Coed

Story Info
A tale of university love.
5.2k words
4.56
41.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Jake Roberts pulled into the parking lot behind Choy's Chinese restaurant in Missoula, Montana about 7:30 Friday evening. It was a pleasant April evening, rare in spring in western Montana. He parked his bright red Corvette in a spot near the back entrance and strode leisurely inside. Choy's was a fairly large place for a college town. It was also semi-expensive. Jake's family had a lot of money so he had a generous allowance. The Chinese lady, Mrs. Chung, who ran the place, escorted him to his usual table.

"We have new waitress," She smiled. "You see her, you like her. I send her over here."

He started to protest, but then thought better of it. He knew it was useless to argue with the little Chinese woman. He had tried it before and it didn't work.

As Jake settled into his seat, a vision of total loveliness and beauty appeared in front of him. She was oriental. She was perfect.

The vision asked, "May I take your order, sir?" Jake couldn't answer. His throat had slammed shut and he had started to sweat. "Sir?" inquired the vision.

Jake had never been outgoing. In fact, he was extremely shy, especially around the opposite sex. That's why he was still a virgin. It embarrassed him to think that he had never loved a lady, but those were the facts. Now he was confronted with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. His brain crumbled.

Finally he croaked, "I'd like some egg foo yung, and some kung pao chicken, please."

She continued to query him about soup, salad and the usual accoutrements. She wrote it all onto her pad and swept away toward the kitchen.

Jake was now a shambles. He could not think about anything but the girl. He knew he would have to shake this feeling. He was a math major with a 4.0 GPA. He couldn't let this rattle him.

The next day, he went back to Choy's. He knew he had to find out more about the girl. Mrs. Chung greeted him at the door again. She was smiling from ear to ear. Jake knew that she knew he was hooked. "So, you like Julie a little." She said. Jake smiled. "Maybe you like her a lot?"

"Is she working today?" asked Jake.

"She be here in two more hours." Mrs. Chung replied. Jake didn't think he could wait that long, but on the other hand, he was scared and shaking.

"I'll be back." Jake stated and walked out to his 'Vette.

Two and a half hours later, Jake returned to Choy's. He came in through the rear entrance again and was again greeted by Mrs. Chung.

"I think you maybe like Julie a lot. She cherry girl. You no hurt her!" Mrs. Chung admonished.

"I think of her all the time. It's your fault for hiring a goddess." exclaimed Jake as he sat down. Soon Julie was standing in front of Jake's table. Once again he felt the constriction in his throat. He couldn't speak.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Julie asked.

Summoning up all his courage, Jake said, "No, no, nothing's wrong. It's just that I've never seen a girl like you before."

"Is something wrong with me? Should I get you a different waitress?"

"No!! Absolutely not!" Jake almost shouted. He was having a very difficult time talking to her. "Can I ask you your name?" Jake asked meekly.

"Sure, it is Julie Trang. My family is Vietnamese." She replied.

"Although I've only seen you a couple of times, I would really like to get to know you better." Jake begged.

"Well," she responded, "This is awfully fast. What would you want to do?"

"There is a frat party Saturday night. Would you go with me?"

"I don't know about that. I've never been to a frat party, but I have heard some bad things about them."

"What you have heard probably has some truth to it," Jake admitted. "But I would take good care of you. I would have you home early and we could leave any time you want."

"OK" she said. "But I have to warn you, I'm not much of a party animal."

"Neither am I." vowed Jake. "I only go because I'm a frat brother. I seldom stay at one of these things much past 8:30 or 9:00. We could go get something to eat after we leave."

"Won't you have to come back to the frat house to sleep?" she asked.

"No, I've got my own house. Dad insisted that I join the frat. I made him give me a house before I agreed to it."

"Wow!! Is daddy loaded?"

"Yeah, he's got mega bucks. But he really is a nice guy and he came by all of it honestly. I'll pick you about 6:30. That way, we won't be there very long. Just long enough for me to become the envy of the entire frat." He smiled.

The week dragged by with the alacrity of a snail with polio. Finally Saturday evening arrived. It was chilly out as is typical of spring time Montana weather. Jake burned rubber almost all the way to Julie's house. When he got there, he rang the bell. Julie answered the door and invited him inside.

Suddenly it was more chilly inside Jake than outside. He was nervous. Very nervous. He stepped inside and she escorted him to the front room. Her mother and father were introduced and greeted him openly. They seemed like a nice couple and expressed some concern about the frat party.

"It'll be alright." Jake assured them. "I promise not to let anything bad happen to her."

"We understand you are an amateur boxer." Julie's father said.

"Yeah, but it is just a hobby. I'm really not good enough to turn pro or even get into the Olympic circuit. After I graduate, that will be a thing of the past."

Her father grinned broadly and said, "We don't know much about you, but you look like you can take care of our daughter."

The longer Jake talked to them, the better he liked them. "Just between us, sir, I think your daughter is the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful girl I have ever met and frankly, I want to get to know her and her family much better. I'm not a playboy or someone who chases women. In fact, your daughter is the first date I have had in two years. I'm not going to hurt her or try to take advantage of her."

The old man smiled and said, "I appreciate your honesty. We want to know you better too, but first, have a good time this evening and bring her back to us."

"You can be sure I will Mr. Trang." He took her arm and walked her out to the car.

"I think daddy and mama like you." She said.

"I hope so." He replied.

Even though she was only 4' 10" and 90 pounds, when she walked into the frat house, it was like a movie star had arrived. All the frat brothers shifted into "full lust" and all their dates shifted into total dismay.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Jake's fishing buddy. "Where did you capture her?"

"I never give away good fishin' spots." Jake stated.

Julie looked around and saw that everyone had a drink or a beer. There was a keg on the bar. There must have been fifty bottles of hard liquor behind the bar.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Jake asked.

"You'll think I'm a party pooper, but I don't drink alcohol."

"Neither do I!" exclaimed Jake. And with that he ambled over to the bar and retrieved a couple of Sprites. By the time he got back to Julie, she was surrounded by frat brothers. "Alright, heathens. Go back to the slums and leave the lady alone."

"Thanks Jake. For a minute I felt like the main course at a wolf feed." They sipped their drinks and listened to the music for a while. Finally, a slow dance came on.

"Want to dance maam?" Jake inquired.

"Sure thing, handsome." Julie responded.

"I can't dance fast." Jake explained.

"I can, but I don't like to. I think it looks odd. Like you're demented or physically impaired." Julie commented Jake laughed and held her tighter. She squeezed him. It was great!

At 8:45, Jake said, "I've had about enough party. Let's go get something to eat."

"OK" replied Julie.

"What would you like for dinner?" Jake asked.

"How about a big, juicy steak!" Julie answered enthusiastically. They hopped in the car and headed for the best steak house in town. "I've never eaten here" Julie said as they drove up to the parking valet.

"I'm sure you'll like it. They have really good food here."

"Well, OK, if you say so."

The evening was going by much too fast. Their food came and was consumed. A local band was playing oldies in the background. He led her out onto the dance floor and held her tightly. She reciprocated. She put her hands on the back of his head and drew him down to her. No mean feat! Jake was no giant, but his 5' 10" frame was way up in the air for the short, beautiful Julie. She kissed him lightly and ran her tongue across his lips. A bomb went off inside Jake's head. He had never had a girl lick his lips. It was an incredible feeling. She looked into his eyes and smiled, resting her head against his shoulder. He could have stayed like this for a week! Jake shuddered visibly against her and knew beyond a doubt that he was in love. The song ended.

"We've got to get home. I don't want daddy to worry." she said.

"OK" said Jake. They walked slowly out while the valet brought the car. He drove as slowly as he could to her house and walked her to her door. She fished out her key and said,

"I had a really good time tonight, Jake." He looked into her eyes and she knew he was in love with her. She didn't know if she was in love with him, but she knew that she had never felt this way about any man ever before. Once again she dragged his lips down to hers. This time her lips parted and her tongue shot into his mouth. Jake was overwhelmed and almost collapsed. He wondered if it would just keep getting better and better.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked.

"I'm an avid reader. I thought I'd try some of that out on you. The book said it would generate "strong feelings and urges". Did it work?"

"Boy, I'll say it did. Keep reading! I can't wait for the next chapter!!" Then with a happy little giggle, she was gone.

The next week was filled with exam preps, so both Jake and Julie didn't have much time for fun. Meanwhile, Julie had a serious chat with her mother.

"Oh, mama, I don't know what to do. When I kissed him, it felt like all my body shifted into high gear. My pussy tingled. My vagina got wet. He didn't make any moves on me, but I can tell he loves me! What is happening to me? I never felt this way before. What do I do now? From the way he makes me feel, I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing!!"

"Listen daughter. Every woman who has ever fallen in love feels this way. I feel the same way about your father. I get wet every time he touches me and we have been married for many years. I know you have been reading about sex and marriage. That is a good thing. You will know what to do when the time is right. Meanwhile, since you have deep feelings for Jake, let yourself explore them as far as you want to go. You will soon know if he is the one."

"Oh, mama! I am so scared. I have read all about sex and how it can hurt and not be good and maybe I'll regret it. How can I get over this fear?"

"You will forget all about the fear when you bed him. Sex is a beautiful thing and all the women in our family enjoy it. You will not be any different."

"But mama, what if it is too big for me? I have heard that Americans have giant penises and can split a small oriental girl like me in two."

Her mother laughed and said, "Don't believe all that stuff! If women can stretch to let a baby out, do you really think you couldn't let a penis in? It would have to be a whale cock! I'm not saying to run out there, jerk his pants off and screw him to death. Take your time and enjoy your love. Then when the time is right, let him have it!"

"Thank you mama. I'll try to take it slow. What would daddy say if I gave it up? Do you think he would be very angry?"

"Well, daughter, all daddies don't like to think of their sweet little girls doing it with anyone. But deep down they know it is the natural order of things. Besides, how would they ever get grand children? Don't worry about your father. He will understand. After all, he made me pregnant at sixteen and here you are nineteen and a virgin. You are overdue."

Jake could just barely get thoughts of Julie shunted to one side long enough to study for his finals. Finally on Friday he called her and asked if he could cook dinner for her.

She said, "I'll cook for you. But I have no kitchen. My parents are having guests this weekend."

"Why don't you come cook over here at my place? Tell me what to buy and I'll have it here tomorrow night. What time will you be over?" Jake asked.

"I thought I would start cooking about 2:00 in the afternoon so we could eat by 6:00."

"Great! Now, what do you need?" Julie recited her shopping list and they said their goodbyes.

Jake had his kitchen stocked and ready for Julie by 1:00. He drove over to pick her up. Her mother answered the door and invited him in. She had a strange half-smile on her face. As she escorted him to the living room, she grasped his bicep.

"Oh, very hard. You in good shape." And with that she giggled and left the room.

Suddenly Julie appeared. "Ready?" she asked. She didn't look like she was dressed for cooking. She looked like she was dressed for eating. She had a small overnight bag with her. "Aprons" she replied when asked.

They hopped in the car and zipped over to Jake's house. As she walked through the door she casually flipped the overnight bag into the living room, turned, grabbed Jake and rammed her tongue down his throat. Her mind was made up. Jake was the one. Jake would take her virginity and Jake would do it tonight! Jake wriggled a little and then returned her salutation in kind. He leaned down, picked her up and took her to the living room. When he looked into her eyes this time, he saw love and lust. Jake knew it was the end of his bachelor days.

"Let's get comfortable honey." She said as he dropped her on the sofa. "If you wait a minute, I'll go get into my cooking clothes."

Thoroughly confused, Jake let her go. She grabbed her little overnight bag a skipped off to the bathroom in Jake's bedroom. Jake couldn't figure out what happened. One minute she was hotter than freshly fired dynamite and the next minute she was gone. Twenty minutes later, she came out of Jake's bedroom. His eyes popped open when he saw her and instantly he understood. She was wearing the world's skimpiest baby doll pajamas. They were sheer. He could see right through them. She had on no bra and no panties.

Jake almost had a heart attack. "What else do you have in that little overnight bag?"

"Just my toothbrush, some fresh underwear and a little sun dress for tomorrow morning." She innocently stated.

"Oh no! What about your parents? They'll kill me if I don't get you home on time." Jake worried.

"Ha, ha, I already took care of that. I talked this over with my mother a couple of weeks ago. She talked to my father. Don't forget they are from the old country and look at things much differently than Americans."

"Two weeks? You've known about this for two weeks?" He asked.

"Yeah, how else was I going to get you into my evil clutches? These things take planning." She giggled, "Someone is overdressed."

"It must be me, 'cause it sure can't be you!" Jake exclaimed.

"I guess I'll have to fix that." she said as she walked slowly toward him.

All Jake could do was sit transfixed by the vision of loveliness before him. She was in charge. He knew it. She unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it from him. Next, she unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. Then she hooked her tiny fingers into the waistband of his boxers and lowered them to the floor. He stepped out of them. Her eyes homed in on his cock. It was circumcised and 9" long. She had four brothers and had seen all of them naked at one time or another and she had seen her father naked, but she had never seen a cock this big and this hard.

"Sit down." She ordered.

"Yes maam." He sighed. She sat beside him.

A little drop of pre-cum oozed from the hole in the end of his dick. She cautiously stuck out her finger and tested it. Then she tasted it.

"Hmmmm, not bad!" she opined.

She tried gripping his cock but her fingers would not go all the way around it. She tried it with both hands and it fit, more or less. She lowered her lips to the head and kissed it. Then she scooted up and started kissing Jake. He was trembling. She was trembling.

"I know why I'm shaking" she said. "It's because I'm a virgin. Why are you shaking?"

"Well, I've never done this before." said Jake.

"You mean you've never had a virgin before?"

"No, I've never had sex before!" exclaimed Jake.

"Oh Jake, I just assumed that a big good looking guy like you would have had many girls by now. You're twenty. What happened?"

"It's more like what didn't happen. I decided early that screwing around with a bunch of sluts wasn't going to be for me. So I started looking for the right girl. I knew I'd find her eventually. Now I have. From the moment I first saw you, I knew that you were the one but I also knew that I would have to let you be the one to decide. Have you?"

"Jake, you know I have. Why else would I be sitting in your living room almost naked? You are my one and only. I love you!"

Jake held her close to him, taking her into his arms. He kissed her, tenderly at first and then gradually increased the heat and passion of the kisses until they were a white hot flame. His hands drifted to her small 32 B breasts and massaged them gently. She was busy giving his cock a rub down. He tweaked her nipples and watched them spring back. He rubbed them with the palm of his hand and then dropped his hand to her crotch. He started rubbing through her baby dolls in small circles.

"One of us is still overdressed." He whispered.

She sat back and jerked the flimsy nightie over her head and onto the floor. No clothing remained between them. Time to get serious.

"We're going to do some things now I have only dreamed about."

"And just where did you learn these things?"

"You are not the only one who can read." He smiled.

She squealed as he hoisted her legs in the air and spread them enough to get his head between them.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked with a quiver in her voice.

"According to the book, that comes later. Right now, it's snack time."

He plunged his head between her legs and licked the inside of her thighs. She started a low moan. He kissed down her legs. He kissed the instep on her foot and sucked her toes one at a time and then all at once. Her feet were tiny and perfect. Then he switched legs and started the slow journey back up to her pussy. When he got to the top of her thighs, he hoisted her butt further off the sofa and suddenly plunged his tongue into her asshole. She screamed like she had been shot and started her first climax. He rimmed her hard and long. She came two more times. He slid his tongue back to the bottom of her pussy and licked all the way to the top of it in one stroke. Slowly he sucked her labia into his mouth and ran his tongue over them. She had produced copious quantities of love honey and he eagerly lapped it up. It was great. Unlike anything he had ever tasted, he wanted more, more, more. The inside of her vagina had a fresh meaty taste like roasted duck. He loved it. She was cumming and cumming, writhing around on the sofa. He suddenly picked her up and carried her to his double-king bed. She had latched on to his cock with an iron grip and did not let go. She jacked it hard, then harder.

"Wait!" he exclaimed. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

"So?"

"I want the first time to be in your pussy. I've got some condoms. I bought them the day I met you. Just in case."

Laughing she said, "I started taking the pill the day after you came into Choy's. Just in case."

"I can never tell you how much I love you." He said. "The time is here. Are you ready?"

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12