Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

"I'm ready if you are." she replied. "You do it to me. You be on top. This is the way it should be. Fuck me Jake!!" She cried.

Jake crawled over her and knelt between her legs worshipping her pussy briefly. He started sliding his cock up her legs and stopped when he got to her entrance.

"This is it honey. Last chance to stay a girl."

"Don't you even hesitate, you big lug. Stick that thing in me NOW!!"

Jake eased his big dick-head into her waiting lips. They were slippery from her juices. He soon had the head past her entrance and started on in. It wasn't long until he reached her cherry.

"Now's the time, honey."

"Do it Jake!! Make me a woman!"

And with that Jake pumped hard against her hymen. It was broken, destroyed. She whimpered and started to shed a tear or two. Jake saw the tears and started to pull back, not wanting to hurt her more.

"No! No!" she moaned. "The book said it almost always hurts a little. I'm not going to die. It feels good. Just leave it there for a while until I get used to it."

So Jake lay there, concerned he had hurt her, but feeling her super tight pussy surrounding his cock. God, it felt so good. He wondered how he would ever be able to make love to her in the gentle manner she deserved. Then he felt her starting to move under him. He started to slowly stroke deeper and deeper into her. The deeper he got, the more noise she made. Jake hoped this was a good thing because he knew he could never pull out now.

"Faster, baby, please!! Faster do it rough! I want you to be a cave man."

This kind of confused Jake, but he had always been good at following orders so he started to roughly slam into her. Even though she had a tiny, little body, it seemed to be made of all muscle and sinew. She was right, she wouldn't break. When he realized that, all sentience left Jake and he became a total sexual animal. A fucking machine. He pounded her harder and faster.

She had taken up her mating chant. "Uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, oh." In rhythm with their strokes. "Harder Jake. Deeper!"

That's all I've got honey." Jake moaned as he bottomed out against her cervix.

Her voice got higher and higher until she was squeaking like a mouse. "AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh, God! I'm gonna cum!!" She screamed.

Jake felt her pussy clamp down on his big dick. Her pussy was milking him as she came and came and came. Jake had that tingling feeling deep in his balls and he knew his dam was going to burst at any second.

"I'm cumming, honey." He grunted. He started filling her with his baby juice. He pumped and pumped. He had never cum so hard or so much in his life. When the last shot squirted into her, he started to pull his dick out.

"No! Leave it in me! I want to sleep with it in me. It feels too good to quit."

"Let's try this." Jake said as he rolled her over so her back was to him. They were in the full spoon position.

"Oh, that's so nice. Let's sleep like this!" she exclaimed.

Jake woke up about 3 AM. He could feel her massaging his dick with her pussy.

"I've got a great alarm clock." Jake said. "Too bad it's too early."

"Oh, I can stop if you want." Julie threatened.

"Don't you dare! I would have to run you down and fuck you where ever I found you."

"Sounds like fun. Maybe we'll try it another night!"

He slowly slid in and out of her as she started to moan. She was happy. Very happy. 30 minutes later she was cumming again and Jake was unloading another huge burst of juice into her.

"Too bad you're on the pill. I could easily squirt a baby into you tonight." Jake groaned.

"There will be plenty of time to make babies. Right now, we have to concentrate on mixing education with this boyfriend, girlfriend relationship."

"Speaking of that, let's drop by Choy's for lunch. There is something I want you to see and then we'll take you out to the ranch to meet my folks."

"Well, OK. They won't eat me will they?"

"Nah, that's my job." Jake grinned. Julie giggled and they went back to sleep.

"Get up. Sleepy head!" Julie yelled. "It's almost lunch time and you have not yet had your shower."

"What do you expect, woman? You've almost ruined me for any kind of normal activity."

"Boo hoo hoo. I'm so sore I can hardly walk, so I don't have a great deal of sympathy for you!"

Jake crawled out of bed. If he hadn't been training hard at boxing, he knew he wouldn't have been able to walk. He was intensely happy. Things just couldn't get better. He strolled naked to the shower and turned on the hot water. He jumped under the stinging spray and started to wash. Suddenly, Jake felt another pair of hands soaping him up.

"So, you haven't had enough yet, eh?" he chuckled.

"We'll see who hasn't had enough. Turn your big ol' body around" Julie ordered.

Yes maam!" he agreed as he swung around.

She immediately grabbed his cock and started soaping it.

"Damn! We'll never get out of the shower at this rate." He complained.

"I could always stop." She teased.

"No, that's OK. I don't want to deprive you of your play time." He grasped her small tits and pulled on the nipples. They immediately stood out hard like little bullets.

"Wouldn't you like bigger tits on your woman?" she whined.

"No way! These are perfectly shaped and just the right size for me. If I want big tits, I'll buy a cow." He squeezed her nipples and slid his cock into her waiting pussy.

"You're right! We'll never make it to lunch time" she whispered. She started cumming and he shot another full load into her. Then they got serious about washing and were soon dressed and out the door on they way to Choy's.

"Why do we have to go to Choy's? We could go somewhere else." She inquired.

"There is something at Choy's I want you to see." He said. They drove into the back parking lot and entered at the rear.

Mrs. Chung greeted them with a huge grin. She looked at Jake and asked,"Well?"

"Yup." Jake said.

"Go get box now?" Mrs. Chung inquired.

"Now is the time." Jake replied as they slid into their seats.

"What is going on? Why are you and Mrs. Chung slipping around like spies?"

"Well, honey, Mrs. Chung is here because she brought us together and I thought it would be nice for her to witness the little ceremony I have planned."

"Ceremony? What ceremony?"

Before Jake could answer, Mrs. Chung was back with a shoe box size steel container. Jake fiddled around with the lock and it finally opened.

"Mrs. Chung, since this is all your fault, you have to stay and witness the result of your meddling."

She sat down next to Julie. Jake took an official looking paper out of the box and handed it to Julie. In block letters it said,"Julie Trang, You're fired, signed Mrs. Chung."

Julie's hands shook and she started to cry. She didn't notice Jake removing a small velvet box from the case and getting down on one knee. When she noticed where he was, he opened the little box, held it out to her. Inside was an eight carat diamond engagement ring.

"I want to marry you. Will you be my wife?"

"Oh Jake!!" she shrieked. "Of course I'll be your wife. All this time I thought I was hunting you when you were really tracking me down. I was so afraid that if I slept with you, you would dump me and press on to new conquests. When do you want to do it?"

"Well, we have to move you into our house first. Then we have to finish school. We can do it any time after that."

"Why am I fired?"

"Are you kidding? I get a monthly annuity check for eight thousand and as soon as I graduate, it'll increase. My wife will work only between the sheets!! And don't worry about new conquests. I'm sure I'll be quite busy trying to conquer you."

Mrs. Chung walked away to the kitchen chuckling, "No more cherry girl, hee-hee-hee."

"How long has that box been here"? Asked Julie.

"Since the day after I met your parents. Then I was sure."

Hand in hand they walked out to their car. They drove away to meet his parents. Soon, they would start a new life together. Loneliness had flown.

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers
12