Coed Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers

E: I don't understand.

B: Ahh, and that earns you a shot.

Nicole got off the bed, poured a couple of shots of the cocktail and lined them up on the nightstand. Then she turned to the bed and took off Elle's blindfold. Brad was completely naked, just chilling on the bed, with a mischievous look in his eyes, watching Nicole orchestrate. This particular game, which they had played before, required him to be charming, but quiet.

N: Every time you talk, there will be consequences, including, but not limited to, doing a shot. If you're a good girl, I won't hurt you. Unless you ask me to, of course.

E: Can't you just let me go?

B: Aaand that deserves a second shot.

N: Remember that you said you'd do anything if I made you come? Well, I want you to watch us fuck. Oh, this is Brad. Say "hi", Brad.

B: Hi Brad.

Elle couldn't help but take in the sight of Brad's naked body. When her eyes met Brad's, she didn't feel scared anymore. Sure, she had definitely landed in some trouble, but as long as things didn't go too far, she'd be OK. She swallowed down the two shots Nicole poured into her mouth. The sweet cold liquid produced a cascade of tingles down her spine, all the way down to her pussy. Still not entirely confident, Elle pulled her legs closer to her core, taking up as little space as possible, and watched Nicole straddle Brad on the bed.

At first, Nicole was just teasing Brad, rubbing her pussy against his thighs. He was already hard from the smell of sex in the air, two gorgeous and naked girls around him. Based on what Nicole had told him, he couldn't wait to get in between Elle's legs; but he knew they had to make Elle ask for it.

He grabbed Nicole by her curvy ass, lifted her up and then lowered her onto his erection. She slowly took it all in. Once he was completely engulfed, their hips connected and Brad sighed with desire. She rode him for a little while, before leaning in for a particularly passionate and wet kiss.

B: Mmm, sweetheart, we promised Elle a show, but she can hardly see anything from this angle. Let's switch it up.

Nicole got up and Brad moved to the top of the bed. His head was very close to where Elle was perching, but he resisted the urge to touch her and instead beckoned Nicole to join him. She suggestively turned her back to him and went on all fours on the bed, her luscious ass close to his face and Elle's.

B: See, Elle, I really adore Nicole's body. Doesn't she look delicious right now? I'll show you how I play with her. Are you watching?

Brad started to caress Nicole's ass and his thumb curled inside. It was glistening when he pulled it out to massage her clit. His index finger slid inside her next. He was being deliberately slow in his motions, which drove Nicole crazy and she started moving her hips up and down to speed him up.

B: She's already wet, see? Instead of giving her what she wants right away, I'm making her wait and teasing her. Soon she'll try to take control and ride my fingers at the speed and depth of her choosing. That is when I'll stop touching her, leave her wanting more.

Sure enough, Nicole slowed down her grinding on Brad's hand to guide his fingers in deeper. Both Brad and Elle could see that she was playing with herself at the same time. She pretended to grunt when Brad pulled away.

As Brad licked his fingers, Elle saw that Nicole had creamed on his hand. Turning her gaze back to Nicole, who was still on her hands and knees, she could see how wet N was. It resonated in her drunk mind, as she thought back on all the times Dan didn't make her come.

E: just finish her off already!

B: oh, she speaks.

N: sweetie, you're going to have to do another shot. And for the second step of your punishment, you're going to spread your legs for us. I want to look at your sweet pussy while he fucks me.

Elle swallowed down the shot. She was getting dizzy and confused. When she uncrossed her legs, the combination of the cold drink and the air on her now exposed wet pussy made her shiver and she blurted out "I'm cold now".

N: I think she drank enough. For the cold, I'll untie one hand and give you a shirt. As punishment for speaking, the shirt stays unbuttoned and you have to finger yourself while we fuck.

Nicole freed one of Elle's hands and helped her put on a shirt. As per the agreement, the shirt was merely to keep her back warm, while her perky breasts were still on display, just like her pussy.

Nicole was facing Elle on the bed and Brad stood at the foot of the bed. When Elle started touching herself, Brad pushed Nicole's face down onto the bed, grabbed her by her ass and entered her quickly. Elle met his eyes, when he spanked Nicole really hard and Nicole let out a muffled scream.

B: God, you feel so good! I love feeling your wet pussy engulf my rock-hard cock with every thrust.

Elle hadn't really heard a guy talk dirty before, since Dan was the quiet type and her first boyfriend back in high school hadn't been too different. There was something completely unexpectedly arousing about a guy actually talking about sex while doing it, instead of the quiet groaning she was used to hearing. Her hand tried to match the speed of Brad pushing in and out of Nicole. As they both sped up, Nicole's moans became part of the music in Elle's ears and her eyes almost closed, before she realized she didn't want to miss the show.

Nicole was close enough to Elle, that she could see E was wet, maybe even close to an orgasm. "Audiophiles are so easy, present company included" she thought to herself.

N: Hey Elle, you wanna come with me? I'm so close, sweetie, please come with me!

Brad slowed down to a deeper thrust, taking his time pulling out every inch of his dick before going back in just as slowly. He caught Elle's eyes and smiled at her. Her expression reminded him of Nicole when he first had her, how wet she'd been with his slightest attention. Reaching down, he grabbed Nicole's hair and roughly pulled her back as he continued his thrusts. She was taking it so well, his girl. He loved that they shared their wildest fantasies. They were sometimes so in sync, that he knew just what she needed to go over the edge and come violently all over him while he was still inside her. In that instance, she needed a hard spank, like a really hard one to sting and tingle all the way to her clit, while he slowly drilled her.

Nicole was holding on for dear life as Brad fucked her slow and deep. She was still on her hands and knees, watching Elle play with herself as the show unfolded in front of her. N was going to come really hard really soon; she could feel the buildup, she knew Brad was reading her well and pushing all her buttons. Her moans were out of control, begging Brad to fuck her, to make her come like she'd never come before.

N: yes, just a little more, don't stop, don't you fucking stop!

B: I know how you like it, you dirty slut. You like the thick cock getting in deep, rubbing you just right? Yea? I think I'll spank you a little bit, just for good measure.

Elle forgot all about her own needs, she was way too invested in watching Nicole's impending orgasm and the dialogue between her and Brad. She tried to imagine what that buildup must be like, a huge dick in her, an authoritative guy knowing all her dirty desires and giving it to her exactly how she wanted it. She was looking into Nicole's eyes, when Brad spanked her hard and N's eyes glossed over. Elle could see her upper body and legs visibly shaking as she collapsed onto the bed, frantically pushing Brad backwards and out of her.

Brad was still hard. Slowing down during that last part had helped him hold back and he was still rearing to go. He wanted nothing more than to put Elle's legs behind her head and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. But they were still playing and he knew he couldn't make the first move. He just needed to hold on a little longer.

B: Hey Nicole, I don't think Elle came, sweetie. You should help her.

Elle's eyes were filled with hope for a split second, before she realized Nicole was practically unresponsive. She should have been more worried, but in that state of mind, she was simply devastated that she wouldn't get a release like Nicole had just had. Using just her one hand wasn't getting her anywhere and she was still tied to the bedpost.

E: Nicole, please baby, wake up. I need to come really bad, please.

N: I just can't right now. Give me a couple of minutes, sweetie.

E: No! I don't have that time, I need to come now, like you just did.

N: You realize that was all Brad. I can't do that to you by myself.

Elle huffed and puffed in frustration. She was already losing her buzz and getting desperate about missing her shot at an earth-shattering orgasm. The hot naked guy hadn't said anything, hadn't even looked at her when Nicole talked. She came to terms with that fact that he was her only way out of this mess and she would deal with Dan later, knowing Dan couldn't make her black out like Brad had just done to Nicole.

E: Fine. Just get this over with. I want to come like she did.

B: Are you sure you want this? I don't want to hurt you and you don't even know me.

E: I know, I know, but I'm so horny, please?

B: OK. I think I know what you need, but you need to listen to me carefully and not resist too much.

Brad cleaned Nicole's juices on his cock, before turning to Elle. He went to the head of the bed and tied up Elle's free hand back to her bound hand. Spreading her legs, he gently ate her out, getting her back into a relaxed mind state. When she closed her eyes and rested her head back, he pulled her legs together and put them over his shoulders as he sat up on the bed. Keeping her propped up, he guided his dick into her, rubbing his head on her dripping lips. He slowly put in an inch inside her, pulled it back out and repeated the motions slowly, until he could feel her pussy relax and yield to him. She was so wet that he slid in more and more with each thrust.

Soon, he was putting his weight on her, his dick all inside her. Elle couldn't use her hands to hang onto anything, but the feeling of being filled and surrounded by Brad was unbelievable. He was supporting her weight as he picked up his pace and started pounding her hard. While she wasn't entirely comfortable, the fucking was far superior to any discomfort; she just closed her eyes and let him have his way with her. Brad's body was snuggled in really close to Elle's, trying to hold her up whilst fucking her hard. He was starting to sweat and she enjoyed the warmth and muscle mass surrounding her.

When Nicole came to, she snuggled up to Brad from behind and gave him a kiss on his neck. He smiled and moved back a little bit away from Elle's body. There was just enough room between their bodies for Nicole to slide her hand in. As Brad slowed down, Nicole started kissing him passionately and Elle, sensing the tempo change, opened her eyes. N dipped her index finger into Brad's mouth before sliding her hand down Elle's hot body. Her wet finger circled around Elle's clit, feeling how ready she was from all the stimulation.

Nicole leaned in for a kiss, which Elle wholeheartedly returned. Between Brad slowly but deeply penetrating her and Nicole's expert hand terrorizing her clit, Elle sensed she was getting a pretty good idea about how those earth shattering orgasms started. N's wet tongue swirled around in her mouth, their breasts pushing against each other. A wave of heat rushed through her toes and her breath caught in her throat. Nicole broke the kiss and snuggled in closer, whispering in her ear.

N: You're such a good girl. Look at you taking it all in without a complaint. Oh you are so wet, sweetie, I'm going to enjoy tasting your juices after you've come like you never came before. Let him fuck you senseless, you're almost there, I can feel it. Come for me, baby, please.

Elle's clit throbbed. She felt her pussy contract and clamp so hard on Brad, that he couldn't even pull out as she came violently, her legs shaking and twitching uncontrollably.

E: shit yes! Keep fucking me, I'm gonna come again.

Brad had very little self control left; he kept fucking her with the last of his strength as Nicole winked at him and slipped her finger inside Elle's tiny asshole. Elle wasn't expecting that at all. Her body shook once more before the orgasm took over. Her legs hung tightly onto Brad throughout. He barely managed to get his dick out in time and sprayed all over Elle's body while groaning loudly.

Nicole untied Elle's hands and felt the pool girl drift off into sleep where she was sitting on the bed almost immediately, Brad's stuff still on her.

N: I guess everybody leaves satisfied.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers
12