Coffee and Photographs Ch. 03

Story Info
Older man and young woman interracial.
2.9k words
4.44
35.9k
29
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlee found herself watching the clock on the wall. She was concerned that Jeff would be late or call in at the last minute leaving her to work late. Glancing at the clock again, only two minutes had passed. When the café door opened the sigh of relief at seeing Jeff was immediately replaced with anxious energy.

In less than thirty minutes she would be finished work and heading to Derek's house. He seemed pretty excited about the surprise he had in store for her. She knew it would be sexual, but her mind raced at all the possibilities.

Jeff threw his apron on and his eyes never left Carlee's chest. Glancing down nonchalantly she noted her nipples were standing proudly against the fabric of her shirt. Carlee turned quickly and pulled the cash drawer from her register and walked passed Jeff to the back office. Jeff stood in the doorway of the office watching her as she counted her money and recorded it. She could feel his presence and decided it was time to put an end to his ogling eyes.

"You should probably be out front with the clients." Carlee never looked up but saw Jeff slip away silently in her peripheral view.

Sliding the cash deposit envelop in to the big safe in the wall, she felt her heart pound against her chest. It was time to leave and the unknown plan Derek had for was terrifying and exciting. Tucking her scarf in her coat, she grabbed her purse and made her way out in to the cool night air. Carlee's mind raced with possibilities and her heart beat quickly against her chest.

Arriving at Derek's house she paused at the door to gather herself. Derek opened the door without her knocking and invited her in. He was dressed in black slacks and a tan vee neck sweater; he looked good.

Carlee smiled at him and stepped in close to him letting his arms embrace her.

After a passionate kiss Derek guided her to the washroom, "Have a quick shower and freshen up."

Carlee slowly undressed in the bathroom under Derek's watchful eye from the open doorway. After a quick shower, she pulled the curtain back to Derek standing in the doorway holding a little black dress.

"Put this on baby girl. I will meet you in the living room." Derek turned and disappeared from view.

Carlee held the dress up to her and noted how small the dress was. She knew better than to think about a bra and panties. The hem was barely an inch below her womanhood leaving little to the imagination. It had a cowl neck and the back was open revealing the side of her full breasts.

Wiping a spot on the mirror she brushed her hair out leaving it down. Her long wavy hair flowed over her shoulders. After touching up her lipstick, she exited the bathroom to see Derek sitting on the couch. Carlee melted when Derek flashed his broad smile of approval.

"Very nice baby girl." Derek patted the couch beside him indicating Carlee should join him. "Do you trust me?"

Carlee nodded and her felt her heart begin to race. He wasn't going to waste any time with his plan. Derek pulled a silk scarf out and covered her eyes tying it behind her head, "Can you see?"

"No." Carlee sat still with her arms on her knees.

Derek took her hands and lifted her to her feet. Slowly walking through the house he guided her in to his bedroom, "Get on your hands and knees."

Carlee could feel something in front of her and climbed up on as Derek guided her. It was hard on her knees and elbows. As best as she could imagine, she was in doggy position on a coffee table. As she kneeled she listened as Derek moved around her. No sooner did he touch her wrists and Carlee realised that she was being tied up.

Derek bound her wrist firmly with a silk scarf. Once tied securely, he made his way to her feet and tied a spreader stick behind her knees to keep her knees legs parted. Slowly walking around her he took the vision of this young brunette in; she was stunning. The dress left little to the imagination and he had a clear view of her bald pussy in this position.

With her heart pounding she waited in anticipation unable to move. She jumped slightly when Derek ran his hand through her hair. She could feel his hot breath on her lips and she puckered in anticipation; she was not disappointed and his tender lips kissed her. Carlee opened her mouth letting his tongue probe her waiting mouth. A moan escaped her lips when his hands squeezed her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress.

Derek dragged his hand over her body as he walked around her stopping at her rear. Slowly he pulled the hem of her dress higher exposing both her holes. Click! Click! Derek put his camera down and rubbed his hand up and down her crack intentionally avoiding her needy pussy. Spreading her ass cheeks he buried his tongue in her tight ass taking pleasure in the gasp coming from his lover. He savored her and slowly probed her while squeezing her ass cheeks. The more he licked and teased her ass the more her pussy glistened.

"Please lick my pussy. Please!" Carlee begged for his attention only to get a firm smack on the ass.

He continued licking at her ass and her pussy ached to be touched. In this powerless position she couldn't even bring herself to an orgasm. Derek licked, teased and probed her back door for a long time before removing his tongue from her. It felt so good, but she couldn't cum; she needed to cum.

"Is that little pussy ready for some attention now baby girl?" Derek's voice was teasingly sultry.

"Oh God please!" Carlee begged

Derek laughed quietly, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck my pussy baby. Please! Please fuck my pussy."

"Okay baby girl." Derek moved to a dresser pulling a vibrating wand and dildo from it. "You ready for your surprise?" Derek hit the switch on the vibrating wand.

Carlee knew exactly what she was hearing and waited in anticipation. The vibrator tickled at her inner thigh inches from her pussy driving her mad with lust. It would move so close to her, and then switch to her other thigh. Try as she might, she could not move herself to press against it. Just when she couldn't take anymore, the wand pressed firmly on her clitoris quenching her ache. The sensations brought her to the edge quickly and she bucked as her orgasm swept over her.

Derek watched as she bucked and flailed wildly. He tightened the tension on the stand that was holding the wand firmly against her. He strained in his pants as he watched her feeble attempts to move herself off the wand. The wand attacked her clitoris on full blast in an overload of sensation to her pussy.

"No more, please! Please it's too sensitive" Carlee begged with a shaky voice as another wave swept over her.

Derek moved to her head and guided her mouth to a position he could stick his cock in. The hot brunette sucked his cock wildly as her body convulsed. Her moans muffled by his cock making him stiffen as he started slow deep strokes in her mouth. When she gagged, he held her head and pushed his cock down her throat for a moment before pulling completely out listening to her gasp for air.

Carlee's eyes watered as his cock popped momentarily in to her throat. Her orgasm seemed endless. Derek pushed his cock back down her throat making her gag a few more times before pulling his cock free and walking down to her feet. A sudden cold liquid landed squarely on her back door causing her to spasm.

After squirting some lube on her tight little ass, Derek began to work two fingers in and out of her back door. He didn't wait for her to adjust before fucking her ass wildly all the time adding more lube. His cock bounced up and down in front of him every time he heard her moan or beg for reprieve. It was time; he stood on the table placing his swollen cock head to her tiny little ass and pushed in to her.

The sexy brunette screamed out as he began to fuck his cock in to her ass. He wasted no time pushing his cock deeper and within a minute was fucking her ass with his entire meat. Carlee screamed her sweet music and her pussy gushed. In one particularly intense explosion, he felt her juices gush over his balls. A wet slapping sound echoed in the room as his balls bounced off her pussy.

Exhausted, she collapsed her head to her arms. Although she was spent, the wand was had endless amounts of energy just like the cock that was taking her ass wildly. When she felt she couldn't take anymore, Derek removed his cock from her and turned off the wand.

"That little pussy still needs to get fucked baby girl?" Derek ran his hand gently over her swollen lips.

Gasping for air she replied, "Please, I want you to fuck my pussy."

"Have you proven you are mine yet?" Derek traced her body with a fingertip and it was clear the question was rhetorical. "Not yet baby girl. Not yet."

Something touched her ass again and she cringed as it pushed in to her until it popped in to place. Once in, the fullness felt good. She felt something against her pussy lips and pushed her hips back on to it feeling herself spreading open. Slowly it worked in to her fucking her pussy and providing much needed release. As she moved back on the cock it worked deeper in to her.

Derek worked the six inch dildo in and out of her enjoying watching her fucking back against it. Flicking the switch on the wand he picked up the pace with the dildo. It didn't take long and she was bucking and moaning wildly. Plunging deeply with the toy cock her pussy exploded shooting squirt after squirt of her nectar on the table top and floor until she begged for a break. Turning off the wand he removed the dildo from her pussy. The smell of sex filled Derek's nostrils as he took a deep breath in. She was perfect and he would train her until he owned her heart, mind and soul.

Carlee panted as her head rested on her hands still fully exposed in the tied up dog position. She watched as Derek slipped a chair up and sitting naked in front of her. She found herself starring at his lube covered cock standing at full attention and knew that they were not through. Her body covered in goose flesh when Derek gently teased her hair over to expose her neck. His lips devoured the back of neck and she collapsed her on the back of her hands taking his thrilling kisses in fully. The cramping feeling of her confinement dissipated immediately when his hands joined in by massaging her breasts.

Derek stood when he had sated himself with the scent he had come know as Carlee. Her fragrance was clean and naturally occurring; it was one of the many things he loved about her. Her natural beauty required no makeup and the smell of her hair and flesh was indescribably delicious to him.

Through moaning lips Carlee spoke, "Please make love to me Derek. I want to feel you in me again."

"Oh? Do you love me Carlee?" Derek began tracing his finger over her body as he slowly walked around her.

Carlee was silent and unsure how to answer. Was her strange draw to this man love? Is this what it felt like to truly love someone? Knowing she had to answer she spoke clearly, "Yes! I love you Derek." Although the words were spoken she was still undecided about their truth.

As Derek made his way behind her he squeezed her ass cheeks firmly; spreading her he grinned at her slightly gaping ass. "I don't think you do yet baby girl. I think you just love the sex right now."

Carlee knew he was likely right. When he stood back on the table she knew he would take her from behind again. His cock slipped across her pussy causing her wiggle involuntarily; she pushed back in hopes to have him take her pussy. She was dying to feel him unload himself in her pussy. The waiting drove her crazy and she knew eventually he would take her there. Reality popped raced back when his hard cock pushed her ass open once again.

Slowly working his tool back in her he never tired of seeing his black pole disappearing in to her lily white flesh. Leaning over her he squeezed her breasts bringing his lips to her ear; gently licking her earlobe before sucking it in to his mouth. Her tight ass sucked and squeezed at his cock making it twitch deep inside her.

In a whisper he spoke, "You ready to be untied?"

Carlee nodded and Derek slowly retreated from the source of so much pleasure.

After untying her, he sat on the chair and motioned for her to mount him. Holding his cock straight in the air Carlee placed her hands on his shoulders as she hovered her womanhood over his cock. Derek guided her hips down and directed his hard cock back to her ass. He watched the disappointment on her face. Sliding his hand up to the base of her neck he pulled her lips to his and kissed her as she slowly sunk down taking his hard cock fully.

Carlee thought it was finally going to happen; her pussy was anticipating his manhood only to be denied once again. Grinding herself on the course pubic hair she found herself on the cusp of another orgasm. She loved the way Derek massaged her breasts, gently catching and tugging at her nipples between his fingers at the same time. His tongue claimed her mouth leaving her with the only option to suck his tongue as it fucked her mouth. His heavy panting in her mouth told her he was close and she instinctively rode him faster.

Knowing they were both close, Derek held off anticipating her pending orgasm. He squeezed her breasts and tugged the nipples just the way she liked it. Holding himself still he let her take control for the first time tonight. She gasped for air as he devoured her mouth; her pace became very methodical as she ground her button against him. When her teeth clamped on to his bottom lip, he knew it was time and squeezed her breasts harder as he pushed his cock up in to her.

Screaming out, she threw her head back in ecstasy and ground her pussy faster until her juices exploded washing the base of his cock. When Derek sucked one of her hard nipple in to her mouth, she unleashed another torrent of her orgasmic juices.

Derek stood lifting her in the air pinning her on his cock and causing her to lock her slender legs around his waist. Once securely in place, he began bouncing her forcing his cock deep in to her tight ass. The change of position was exactly what he needed to stay his pending orgasm. As he bounced her up and down his cock he made his way to the couch and lowered her on her back. Positioning both her ankles over his left shoulder, he thrusted himself in to her.

He watched with a devilish smile as her breasts bounced proudly on her chest maintaining their youthful beauty and calling out to him. Burying his cock in her he reached down, squeezing and tugging her nipples as the beautiful brunette rocked her head back and forth moaning in pleasure. His eyes lowered to her bald mound and tiny little pussy anticipating the day she earned his seed. He wanted her pussy more than he would ever let on, but it was not time yet.

"I'm going to fuck those tits baby girl" Derek's voice pitched.

"Yes, fuck them! Shoot that big load on my titties baby!" Carlee commanded.

Derek pulled his cock from her tight ass with a pop resting her feet on the floor. Quickly he straddled her chest pushing his cock between her tits. Carlee made a nice fuck tunnel squeezing them tightly around his cock as he moaned and fucked them wildly.

"Squeeze those titties together baby girl; I'm going to cum all over them." Derek's voice trembled with his pleasure.

A rope of cum exploded from her cleavage plastering a sticky glob against her neck. Derek pulled his cock from her breasts and stroked it wildly shooting his cum all over her breasts before putting it back between her ample breasts. Slowly moving himself between them he massaged his cum in to her breasts; working his cum in to her delicate flesh as she watched intently. Using his cock he slid it up her neck capturing that first load on the head of his cock.

Presenting his cock to her lips he squeezed his shaft causing the remaining cum in his cock to surface at the tip, "Give me that hot little tongue." Derek squeezed his cum on her tongue and watched it disappear in her mouth. "That's a good girl. Eating your man's cum."

Carlee smiled up at him and licked her lips, "When does your girl get some of this in her pussy?"

Derek smiled down at her, "When you really love me, I'll give you that loving you really need."