Coffee & Cream Dream Team

Story Info
A lucky photographer has it off with two women.
813 words
3.6
62.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers

Roshni was from Bombay and a more sultry beauty you could not wish to find. She had hazel eyes and a full, luscious lips. Whether drawn together in a pout, or parted in a smile they captured your attention. Her big, natural tits were firm and her stomach was without an ounce of fat. Down in the valley of her thighs grew a lush forest of black curls.

Megan was a feisty red head from Dublin. Her alabaster skin was absolutely flawless and she had amazingly green eyes. She had a little upturned nose and fine cheekbones and a cruel looking mouth. To look at her you would think her hard, and cold, and yet nothing could be further from the truth. She was always concerned about everyone else and had a heart of gold. And a pussy to die for.

When these two beauties met in my photo studio the sparks began to fly. You could feel the electricity in the air. If I had a pussy it would have been drenched in minutes. As it was my cock was soon rock hard and tenting my pants. Realizing that I was fighting a losing battle I asked them if they minded if I got naked and watched them in action.

'Join us if you like.' Roshni purred.

I lost no time in stripping out of my clothes. My eight inch sword was warm and hard in my hand. Megan pulled Roshni into a kiss before starting to kiss down her neck and onto her tits. I watched Megan sink further down, kissing into Roshni's belly button. And then Megan got down on her knees and pressed her face into Roshni's pretty pussy. Roshni smiled at me as she cupped her tits in her hands. She pushed her right tit up to her mouth and took the long, erect nipple into her mouth. I sighed softly as I took in this horny sight. A drop of precum had appeared in the eye of my cock and I massaged it into the head.

Roshni pulled Megan to her feet and started kissing down her neck. The sight of this coffee and cream couple was one I will never forget. Fortunately I had the video camera rolling; the stills would have to wait until another session. Roshni kissed down Megan's belly and onto her ginger curls. Then Roshni bent Megan over a chair and parted her legs. I moved in close to see Megan's beautiful pussy lips being parted by Roshni's long red nailed fingers. She pulled the pussy lips apart and started kissing into Megan's pink gash. Overcome with lust I pushed my cock along Roshni's cheek. It slid into Megan's cunt and Roshni moved away. Megan started wriggling about on my hungry cock, milking it with powerful contractions.

Roshni came and stood close to me. I pulled her into a kiss and cupped my hand around one of her firm tits as my tongue explored her mouth. She raked her long nails down my back and drove me crazy. As hot and sexy as Megan's cunt was I knew it was Roshni I wanted most. I pulled out of Megan and pressed my cock into Roshni's belly. My cock was slippery and as it rubbed up between us it felt incredibly good. But fortunately Roshni wanted more. She gently pushed me down onto a sofa and in one swift movement mounted my cock.

Her dark curls were right up against my fair ones and I was buried to the balls in the hottest, sexiest cunt it has ever been my pleasure to fuck. She threw back her head and started raising and lowering herself on my pole. She had incredible control in her cunt and she let me know she was in charge of this fuck. I reached up and tweaked her nipples and stroked that beautiful flat belly of hers. Megan looked a bit miffed and suddenly came and stood over me on the sofa. I scooted down a little so that her ginger twat was now right in my face. She pulled her lips apart and mashed her quim into my face.

I was on fire. My cock was buried in a warm, tight tunnel and my tongue was licking through a slippery valley of pink. I guess I was tripping Megan's buttons because she was squealing like a stuck pig. My one regret was that I could not see the gorgeous Roshni, but I could feel her. Boy, could I feel her! My cock head tingled as it sent messages to my brain. I could feel my toes curl as I shuddered and blew off inside her warm love chute.

We disentangled and the girls were now so hot for each other that they put on one of the best shows I have ever photographed.

END

Copyright 2003 Daniel Blue

danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers