Coercion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also spent time on what they called "the Randall Project." Don and Kelly had discussed what equipment they would want and had set out to design it. They put together a miniature audio recorder. This was not a tape unit, but used the latest microcomputer technology and solid state memory chips. The entire unit fit into the case of an old compact which Kelly could carry in her purse. After a few trials, they found that the purse tended to muffle the conversations too much, so they modified it to place a tiny microphone onto the exterior of the purse itself, disguised as a rivet head. With some cleaver circuitry, they were able to eliminate any wire from the mike to the recorder, so it still appeared as a compact and could be completely removed from the purse and still function. Even if it were opened, all that was visible was a mirror and a nearly empty powder supply.

Kelly continued to attend the class, sitting in the front row each time and always dressed in a slightly provocative fashion. Professor Randall was definitely paying her special attention and Kelly made sure her assignments were not obviously bad, but poor enough to warrant some improvement. During the fourth week of the term, the first exam was given. Kelly took it on a Tuesday and when she returned from class on Thursday, she was clutching the bluebook in her hand and grinning.

"How did you do?" Don asked.

"Just about like I expected." Proudly she showed him the book with the number 53 written on the cover and a large "F" circled in red.

"How in the world did a young woman with an IQ of 138 manage to flunk a freshman intro course?" he asked incredulously.

For a second Kelly looked startled. "How did you know my IQ?" she asked.

"We have our ways," he replied. Then he added, "I hired you, remember? And you gave me your transcripts and records to look at. Anyway, how did you do it?"

"Oh," she said a little sheepishly. "Well, to tell the truth it wasn't very hard. It was a multiple choice sociology test. I just looked at each set of answers and picked the one that made the most logical sense. That way I knew I'd get most of them wrong."

"You're kidding, right?" Don asked.

"Nope. Try it some time. But whatever, look on the back page. Randall left a note that he wants to see me. I set up an appointment for tomorrow at five."

Friday afternoon, Kelly prepared to leave the lab for her appointment with Randall. By that time on a Friday afternoon there were very few people remaining in Engineering, either faculty or students, so she wasn't too worried when she stepped back into the lab dressed in one of her "hot freshman" outfits. Don looked up from his work and smiled. "Headed out to a high school dance? Or maybe to see a rock group?"

Kelly laughed. "I haven't over done it, have I?"

"Not really. I've seen plenty of other girls around campus dressed pretty much like that." He looked over Kelly's outfit. She had on a tight, pink tee shirt with the message "WARM AND FUZZY" emblazoned across the chest. The shirt ended two inches above her waist leaving a swath of smooth, bare skin and it clung to every curve of her firm breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. On the bottom she wore skin tight low riding jeans with wear spots on the seat and thighs that made them look as though they might fall apart at any second. Again her make up was heavier than usual and she carried a small backpack in addition to her purse.

"I just checked the recorder, so we'll see what we get," Kelly said. "But I doubt too much will happen this time. Probably just a proposition and maybe a couple of threats."

"Well, be careful anyway," Don said. "I'm still not completely sure about this whole thing. Maybe we should just tell the faculty committee what we have."

"Oh, Don, we've already discussed that. You know we don't really have anything concrete. I need to get some real physical evidence. If we went with what we have now, no one would take it seriously. I'm sure he'd have a perfectly normal explanation for everything."

"Yeah, really I know you're right. I just don't like the idea of you taking any chances with someone like that."

Kelly turned to face him and a serious look came over her face. "Look, Don, I don't think I'm in any real physical danger. From what Jan and the other girl have told me, he might be a sadist and is certainly a sexual predator, but he's never done any lasting physical damage. I realize there is definitely a chance I might get fucked, but I don't even know if I can honestly call it rape since I'm setting out to trap him. If it does happen, it's not going to mess me up psychologically - I have had sex before. And mentally I'll be prepared for it. A lot more than some of the real freshman girls he's stalked in the past." Then she raised her hand to gently stroke his face. "But I'm really glad you're concerned about me."

Don looked at her for a long moment. "All right. But don't go anywhere with him today."

"I won't. I expect he's more likely to set something up for next week. I found out today that his wife is starting on a month long fund raising tour for the college the middle of next week. That means he'll be by himself and free to do what he likes for the next several weeks."

Kelly looked at her watch and then said, "I'd better run. I'll meet you back here afterwards."

Just at five, after starting the recording device in her purse, Kelly knocked on Professor Randall's office door. As in Engineering, the building was nearly empty and she had seen no one else on his floor at all. From inside he called out, "Come in."

Kelly opened the door and stepped inside. Professor Randall was a tall, good looking man in his mid forties. He was probably six foot two and looked to be in fairly good shape. His dark hair was combed back from his forehead and he wore a neatly trimmed beard. As she glanced around the office, Randall said, "Close the door, Kelly. Have a seat." His voice had a perfectly friendly tone and for a second Kelly almost believed he was just a professor wanting to help a struggling student. Then Jan's description of his actions returned and she came back to her role.

"You wanted to see me, Professor Randall?" she asked.

"Yes. Kelly, your exam wasn't really very good and I don't think it really represents what you are capable of doing. You seem to have been struggling with the material this semester and, while you might be having some trouble with it, you have been doing the assignments."

Kelly let her head droop. "I know, Dr. Randall. I don't know what happened with the test. I thought I knew the material better than that."

"Well, for whatever reason, it didn't show on the test. And, Kelly, you know that the test was a large part of the grade. We only have one more exam and the final. With an F on the first test, you're going to have a rough time even passing the course."

Kelly looked stricken. "But I've got to pass it, Dr. Randall. It's a prerequisite for the next course and I have to have that one for my major." Kelly had decided to take the same path as Jan, saying she wanted the pre-law sequence. "I've wanted to go to law school for a long time and I have to have this."

"Law school isn't for everyone, Kelly," Randall replied. "Maybe you should consider another major."

"Oh, I can't, Dr. Randall," Kelly cried, her voice almost breaking. "I've had my heart set on it for years and my parents would never forgive me if I didn't. Isn't there anything I can do to make a better grade?"

Randall smiled sadly at her. "I can't change the exam grade and it wouldn't be fair to give you another test. Even if you ace the remaining exams, you probably can't get better than a C- for the course. That won't be enough to get you into law school."

Kelly looked like she was about to cry. "Oh, no, I've got to be able to do something. Can't you give me some extra work or something?"

"It wouldn't be fair to the other students, Kelly." Randall stood up from behind his desk and walked around the end until he was standing beside and slightly behind Kelly. "But maybe we could work something out."

Kelly looked up at him, hope showing on her face. "Yes. What would I need to do?"

Randall put his hand on Kelly's shoulder and felt her stiffen at his touch. "What would you have that would make it worth my while to let you improve your grade, Kelly?"

Kelly looked slightly confused. "I could work harder." Then a light of comprehension came into her eyes immediately followed by a look of dismay. "If you're asking for money, Dr. Randall, I don't have any."

Randall laughed and shook his head back and forth. "Not money, Kelly. I'm well paid and I have other resources. That's not what I'm talking about." Kelly looked confused. "Come on, Kelly. How old are you?"

Kelly answered, "I'll be eighteen in two months."

"Then you must have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about, don't you?" He let his other hand rest on her other shoulder and slightly squeezed her muscles.

Kelly's eyes opened wide. "Do you mean sex, Professor Randall?" she asked.

Randall laughed. He let his right hand slide forward over her shoulder and on down until it stopped over her right breast. "What ever gave you that idea?" he replied, as he gave her breast a squeeze.

His grip tightened as Kelly squirmed to try to pull away. "No!" The word exploded from her and for a second Kelly was afraid she had laid the rejection on too strong. But then Randall gave her breast another squeeze and let his left hand move on down to her other tit.

"Don't be so hasty, Kelly," he said. "Remember, we're talking about your entire future here. If you don't find some way to improve your grade, you'll get a C- and you can kiss law school goodbye. You can't even take the course over with that grade."

"I'll report you!" Kelly cried. "I'll go to the dean."

Randall laughed. "Come on, Kelly. I'm department chair and have a long standing reputation. Just because a sexy freshman comes in here and tries to seduce me in exchange for a better grade doesn't mean anyone will believe a charge of sexual harassment."

Kelly's face took on a look that indicated she realized what he had said was true. Randall watched her for another few seconds. Then, giving her breasts another squeeze, he said, "Be here next Friday at five. Plan to be gone until Saturday. We'll see what we can do about some special tutorials."

He dropped his hands and went back around his desk and sat down. "Next Friday at five, Kelly. And I expect to see you in class this week also." He lowered his gaze back to some papers on his desk and ignored Kelly as she stood and slowly left the room.

Ten minutes later she entered the lab and grinned at Don. "Bullseye," she said.

"What happened?" Don asked, his curiosity clearly showing in his tone.

"He gave me a choice: Blow my future or be back there next Friday to spend the night with him." She went on to describe all that had taken place. "The bastard even groped my tits while he laid it out for me. Let's play back the audio and see what we have."

"Not here," Don said. "Let's go on home first." Kelly smiled at that. Home. It had a nice sound to it when she knew it meant "with Don."

They quickly gathered their things and drove straight out to Don's house. They stuck a frozen pizza in the oven and hooked the recording device up to play back. They listened in silence, stopping once to get their supper out. As they ate and played back the remainder of the recording, Kelly's face lost some of it's excitement.

At last the recording finished. "It's not enough," Kelly said in a slightly dejected voice. "Everything in there can be taken a different way and - he's right - no one would believe me over him. Especially when it came out that I'm not a freshman. It will look like I just set out to trap him."

Don started to protest and then stopped. "I guess you're right. It's too bad we don't have video, too. If we had him groping you, that might do it."

Kelly looked up. "Could we build a video recorder before next Friday? I don't see why not."

Don looked thoughtful. "Sure. Same principal, we'll just need more data storage, but we could still do it with a camera card or something. I've got a couple of CCD cameras small enough to hide in the purse. But are you sure you want to go somewhere with him?"

"I'm not quitting now," Kelly exclaimed. "Damn it, I'm going to get him."

"Didn't like being groped, huh?" Don teased.

Kelly smiled at him. "Oh, I don't always mind being groped. I just like to choose who is doing the groping - or to whom I'm doing it."

"Well, then, maybe a little of that might be in order. Want to go downstairs? Maybe relieve a little tension?"

Kelly smiled again. "I think I'd like that, Lover." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "And maybe we'll both do a little groping."

One of the things Don and Kelly had discovered that they especially liked about each other was that they could share professional work as well as personal. Both had the characteristic common to many engineers - especially good engineers - of becoming deeply absorbed in technical problems. Both were very good in their field and neither felt threatened by the other professionally, so it was not surprising that they enthusiastically plunged into the problem of designing a video recording device. Over the weekend and the first couple of nights the following week, they devised another totally electronic system: no moving parts to give itself away with tell-tale sounds. They even added a GPS tracker which would record the location of anywhere it went. The final result fit into a small pencil box which Kelly could stuff in an outside pocket of her purse, leaving a tiny lens exposed. Now she would be able to capture both sound and pictures - IF she could keep it pointed in the right direction.

Wednesday night at dinner, Kelly told Don about a phone call she had made to a friend. "I know this girl who is a really good programmer. In fact, she likes to do a little hacking for the fun of it." Don had frowned slightly and Kelly quickly added, "Nothing ever destructive. She just likes to see if she can get into systems. She never changes anything or messes anything up. In fact, sometimes she'll send an anonymous warning if she finds a hole in their security. Anyway, I happened to mention that there was a professor I was interested in learning a little more about."

Don stopped his fork where it was. "Not me?" he asked.

"No," Kelly laughed. "It's more fun to learn about you the old fashioned way. I meant Randall. Anyway, she did a little research for me. I don't know what I expected to find. Probably nothing - I was just curious what might be there. She did the standard checks and found all his degrees and publications are real. No real surprise there, but if might have been nice if his degree had been purchased for ten dollars from a post office box in Panama."

"We already knew he was married to the president's daughter and that he was pretty well off. But I found out that he really doesn't have any money himself - it's all from his wife. AND, get this, she made him sign a pre-nup agreement before they were married. It's interesting but not really useful since she seems to let him spend whatever he wants. Last year, his credit card bills alone added up to more than twice his salary as a full professor, but they were all paid off. He lives pretty well off of her and I bet she has no idea that he plays around on the side."

"I'm sure she doesn't, because now that you mention it, I do recall meeting him and his wife at a faculty function a couple of years ago. I remember her as a kind of plain looking, somewhat over weight woman, but the biggest impression was that she was probably a real shrew. A couple of times Randall laid his hand on her arm while he was talking and each time she jerked away from him. After the second time she said something in his ear. I couldn't hear what, but the tone was definitely not nice. After that, Randall didn't touch her." Don stopped and seemed to consider what he had said. Then he nodded his head and added, "Yes, definitely a shrew. Probably a prude and a cold fish besides. But if it's her money, he couldn't leave her. I can almost see why Randall hits on undergrads."

"I don't know about that," Kelly said, "but she is definitely the one with the money."

"You're not thinking of trying to tinker with his bank account, are you?" Don asked.

"Of course not! You know me better than that, Don. It's just interesting, that's all."

"Well, I think our best bet is to catch him trying to molest you. With the recording, we'll have him cold."

"We should. You should have seen the way he was looking at me in class yesterday. I'm sure he has some plans for me on Friday."

"I saw the way you were dressed in class yesterday. I'm not surprised. In fact I have some plans for you myself, and I don't intend to wait until Friday."

"Well, I know I'm so irresistible that men will just leap up during dinner and rape me right on the table," Kelly teased. "But I guess Randall isn't quite that spontaneous."

"I don't think I've ever done that either," Don slowly said. Then a smile crept across his face. "Maybe it's time I did."

He stood and pushed back his chair and started towards Kelly. "Wait a minute, Don, I was kidding."

"I'm not," he replied, and caught her arms, holding her against him for a kiss. Kelly relaxed a little as the kiss went on and then Don suddenly took hold of the edge of her sweatshirt and quickly pulled it over her head.

Kelly let out a squeal, but Don instantly bent his head and sucked hard on a nipple, bringing a gasp from the half naked girl. He locked his mouth on her breast and used one hand to hold both of hers behind her while his other hand found and operated the zipper of her jeans. With a single hard pull he had both them and her panties down around her ankles and he proceeded to loosen his own shirt and jeans while holding the struggling girl against him.

In seconds he had dropped his own clothes and began to force Kelly backwards onto the end of the table. Kelly was struggling, but also laughing, and when Don had finally forced her down onto the surface and brought his mouth back to her other nipple, she was breathing rapidly. His hand moved between her legs and he smiled to himself when he found her soaked. Still holding her arms, now stretched above her head on the table, he pushed his cock against her wet opening and soon both were straining against each other and their excitement mounted higher and higher. Fortunately, the plates were a tough ceramic, for before they peaked and their passion began to ebb, a plate, two forks, and a basket of breadsticks had fallen to the floor, but neither had noticed.

As they regained their breath, Kelly laughed, "I see that living with you is going to be full of surprises."

"All enjoyable, I hope," Don said. Then he turned serious. Kelly, I really want them to all be enjoyable. I love having you live with me and I'd like to sometime make it permanent."

Kelly almost didn't breathe. "Was that a proposal?" she asked, her voice trembling with uncertainty.

Don's face took on a look of surprise itself. "Yes, it was. I hadn't planned it to be but I'm glad I said it. Kelly, I love you and I want to marry you."

Kelly moved slowly closer, standing facing Don, nearly touching. Both were still mostly naked, but neither seemed to notice. Her face was very serious as she said, "Don, I love you and I would love to marry you."

Both seemed completely surprised by this sudden turn of events, but that didn't stop them from engaging in a long, long kiss. At last, Don said, "This is not the way I would have planned it, but I'm really glad it happened. I'm ready to marry you whenever you want."