Cody. Ryan. Leo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw! Uhhh!! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Aaahh!! I'm Cummming!!! Awwwwwwwww!!! Ryyyyaaaannnnn!!! Fuuuuuuuuucckkk!!! Please Take Your Cock Out Now!! So My Cum Can Come Out!!! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssse!!!" squealed Leo.

Ryan didn't stop fucking. Leo was in mind-blowing pain and never-felt-before ecstasy asRyan's cock was blocking his cum from coming out, which had to be forced back down into Leo's balls.

"Ohhhhh Yeah Baby! I'm Cummming!! Ah! Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkk!!!" yelled Ryan as he came down into Leo's cock.

Ryan's cock spewed out so much of cum that Leo felt as if his balls were about to burst. Their orgasm lasted for about a full five minutes! After which Ryan pulled out of Leo. I expected Leo's cock to explode with twice the cum, but it didn't. Not yet at least.

This time, Cody took Ryan's place. When Cody ground his true-giant cock down Leo's cock, Leo almost passed out from the sheer splitting-volume inside him. He was breathless. Cody could only get half of his cock in, and kept fucking Leo to that length. I reached in and kissedLeo on his mouth while he was being fucked. What an experience. His tongue was like a cat's tongue and I loved its energy. He tasted sweet, like oranges and liquid sunshine in my mouth.

"Fuck Yeah!!! Ahhhhh!!! Come On Baby!!! Open That Sphincter For Me!!! Mmmm. Oooohhhhhh-open! Come On Baby!!!" shouted Cody as he began to slam his dick harder and harder down into Leo's dick.

What sphincter was he talking about? And then there was a huge wet sucking noise as Cody managed to shove the entire length of his massive cock inside of Leo's! Straight through. So straight in fact, that the head of Cody's cock popped out of Leo's ass on the other side! I loved the way Leo's fresh boy-lips of his ass opened to let Cody's cock emerge from the inside. Cody penetrated him like this for a while before pulling his cock completely out. Cody then turned Leo around and inserted his cock into Leo's asshole. Again, all the way in, till Cody's cock popped out of Leo's cock piss-slit on the other side! I couldn't even begin to fathom how these boys were designed.

Leo let out this growling sci-fi howl. I looked at Leo's cute cock. At first it looked completely normal, curled slightly upwards, and then it began to expand from the bottom as Cody's cock pushed its way up through it, straightening it out, all the way until the head expanded and Cody's cock-head finally emerged from Leo's piss-slit. This cycle repeated with each of Cody's thrusts. It looked so fucking hot, so insane and spectacular that I almost came by just looking at it. If you have never before seen it, you can't possibly imagine how great it looks.

Cody's asshole was puckering in and out in front of my eyes as he worked in and out of Leo's. I was so overcome by the cumulative impact of that moment that I moved over behind Cody and rammed my cock up his butt as he fucked Leo's.

"Your ass is mine!" I whispered loudly into Cody's ear.

At the same time Ryan positioned his ass in front of Leo's cock and pushed back and forth, fucking Leo's cock in and out of his bubble-butt, bouncing on his dick. Since Leo's cock had Cody's inside it with every alternate second, Ryan had the equivalent of two cocks up hisass.

And so all four of us were knelt in a line fucking each other for the rest of the night. And then in some positions we even made up. Only then were we all truly connected. I could feel all the vibrations from all our thrusts surging through my body, and no words can describe the thrill of that feeling. I loved to end it this way. My cock up Cody's ass the ordinary way. The most basic way. Buried deep inside him. It felt just as incredible as any other feeling that night. I had one hand dug into his thigh, the other fondling his stiff nipples, and my teeth sunk into the bottom of his neck that spread out slenderly to his shoulders. I was slamming and pumping my hardest.

"Ohhhh My God!!! Woooohhhh-ooowwww!! Awwwww!! Mmmmmmm!! Fuuuucccckk!!! Uh-Huh!! Uh-Huh! Take That Baby! Shuh!! Fuuuuccckk Me Like An Animal!! Fuuuccck! Fuck Me To Death!!! Aaahhh!!! Nnnnnnnh!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! Uuuuuhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Aaaaahhhhhhh!! Uuuuhhhooooohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh Yeeeaaaaahhhhh!! Givve! Ohh! Itt! Uhhh! Tooo! Ahhhhh! Meeeeee!! Awwwwwwww!!!!!!" howled Cody, being fucked and fucking at the same time.

Then I felt something deep in Cody's ass connect onto my cock. Like Cody's inner mobile nerve endings latched onto mine. And then my mind went blank, as I was taken over by sexual seizure. I gushed load upon load of warm cum up Cody's ass. Cody came at exactly the same time. I realised that his body had connected the occurrence of our orgasms, and made them last forever! Well, for a full five minutes at least. I pounded every single drop of cum into him. And at that same time too, Leo came what seemed like gallons of accumulated cum up Ryan's ass, and Ryan came for the second time that night. All of us were screaming in pleasure. Poor Ryan was probably left with more cum crammed up inside him than any other boy in history. And this was probably the strongest waterbed in existence.

We lay that way for a while, breathing together, watching the shadows flicker over the walls and each others' faces. Listening to the rain rattle against the glass. The marine fish were still swimming in the waterbed. Ryan played with a wet strand of Cody's hair, wrapping it around his finger. I felt something moving between us, like light or heat, growing with every breath.

When I finally woke up the next morning, I had a smile on my face. Still too tired to move. Irealised the boys had already woken up before me. I double checked by looking around just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Indeed I wasn't. There was once the most amazing night ever, and I'm one of the four only people to have experienced it. My mind was scattered with random flashbacks, right to the beginning, and even what Leo said was on repeat in my head: "And the ones that burn twice as bright, burn half as long"

Ryan walked in. He looked even cuter and radiant in the daylight.

But he looked worried.

"What's wrong baby?" my smile faded as I asked.

"I think there's something they forgot to tell you...," he managed to mumble out.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I stood up slowly.

His gorgeous eyes fluttered nervously. He looked away from me to the floor and then said, "Well, because... One of us... is pregnant."

Genetically Engineered Trait #10...

The End.

Author's End Note:

"Dear Johan, Thank you for showing me absurdity."

"Dear Reader, The absurdity is all mine."

I look forward to hearing what you have to say, so email me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. Thanks!

12