Coed Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
242 Followers

Even under the flowing water, it was easy to feel when Vanessa got dripping wet. No additional stroking on his side needed, Brad stopped playing with her. He pushed her against the opposite wall of the shower, guided her ass towards him with both hands. His throbbing head went in after a few milliseconds of pushing, like a knife through butter. It felt so good that he almost came, but he pulled it together. Continuing to use both hands, he moved her butt shallowly on his cock, getting only the head in and out of her. Although it wasn't deep enough to stimulate her, he was definitely enjoying it.

After a few minutes of this, Vanessa decided to take things into her hands. Using the wall as her anchor, she started grinding her ass against Brad, taking another inch in with every thrust. Once she had all of him inside her, she started going faster and simultaneously playing with herself, since apparently Brad was no longer interested in doing that.

Nicole had done her part well enough in making her come last night, but only Vanessa knew what it took to make her come the right way. As Brad was pounding her, her finger pulled the hood back and rested her index finger on the delicious exposed flesh. Brad's thrusts made her finger vibrate against her naked clit, sending exquisite tingling sensations through her pleasure center. She felt her orgasm build up and her moans got louder to encourage Brad to keep going a little longer.

Brad was enjoying the view a lot and could feel Vanessa getting hotter and wetter. He barely had to do anything, but just keep it up. When he thought she was getting close to coming, he started spanking her, almost as if to reward her good behavior. When the third spank met her wet ass hard, a stinging sensation went through Vanessa like electricity. Brad felt her pussy clamp really tightly around his dick, making him instantly come inside her. Shaking violently, she tried to get him off, so she could have her release, but Brad held on tightly and thrust into her a few more times, loudly cursing at the same time. He let go once he had finished coming. As he slipped out, he could see both his and her juices leaking from Vanessa's now gaping pussy.

V: You dumb fuck! You know you're supposed to pull out when I squirt!

B: Not my fault you came when I did. I had to finish what I started, he shrugged.

V: Fuck you! Just get out! Take your virgin girlfriend with you and get out!

Brad opened the door to the bathroom and came face to face with a devastated Nicole. "I saw the photos on my phone. And you sent them to Peter? And then you go and fuck her, with me asleep in the other room. How could you do this to me?" Her voice was barely a mumble, her lips quivering, nearly in tears. Vanessa threw her hands up in frustration and left them in the bathroom to deal with their own shit, slamming the door behind her.

B: You know I'm a bad boy. You knew from the start. And what I know is that you like everything I do to you -- you take the good and the bad and you love it. And now you're going to show me how much you love it by getting down on your knees and sucking that big cock that's been fucking you hard for days/weeks. It would be nice to show some appreciation, you know. The big fella has been putting in a lot of hours for your satisfaction.

Nicole couldn't believe what she was hearing. Sure, the sex had been phenomenal, but she thought this was a mutually respectful, albeit hot/highly sexual relationship. Maybe she had even thought about how Brad really seemed to care for her and might slow down his other "activities" for her. But for him to humiliate her like this, not to mention what poor Peter was going through, was too cruel. She didn't have to put up with any more of Brad's bullshit.

As she turned to go, Brad held her by the arm and pulled her to himself, forcefully. Then he proceeded to push her down with his big muscles, making her resistance futile, until she was facing his semi-hard dick. Caressing her cheeks, Brad said in his sweetest voice, "Will you please suck me, baby?" Nicole wasn't buying it and shook her head no firmly.

A slap came out of nowhere and nearly brought her to tears from a mixture of pain and shock! "I asked you nicely, but if you want to stick to your disobedient ways, we can always do this the hard way. And just so you know, I prefer it the hard way."

Her lips parted. There was no way of finding out if she wanted to say something, because Brad pushed his cock in her mouth, forcing her to deal with this situation the only was possible. As he moved in and out of her mouth, Nicole strangely felt aroused. She wanted Brad to humiliate her, not to mention she was starting to like having his dick in her mouth. Her eyes stared up at him, as she took the situation into her own hands, literally.

Despite the good and very wet fuck Vanessa had thrown his way just a few minutes ago, Brad could keep the show going, for a loooong time. It was especially not a problem with his sweet little Nicole practicing obedience and willingly working on his thick cock. He loved it when girls stared up at him, he felt even more confident than usual.

As her hands cupped Brad's balls and rolled them around, Nicole saw the tiniest motion out of the corner of her eye and she could swear she saw Vanessa through the keyhole on the door. If she is watching, we might as well give her a show, Nicole thought to herself.

N: I'm wet again, babe, do you know what to do about that?

He didn't need to be told twice. He lifted Nicole up and sat her down on the sink. What he didn't know was that the sink was right across from the door and Nicole deliberately spread her legs facing the peephole. As he slapped her pussy with his dick, Vanessa could see her lips turning the unmistakable darker pink shade of arousal. Her own were probably a similar color right then and her finger was already between her thighs, stroking herself slowly, as she watched Brad train Nicole. It had been a while since she had lost her innocence and witnessing Nicole's transformation was exciting for Vanessa.

Nicole couldn't stand being teased any longer. She reached for Brad's cock, but he swatted her hand away.

B: Not that easy. You hurt his feelings when you got all stubborn and defensive. I don't think he wants to play with you right now.

N: But I'm so wet and so ready. He looks like he can play. I need you in me, right now. Can you please just man up and give it to me?

In her head, it had sounded encouraging. Her opinion changed drastically when Brad slapped her hard across the face.

B: What the hell do you mean, "man up"! Who do you think you are, slut? You still haven't learned your place!

He grabbed her by the waist and thrust into her hard and fast. All Vanessa could see was Brad's back with Nicole's legs dangling limply on the sides, her face a mirror of pure unadulterated lust with just the right amount of pain. Over the last few weeks, she had grown confident enough to moan out loud and she was no longer ashamed of moaning audibly and squirming, as Brad fucked her brains out, right there on the sink. Vanessa watched Nicole scratch Brad's back where she held on too tightly. He was like a machine, pumping with a constant fast rhythm and destroying what used to be Nicole's tight little pussy. But after a couple of minute, he slowed down a bit. Judging by his fabulous ass moving, Vanessa thought he was pulling out further in between thrusts and ramming it hard in Nicole, who was on the verge of crying out with every stroke.

Vanessa herself was on the edge, from watching these guys, and she was trying very hard to stay quiet, for fear of them of hearing her and stopping before she could come. The orgasm building in her wouldn't be a gushing one, but it would make her weak in the knees all the same. She needed one more push.

As if she knew, Nicole got vocal again. Although she was getting more and more comfortable with dirty talk as foreplay, keeping it going during sex was still out of her comfort zone, but she had to do try something new. Since all caution had gone out the window (probably somewhere between her fourth and fifth drink the night before) and she felt like she should perform her best for the audience, she started talking to Brad, telling him to fuck her harder and how good it felt when he filled her up and then begging him to come for her.

Brad couldn't take it anymore. He pushed inside her one last time and came, as she held onto him and smiled at Vanessa through the keyhole. On the other side of the door, Vanessa came quietly. Part of her felt strangely proud of Nicole for how she had handled the situation and turned it into a "show", as if she had something to do with Nicole's newfound confidence and sexual curiosity. The knowing smile on Nicole's face betrayed a lot of emotions, which Brad couldn't see yet, but the two girls could share and enjoy that one private moment. Nicole was finally discovering what felt good and the lengths she would go to get there. Brad was a good teacher, and gorgeous to be sure, and Vanessa was definitely a sultry queen, but Nicole finally realized she wanted more, she could be so much more than just a plaything. Next time, she'd be the one pulling the strings.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
242 Followers
12