking on her t-shirt and literally ripping it off her. He then yanked down on the cups of her bra, her big breasts popping free.

Bear squeezed the big orbs and mashed them in both fists, shaking them then tightly pinching her nipples. Anna gasped as Bear leaned forward and licked each hard nipple in turn then sucked her left breast into his mouth hungrily. For a few moments he sucked at the tip of her breast, his bristly beard tickling her, then he pulled up.

"Yum yum time!" rumbled Bear ominously, Anna didn't like the sound of that and her mind went into overtime trying to think of a way to escape the horny man-mountain.

Bear unzipped his pants and drew out his thick ten inch cock which was fully erect and glistening with pre-cum Anna's eyes went wide at the sight, Carmen hadn't been kidding.

"Yum yum time!" Bear repeated as he pushed her to her knees in front of him. He tugged hard on her hair, the action causing her head to jerk backwards and her mouth to open in pain at the same time Bear thrust forward with his hips, the movement lodging the throbbing head of his big penis in Anna's mouth.

Holding her head with both hands he pushed forward with his hips and pulled her head in against his crotch, his penis pushing its way over her hot tongue and into the back of her throat.

Bear gave a short bellow and started to move his hips, his penis sliding out slightly from her mouth and then ramming deep back in, fucking her face. As Anna gargled around his humping cock she remembered the last time she had run into Bear.

He had raped her that time as well, she remembered his heavy weight on top of her as he pumped her with his large cock, when he had cum he had gone all jelly-like and relaxed for almost five minutes and Anna had been able to escape. That was it! That was how she would get past him.

Anna's thoughts snapped back to reality as she felt the tickle of his pubic hair on her nose as Bear rammed his ten inch monster impossibly deep down her throat. She had to make him cum.

"That's it big boy," she managed to moan around his pumping shaft, "Fuck my mouth hard!"

As his penis slid in and out Anna started to suck heavily, her tongue fluttering along the underside of his shaft whenever he pulled out and her mouth filling with hot saliva.

It was more than Bear could take, he grabbed handfuls of Anna's blonde hair and clutched her head against his crotch, his penis completely buried inside her hot mouth as he shot his load straight down her throat. Anna gagged and tried to cough as he mouth and throat overflowed with his sperm, cum dribbling over her chin.

She felt him relaxing slightly and pushed him backwards, as his dick popped out of her mouth with a heavy sucking noise another rope of cum shot out landing in Anna's eye. Blinking and wiping her face as best she could Anna yanked Bears gun from his shoulder holster as he leant back on the table gasping for breath, waves of orgasm still shooting through his body. Anna had to admit that the sight of the Bear in orgasm was something to behold.

"Rape this motherfucker!" she cried angrily, raising the pistol and jabbing the barrel hard into his nuts. Anna saw the Bears eyes widen slightly as he realized through the clouds of his orgasm what was about to happen.

Then she pulled the trigger.

Without a backwards glance Anna pushed her big tits back into the cups of her bra and dashed up the stairs to the 27th floor and kicked open the door. The two guards went down with loud shots from Anna's gun.

"Drop the gun or the President dies," said a familiar and evil voice.

Anna looked up to see Professor Nasty holding a pistol to the Presidents head. Clinton was tied to an office chair and the Professor was standing behind him, the Presidents eyes going wide as he saw Anna standing before them wearing only pants and a bra, her huge tits looking as though they were about to pop free. After a moments hesitation Anna dropped the gun and put her hands up.

Chapter Four

Anna Nicole Smith found herself strapped to the boardroom table, she had been stripped down to her bra and not a lot else as she was tied up spread-eagled over the table. The President was still bound in a chair in the corner of the room and Professor Nasty stared down at the prone woman with an evil smile on his face.

Anna struggled against her bonds, her breasts wobbling with the effort as she desperately searched for an escape. Professor Nasty stood over her, looking down and laughing.

"You don't expect me to talk do you?" Anna said her resolve strengthening.

"No Miss Smith," said Professor Nasty standing above her head, "I expect you to suck!"

With that he shrugged off his coat and Anna was horrified to see that he was naked beneath. The Professor held Anna's head with both his hands and let his flaccid penis drop into her mouth.

"If you want the President to live you will suck," warned the Professor sternly.

Anna's mouth closed around his limp dick as she nodded submissively and began to suck on his soft organ. Professor Nasty moaned contentedly as his penis started to swell in her mouth and he reached out and unhooked the catch at the front of her bra and peeled of the two bra cups to reveal the huge swells of her lovely breasts.

"I am so glad I created these babies," said the Professor clasping one of her large breasts in each hand. He was now straddling her face, his dick ever growing in her hot mouth and the sack of his balls resting on her nose. With his cock stiffening and pressing against Anna's tongue he began to squeeze and rub her big tits, his fingers finding and pinching and milking her stiffened nipples.

Anna's eyes started to widen slightly as the old mans dick grew alarmingly in her mouth, now completely filling it and starting to push against the back of her throat. The Professor now tightly clutched and mauled at her breasts and his hips had started to move as he began to fuck her mouth.

"Do you remember how I made your boobs big Miss Smith?" he asked as he fondled the mountainous delights.

Anna gargled some rude reply from around the big cock buried in her mouth. Her head started to get pushed downwards off his dick so Professor Nasty reached a hand down between his legs, grabbing the back of Anna's head and pulling her back up the shaft of his cock.

"Well my dear, I have made a new version of the enlargement serum," he told her, both his hands returning to her tits, which he continued to pinch, squeeze and abuse. "This time I have applied the formula to my manhood, so if you find yourself choking on it don't be surprised."

With that his hips started to pump harder and he now grabbed hold of her head again and started to fuck her mouth with renewed vigor. Anna desperately searched for air, each thrust of Professor Nasty's cock into her mouth caused the already huge organ to grow even more.

His balls kept slapping against Anna's nose as he hungrily humped her face, then he suddenly stopped, his penis buried to the hilt in her mouth, completely filling it.

"Very nice Miss Smith," said the Professor as he watched Anna's face turn red. He glanced sideways to see that President Clinton had shuffled his chair up to the side of the table to get a better look at the proceeedings.

Just as Anna's vision started to blur from lack of oxygen Professor Nasty withdrew his penis from her mouth leaving her gasping and gulping for air.

Bill Clintons eyes widened as he saw the Professors dick retreat inch by inch from Anna's mouth, it was huge, at least 12 inches long probably more.

Professor Nasty smiled down briefly at Anna then straddling her face again, clamping it tight between his pasty thighs, his meaty cock dropping with a slap on Anna's chest, nestling itself between her colossal breasts.

"Lick my balls please Miss Smith," he ordered as he took an immense tit in each hand and wrapped them around his big shaft. When he felt Anna's tongue begin to tickle his testicles he started to thrust his dick back and forth between her breasts, tit fucking her.

His penis grew as he slid it back and forth between her mountainous delights and Anna briefly wondered where he would put it next as she felt its hardness increasing against her tits.

Anna was not surprised when the Professor hefted his monstrous cock in one hand and climbed up on the table, positioning himself between her thighs.

"Now I for the honey pot," smirked Professor Nasty dropping himself down on top of her and positioning the head of his huge cock at the entrance to Anna's cunt.

"Prepare to be impaled," with that he pushed the thick head of his penis upwards, the petals of her labia peeling open as it pushed up inside of her. Anna let out a scream of pleasure and pain as she felt herself filled with all of the Professors 15 inch manhood.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped leaning forward and starting to hump against her.

As his head dropped closer Anna made her move. It was a surprise move that the Chief had helped her perfect after she had returned with her new endowments. With a twist of her shoulders and an arch of her back Anna slapped her left then her right breasts across the Professors jaw, the attack snapping his head sideways and actually knocking him unconscious. The Professor slumped over her naked body, his big dick still buried to the hilt inside her.

"Breast Fu?" asked the President with a smirk.

"My knife is over there with my pants," said Anna nodding to the corner of the room, "Use it to free yourself then see if you can pull this gorilla dicked asshole off me."

Epilogue

Anna Nicole Smith was dressed in her bra, pants and a black jacket off one of the terrorists when the police arrived to arrest Professor Nasty and any remaining terrorists.

Even the Chief turned up to congratulate Anna, "Congratulations Agent Hooters, you've done it again."

"Thanks Chief," said Anna smiling broadly, she clutched the jacket tighter around her, very conscious of the fact her bust was too large and much of her cleavage was still displayed quite prominently.

President Clinton came up and interrupted the two of them, "Mind if I borrow her for a minute?" he asked shooting a grin at the Chief.

"Not at all."

Clinton put his arm around Anna's waist and led her off in the direction of the back offices.

"Thank you for saving my life Miss Smith," said the President.

Anna blushed slightly, "That's okay Mr President, all in a days work. And please, call me Anna."

"Okay Anna," said the President, dropping his hand from her waist to cup and squeeze her firm buttock, "That was quite a performance in there with Professor Nasty. How would you like to lick the Presidential lollipop?"

The End

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,768 Followers
12