Coed Aces Doctor's Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelBell
AngelBell
462 Followers

The camera was set up at a reasonable distance from the end of the table, centered on my stretched pussy, and the doctor began to rub my clit careful to not bump the instrument and keeping himself from blocking the view.

"Your public wants to see you cum, from the inside," he said, and I felt my body tighten. I was so turned out there was no stopping the orgasm that was building. I tried to feel outraged at this man for exposing me like this and drugging me and abusing me in a terrible fashion but at that moment all I could feel was intense need. The friction on my clit became my entire world and my pussy contracted hard on the metal intruder while the doctor whistled his approval.

"You sure cum hard, slut," he said, appreciatively. He stopped manipulating my clit which was feeling raw now and with a quick movement the screws were loosened enough that the speculum slid easily out of my cunt. The juices were flowing freely now from my still throbbing slit. The camera view had been adjusted while I was still sitting, catching my breath.

The doctor was approaching between my spread legs. He had undone his khaki pants and revealed a hard cock of average length and girth. He was focused on the prize between my thighs.

He spread my lips apart with his fingers and admired how much wetness was there. "Mmm, this will go nice and smooth," he said to himself as he pushed the head of his cock to my wet opening and already felt the tip sliding inside. He gave a moan and pushed himself deeper into my pussy, forcing his cock inside until his balls were flush against my ass. He adjusted my numb legs until he had the perfect position and could comfortably thrust himself inside without worrying about my ass sliding back on the paper covering.

The camera was recording but my eyes found the doctor's face. He was thrusting into me, concentrating, staring at the way my tits bounced with each thrust. He was looking down at his cock sliding easily in and out of my dripping pussy. He was looking everywhere but at my face. It's like I was a tool and not a person that he was fucking. I was his personal fuck doll.

His eyes caught the camera and he stared at himself while he continued to grind harder into me. He tried short, hard thrusts that made a wet slapping sound as he drove them into me. He repositioned a leg to give the camera a better shot of him sliding all the way out and stabbing back into me. He was distracted by the playback, oblivious to how my pussy was growing tighter, wetter, closing in on yet another climax.

I don't know if the drugs were wearing off or the sensation was more intense but I felt the need to moan so intensely I felt frustrated when only a soft breathy noise escaped my lips. It was enough to cause the doctor to meet my eyes. HIs face was flushed from the exertion he was using to pound into my pussy like a jackhammer.

"Are you enjoying this slut?" he asked, his voice ragged.

To my shame my approval must have shown in my eyes because whatever the doctor saw there made him thrust deep inside and unload inside of my pussy. I felt him throbbing for several seconds. He slowly pushed in and out of my cunt milking the last spurts. I felt the thick strands of cum dripping out of my slit and pooling on the paper under my ass. The doctor was staring into my eyes in horror.

After several minutes of quiet he started cleaning up the room. He was hiding the camera. He was making notes on a notepad. He glanced over at me.

"No, you can't remember any of this," he said, as though that was the final word. He covered me back up with a different paper gown, folded my discarded clothes neatly, and departed the room.

I must have dozed off because when I awoke my head was pounding, my mouth was dry, but I could move slowly. An elderly nurse was pushing my shoulder to wake me.

"Doctor Winthrope left word that you are excused from the presentation. You need to get plenty of rest and report back here on Monday for a follow up examination."

She was so calm and innocent, had I dreamed the earlier humiliation? I looked around the room and saw the monitor but no computer or camera equipment. The nurse excused herself while I dressed and gathered my belongings. The walk back to the dorm was filled with confusion as though I was still feeling the effects of a long night of drinking. I was almost convinced that I had dreamed the entire thing and was determined to get to the bottom of the event during my follow up examination on Monday.

AngelBell
AngelBell
462 Followers
12