Coffee and a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pursing her lips, Angie went up and down the glorious shaft planting tiny, worshipping kisses along its whole length. Her lips tingled from the electricity that black skin seemed to produce. Her nostrils flared as she breathed in Blaine's maddening muskiness. Her pussy was spasming now in what was her second spontaneous climax without direct genital contact.

Angie gathered up the floppy black dick in both hands. She marveled at how much still remained uncontained. She could remember a few lovers who didn't have that much cock hard, let alone soft, let alone sticking through a hole, let alone covered by two hands.

God this kid was huge!!! Just like she'd imagined as she slid her fingers up her pussy while looking at dirty pictures. She shivered as she stared and planted little kisses all over it. Angie could hear Blaine and Dottie through the wall talking and making out while she made love to the cock in her hands with her mouth.

Angie had managed, by using her mouth and hands, to get the enormous black cock fully erect by the time the restroom door opened and Dottie peered in. At first she stopped dead, but soon the appeal of that black monstrosity poking a full foot past the wall overwhelmed her natural shyness and she started fellating Blaine in earnest.

"I want that top," both women heard Blaine bellow from outside the restroom.

Angie panicked. Did he mean the top she was wearing? She was naked beneath!! How would she cover herself if he demanded that garment in order for her to continue what she most desperately wanted to do.

Dottie was at her side and pulling at Angie's thin blouse. "What will I wear?" Angie asked as she lifted her arms and let the forty-something blonde pull her top off.

"You'll be fine," Dottie said without explanation as to how, and Angie went back to sucking black dick naked from the waist up.

Dottie stood behind the cute redhead eagerly sucking Blaine's big dick. It's size never ceased to amaze her whether it was she or someone else sucking it.

Dottie moved her crotch to the back of Angie's head and began undulating her hips in time to Angie's head bobbing. Soon she was humping Angie's head as it sought Blaine's hot, sticky cum.

Angie's hands drifted down to her thighs as she worked Blaine's cock with just her sucking mouth. Dottie smiled as she watched Angie unbutton her jeans and tug down the zipper. Blaine's dick had that affect on women. Dottie knew the feeling herself.

Angie had pushed her jeans and panties over her hips while she sucked black cock. Her fingers were busy in her pussy as she worked feverishly to bring both Blaine and herself off together. She was well on her way when she heard a shuffle at the door.

"Can I get some service out here?" a voice asked.

It was a stranger, a man, a customer, and he was looking at a nearly naked Angie kneeling at a glory hole sucking off the biggest black dick he had ever seen while a stunning blonde humped at the back of her head.

"Jesus!" she heard the man say, "is that thing real?"

Angie turned her head briefly, looking at the man through lust glazed eyes. Then she heard something even more disturbing. "Angie? Is that you?"

It didn't matter, though. Angie was too far gone. She simply turned her head back to the black cock and resumed sucking.

"Let's go," Dottie said, pushing the man back. "C'mon, I'll ring you up."

She pushed the guy back out into the store and sent him on his way. By the time she returned to the spectacle in the bathroom, it was over. She hadn't seen Angie get Blaine and herself off together. She hadn't seen the explosion of cum that blasted into Angie's mouth and then back out of it.

What she did see was Angie a total mess with cum everywhere and Blaine's shrinking cock slithering out of the glory hole. Dottie picked up Angie's silky top and slowly closed the door to let the pretty redhead clean herself up in private.

Dottie and Blaine sounded back to normal, as Angie appeared in the doorway to the back room with her hands covering her titties.

"I need something to cover up," Angie said.

"You'll be fine," said Dottie just as she had when she pulled off Angie's top in the first place. "There's nobody in the lot, just make a dash for it."

At that point, Angie wasn't thinking very clearly, and that was putting it mildly. She prepared herself for a half-naked sprint to her car when Dottie spoke again.

"Wait," Dottie said, retrieving a box from under the counter.

Dottie walked to Angie while extracting a black choker like the one she wore from the box that held ten or so similar items.

"This is for you," Dottie said, holding up the collar, plain except for the pair of ruby red lips stitched to it.

Dottie held the choker at Angie's throat and moved behind her. Angie held her breath and pulled her hair off her neck so Dottie could fasten the submissive's collar.

"You're one of Blaine's mouth sluts now," Dottie informed her and Angie tingled like a four-year-old on Christmas morning.

Hands back on tits, Angie took a deep breath and raced across the parking lot to her car. Securely inside, she wondered how she would get into her apartment as she started the engine.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53yr old BBC Hotwife

Hot very hot indeed. My mature white wife has a lot in common with these two women. She positively loves to suck young black horsecock. Especially uncut black horsecock. She is the older white slut on the side for two much younger attached black stallions. They enjoy weekly sessions using her as they choose. Often for two or three hours taking all three of her mature holes and more cum than imaginable. She will often meet one or the other at a mall or grocery store parking lot where she will gladly suck them off as they wait for their wife in the store. She cannot get enough of their huge uncut black meat and the huge hot loads they feed her. And they really enjoy having her swallow their cum while I watch. Really turns them on to fuck her and have her suck them in front of her husband. It is a big turn on for my wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its

the giving up of the clothing, accepting the choker and need. I have to read it again. Now.

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000almost 11 years ago
I Did Not See That Coming!

Wow! I clicked on this sort of at random, and it was great! I agree with many others that I would definitely like to see a sequel or even a series come from this, until all those little black collars are used up! I was wishing that Blaine had gotten that hot redhead back in school, but Angie made up for it.

The only disappointment was that everyone, even some of the characters, missed the literal climax of the story. Granted, I think leaving some parts out, like missing the beginning, if the viewer walks in on the blow job half way through, can be really hot, but the actual orgasm seems too important to miss, though the description of the aftermath was hot.

Great job, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exciting

Great story and a sequel would be good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still good

Like this one blaine. Cx

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday Teacher takes 40 loads of black CUM a variety of unique ways.in Incest/Taboo
Cocksucker: A Simple Blowjob Story Miranda gets on her knees and sucks cock.in Erotic Couplings
Pillow Princess Club A MILF spies on her teenage neighbor getting pleasured and...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories