Coed Love Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Peter's eyes are opened.
6.5k words
4.5
7.4k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers

As usual, many thanks to Jill for inspiration and support.

***

Chapter VI - The Club

The morning after the Brad incident, Ivy went to a tattoo shop and got a new leaf on her ribcage tattoo. She was sore for a few days, but the worst was now behind her. Nobody else needed to share the burden she had chosen to carry. For her, being a dominant meant more than just dictating someone else's movements during sex; she craved the control and the ability to play jury, judge and (if necessary) executioner.

Losing control of the scene was her fault. She had to be punished. The leaves on the tattoo were more than just temporary physical punishment - she relived each memory and felt the agony of being vulnerable each time she saw herself naked.

***

In the days following the scene, Peter started showing up at her office unannounced, which had to stop. For the sake of being more discrete, he was instead ordered to come to her office hours, even though they both knew he didn't need it for academic reasons. Most of the time, he was on his knees between Ivy's legs, learning how best to touch her and lick her.

As much as he enjoyed the training, Professor Park became a different person when Oliver showed up. Peter started detesting him for getting all of Ivy's attention. If both boys were in the office, Peter automatically had to assume an inferior status. It made him angry, but he never thought about challenging his status.

Of course, Oliver could have told him that he became the "favorite" by challenging the previous boy toy, but he had seen enough to know Peter would never challenge or be able to replace him. He enjoyed boasting about his closeness and the intimacies they shared; although Oliver could count on one hand the times he actually had sex with Ivy, it was still more than zero. For all his good behavior, Peter still wasn't allowed to even kiss her face, let alone have sex.

For all the years he'd been the favorite, Oliver still didn't know Ivy's mind and he never would. She thought that maybe Peter could, one day. If she could mold him the right way...

***

Peter had now officially been "pet-in-training" for 2 months. He spent most of it on his knees, between her legs, with the occasional soft riding crop to the back. Mistress had quickly realized he responded well to humiliation and not so much to pain, but he still had much to learn.

It was time for Ivy to take him to the club. It would be the best way to open his eyes to the world of possibilities and she herself had to face the music and reclaim a part of her old life that she wanted to get back to.

Right after her lecture on Thursday, she called out to him. As the other students were leaving, he approached her apprehensively.

I: Don't look so worried, people will think I'm giving you a failing grade, or something. Chin up, pet. Anyway, we're going to a "social" event on Friday night, all-black attire for you. Oh, and, get your STD panel run and bring the printout, no excuses. Next time, if you can't find me during office hours, Oliver from my lab should be available to answer your questions.

The last sentence was for the benefit of the stragglers, who were no doubt approaching her for extra credit. Peter quietly nodded and left the classroom.

***

She came to pick him up from campus with her Jaguar. Complying with her instructions, he was dressed in form-fitting all-black clothes and carried a couple of papers in his hand, which would be his blood results that she had asked for, that the club would ask for.

The car came back to life once Peter was buckled in. It weaved in and out of lanes in the night light, as smoothly as the animal it was named after.

As usual, Peter found his gaze unwavering from his Mistress's face. Her long black hair was pulled up into a tight ballerina bun and her face was contoured in uncharacteristically dark makeup, save for the crimson red lipstick that drew attention to her mouth, making it look "delicious". He couldn't find another word to describe her lips; it explained his craving to taste her, which he hoped to satiate soon.

She could feel his gaze and her lips curled into a predatory smile. When the red stoplight necessitated a full stop, Ivy turned to stare back at Peter. Her miniskirt did nothing to cover her pale legs, which shone in the moonlight. Whilst maintaining eye contact, Ivy shifted in her seat and moved her left foot away to spread her legs without taking her right foot off the pedal.

I: Peter, touch me.

P: What, now? You'll get us both killed!

I: Do as you're told, no questions.

The light turned green again, but he nonetheless leaned over and reached out with his right hand. With his hand so close, Ivy shifted again in her seat and his fingers felt the warm flesh, where there should have been underwear.

I: Go on.

He moved his hand around a bit, caressing her inner thigh. Ivy suddenly floored the brakes and instinctively closed her legs, which trapped his hand between them. Peter felt her get wet with excitement, his fingers moved without thought and dipped into her. She exhaled audibly and released her legs. In the absence of further prompts, Peter kept touching her.

He couldn't have said which highway they'd taken, never mind what neighborhood they had arrived in. The only sensory input his brain could process was the feel of Mistress, wet between his fingers.

True to fashion, they arrived at the club that was a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Had it been daylight, Peter could have made out the lake stretching behind the building, but it was too dark for such observations.

Ivy ran over the simple ground rule once - once inside, he was to follow her commands without questioning and not speak unless spoken to. He nodded in acknowledgment; deep down, he was as excited as he was nervous about stepping into this new universe.

***

The massive doors opened to reveal a tall bald guy, who was clearly surprised to see Ivy there. Dominique had been working at the club for more than a few years and after all he had seen, he wasn't easily surprised. However, the re-appearance of this particular Domme at the doorstep, especially with a fresh sub at her side, was bound to raise a lot of eyebrows.

Before he even asked, Ivy shoved her and Peter's bloodwork papers into his chest. Dominique looked them over casually, then handed out two red bracelets for them. It meant that she still wasn't accepted back as a member of the community, but merely as a visitor for the night. All because of something that happened with her last official sub many many years ago...

Peter quietly observed this unique interaction and felt the tension build up. The knife that cut the tension was the hostess, who approached next to greet them. This was a voluptuous and stunning redhead with a hypnotic gaze, clad in a heavy gold collar and a bloodred minidress that covered very little.

She met Ivy's stare straight on with a friendly smile, before turning to him. He felt like he had seen her before and his mind went crazy trying to place her. Her eyes roamed over him appraisingly, like they were the only two people in the entire club. When she licked her lips, he thought he saw fangs and finally realized the hostess was a real-life projection of vampire VV from a computer game he used to play. His pants got a little tight thinking about what was under her dress.

They followed "VV" inside. As they crossed the threshold into the large gathering area, a man staggered towards them with a knowing look. He was clearly drunk, but still managed to carry himself with a bit of dignity as he said "Lookie who's here! With her tail between her legs... Hey sweetheart, why don't I take over your delicious new plaything and show him a good time".

His name slipped Ivy's mind. They had crossed paths maybe twice before, but he was just another Dom to her, no one important. She hadn't preemptively placed herself between Peter and the room, which she instantly regretted, when the Dom made a move to grab Peter. Luckily, VV quickly interfered, Peter got away with just having his butt grabbed and Dominique promptly escorted the drunk outside, before Ivy could make a scene.

Once they were seated at a high table around the stage, Peter's fanboying continued with the comparison of the club to the one in the game. Sure, the real one was much larger, but the whole ambience felt like it was straight out of VTMB, with the low lights, the dungeon-like feel and the people in the lifestyle dressed in varying degrees of dark colors, some showing off a lot more skin than others.

***

Lights dimmer further and all eyes turned to the stage as three people walked up to the edge. The first to step into the spotlight was a tall, skinny man with a Mediterranean complexion. The curly black hair on his head matched the fluff on his chest, but he obviously took manscaping more seriously and had trimmed the curls framing his dick to make it appear larger.

The Dom's particular sense of style was reflected in the two girls that followed him. Judging by their looks, they could have been sisters. Despite the shiny black heels they were wearing, both stood significantly shorter than their Master. Their surgically enhanced breasts were clamped with identical silver chains that swayed with each step they took down the stage.

The girls' long black hair cascaded down their backs and contrasted with the otherwise hairless and naked bodies that were now fully under the spotlight. Peter, who had seen very few naked girls in real life before, was mesmerized by the up-close experience this was proving to be and momentarily forgot he was there with his Mistress.

For their performance, a low bench was set up on stage. At his non-verbal command, the first girl got up on the bench on her hands and knees, her profile to the audience. The Dom fisted her hair and started fucking her mouth instantly.

With each stroke, her struggle increased, as he hardened between her lips. Pulling her hair harder, he forced her to swallow down his entire length, no matter how much she gagged and drooled. Each time he thrust, her tits swayed from the force and the clamps pinched her nipples just a bit more than before.

In the meantime, the second girl stood behind the bench and made a great show of licking the first girl's pussy slowly. It was easy to see she was stiffening her tongue to get inside the pussy and fuck it like a miniature cock.

After a few more minutes, there was more non-verbal communication between the Dom and the second girl. They swapped places, with her now facing the first girl and him behind the bench. He picked up a flogger from the toy shelf, while the second girl mimicked her Master and used the hair to pull the first girl onto her pussy.

In contrast to how rough he was with the blowjob, the fucking seemed almost too gentle in the beginning. Once the girl in the middle had the rhythm down and could sustain being fucked without easing up on cunnilingus, she started moaning audibly and that's when the flogger came down on her back for the first time.

The triple assault continued until the second girl convulsed with an orgasm, closely followed by the guy, who didn't cease the flogging. After he pulled out of her, he nodded to the second girl and she yanked the chains off the first girl, making her squeal and squirt on the bench, before crumbling down.

She wasn't given much time to recover. The second girl re-attached the clamps onto her swollen nipples. Then, with a snap of his fingers, both girls went down to their knees at Master's feet and brought his dick back to life with their mouths and hands.

Soon after that, the girls were back on the bench, lying on top of each other, face-to-face. As they made out and tugged at each other's nipple clamps, he alternated between their pussies, fucking one then the other, until they both gushed all over each other and the stage.

At some point, Ivy grew bored with the show and gestured Peter towards the bar. The bartender, Timothy, was a friendly face for Ivy after all the animosity from earlier; he served up two vodka martinis without being told and got a rare smile in return.

With his glass in his hand, Peter turned toward the stage to witness the guy thrusting into the girl's ass, while one of her black heels was buried in her pussy and the other girl was writhing underneath her. "Some people are into very strange things," he thought to himself, but his thoughts were quickly interrupted by his Mistress.

I: Go use the bathroom while you can. Tim will take you. Don't embarrass me!

Timothy led him through the dim hallway to the men's room. As Peter peed, he stood at the doorway and kept watching. Once he zipped up and turned to go, his way was blocked.

T: Drop and give me 20!

He had that steel in his voice, too; it made it very hard for Peter to talk back or refuse the command.

T: 20 pushups. Unless you'd rather suck me off... I'd prefer that, but your mistress has a bad reputation already, let's not give her a reason to be angry.

Shaking his head, Peter dropped to the floor. It didn't occur to him to ask what the deal was with Ivy and the club. She was his Mistress and as such, he didn't have to know.

The first couple of pushups were easy, but he sweated through the rest. The alcohol in his bloodstream hit him hard with the physical exertion. He finished the set and did his best not to collapse onto the dirty floor, then washed his hands and face thoroughly. The cold water from the faucet didn't help stop his dizziness.

They walked back to the bar. Seeing Peter disheveled, Ivy gave Tim a stern look, which he returned with a sheepish grin. She downed her drink and took her pet upstairs. Unlike in the computer game counterpart, the upper floor had a long hallway with a lot of doors. Ivy went through the second one on the left. Peter followed her inside.

I: Do you trust me, pet?

P: Yes, Mistress.

I: It'll all start slow and easy. If it gets too much for you, use your safe word and it'll stop. Understand?

P: Yes.

I: What's your safe word?

P: Bike.

She filled out what looked like a form and put it up on the door.

I: That's for our guests to know the limits. Now, strip and eat me out like the good boy you are.

She sat back on the couch and put her legs up on either side. Peter quickly undressed and knelt between her legs, eager to get a taste of what he'd been craving. He was hoping, if he was good enough, he might be allowed to do more tonight.

When the door opened behind him, Peter froze. Ivy stroked his hair, encouraging him to continue his service. The unknown person gently put hands on Peter's hips and pulled him up onto his hands and knees, his ass facing the door.

U: He's eager, isn't he... I'd like to feel his tongue on my cunt.

I: His mouth is mine only, so you can forget about that.

Hearing how confident she was in owning him made Peter feel more secure somehow. His inner smile vanished when he felt a wet tongue on his ass cheek, followed by a bite. His focus shifted from that to his dick, which was now being grabbed. The hand stroked him firmly; he got lost in that feeling and completely stopped what he was supposed to be doing.

Ivy slapped his face, bringing him back to reality.

I: I'll cage you, if you can't focus. I promise you won't like it.

Although the threat made the other woman giggle, Peter had no real idea what a cage was supposed to be like; there was a sudden image of a medieval torture device in his head, which was enough to scare him and make him focus on pleasing Ivy. His dick continued to grow. The hand soon smeared his precum over his shaft.

U: Someone's excited. Ugh, he must be a brand new sub, not even a single whip mark yet! Even I'm getting excited now. Are you sure I can't fuck him?

I: Let's ask him. Pet, would you rather continue serving me or be fucked by this person?

Peter looked up to catch Ivy's eyes. He knew the answer to this question.

P: I'd like to keep pleasuring you, Mistress.

I: Such a darling boy.

The woman left soon after, her ego bruised. It affected Ivy not one bit, since Peter was putting his training to good use and already bringing her to the brink of orgasm. She untied the top of corset and played with her nipples, relishing her pet's lips on her clit.

A tall, dark, handsome man appeared naked at their doorstep. He watched as she drew close to the edge and stroked himself at a pace he imagined he'd fuck her. Her moans took on a higher pitch right before she came. The man finished himself off immediately after and aimed it on the sub's back without a care. He tipped an imaginary hat her way and left without uttering a word.

Peter felt the warm come trickle down his back. His priority remained pleasing his Mistress, so his mind shut off the wet feeling on his back and focused on cleaning up Ivy gently with his tongue after her orgasm.

Since the door was left open for anyone to enter freely, Peter didn't hear the next guests come in. Ivy's eyes met the Dom's gaze and they smiled at each other. He was followed by a barely legal blonde girl in a body stocking, crawling on a leash.

R: Ivy, how nice to see you back here, enjoying yourself. Your boy looks dirty though, maybe I should have my slavegirl clean him up for you.

I: How generous of you, Richard, and what do I give you in return?

R: Oh, I think we can figure something out. Girl, clean the boy!

He undid her leash and the blonde quickly fetched some tissues and wiped Peter's back, then looked back at her master expectantly.

R: I said clean, girl! You just dried him off. Make an effort.

Understanding dawned on her face and she licked Peter's back, cleaning the dried cum from earlier. Most of it had been on his upper back, but she kept licking her way down to his ass and balls. She couldn't quite reach his dick from where she was sitting and turned to her Master to make sure she was doing the right thing. Richard nodded and she spread Peter's legs a bit.

Peter's face lit up with the pleasure of having his dick in a girl's mouth. Ivy had to snap her fingers to get his attention back. She knew it would come to this; in another 30 minutes, this would have been the perfect challenge for her pet, but right after her orgasm was as bad as timing could be. She sighed, knowing in advance they would lose.

I: Pet, here's your test. You have to make me come, before you come yourself. I have full confidence in you. However, if we lose, there'll be consequences for you. Richard, I assume you'd be kind enough to allow us to watch the punishment, should your girl lose?

Richard nodded with a smile. His girl was on her back, probably giving the poor guy the best blowjob of his life. There was no way they were going to lose.

Peter wasn't confident about his chances. Whatever the girl was doing felt so amazing, that he could barely open his mouth to lick his Mistress. He tried in earnest and managed to at least get his tongue in her for a little bit, but his heart wasn't in it. His balls were too heavy for him to focus on something else.

Within a few minutes, he filled the girl's mouth. She had swallowed his entire length already and the cum slid down her throat easily, although she hadn't anticipated such a big load. Once he was finished sputtering, she licked her lips clean and crawled back to kneel at her master's feet.

I: I apologize this wasn't much of a match-up; his training isn't complete, yet, as you can see.

R: I'll take an IOU from you anytime, dear.

I: Sure. I'll meet you downstairs once I'm done with his punishment.

Richard left with his slavegirl, who was back on her leash; the door stood open. Ivy went to the rack and picked up a riding crop. She motioned for Peter to come over. He went to her on all fours, his head turned down in acceptance.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers
12