Coerced by Mrs. Silver

Story Info
James is controlled by another strong woman.
3.1k words
4.52
35.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coerced by Mrs. Silver is an offshoot of another series (Caught naked by Mrs. Hunt). This story is purely fiction; any correlation to anyone is purely happenstance.

******************************************************************

One week and two days after being caught by Mrs. Hunt, A Sunday afternoon in mid-July, when my family got home from Mass at Saint Joan's, Mrs. Shelly Silver was waiting for us—sitting on her porch, on a green powder-coated bistro chair. When we pulled up to our custom home in our snooty gated community, my father liked to let my mother and me out before putting the car away into the Garage. Mrs. Silver walked up to my mother and asked her a question. Mrs. Silver was an extremely attractive woman; she had a beauty that wealthy husbands attract. Mrs. silver was around thirty-five. She was just slightly overweight, and her breasts were huge. Her stomach was almost flat, only a small belly. Working out was a means of keeping married in this neighborhood. She put some hours in at the gym. She knew her husband could afford to upgrade, if necessary.

She was thick, not fat, just voluptuous. My nineteen-year-old libido was kicked into top gear, just imagining what she would look like naked. She had shiny shoulder-length light blonde hair and clear blue eyes. She stood about five foot four. She was feisty; she and her husband often had a good row. Though they seemed reasonably happy, changes happened fast around there.

"Mary, Can you loan me your son, Phillip, is away on business. I need some help with boxes; I want to put away in the attic?" she asked my mom.

"Would you mind helping our neighbor, James?" My mother asked.

"No, Mom," I replied.

"Then hurry up and change out of your church clothes, then go over and help Mrs. Silver," she told me.

"Yes, Mom," I answered.

The day all happened ten years ago, one summer break, when I was attending UCD. Before studying at college, I had led a pretty sheltered life. I had attended a parochial high school known for a long football record of being undefeated. My parents were stringent. I had recently discovered I enjoyed being nude outdoors. Some friends and I had gone skinny dipping in the Sacramento River; this revealed my propensity to want to be naked outside. This daring preoccupation caused me to be caught naked in my parent's back yard. The previous Saturday, I was punished, for this offense, by Mrs. Hunt. While leaving her house, trying to get dressed on Mrs. Hunt's porch, Mrs. Shelly Silver had taken pictures of me naked. So I wondered about what surprises might come up due to her holding them as leverage.

I hurried up to my room and changed into work clothes. I hoped that one of the boxes; Mrs. silver needed help with was hers. I was obsessed with sex, always back then, especially after the skinny dipping outing. That day, my two friends and I were naked when a 40-year-old female Deputy came upon us. She then made us three young male freshmen perform jumping jacks on the shore, or she threatened to arrest us. She then spanked all of our bare bottoms several times, but embarrassingly this caused me to become erect. None of my friends reacted as I did. The forceful woman seeing my reaction had laughed at me, furthering my humiliation. She took a picture of my erection with her phone and made us all show our Id. She checked for outstanding warrants while we stood naked and waiting. She took a picture of my driver's license. Our records were all clean, so she sent us on our way. I had wished she would have taken her control of me a bit further, but it was not to be. I had often masturbated to conjectures of her cuffing me and taking me to her holding cell to ravish me. I remembered this right before I went two doors down and knocked on the Silver's door. Mrs. Silver answered the door and let me in, then closed the door.

"Strip boy, Cybill said I could use you as my naked slave," she said. "Remember, I have pictures of you committing public indecency," she continued. "So, you best do as your told," she said.

I started to strip off my clothes, shirt, shoes, socks, and then my boxers too. As soon as I was naked, I folded up my clothes and put them in a pile. My cock started to swell. I was feeling incredible, but why? Was it because I was nude and in front of the clothed Mrs. Silver? Is this normal? I was very embarrassed yet extremely excited.

"Good, I like you naked," she said. "Now, follow me, and I will show you the boxes," she continued.

"Nice shave on your pubes; Cybil did a great job," she said. Had Mrs. Hunt told her what happened? Are they that good of friends?

"You like being naked in front of me, don't you? She asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"You are such a slut," she accused.

"You have a nice cock; you should show it more often," Mrs. Silver commented.

Being shaved made me feel even more naked. My eight inches were at full attention. Mrs. Silver turned and walked down a hall towards the back of the house. I followed her. She went through a back den right out a sliding glass door, straight out into the yard.

"The boxes are in the back shed," she told me.

I followed her outside; this turned me on. I loved the California sun on my naked body. What an erotic feeling, being outdoors nude.

"You like being naked outside, don't you slut?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," I admitted. My face turned beet red.

"Which makes you a little nature slut?" She queried. I felt humiliated.

"I suppose it does," I admitted, as I turned even redder.

"Maybe Cybil and I should take you on a picnic," she suggested.

Just then, I looked up at the upstairs window of Mrs. Hunt's house, and there Mrs. Hunt was smiling at me. Now, two clothed women could see my nakedness. Now it was even more humiliating but felt scandalously exciting. I thought my cock would explode as Mrs. Hunt waved at me, laughing. Mrs. Silver opened the door to the shed and pointed out the boxes. There were five of them.

"Pick one up and follow me," Mrs. Silver said.

"Yes, mam," I said.

I picked up a little box and followed. Why did Mrs. silver need help with such a lightbox? She went through another door into the house and up some stairs. I watched her sexy plump ass as it bounced up the stairs. Her butt was so thick; it was scorching. Her skirt was short, and I could see the black lace edge of her panties. These steps led to an attic room. When l entered the attic, I noticed it was storing a bunch of fetish gear. Whips and paddles and restraints. Bondage masks and ball gags, all sorts of things. What kind of neighborhood is this? She pointed to the spot where she wanted the box. I bent over to set down the package, just as she spanked my ass with a paddle she had grabbed from a shelf. When I stood up, Smack, she hit my behind again.

"Now go get another box," she ordered me.

I went back to the shed, picked up another box, and carried it back to the attic. She pointed out where she wanted it. I bent to place it and swat another spank across both ass cheeks. When I stood up, she swung again. Crack, the paddle landed on both cheeks another time.

"This is fun, hurry up go get another," Shelly Silver ordered.

I hurried back to the shed and grabbed another box. I thought this was a fun game also. Once up in the attic, she pointed, and I bent, and she spanked. When I stood up, she spanked.

"I really like spanking your butt," she informed me. "Go get the next one," she ordered.

The houses were half staggered on the next block, making every home have two neighbors' yards coming together at the back fence's halfway point. So potentially, four different neighbors could see my naked state. I went out in the yard to get to the shed, looking up to see if Mrs. Hunt was still watching, but unknown to me until later; two more eyes watched him, the eyes of Topaz Jones, my senior class' head cheerleader, and voyeur also. She hid behind the curtains of her upstairs bedroom. I hurried into the garden hut and took the last box. I turned around and headed back to the attic. Looking up and smiling for Mrs. Hunt. I was so aroused. When I reached the attic, she told me where she wanted it. I bent, and she spanked, I stood, and she spanked. Then I noticed a red light coming from the corner of the room. I looked closer, and it was a video camera. She had been taping me, naked.

"That camera is saving to my network; I have your ass now," she bragged.

Oh no, Mrs. Silver will forever blackmail me now. There was an old captain's desk stored in the attic.

"Bend over that desktop and spread your legs," she ordered.

"I want to watch your balls swing when I spank your ass," she informed me.

I did as she asked. She started spanking me in earnest. Twenty-five separate blows and they hurt. Each time she waited for my balls to stop moving before she swatted again. The pain was bringing me close to an orgasm. My cock was dripping pre-come. Then she grabbed my balls and started dragging me by them and pulling me down the stairs and out to the yard. The yard had a big ancient roman motif pool, and she dragged me over to a cultured marble pillar, where there were a pair of handcuffs waiting.

She pulled my hands behind the pergola pillar and clasped the metal handcuffs. I was bound nude outdoors; Mrs. Hunt's house and Topaz Jones' house had a clear view of my predicament. I wondered if anyone else was watching. I was so hot and bothered now; I wanted her to do anything she pleased. Then she went back to the attic to get the camera and a horse crop. Then, she set up the camera to record me. I later found out that Topaz recorded it all on her camcorder as well. Topaz would make use of the footage, but that is another story.

"Spread your legs, boy," she ordered

I did as she asked precisely.

She picked up a thin horse crop. The kind that has two heart-shaped flaps of leather at the end and slowly swatted my inner thighs. Mrs. Silver inched ever so slowly towards my balls until finally, she hit them with the crop. I gasped, but I surprisingly liked it. I thought I was going to cum right there. Mrs. Hunt was watching through her upstairs window. Mrs. Hunt was naked and playing with her pussy. Topaz Jones averted her camera to record Mrs. Hunt as well, but only for a minute. Topaz was a very sexually ambitious girl, and she would make exceptional use of that recording as well. I wished I could have seen Mrs. Hunt more clearly through the window, but the glare from my perspective prevented it. Topaz's camera filter had no such trouble, however. Plus, the window was too high. To my regret, because I had never seen a woman masturbate before.

"I like punishing sluts like you, James," Mrs. Silver said.

She landed five fast blows on each of my testicles. I had never felt so alive.

"Want to come, boy?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I answered.

Then she took off her white blouse and black lace bra, exposing her amazing breasts. Her areolas were huge, big circles adorning almost the entire end of her breasts. Then she started rubbing her boobs on my rigid member. I felt incredible. She stroked my cock while she rubbed it with her massive breasts. Her nipples scraped my hard cock. In my inexperience, I could not hold out, so I erupted all over her boobs. I slumped down, my handcuffs sliding down the pillar.

"Lick this mess off me, boy," she ordered.

Grabbing my hair and directing my mouth to every drop. I happily lapped up my cum. I would have done anything to lick Mrs. Silver's boobs. When she was clean, she made me suck her nipples. I sucked them hard, and I started biting her nipples. She liked it and started moaning. Soon my sucking and biting had her writhing. I kept chewing and sucking; then, she started convulsing in ecstasy. Had I just made another woman orgasm with only breast stimulation? Is that even possible? I had more action in the last week than I had in my whole nineteen years of being my mother's good Catholic boy. I got hard again, almost immediately as I sucked her nipples.

She went back to the attic for more toys. And when she returned with a black bag, she pulled the first item out. She waived a vibrating butt-plugin front of my face. I cringed at the sight of it.

"You will love this, Slut," Mrs. Silver said knowingly.

She pulled another item out, sex lube. She lubed the device slowly, where I could watch her progress. Mrs. Silver wanted to torment me, and I was worried about that thing's destination. She revealed the next trick from her bag and fastened cuffs around my ankles, tying my legs around the column above my head; then, she slowly worked the large plug into my anus. It felt like I was being split in two at first, but soon the pain receded. The dice rested against my prostrate, and she turned on the vibrations. She twisted the plug slowly in my tight rectum, and I began to moan as drool escaped my pursed lips. She smiled knowingly. She stroked my cock as my eyes rolled back in my head. Her hand felt like magic, it was soft, yet her grip was firm. I gasped as I raced towards a climax. Her hand swiftly jerked my rigid staff as my pleasure intensified, but just as I almost ejaculated, she stopped.

"Ahh," I complained.

She laughed cruelly, and soon she started again, and I began to crescendo again.

"Do you know what I love about hand jobs?" Mrs. Silver asked.

"No," I answered.

"I am in total control. Men are so vulnerable when I tease them this way," She said.

She edged me again, and I was beyond horny now. The position I was in had my cock pointed directly toward my mouth.

"Would you like to cum?" Mrs. Silver asked.

"Yes, please let me cum," I said.

She stroked me softly, only to torment me.

"If you keep your mouth open, I will let you cum," she said.

I kept my mouth closed, but her soft hand tickled my balls.

"Open your mouth, or I will stop," she said enticingly.

I opened my mouth, and she stroked my member briskly until I ejaculated towards my mouth. Only some of it landed in my mouth; much of it ended up all over my face. She used her finger to gather the cum from my face and feed it to me. She took her time moving my sauce from my face to my mouth, knowing I could not stop her in the position I found myself tied. Mrs. Silver's eyes showed how intensely it pleased her to subjugate me. All the while, the vibrating device drove me wild against my prostate.

"What a good Slut you are," Mrs. Silver said.

I looked up to see Mrs. Hunt smiling down on me. It was humiliating to be so deviant in front of an audience, shamefully willing to do anything for another powerful woman. My penis began to resurrect itself.

She unlocked the handcuffs and took off her green skirt and her black lace panties. Her pussy was shaven. Her lips, glistening with moisture, protruded a little bit out of the edges of her vagina. It looked spectacular. She turned the camera towards the lounge. She laid down on a chaise lounge and spread her legs. Her breasts were barely spilling off the edges of her chest.

"Come here and fuck me, slut," she ordered.

I hurried over and placed my cock tip against her clean-shaven lips. Thrust in and started shoving it in and out. Her full pussy lips enveloping my shaft, almost like a mouth. She was moaning again. Soon I found our rhythm as the vibrations from the device reverberated my ass. Her pussy felt tight and velvety, just perfect. Her huge breasts were jiggling with each thrust; I found this very exciting. I knew I wouldn't last long; I was not very experienced. Though I had already shot several loads, I still had no control over my male extremity.

"If you come in me, I will make you clean it out with your tongue," she told me.

That was it; I was certainly going to shoot. The naughtiness of those words brought me over the edge. I thrust one more time and shot rope after rope of semen into Mrs. Silver's womb. Then she grabbed my balls and turned to sit on my face.

"Lick me out, clean me now," she ordered.

I happily did. I indeed must be a pervert.

"Now make me come, lick my clitoris," she demanded.

I did my best licking her nub, and soon she came. Then she got off me and turned off the video camera.

"Don't worry, this video is for my husband, Phillip," she informed me. "He has been watching the whole thing over the internet," she continued. "You better leave now; your mother might get suspicious," she said.

When I looked up at the upstairs window, Mrs. Hunt was still watching and smiling. I went back into the house and got dressed.

"Hope to see you again real soon," Mrs. Silver said as she kissed my lips.

"I will come and help out any way I can," I replied.

She kissed me again, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

"Such a slut you are," Mrs. Silver said.

She opened the front door, and I walked toward home. What kind of neighborhood is this? Topaz was walking past, and she motioned me to her with her finger. I walked up to her.

"I have a video of what you and Mrs. Silver were doing," Topaz said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, and if you don't want your mother to see it, you better be my front door at 10 am on Tuesday," Topaz said.