Coeds at Camp Ch. 02

Story Info
College friends get closer at nudist camp job.
1.6k words
4.35
44.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spengler
Spengler
14 Followers

"I cannot believe you, Margie Stone!" Tina Lambert said as the girls followed Laci Roosevelt across the neatly-clipped lawn of Whispering Pines Resort. Margie held up her left hand. She had fashioned the sprig of Tina's pubic hair into a pinkie ring.

"Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away back there. It's not everyday that you see Sheba the Amazon Queen cut the fur off your best friend's twat."

"Watch that Sheba shit!" Laci called over her shoulder.

"This feels weird." Tina said.

"Being shaved? Yeah. It's like you never miss it till it's gone."

"No, silly. I mean walking around with no clothes on," Tina said.

"Oh, yeah -- that, too."

Tina stared at her friend's breasts.

"What are you gawking at?"

"So those are 34C's, huh? They don't look that big."

"Well, they're 34C's, I promise, battery pack!"

"Battery pack?"

"Yeah, that's my new name for you and those double-A's"

"Hey! These are 34B's!"

"Whatever!"

"You need to get some sunscreen," Tina said.

"That's true. I can't shade mine with the bill of my cap like you can, Tina-Marina."

"Real high SPF Factor," Tina said.

"Stop staring at my tits, Tina! I'm self-conscious enough as it is walking around bare-ass naked!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. At least there's nobody around."

"Hey!" a male voice called out.

The girls saw a tall blond youth skimming a net across the glistening pool. He was slender and muscled and wore nothing but a smile. He waved.

"Shit!" Margie hissed. A hand went to her crotch, the other arm across her bare breasts.

"Double shit!" Tina said. She clamped her thighs together and waddled.

Laci looked back and laughed..

"That's just Tommy. He's the resident pool-boy and lifeguard. You'll be seeing a lot of him."

"I don't think there's much more to see," Margie said. Her eyes focused on the bare dick dangling from a tangle of blond curls.

"Hey, Tommy! You seen Maribeth?" Laci yelled.

"She and Fred were by the pavillion just a minute ago."

"Okay. This is Tina and Margie -- new girls at the cafe."

"Pleased to meet you!"

Margie took her arm from her breasts just long enough to toss a quick wave. Tina bobbed a quick bow, keeping her thighs together. They followed Laci around the corner of the large, open-sided picnic pavillion.

"Is he still looking at us?" Tina whispered.

Margie glanced over her shoulder.

"Yeah"

"Jeez, I've never had anybody, you know -- stare at my bare butt!"

Margie looked again.

"You have now. Great smile, though."

"Jeez!"

"Maribeth! Maribeth Perkins!" Laci called out.

"Over here, Laci!"

A woman's head appeared above a hedgerow.

"There you are!"

"Sorry, Lace. Just finishing up a little business."

"Shit! Don't they have indoor plumbing here?" Margie whispered.

The head was tanned, smiling, blue-eyed, and bore a pile of platinum hair.

"Got some folks you need to meet -- oh, for chrissakes, Maribeth! Couldn't you go inside to do that!"

Laci looked down over the bushes.

"Sorry. Suddenly got the urge," the blonde head said.

"You need to meet the Bobbsey Twins. This here's Tina and Margie. Come on up, girls -- don't be bashful," Laci said.

"I'm not ready for this," Tina whispered.

The girls approached timidly.

"Hi!" Maribeth said cheerily. "Sorry I can't shake hands right now."

"That's quite all right," Margie said.

They peered over the hedge.

"This is Fred. He runs the pro shop," Maribeth said.

"Hello," a smiling mouth said from amidst a flame-red beard and mustache.

"Jeez!" Tina exclaimed.

The tanned, compactly-muscled body of the recreation director was astride the long prostrate form of the pro shop director.

"Sorry," Maribeth shrugged. "This is something of a first-day tradition."

"Yeah, tradition is important," Tina said staring at the point where the two bodies made a ninety degree intersection at the crotches.

"I wanted you to show the newbies around, Maribeth. But --" Laci said.

"No problem, Lace. We were just finishing up. Pleased to meet you, girls --Ohh!"

Maribeth stiffened and her eyes crossed for an instant.

"And Fred's pleased to meet you, too!" she laughed.

"I got stuff to do in the office," Laci said. "Take care of my little kum-twats. They're in number twelve."

"My pleasure, Lace. Later."

The big woman strode away, leaving the girls staring down at the coitus interruptus.

"Um, Maribeth, Tina and me will be over by the pavillion," Margie said. "We want to get a good look at that water hydrant."

Maribeth waved her off.

"Nah, stay right there. W'ere almost done."

"Uh, we don't want to --"

Maribeth suddenly arched her back, raising a pair of huge tanned breasts.

"Mmm. I think you girls have re-inspired Fred!"

"Jeez!"

"God, look at those cantaloupes!" Margie whispered, her eyes growing wide.

Maribeth raised her body, revealing a long white shaft impaled in her hairless crotch.

"Look at the length of that thing!" Tina whispered.

"Fred's famous for his long-stroke," Maribeth said as she lowered herself onto the cock.

The girls watched speechless as the woman repeated the the rhythm, picking up speed with each stroke.

"That thing must be up under her belly button," Tina said.

Maribeth's breasts jiggled, then juddered as the momentum of fornicating reached them.

"I've never watched anybody do this before," Margie said.

"Just think, Marge, that's what you and Andy look like --"

"Shut up, Tina!"

Maribeth humped faster until she looked like an oilfield pumpjack. Her breasts slapped noisily against her chest.

"Shit, Tina. I hope those things are attached good. If one of 'em gets loose we're gonna have to chase it all over the camp!"

The woman accelerated until the white cock was a blur going in and out of her. She arched again.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she screamed.

"Ooohhhh!" the man warbled.

Maribeth clenched her thick thighs tight around his hips.

"Owwww!" he yelled.

Maribeth sat with her eyes closed and her breasts heaving for a moment, then disimpaled herself, hopped off and sank her mouth over the glistening rod, giving it a quick rinse.

"Got work to do, Freddie, she said and hopped nimbly over the hedge.

"Sorry for the delay, girls," she said. "Let me show you around."

"I think you already have," Margie said, trying to keep up with the woman..

"Nice to meet you, Fred," Tina said, waving back at the hedge.

The girls trailed along behind Maribeth, whose brisk pace created a study of spheres in motion.

"I'd say cheerleader," Margie whispered.

"Yeah -- a long time ago. She's thirty if she's a day! I hope I look like that when I'm thirty," Tina said.

"Honey, you're not going to look like that unless you get some radical fucking surgery. I'd also say tennis."

Tina watched the compact tanned mass of moving flesh.

"Maybe. I'd say softball for sure -- maybe volleyball."

"Yeah, that's it -- softball," Margie observed. "Not volleyball, though. She'd fracture her nose if one of those melons got her in the face."

"Those are the tennis courts over there," Maribeth pointed out. "You can use them after seven if nobody's got them booked.

Same with the pool."

"We saw the pool -- and Tommy," Tina said.

"Tommy's a sweet kid," Maribeth laughed. "A real handful sometimes, though."

"I'm sure you'd know," Margie said.

"The weights, stationary bikes and work-out machines are in the main lodge next to the cafe. Got ping-pong and pool tables there, too," Maribeth said.

"I'm sure you've racked a few balls," Margie muttered.

"The cabins on your right are for guests. The RV park is right behind them. There's a little lake in the trees over there. It's got a beach and little places for picnicking and sunbathing tucked back in the woods."

"Imagine that," Margie said.

"Nine-hole golf course on your left," Meribeth continued. "It sucks. Too much rough. The guys are forever losing their balls."

Tina looked at Margie.

"Too easy," the girl said.

"The little white building is the laundry."

"What the hell do they need that for?" Margie said.

"Hey, Maribeth?"

"Yeah, Tina?"

"Is Fred, like, your boyfriend?"

"Freddie? Oh, hell no! Guy's got the personality of that lawn chair over there. Hell of a shlong on him though -- did you see? Shame he doesn't know what to do with it. Let me give you some advice -- if you decide to give him a go, get on top. Freddie's like a dildo with a pulse."

"Gee, thanks for the tip, Maribeth," Margie said.

"Here we are! The employee cabins. You two are in number twelve here."

The woman pushed the door open.

"Tight security, I see," Margie mumbled.

"They're rustic, but they're okay," Maribeth said.

The women stepped in. The cabin consisted of one pine-walled room, a double bed, dresser, and a table with two chairs. A refrigerator, counter, sink and microwave comprised the kitchen on one wall.

"It's, um, uh --" Tina said.

"All that and more!" Maribeth smiled.

Margie opened a small door.

"Look! A closet. There's a bit of irony for you!" she said.

"Bathroom's here. Pardon me a sec," Maribeth said and stepped in.

The girls heard water running, then Maribeth stepped out daubing dried semen from her thighs with a wad of wet tissue.

"Oh, yeah. Hygiene." Margie said.

"I'm in number eight. If you girls need anything, just holler."

"I'm sure we will, Maribeth. I forgot my copy of the Kama Sutra."

"Beg your pardon?"

"Nothing, Maribeth," Margie said.

"Are you pissed off that I got us into this," Tina whispered as the girls followed Maribeth toward the lodge.

"Pissed off? Why would I be pissed off?" Margie said. "I got my wazzu shaved by a big black bull-dike and got to watch Tonya Harding there fuck Paul Bunyan in the bushes -- and it's not even noon yet. Why would I have issues, Tina-Marina?"

The pair plowed into Maribeth, who had suddenly stopped cold on the path.

"What the f---!"

They followed her eyes to the lodge where a huge sleek RV was parked at the entrance.

"Shit!" Maribeth said. "The Hacketts are here."

Spengler
Spengler
14 Followers