Coffee Bean Stand Ch. 02

Story Info
John and Julie's lives begin to change.
810 words
3.71
14.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day saw Julie hard at work during the morning coffee rush busy with making lots of coffee orders and running the till. The previous days sexy thoughts were nowhere in her mind . Jack came in and they greeted each other and Julie brought him up to speed on the days business. After a pregnant pause, they both looked down at her shorts. No toe.

She felt like she was slacking on the job. "Come here Julie and let me show you these figures." Yesterday's column was higher than today's column and it became apparent what the reason was.

"I didn't need these figures to know you weren't displaying."

Julie went Red with embarrassment at the new terminology. Jack was talking about her pussy so nonchalantly . She was ready to die! And yet she couldn't operate her voice. She involuntarily squeezed her thighs together to put pressure on her clit. Like a pc muscle clench but involving her thighs too.

A customer drove up and she went to service him. She finished up and wanted to ask Jack how he knew she wasn't 'displaying', but she felt so meek. Jack spoke 1st.

"Do you have a problem with displaying a camel toe? I mean, it' is all innocent really. No one really believes it is on purpose."

"Julie found her voice, "you told me to leave it alone, but not that it was a part of my uniform."

"I guess I am now."

She looked at Jack, and he at her. She realized she was supposed to put in a cameltoe. She relented and at that exact moment she became flush with hot sexy embarrassing hornyness. She was going to pull her shorts into her lips standing inches from Jack, but she froze just before she could do the deed. Jack looked at her for permission, and she was just able to perceptibly nod yes. Kind of a micro shoulder hunch and a micro up down head wobble.

Jack took that as a yes and grabbed her top jeans button and lifted gently but was unable to achieve the desired effect.

Julie was frozen in . . . submission? Her clit was warming up as Jack pulled up higher. It just wasn't slotting, so he reached behind her to the back belt loop and pulled up from both sides. That was to no avail, and so he tried to saw back and forth but was interrupted by a customer who wanted an espresso.

Jack beaconed her back when Julie finished, and asked her what did she think was the problem.

"Maybe it's because I am still wearing my boyfriends boxers from last night. I'm pretty sure I'm wearing panties too."

He motioned her closer, and undid her top button and ran the zipper down. Julie was mortified that she was just standing there and letting Jack do what he wanted to with her. He pulled the boxers out and down and got a view of the panties she was unsure about. Jack was motionless and then without notice pulled the shorts down, allowing them to rest at her thighs. He then pulled the boxers down to the shorts. Julie closed her eyes, clenched her teeth, but allowed jack his will. But OMG she had to be getting visible wet.

"Here is the problem." He was pointing a finger at her pussy. "Look!" Beet Red and mortified, Julie looked down and saw what he did - her panties bunched into her slit and her outer lips were in full view. "Your slit", Jack said, "is already filled with so much underwear." And that wasn't all. A drop of her natural juice was tracing a line down the inside of her left leg! and although Jack saw it, did not mention it.

Jack pulled her shorts up and told her to go in the bathroom and take off all of the underwear and bring them back to him.

She thought that if she didn't rub one out that she would not be able to concentrate. But she brought them back and set them on the desk. The panties were on top.

"OK. Let's see what we have to work with now." He again grabbed the front and back and gently lifted. They slid beautifully into her slot, parting her lips deeply. He pulled them out and tried again. The friction was heating her up! He did this a few times. The last time he pulled harder. Then he pulled them out and pulled them up again. "I'm sorry Julie, but I wanted to see if your clit would be showing if it swelled up. Lol. It did! But I'm not saying that will become part of your uniform." With a Customer pulling up, she left to her duties with the cameltoe in place and Jack went to his paperwork.