Coed & the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft blonde hair cascaded off the table toward the floor, her ball gag still in place, her body open to those that stared in the darkness. Before the last woman left her, she walked in front of her, Angela looked up to her nude body. The height of the table brought Angela's face just below the shaved smooth pussy of the woman. She was beautiful, the soft smooth pussy and the full breasts that held erect pink nipples, Angela was getting hot, her wax covered pussy lips began to get wetter as she stared at the beautiful naked body that stood above her body.

The woman reached down and untied the knot that held the ball gag in place. She eased the soft ball out of Angela's wet mouth, over her soft red lips. Angela took a deep breath through her mouth and before she gasp another breath she watched the young beautiful bend her knees pushing her naked sex over Angela's gasping mouth. Her cunt was filled with a sexual aroma of excitement. The musk scent, the smooth skin around her cunt covered her nose and Angela was forced to inhale the young woman's vaginal fragrance. It was so enticing, Angela could not help slipping her tongue between the soft lips and into the folds of her cunt. The young girl's cunt was wet with pussy juice and this was the first time Angela had ever tasted another woman's cunt juices. She had tasted her own after masturbating, licking her fingers, but never another woman's.

The young girl rotated her hips back and forth as Angela's tongue searched deep into her pussy. Angela's tongue hit the clit of the her pleasure-seeker. She could hear her moan. It was stimulating, Angela's own cunt was flowing with juices wanting to be attended to, but her attention was here at her face. Angela pulled on the wrist straps trying to suck deeper into the wet pussy that covered her mouth. She pulled the clit between her lips, sucking it, teasing it with her tongue as she held it tightly between her lips.

All of a sudden another loud snap of a finger stopped the action. The young girl quickly left Angela's head and moved into the darkness. Angela rolled her tongue over her red lips, tasting the young girl's pussy juice, it was the very best she could imagine.

Angela looked into the darkness and saw a large black man move out of the shadows. He wore a black leather hood covering his entire head except for two openings for his eyes and a small opening for his nose. His hands wore black leather gloves that had silver stud all around them. This is all he wore. His huge body grew bigger as he walked slowly toward the head of the table. Angela's eyes focused on his huge black cock. It was flaccid as he walked, it swayed from side to side, it was the biggest thing she could ever imagine. It must be 14 inches long and more than 6 inches around.

Surely she would not have to take him, it was too big. The silent black man stopped at the table looking down to Angela's face. His black ebony shaft was only inches away from her mouth. He took his cock in his hand and began to run it around her face, touching her eyes, cheeks, nose and then her slightly open lips. He moved it from one side of her lips to the other. Angela knew that she was going to take this huge black dick into her mouth. The gloved hands came down to her face and caressed her cheeks.

The silver studs were cool on her skin. A finger moved over her lips and was then eased into her wanton mouth. He slipped the leather studded gloved finger across her lips and deep into her mouth with one thrust. Angela was shocked as she opened her mouth willing to his finger and began to run her tongue over the digital phallus. His fingers were larger than most she has ever seen. She continued to suck, when the hooded black man removed his finger. Oh, it was beginning to taste good, the smell and taste of leather was keeping her lustful body wanting more.

His black leather hand grabbed his long black cock and raised it to Angela's face, it was huge, so long, so thick. The black head of his dick was the size of a large ripened plum, purple, full of juice. Surely he was not going to slip it into her red lips.. He took his cock and teased her lips as he stroked his smooth cock over her lips, across her chin, along her cheeks. Her wanton mouth opened as he brought it near her desiring lips and she sucked the head of this black cock into her wet luscious mouth. The head was huge and stretched the walls of her lips and strained the jaws as she took him into her mouth. He slipped his long, black cock over her lips slowly as she continued to try to take it all in. He was so big that she could not take it long dick much deeper. His cock was turning from the soft thick shaft of flesh to a more stiff black rock hard rod of pleasure.

As she continued to suck his thick dark dick, Angela's pussy was flowing with the wet juices as she let this black man fuck her face. His hips began to thrust back and forth as his cock was rammed into Angela's titled head. The ebony shaft grew larger as she continued to take it into her mouth. Angela wanted some attention to her wet cunt as she sucked this cock. If she had a free hand, it would be busy finger-fucking her pussy as she gave this black hooded stranger a blow-job. The masked black stranger took his gloved hands and began to maul Angela's breasts as he fucked her mouth. The silver studs taunted the nipples as they grabbed the breasts, pinching the pink erect nipples. Angela's body wanted so much to be pleased she continued to suck the ebony shaft deep into her mouth, tonguing the tip as it reached the edge of her lips, then deep again down her throat.

His thick shaft grew thicker as he forced her to suck his cock. A loud snap of a finger changed the rhythm. Still long, but fatter now, he withdrew the tip of his cock from the wet, sucking lips. Angela's tongue reached out to the tip to lick that last drop of her saliva as it dripped from the end of the purple head of his dick. Her eyes opened as she walked him walk from her head and move to the other end of the table. Two loud snaps were heard next and she could see the tall red head walk toward her with a long fat dildo in her hand. Her eyes also saw the young man that lead her down the stairs walk toward her. Her mind was spinning...

The red haired beauty slipped the dildo into her wet lips, coating it with Angela's mouth filled with her hot saliva, she sucked it as she did the black hooded man. Quickly she could feel hands lift her ass up and shove a pillow type device under her ass, tilting her pussy and asshole upward. As soon as this was done, her male friend was there, stroking his hardening dick with his fist. Her eyes stared as he stroked it, her eyes wanted it in her mouth. He could see the wanton desires and slipped his thick, long cock into her wet, mouth. At the same time, Angela felt the latex dildo slip over the lips of her juicy cunt. It slid easily between the folds of her wet pussy. Finally, she would get some relief from all this... she only hoped it would not stop this time too short.

She could fell the red-haired attendant moving the dildo in and out of her pussy. The tuxedo-clad male attendant ramming his hungry cock in and out of her mouth, and then, lips licking and sucking her erect nipples between their lips. Their lips were soft and only imagined it was that it was the other young beautiful women she had seen. The feeling was so good, a fat cock in her mouth, sucking it dry, lips sucking her heaving tits, and a large fat dildo being rammed into her soaking wet cunt, what else could she ask for to bring her to climax...

Another hand came into play, it began to smooth a lubricant over her asshole, coating it well, teasing the tight brown hole. Angela had never had anal sex before and was afraid... As the hand finished rubbing the juicy slick crème over her exposed asshole, Angela could feel weight move onto the table. The guide's cock still slammed into her mouth, the dildo still slid in and out of her cunt, so there was no way she could look up to see what was going to happen.

Her mouth filled with a thick cock, her juicy pussy filled with a dildo being forced in and out by the red-head and others licking and sucking her tits and rock hard nipples, she felt the head of a huge object at the opening of her virgin anal opening... The head, eased with the lubricant slipped into the opening slowly... She could not stop... sucking cock... being fucked by a dildo in her cunt... and now... the last opening accepting the intruder to her open asshole.

It was so big as it slipped between her white cheeks and into to the brown tight anal opening. Her sphincter muscle contracted as the head of this huge fat cock entered her last opening. Angela wanted to look at her anal intruder, but she was too busy sucking the guide's hard thick rod. The dildo was still moving in and out of her pussy and she could feel her tight asshole relax to accept the fat cock as it eased slowly over the lubricant and into her ass. Her mind cloudy with all the attention pictured that the cock fucking her ass was the fat hard dick of the black man that she just sucked. An little did she know, it was.

Moving in and out of her ass, the cock hurt at first, but now it felt good. She could feel both the dildo and the hard rod as they matched strokes. The thin wall that separated her pussy and ass, it felt like they were both in one place. This really getting her pussy very wet. Her mouth was still being fucked by the guide, his cock slipping in and out of her mouth. His hands rubbing her tits as he shoved his fat cock into her sucking wet mouth. The woman continued to tease her clit with the dildo and once in awhile, she could feel a tongue stroke it. The pleasure was building very rapidly and she hoped that this time they would bring her to a climax, before another snap of the fingers.

The speed of the fucking she was getting was quickening. The orgasm was reaching the highest peak she had ever experienced. She sucked harder and shifted her hips to accepted the dildo and cock deeper and faster, faster, faster, and then... Total release of all the built up sexual pleasure. Her orgasm was the most intense she could ever imagine. The others did not stop, though. Her mind cloudy with her orgasm, she continued to suck and fuck. Her mind started to clear only to realize that another even more intense climax was approaching. At the peak, just as her cunt exploded, the guide pulled his cock out and with one stroke began to shoot hot wet cum. The first shot splattered her tits, the second her face, chin and lips. She licked the salty cum from the tip of his hard swollen cock. This was taking her over the edge again and her cunt shot juices all around the dildo and poured out of her cunt. Her anal intruder also pulled out and began to shoot his hot cum all over her stomach, and wet hairs of her soaking pussy.

Now that she wasn't sucking the guide's cock, she tilted her head and could see that the man that was fucking her asshole was in fact the hooded black man. He stroked his fat cock, shooting all the cum that it held. Cum dripped all over her body, and the orgasms so intense, her body went limp. To the point that she fainted, but was aware of where she was and what she had just experienced. Her body limp, exhausted, and quite pleasured.

Her eyes closed, she faintly heard the snap of fingers and that her body was released from the restraints. Unable to open her eyes, say anything, or move, she felt her body lifted off the table. As her mind began to clear, she realized that she was in a large bathtub and several women were washing her. The soft sponges and the warm water were felt very nice. Silent, the women washed the night's activities from her body. As they finished she stood and then the women towelled her body dry. One pointed to a small table. She could see her clothes neatly folded there and a note and video tape. As the women left the room, one whispered, "You were very good."

Angela walked to the table and took the note and began to read it. It was from the Professor, it read, "Angela, I want to let you know that you did very well and that you should not worry about passing this course. Your next task is to bring another to our group. Your participation and excellent performance has proven you to worthy of a leather collar worthy of a silver band. You have the potential for a gold band, but that depends on you." She began to dress and the video tape was labelled "ANGELA". The last item on the table was the leather collar with a silver band. As she found her way out, it was daylight. She was shocked that her experience lasted the entire night.

As she drove back to the dorm, she wondered who she would recruit for the Professor. Her roommate, Kris?

The End. or maybe only Chapter 1.

12