Coed Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Her fasting had been so extended she had to be careful to avoid taking too much of the vital fluid. This was not a problem, because Buffy was able to leave the first throat and suck blood from the vein of the man she had fucked earlier. His blood had the flavor of pizza, heavy on the garlic.

Both her needs had been satisfied, but the vampire lingered anyhow. There were sexual advantages to being a vampire, such as having a choice of partners and the heightened sensual feelings, but there were drawbacks too. Buffy used to take pleasure in sucking off her boyfriends, and she looked lustfully at the big, semi-erect cock, but knew it was not for her. If she even took it between her lips, her fangs would tear it to shreds, and she was not cruel, especially not toward somebody who had just done so much for her.

In fact, she was quite compassionate. She had interrupted the couple during a romantic moment, but there was no reason why they would have to miss out on the fun. "Suck his cock until it's good and hard," she ordered the female half of the couple. "Then climb on top of him and fuck until you both come. After that, go home and don't remember ever seeing me."

The woman crept over to her partner, knelt beside him and took the big shaft into her mouth. As Buffy watched, she bobbed her head up and down, and the cock in her mouth could be seen to be stiffening. With her own nutritional and carnal needs well satisfied and the man and woman who had filled those needs not being seriously inconvenienced, Buffy flapped her arms to turn back into a bat and flew home. It had been a night well spent for her, and she knew then what she would do to Jeanette on her next visit to her former rival.

That day finally arrived and, after her class ended, Buffy returned to Conrad's apartment to prepare herself. She still thought of the apartment as belonging to him, because she had done some investigating of the subject and found it was actually a condominium. The late owner had been receiving payments from a trust fund for decades, and he had set up his financial affairs so that fund would automatically pay all the bills. He hardly ever had to be involved with cash but, if he ever needed any, it was a simple matter of using his debit card at a local branch of the nationally known bank handling his money.

Since Conrad had no heirs, Buffy saw no reason why she shouldn't simply step in and take over the accounts, and that was what she had done. One night recently, she had gone to a local sex toy shop and purchased a vibrating butt plug which she guessed to be slightly larger than Conrad's cock had been, and batteries. That night, she was going to use the new toy on Jeanette, and she had that and the small bottle of Aqualube with her when she took off from the condo's window sill.

As it had been when she and Conrad visited before, the window was open more than enough for her to jump silently inside, and Buffy peered carefully into the room and made sure both occupants were asleep. She woke up her rival's roommate first and, a fraction of a second later, the woman was in a deep trance, and she would remain in that state until the time she normally woke up. On the last visit, that same unfortunate woman had provided a meal, and Buffy intended to dine on her blood again.

"That stupid Jeanette's blood's probably got cooties, just like she has," the vengeful and horny vampire muttered to herself.

However, judging from what she had done for Conrad on the last visit and the one before that, there was nothing wrong with her sexual skills, which was the main interest. Like her roommate, Jeanette was quickly put into a trance, and ordered to remove her nightgown and lie face down on her bed with her hands reaching back to spread her ass cheeks. With the tall brunette in place, Buffy squirted in enough Aqualube to allow relatively easy insertion of the plug and covered the new toy with more of the lubricant. With both fucker and fuckee ready, she held the tip against the small hole Jeanette was presenting to her.

Unlike a dildo, the butt plug she held had a point on the end, not so sharp that it could cause an injury, but sharp enough to be inserted into a tiny hole, such as the one Buffy wanted to cram full. The end squeezed through the oily pink sphincter, and she began twisting it back and forth and working it in deeper and deeper. Jeanette was whimpering and groaning, and her tormentor knew it was from pain, not pleasure because Conrad had mentioned how tight she was and he had been certain he had taken the bitch's anal cherry.

As she gleefully inserted the toy, Buffy was careful to watch for loose skin or other potential problems, because she wanted to cause pain but not serious injury. By the time she had the entire cone of the butt plug, which was over six inches long and almost two inches thick at the base, stuffed inside Jeanette's rectum, the victim was sobbing and whimpering from the pain, but remained in a trance. Buffy didn't care how much it hurt. She made sure the entire cone shape was held in place by the girl's anal sphincter, turned on the vibration to the highest level and ordered the pretty brunette to roll over onto her back with her head on the pillow.

Jeanette did so, but very gingerly, because every movement pressed the handle of the toy against the mattress and made the large, vibrating plastic cone move inside her ass, adding to the pain that was already rocketing through her body. Buffy smiled at the soft sounds of distress, raised her skirt -- she hadn't worn any panties -- and straddled the reclining woman's face.

"Now, eat my pussy and make me come," she ordered Jeanette, and lowered her body to enable the other woman to do what she wanted.

Immediately, Buffy felt a long tongue skillfully licking one of her inner lips and probing into the seam between it and its outer mate. The owner of that agile, wet giver of pleasure seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and Buffy recalled a rumor she had once heard that the woman who was starting to eat her pussy was actually a lesbian. Despite all her best efforts to keep the story alive, it had faded away somehow, and she wondered if it might have actually been true.

Whether it was or not, the subject of the rumor was giving her a tremendous amount of pleasure, and Buffy could already feel her climax building. To make things more difficult for Jeanette, she leaned forward, placed her hands on the other girl's hips and started moving her around on the bed. The big butt plug started moving around inside her ass, and should have been sending waves of agony through the brunette's body, but Buffy was disappointed because it didn't seem to be as unpleasant for her victim as it had been at the initial penetration. Her moaning was not as loud, and she was no longer whimpering. Even so, just on general principle, she continued rocking her from side to side, but pushing harder against her hips to make the toy penetrate as deeply as possible.

Jeanette may not have been sufficiently in control of her actions to move her mouth around and lick the most sensitive parts of Buffy's pussy, but that was alright. The vampire's entire pubic area was so alive, the other woman's tongue could have gone anywhere and would have sent waves of pleasure through her body. Even so, she moved around to make the pleasuring organ caress her where she most wanted it, and she could feel her climax continuing to mount deeply within her body.

When it reached the point where she knew her climax was imminent, Buffy moved so her clit was directly over Jeanette's mouth. "Suck on my clit," she ordered the woman under her, and exulted when she felt lips surrounding the swollen morsel.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" she hissed, and the sucking continued until her climax started to explode.

Buffy rocked from side to side, grinding her pussy against the face under her, and not forgetting to keep pushing her victim's ass against the bed. "Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh, yes!" She sang out, not trying very hard to be quiet, because she knew another denizen of the dorm might be passing by in the hall. She liked the idea of possibly reviving the rumor of Jeanette's lesbianism, and somebody in the hall hearing her might tell others.

"Oh god," Buffy cried out, slightly louder than she wanted to, as her powerful climax overwhelmed her body. For a few minutes she stayed where she was, resting and gloating to herself about what she had just made her rival do, and what else she would make her do before the night's fun was over.

Jeanette's tongue had brought to her a better orgasm than Buffy could have expected, which was good, but the best was still ahead. First, she ordered the entranced brunette to lick off all the juices just produced. When that was done, her next command was for her former rival to turn over until she was lying face down on the bed. She considered leaving the butt plug where it was, since removing it was pretty yucky, but decided against doing so. Even though she had paid cash for the toy, it still might possibly be traced back to her.

The Aqualube had combined with fecal matter inside Jeanette's bowels and some of the resultant mixture had trickled out onto the insides of her cheeks. Nevertheless, after turning off the vibration, Buffy carefully pried the sphincter back while holding the handle of the butt plug until the base of the cone was free. After that, it was just a matter of pulling the befouled toy all the way out and ordering her victim to roll over onto her back again. The first things she told the entranced woman to lick clean were her fingers and, when they had been satisfactorily washed off, she handed Jeanette the butt plug with its disgusting covering.

"Now clean this off with your tongue. Be sure you lick off everything and that you swallow it," she ordered the hapless woman.

Buffy watched and grinned while Jeanette started licking off the combined fecal matter and Aqualube, starting at the tip and slowly working her way down the sides. As her tongue sluiced the foul mixture into her mouth, she held the toy by the handle and turned it to make sure she licked off everything. When she was finally done, the butt plug was placed in a plastic bag, where it would stay until Buffy cleaned and sterilized it.

Being basically through abusing the object of her dislike, Buffy had to take care of her other needs. Jeanette's roommate had slept through everything, and she continued sleeping as the vampire fed on her blood, being careful, as she always was, to avoid taking too much. When she was done with her repast, she looked around to see if she had left any evidence of her visit that night. Seeing none, she flapped her arms and turned into a bat, followed by leaving through the window.

* * * *

That had been a great adventure, but Buffy had not been back to humiliate her rival since. She thought about what she had done from the time she became a vampire, and most of it had been fun, especially what she had been able to do to that bitch, Jeanette. The loss of Conrad still bothered her, but he had never really been any kind of lover, merely a mentor and friend with benefits. The loss of his companionship was more perturbing than anything else about his death, because she had nobody to talk with and share her nightly escapades.

She loved flying above the town and campus, and her ability to control minds and select whomever she wanted as her next sex partner gave her a feeling of exhilaration. She loved the heightened sensitivities and the flavor of hot, fresh blood, and had done so ever since the first time, when she fed on the mugger in the wooded area near the university.

But, against all that was a feeling of loneliness. All the young men in the night classes she was taking were eager to expand on their relationships with her, as they would have been with any sexy nineteen year old blonde. She could never be more than a friend and a classmate of any of them, because she could have nothing to do with them during daytimes. There was a way to change that part of the situation, of course, and Buffy had been strongly considering it.

Some of the men really interested her, and seemed to want more than just her body. They wanted sex with her too, of course. She wouldn't even consider one of them if he didn't, but some of her male classmates seemed to have thoughts about her that went deeper than just sex. She drove the car she still thought of as belonging to Conrad to class, and it would be easy to invite one of those more interesting men, if he was available, to park in a lovers' lane. Once there, as Conrad did to her, she could take enough of his blood to turn him into a vampire and teach him the vampire way of life, as she had been mentored. If and when she did such a thing, she would be sure to take extra care in warning him about the dangers of silver.

However, such a step would be rather a drastic one, and Buffy would not take it until she was really sure of the partner she would choose. It was almost a certainty she would do it eventually, but not for a while yet.

So, young man, if you are a student at a state university, and you attend night classes, and one of your classmates is a beautiful young blonde who seems to suddenly be taking a romantic interest in you, be careful. She just might be a vampire and have plans to drink your blood and turn you into one of her kind, so you will have to join her forever.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Conrad had when he was alive and as Buffy is having now. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers