Coed Cooze Ch. 2

Story Info
Porn star tells mom and offers her an audition.
2.5k words
4.52
70.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, Charlie went to work and the younger kids went to school. Sally stayed home to spend time with Missy.

Missy waited for the others to leave. She went to her parent’s bedroom. She knocked on the door, waiting for her mother to answer.

“Yes?”

“Can I talk to you, Mom?”

“Okay, come on in.”

Missy entered the bedroom. Sally invited her to lie next to her on the bed.

“Mom, this reminds me of the times we would lie here and talk about all my problems. They were usually boy problems.”

“Yes. You thought that if Jimmy didn’t take you to the after game dances, your life was over.”

Sally looked over at Missy. Missy wore a sheer dressing robe with nothing under it. It was untied. The opened front exposed her alabaster breast.

“I want to tell you something that may upset you.”

“What dear?”

“My tuition was not paid by scholarships this year. I made the money working in porno films.”

Sally was taken back.

“You made that much money?”

Missy was taken back herself. She knew?

“You know about them?”

“When you father and his friends meet to play cards and watch skin flicks, the wives meet to watch skin flicks and play games too. Only we don’t play cards. We have our toys.

“About two months ago, Becky brought a few vids she found of her husband’s. One was “Two Tools for Sister Clara”. Every one spotted you right off. They looked at me to see how I would react. They later said I smiled as I said, ‘My little girl grew up.’”

“No one made it rough on you, Mom?”

“Judy did say that you were one lucky bitch. All that cock and get paid for it too.”

“Mom, you and your friends are too much.”

Sally reached to touch her daughter’s breast. Contact with the young firm flesh electrified her. Her hand moved down Missy’s side. It was warm, tender and smooth. Sally’s hand stopped on Missy’s hip.

“Mom, I don’t know if it is a true memory or just imagination. When we were here and you tried to console me, did you suckle me?”

“Yes, I did. I think you were fifteen the last time I did that.”

“Will you suckle me now?”

Sally removed her nightwear. She held her daughter to her breast. Missy’s mouth around her nipple reminded Sally of the times she held Missy. The times that were for nourishment and then later for comfort. It was one thing to have your lover suck your nipples. It was far more sensual to have your children nurse.

Sally felt a hand move down her belly to between her legs. A quick inventory of her hands proved it was not hers. Sally spread her legs to give Missy room to work.

Missy touched her first home. Her mother’s hair was fine and soft. It was like her own. Missy explored through that hair to find where she first met the world.

Her mother’s clit was standing guard to the opening. She saluted the sentinel. Sally gasped and pulled her daughter’s face tighter to her breast.

Her mother accepted her two fingers. Missy explored the canal that expelled her from her mother. Missy used her fingers to repay her mother for the gift of life. This time when her mother convulsed, it was with great pleasure and euphoria, not pain and bleeding.

Missy brought her mother down gently. Sally stroked Missy’s face. They shared a deep, gentle kiss before sleep.

Sally woke first. She gazed into the peace on her girl’s face. Curiosity made her touch her daughter’s area. She dipped her finger into Missy to wet it. She sniffed Missy’s musk, and then tasted it.

The loving violation woke Missy. She opened her eyes to see her mother taste a finger.

“You ever eat a woman, Mom?”

“I did with Judy once. It was okay, but I still prefer to eat a cock.”

Sally propped herself up on an elbow. She played with Missy’s hair. She was trying to think of a way to ask Missy a question that could spoil what they just did.

“Does your father know about your acting career?”

“I caught him watching ‘Play Messy with Me’ and shall I say he was enjoying him self?”

“Is that a polite way of saying he was beating off?”

They laughed.

“Watching him, I became Missy Love. I called him Charlie not dad. I became the porno star servicing a fan.

“It was not a daughter who was molested by her old man. It was the hot and horny Missy Love who let a man take her, bent over the chair in her bedroom.”

Sally thought it over.
“You were able to separate your two personas that easy?”

“No, but dad thought I did.”

“Mom, he won’t ever have me again. I told him that Missy Love only had sex for money. It would cost him one thousand dollars to have her again. That was a once in a lifetime freebie.”

“And if he comes up with the money?”

“I’ll tell him to see my agent, Sally Douglas. That will stop him.”

The two went shopping after sharing a shower. They stopped for lunch when Missy asked her mother a question.

“Mom, they are planning a sequel to ‘Coed Cooze’. Missy Love receives a surprise visit form her mother.”

“How much of a surprise?”

“Mother finds out that Missy’s two roommates are not girls and there is only one bed. The bed is fully occupied when mom drops in.”

“Missy, I can’t wait to see that one.”

“How would you like to be in it? We still need a mother.”

“Does the mother just catch them?”

“After some coaxing, she joins them.”

“You mean that I would get to screw real porn stars?”

“And get paid.”

“Would one of them be that big guy from ‘Play Messy’?”

“That would be Ten Inch Todd. Yes, he is signed to be in that scene.”

Sally gave a dirty grin while her breathing rate increased.

“Would I need to audition?”


“Of course, mom. This isn’t some cheap outfit.”

“When, Missy?”

Missy took her cell phone. She made a call to her producer.

“Hey, Chuck. I found someone who would make a perfect mother for me in ‘Coed Cooze.’”

Missy listened.

“She’s old enough to be my mother and there is enough resemblance to pass as my mother.”

“No her tits do not drag on the floor. They are firm and very tasty.”

“Chuck, do you think I would suggest someone who would ruin my movie? It’s my name on the cover of the box.”

“Okay, I’ll have her there.”

“It’s set, Mom. AS soon as we get to the set, they’ll audition you.
“Do you really want to do this?”

“Sure. You know how I love to do things with you.”

Sally held her hands about ten inches apart.

“Really big things, mom.”

Missy drove to the studio. Sally tried to look calm. Her daughter knew she was nervous. Missy also knew that if Sally messed up, she would have a hard time suggesting any one else. They both had a lot at stake.

Missy stopped at the receptionist’s desk.

“Angelique, would you tell Chuck that I’m here with the audition?”

“He said for you to take her back to his office.”

Chuck answered the knock.

“This is Sally. She wants to see about playing my mom in the sequel.”

“Thank, Missy. I’ll track you down.”

Missy closed the door as she left.

Sally looked around the office. A nice queen size bed was in the corner. But then, this was an audition for a porno production company.

“Smoke? Drink?” asked Chuck.

“No thanks.”

“Nervous?”

“A bit.”

“Good,” said Chuck. “That show you understand what we do here.
“I won’t bullshit you. This is not MGM or FOX. We do not make movies like ‘Saving Private Ryan.’ We made ‘Saving Ryan’s Private.’

“That was one of yours?” Sally asked. “I saw that.”

“You’re one of the few who did.
“Any way. As one of our players, you would be expected to perform sex acts on camera in front of the production crew. You will perform sex with men and women, as the script requires.”

“What about bondage or S and M movies?”

“We don’t do that here. But I know people who do.
“I need you to strip so I can see the goods.”

“Do you want a normal undressing or some sizzle?”

Chuck smiled. He liked her attitude. She was willing to follow directions. For now.

“Just undress.”

Sally took off her shoes, shirt and slacks. Her nervous fingers had trouble with the bra hooks in back. She went to Chuck, turned her back to him and said, “Would you?”, then “Thank you.” She slid off her panties but left the socks on. “The floors cold.”


Chuck walked around her looking over her body. Missy was right about her tits not hanging on the floor. The body was tight, very little flab. She had a few stretch marks.

“How many kids?”

“Three.”

Chuck squatted in front of Sally. He looked at her pubic hair.

“Would you shave?”

“No. I have scars from my last baby. The hair hides them.”

Chuck went to his desk and returned with medical gloves. He asked to see her scars. Yeah, those would be a turn off on screen.

He had Sally bend over the desk. She had a good ass for a woman her age.

“Get dress without your bra and panties. I’m taking you to the set. You have the looks for the business. I need to know if you have the mindset for it.”

Sally followed Chuck through a maze of sets. He stopped at one in use. It was just like Missy’s movies. One girl taking care of three guy. The difference was the director giving camera angles and calling for close ups.

One guy was between the girl’s legs, fucking her pussy. Two guys with their cocks in her face and mouth.

The director called out, “Spray her.” The guys pull their cocks out of the girl’s body and jacked off on her. They sprayed her with cum and on cue. Sally admired the men’s control.

“Cut. Clean up and be back in half an hour.”

The performers put on robes and left the set. Stagehands moved in living room furniture. The set was ready long before the actors returned.

“Jimmy, what’s the next scene?”

“Wanda comes home to find her brother Billy whacking off with her panties in the front room. She helps him. Standard action.”

“I need a screen test so we change it to mom catching him. Sally here will be ‘mom’.”

Sally waited off stage. The fellow playing Billy was on the couch with panties wrapped around his cock. That was the only clothing he had on. That did not look right to Sally. She signaled for Chuck to come over. She whispered in his ear and he nodded. He went to Jimmy to relay Sally’s suggestion.

“Billy, place the panties over your face.”

“They won’t see my face.”

“It’s not your face they want to see.”

Billy reclined and placed the panties over his face. They were not clean. They had the fresh scent of pussy. It had the effect of stirring his loins.

Sally watched Billy’s cock grow. This would not take much acting. She was hot when she got her cue.

Sally walked to the sofa and watched her “son” stroke himself. She waited. She reached down to pull the panties off his face.

“Billy, just what the hell are you doing?”

She actually made the actor jump. She had used her real Mother’s Voice. It pleased her it had the same affect on Billy as her own kids. She didn’t know that she made the whole crew cringe.

“Mom, I was just…”Billy stopped. His “mother” made him stumble over his lines.

“Smelling your sister’s panties while beating off.”

“Yes, mom.”

“Take a good whiff, a really good whiff.”

She threw the garment back in his face. She stroked his member, bringing it back to full height. She took it into her mouth.

Sally stopped short of bringing Billy to climax. She again stripped off her shoes, shirt and slacks. She stood amongst the whole crew naked.

“Billy come to momma.”

Billy rose from the sofa. The two nudes faced each other. Billy reached for his “mother’s” breasts. “Mom” pulled his face to them. Billy took her nipple in his mouth. His hand roamed her body, she trembled. His fingers entered her bush, separating the folds of the Venus gate. He rolled her clit between thumb and finger. Her knees buckle.

Billy followed his “mom” to the floor. He moved from eating hr nipples to her pussy. Chuck watched Sally. She did have a resemblance to Missy. She looked like an older version. No, no porn queen would bring in her own mother for an audition. He would know if there was hesitation in his next direction.

“Missy, I want you to be Wanda. Enter the room then join the party. I want you to sit on Sally’s face.”

Missy caught on to Chuck’s trap.

“Sure boss.”

Missy entered the camera’s range. She watched for a few minutes with her hand in her pants. She dropped her pants and took off her top. Missy positioned her feet on either side of Sally’s head. She lowered herself to Sally’s face.

Sally looked up to see her daughter’s pussy getting closer to her. She guided Missy down to perfect contact.

“Oh Momma, why are you so good with your tongue?”

Sally pulled her face from Missy.

“I just put it where I would want you to put yours.”

“Billy, I’m hungry too.”

Billy and Missy switched places. Missy now had her tongue in her mother’s pussy and Billy had his cock in “mother’s” mouth.

It was no act. When Sally came it was for real. She pulled Billy’s cock out of her mouth and jacked him onto her face and into her mouth. She took it back into her mouth and sucked it more.

The action ended. Billy was on the floor between the two women. They rolled to face him. He put an arm around each woman’s neck and grabbed a breast of each woman. They, in turned used one hand each to fondle his cock and balls.

The cameraman signaled he was running short of film. Chuck reluctantly called “Cut”.

Billy helped Missy and Sally up, grabbed a robe and went to the dressing room.

“I had this wild idea that you were actually mother and daughter. You two have a strong resemblance. That was why I had Missy do Wanda’s scene. You two are either not related or you will do what it takes to make the shot.
“Sally, you got the part and I want you as part of my staff.”

“Great. When do I start?”

“You just did. That was a “print.”

Missy asked Sally a question on the way home.

“How are you going to tell dad?”

“I’ll make sure he gets a copy for the Friday night game.