Coerced, Confused, Excited Ch. 03

Story Info
Brad introduces her to the joys of public humiliation.
1.3k words
4.17
64.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I was going to post pictures of myself online. I mean, I had pictures on Facebook, but all with clothes on. The occasional sexy pose was always subdued with an embarrassed laugh. Now, I would post pictures with no shirt or bra and only thin panties covering the treasure between my legs. I just didn't know if I could go through with it.

"First things first," I said to no one in particular, "I need a mask."

It wasn't exactly Halloween and I didn't have much to work with. But then it hit me. I could wear that large black beret I wore once in a while with a pink sweater. It was just big enough that I could pull the front over my eyes and nose. Pulling it from my closet, I put it on my head and pulled the front down. One quick click on the mouse and the picture was taken.

I had never really appraised my body before, except to denigrate it. Now, I noticed my lips. In the picture, they were full and dare I say luscious? Looking to the mirror above my dresser, I ran my tongue over my top lip. The move, combined with my fresh off an orgasm face, painted a sexy picture. Looking further down the mirror, I noticed my D-cup breasts. They were melon shaped and hung down the slightest bit. My nipples were small and pink. Even further down, I noticed my stomach. Where I once considered it fat, I now found it a little round but firm. I just knew I had to take a picture that included my stomach so I once again pulled down the beret. This time I leaned back into my chair, giving what I expected to be a great view of my stretched stomach and the bottom of my breasts. I clicked the mouse, lifted my beret and sat up to look at the second picture. It was even more sexy than I imagined.

I needed one more picture and it seemed natural to go lower. I looked down at my thick thighs and noticed how they didn't sag or wiggle when I moved. Standing up, I looked into the mirror and turning, saw my round, strong calves. Turning further, I saw my beautiful apple bottomed butt, framed by sexy hips. If I were a guy, I would be turned on from me.

A few minutes later I had taken the third picture and was signing up for a Literotica account. It only took me a little while to figure out how to post the pictures to the forum. I just had to press Submit. Once I clicked that final button there was no going back. With a sigh, I pressed the button and got dressed for my trip to Wal-Mart.

My skirt and t-shirt were not the sluttiest outfit I'd seen at Wal-Mart but the attention I'd been paying myself left me with erect nipples poking. That, combined with my red face and messy hair had a rather obscene affect.

***At the store*** It sure didn't take long for unwanted attention to come my way. I parked as close to the entrance as possible, which put me right across from an old pickup truck with four college aged boys in the back. Their eyes met mine before I even got out of my car. Did I dare get out? I had to. If I was going into the store dressed like this, I needed a plan. I turned on the video camera on my phone, and rested it on top of my purse with the camera facing forward. I was going to run inside, get the lube and massager, then leave as quickly as possible.

"Hey baby, why don't you come here. We can party." One of the guys, a rather cute guy with short black hair and bulging biceps motioned me over.

Should I go? With the way I was dressed, I was sure there would be expectations if I did. So I walked toward the truck, but stopped several feet short.

"Sorry guys, I have plans"

Staying for a few seconds to get the vulgar activity of the guys on camera, I then turned towards the store. Expecting a quick trip, I jumped when Brad's voice called out to me.

"Hey, you should be a little friendlier."

"Holy shit Brad, what are you doing here? you scared me!" I said, seeing him for the first time behind the wheel of his yellow convertible Mustang.

"I was thinking. You will get a video of everyone else, but who will get a video of you? After seeing the pictures you posted, very sexy by the way, I figured, I'd meet you here. And I must say, you look hot. Come give me a kiss"

"Here? We're out in the open," I replied, face turning red when he shoved his tongue down my throat. Lifting my skirt, he said, "they're staring at your ass. I hope you wore nice panties."

What was he doing? Showing my panties in public like this? It was more than I could take.

"Brad, no. This is too much."

"Too much? This isn't too much for a slut like you," he calmly said.

"Don't call my that? Everything I did, I did for you," I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"I know, you did it for me because you're my slut."

"I'm not a slut!"

"Prove it," he said.

Brad kissed me and kneaded my breasts through my thin shirt, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"If you're not my slut then walk away and go home," he said and pinched my nipples. The sensation flooded my body, almost causing an orgasm.

Tears streamed down my face as I whispered, "I'm not a slut," but I didn't go home.

Brad lifted the front of my shirt until it was just below my breasts.

"Please, no, I can't do this" I said pulling the shirt down.

Brad just snickered and lifted the shirt over my face and turned me to face the guys in parking lot. I couldn't see them because the shirt blocked my eyes, but I could hear them. Look at those tits, I'd bang her, and what a slut were the words that came from the group.

"One of them is filming you with his Iphone," Brad said to me and squeezed my breasts together

I couldn't believe I was being filmed. They couldn't see my face, but that was still my body on their video. What would they do with it? Would anyone know it was me? Those questions filled my mind with horror? dread? No, shame, and unexpectedly, excitement. Brad must have sensed it because he reached around my waste and fingered me.

I was still crying, but the tears mixed with hoarse breathing and muffled gasps. I couldn't tell what turned me on more, being forced, or being watched. Maybe it was the combination that really did it. I was ready to cum right there in the parking lot. Gasps turned into loud moans when, with encouragement from our spectators, Brad made me cum.

"Hope you enjoyed boys," he called out, then turned and walked toward the store, leaving me there with my breasts hanging out. A woman walked out of the store with a teen aged boy.

"What a tramp," she said, trying to cover the boy's eyes. I had never felt so embarrassed or ashamed in my life.

I quickly pulled down my shirt, noticing my sensitive nipples stuck out obscenely, from my shirt. they would be on display to anyone who saw me.

When I caught up to Brad, he told me to go in before him and he would video me. I was to "give him a good show." I couldn't even imagine the humiliation he would put me through in there.