Coercion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly answered, "That sounds wonderful, but we don't have to hurry. I haven't even gotten used to living in sin yet." Then she kissed him again, pressing her breasts against his chest. When they broke slightly apart, she whispered, her voice a husky tone, "Maybe we should try to sin a little more so I don't miss anything."

Don laughed and kissed her again. "I think that might be a good idea. Come on." They didn't get much more work done that night.

Thursday afternoon Kelly came back into the lab. She was still dressed in her "freshman" outfit: this time it consisted of painted-on jeans and a bright yellow tee shirt with a small pile of alphabet blocks, a teddy bear, and the words "Plays Well With Others." Don looked up from his work and asked, "How did it go?"

"About like usual, except that I tried to look rather anxious. Randall kept looking at me and at the end of class reminded me to meet him tomorrow."

Don stopped work and said, "Look, Kelly, I know I've said it before, but I'm still a little worried about you going there by yourself. We have no real idea of where he's going to take you and I don't know if you can stop him from doing anything this time."

Kelly sobered. "I know. I'm not really worried about any physical harm - he's not the type, and, anyway, he'd be too smart for that. But I think there's a good chance I'll have to give him a blow job or something. But, Don, I've got to take the chance. It's not just for Jan - I'm doing this for myself as well as her and any of the other girls he's harassed. As I've said, I know there's a chance I might get fucked. But I can handle that. A lot better than a new freshman could. I want to get him."

Then she added, "I've got to do this, Don. And before you say anything, you can't follow me. If he sees anything unusual, it might blow the whole show and everything I've done would be wasted. I'm going to take my own car tomorrow. I expect he'll use his car to take me where ever it is he takes girls, but it wouldn't do to have him drop me at your place on Saturday. I'll be all right."

Don started to reply and then, as he realized everything she said was right, slowly closed his mouth. "Just be careful. I care an awful lot for you, Kelly, and I'll worry every second you're with him."

Kelly forced a smile. "Good. I'd hate to think you're taking me for granted already. Seriously, I'll be all right. Now, since tomorrow night might not be so pleasant, why don't we go home and spent tonight enjoying each other?"

Don also forced a smile. "I can go along with that. But why don't you change out of that outfit before someone sees us and I get accused of going around with jailbait."