Coed Craving

Story Info
My daughter's roommate drives me wild.
1.3k words
4.29
182.5k
73
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tim Anderson. My wife Tina and I are very proud of our 18 year old daughter Ricki.

Ricki has just completed her freshman year at Central State at the top of the dean's list.

As a reward for her performance, we allowed Ricki to bring her roommate and best friend Jenny to spend the summer with us as we travelled the West by motor home.

Jenny is also 18, but looks younger because she is so petite. Jenny is 4 ft. ten, blond with pigtails, with tiny tits topped by thick, puckered nipples. The one thing solid on her is her muscular thighs and ass, pulled taut from hours of soccer practice.

I have been on my best behavior the last several weeks, as Ricki and Jenny cavorted about in various water parks wearing their tiny bikinis in front of me. Although I don't make a habit of noticing my daughter in this manner, Ricki is a busty, tanned brunette with dark curly hair.

The fact that my wife Tina has settled into middle-aged frumpdom with no interest in sex doesn't help matters any.

Last night, something different happened. The girls talked me into joining them on the water slide at our latest destination. The ride was packed with teens on a hot, sultry night, and my snug trunks did little to hide my growing erection due to my eyes taking in the hot girls in wet suits.

I stayed at the bottom of the ride in the collection pool, keeping my throbbing tool below the surface. I could see my wife sitting across the way reading a book, with no interest whatsoever in the girl's festivities.Suddenly, Jenny called out from the top.

"Here I come, Mr. Anderson! Catch me!"

Jenny came flying down the ride, screaming all the way. I braced myself to catch her, but the force of her arrival sent us both flying.

To my shock and horror, I pulled Jenny's top off, and she grabbed my fat cock for support.

Regaining me composure, I handed Jenny her top and apologized profusely. She just laughed and yanked it away from me, covering her wet tits with her hands as she smiled in the direction of my crotch.

My daughter Ricki caught the whole scene, and she glared disapprovingly at me as I sheepishly climbed out of the water. My wife, buried in her book, missed the whole event.

Soon after, Tina and I settled in for the night in the motor home. The girls sat outside our window and whispered conspiratorily. Once my wife was asleep, I crept to the window to listen.

"Jesus, Ricki. Not for nothing, but your Dad has a fat cock!" Jenny looked back at the home as I ducked behind the curtain.

"That's fucking gross, Jenny! He's three times your age, and you barely come up to his chest!" Ricki snorted derisively.

"Well, all I know is I'm horny! And I will fuck your Dad if I ever get the chance!" Jenny jumped up and headed for the door.

I quickly jumped in bed and pretended to sleep, but Jenny's words had caused my cock to become completely throbbing and erect. I listened as the girls settled in to their berth together. Only a thin beaded curtain separated me from them.

After a few minutes of trying to rub on my wife, and getting an elbow in my ribs from her snoring mass, I got up and peered through the curtain.

Ricki was laying on her back, but now Jenny was standing outside the bunk. Incredibly, little doll-like Jenny pulled her nightie completely over her head, tossing it aside.

I saw her lithe back muscles and tight medicine ball ass shimmer in the incoming moon glow.

"I'm too hot to sleep. Eat my pussy until I get off."

Jenny straddled my daughter's apprehensive face, and before Ricki could protest the time and place, she had teenage muff in her mouth.

"Uuuhh--that's it. Lick my clit, bitch. You know I own you whether we're in school or here."

I looked on incredulously as my daughter stopped struggling and placed her hands on Jenny's ass cheeks, pulling Jenny's wet hole tight against her moaning, surrendering mouth.

Ricki was still wearing her nightie, but I saw her fingers move down between her own legs, and she began a hard rubbing action on her own surprisingly hairy cunt.

Jenny reached up and held onto the bunk frame, while her tiny yet powerful hips ground into my daughter's face, discharging a tangy sauce into Ricki's groaning mouth.

"Eat my cunt juice, Lezzy. Oh, I'm cumming down your fucking throat!" Jenny hissed in a desperate whisper.

I saw Ricki shudder and spasm beneath Jenny, and knew that eating pussy got my daughter off.

Jenny climbed off Ricki on wobbly legs. I saw a thin sheen of sweat coat her as beaded droplets dripped off her pigtails. Jenny's nipples stood out like brown moist nozzles.

Looking back at Ricki, I saw she was still breathing heavily with a glazed look on her face. It seemed as if she had taken ten water balloons to the face, but her drenched countenance was only coed cunt juice, coaxed out of a hot, wet hole by her wayward tongue.

"Now, then. Let's go to take a peek at your Dad's cock!" Jenny announced with an evil sneer.

"No! Shhh! They'll hear you! My Mom---" Ricki had tears of desperation in her eyes as she sat up on her elbows.

"Listen, bitch. If you ever want to taste this cunt again, and I know you do, you'll obey me, right?" Jenny grabbed Ricki by the hair and pulled her out of the bunk.

Moving like a panther, I jumped back into bed and feigned sleep. I was completely nude with a massive hard on that dripped pre cum into a pool in my navel.

As expected,the girls tip-toed into our berth and Jenny slowly pulled back the sheet. My wife continued to snore quietly facing the wall.

"That's what I want." Jenny whispered.

Through slitted eyes I saw my daughter try to avert her eyes. To add to my excitement, Ricki was now also nude. I had no idea her tits had such huge, dark areolas. Both girls smelled of hot, wet pussy.

"Watch me. Watch me ride your Dad's cock." Jenny said confidently, and searching my face for wakefulness, she climbed aboard.

I clutched the edge of the bed and braced myself for heaven's arrival. It was beyond belief. Jenny's syrupy, tight pussy sucked my fat cock inside. We both groaned, but I kept my eyes shut.

"Fuckin' aye." Jenny swooned as she dipped and swirled her tiny yet powerful frame around my turgid member.

I snuck a glance at Ricki, and she had her eyes trained on her mother's sleeping form, yet at the same time she twisted her dark, fat nipples and pinched her hairy clit.

Suddenly, I was confused as Jenny gingerly lifted herself off me with a sucking pop. Was this it?

"Ricki. Jerk your Dad's cock into my mouth. That's an order." Jenny laid her head on my abdomen and opened wide.

Incredibly, Ricki knelt down and timidly stroked my prick with two tentative fingers. Jenny decided this wasn't enough, and began to suck hard on my purple head. That did it.

Cum shot out of my cock like curdled milk, spurt after tormented spurt, and Jenny gurgled and sloshed for her devious reward.

Ricki let go and settled back on her haunches, looking on in a daze as my endless cistern of boiling spunk drowned her slutty friend.

Jenny sat up and spit some cum all over my daughter's heaving tits. "Your Dad is a fucking animal. His cum tastes like fucking oysters."

Pulling Ricki by the hair, Jenny led her back to their bunk.

As I again peered through the curtain, I saw Jenny give my daughter a semen snowball, jamming her cum-coated tongue down Ricki's protesting, mewling throat.

Ricki gagged and spit up my cum, and Jenny slapped her hard in the face. "Tomorrow night, you will suck him off!"

I crawled back into bed, staring at the ceiling while my heart pounded like a triphammer.Oh, hurry sundown, I prayed as my cock began to stiffen again.