Coffee Ch. 02

Story Info
Cross purposes.
2k words
4.61
13.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Recidiva
Recidiva
28 Followers

Lee was watching her. Since Citrine had moved in with him, she'd veered between anxiety and bliss, a roller coaster he was enjoying, but was taking its toll on her. She was tired. She hid it well, but she was just a little more etched about the eyes than he would like her to be.

He lowered his newspaper and watched her get a cup of coffee, a smile lighting his eyes. She was a beautiful vision in a short peach silk robe, the edges of the hem brushing her thighs as she moved. Thinking about how to make her feel better and inspired by watching her move, he put his paper down and walked over to her, sliding his hands over the silk on her hips and kissing the back of her neck.

She tilted her head to the side and leaned back against his chest, a soft "Mmmmmm" escaping her lips on a deep exhalation.

His voice is a soft rumble against her shoulder. "Tired?"

She shakes her head in denial, a light dismissal. "No."

His mouth explores her shoulder and shifts the fabric aside. "Liar."

Her laughter is soft and rueful. "How do you always know how I'm feeling?"

His lips shift to her earlobe, biting there softly and then whispering in a humor-rich voice "Because you're a very bad liar."

Her shoulders drop and she leans back into him more, her hair brushing across his cheek, fitting herself against his chest. She breathes a deep sigh of contentment and then says "I don't want to go to work."

His hands slide around her waist and he rocks her in his arms. "So don't."

Her sigh is less contented. "I have to."

He shakes his head and says "No, you don't have to. You're tired. Stay home."

Conflict measured itself in her tone, but she said "I can't" finally.

His laugh is light against her neck, his hands starting to work at the knot in her robe. "Can't. That's a bad word, 'Trine. It doesn't work for me."

Her hands are playful and she starts pushing at his, "Lee, I have to go, stop."

Sliding the sash from her robe, he makes a sliding knot and loops it around her wrists once, drawing them closed. "No, 'Trine, you really don't have to go. You have to stay."

Tugging at her wrists, she concedes "Well, I can't go like this."

Drawing her with him, he steps over to a counter with the phone. "Here's how it works. You are going to call work and tell them you're taking a personal day."

"I don't get personal days"

"That should be fixed. You can't call in sick, you can't prevaricate. You're going to call and tell them you're taking a personal day and then you're going to take it."

"Lee, I really can't"

"You're running out of time, 'Trine."

"This is timed? When did I get timed?"

"When you started arguing with me."

He hits the speaker button and starts to dial her job. "Convince me."

She starts to sputter and hesitate, unable to lunge for the counter button to hang up. His eyebrow raises, looking at her. While it's ringing he steps behind her and says "Convince them or I swear I'll tell them I have you bent over, fucking you in the kitchen."

Hot and cold shock washes over her as the receptionist picks up the phone. She asks calmly to be routed to her boss. She's put back on hold. Muzak pours out of the speakers.

Lee smiles "Calypso. Nobody should have to listen to that. Your company is evil. Honey, make it fast. Don't say more than you have to, or I will." He twists the sash into one hand, tightening his grip on her hands and using the other hand to cradle her breast, breath on her ear and fingers massaging her nipple.

"Lee, this is ridic-"

He cuts her off by squeezing her breast and saying lightly "You don't get a vote."

The music ends and her boss is on the phone, "Yes?"

Swallowing hard, she calms her voice against the frustration and sensation, and says "This is Citrine, I need to take a personal day today."

Annoyed, her boss says "I'm afraid you can't do that, I need you here today, there's too much going on. You need to come in right now."

Her voice is thready and nearly panicked, "I can't." Lee hears that it's half directed at him and whispers "Tell him or I will, remember? You can. You need a personal day."

With Lee's encouragement and threat, her voice hardens slightly and she says "I understand it's inconvenient, but I need to do this. If you have a problem with it, take it up with human resources." Lee smiles and leans over and cuts off the phone. His voice is light. "See how easy?" He's watching her face, amused. Storms crossing over her brow.

She's angry "I'm going to get fired."

He scoffs "You are not. You're going to have a good day off."

Her head tilts back and she lifts her wrists. "May I go now?"

His brow lifts and he shakes his head. "No, I don't think so. I think you have no idea how much you're worth to your company. Or to me."

"What does that have to do with anything? I'm going to lose my job!" She's distressed and his lopsided smile annoys her. She starts pulling at her wrists again and he tightens his grip.

"You're not going to lose your job. You'll probably have flowers sent over. That's what I'd do if you worked for me. Never mind that it's probably because I wanted to get you into bed. Which, luckily for me, I can do." Picking her up, she starts struggling and he hoists her up, belly hard against his shoulder and his hand steadying her on her ass. "You need to learn to speak a little more plainly, 'Trine."

"Go to hell! Plain enough for you?"

He hand spanks her sharply and his voice is laced with laughter. "Too plain. I'm only going if you're going. Want a vacation in hell? A time share? We can probably manage."

"Ow." Is all she has to say, icily.

Swinging her down from his shoulder, he lays her on the bed and ties her hands over her head to the headboard. He tsks softly and says "You're too damned stubborn."

Her voice is icier, and her eyes narrow. "You have yet to see stubborn."

He waves his hand in dismissal. "That's not a problem. I like stubborn. Stubborn is fun." Divesting himself of his clothes, conversationally, he says "Has anybody made you beg for anything before?"

"You mean, like mercy? Is it likely?"

He turns his head to her and shakes his head sadly. "I'm afraid not. Not that kind of begging. You'll see."

She opens her mouth to speak and he puts one finger to her lips. "Shhhh. No talking. Not unless I ask you a question. Understand?"

Her eyes are mutinous and murderous. He asks "Feel like swearing?"

She grits out "Yes."

His smile widens. "Say Fuck."

"Gladly. FUCK."

"Good. Say 'Me'"

Her eyes narrow. "Me."

Leaning in closer he trails a finger along her body, producing a shiver. "Say my name, honey."

She swallows once, hard. "Lee."

Changing position, he lowers his body onto hers, and her eyes close against the feel of his skin settling over hers, her breath harsh and fast. With his weight pressing her into the bed, his hands slide along her arms. His mouth kisses a trail along her neck to her ear. Softly he whispers "Put it together, honey. Say "Fuck me, Lee."

Heart pounding in her chest, she presses her lips shut. Anger, frustration and helplessness make her pull hard on her hands and he chuckles. "Too damned stubborn."

Trailing his hands over her body, he shifts his weight again, lifting off her and settling to her side. He draws fingertip lines around her breasts, around her nipples. He trails one long line from the center of breastbone down to her pussy, sliding his fingertip along the cleft there, teasing the folds open with his fingertip and settling on her clit with gentle pressure.

The twist of her hands in the bonds becomes more supplication than struggle. Kissing the side of her breast and sliding his finger inside her pussy, keeping his thumb on her clit, teasing her. Building up her whimpers into twists of her thighs and white knuckles, he stops and withdraws his mouth and hand, whispering into her ear in a velvet soft voice. "Say it, 'Trine. Say 'fuck me, Lee.'"

Thighs trembling in withdrawal, the words pass her lips in a short halting breath, whispering an intensely felt "Fuck me, Lee."

Pleased, he lifts his body and settles his cock up against her, pressing in to tease and withdraw. Only the head poised to thrust, one hand on her hip to keep her from surging up and drawing him in. "Fuck you how, 'Trine? Gently? Hard? Tell me how."

Choked with need, her voice rushes out to meet him. "Fuck me hard, Lee." A tiny pause, and then a fervent "Please."

Surging at the sound of her voice, he draws up one of her knees and presses her thigh back toward her shoulder, with her shin flush to his chest, pushing into her inch by tortuously slow inch until he's seated balls deep in her and she's biting her lip with a soft keen escaping her throat.

The tone of his voice shifts as he asks her to please open her eyes. Fluttering open, her eyes meet his, drenched in lust and need. Measured and sincere, he says "I love you."

Trembling and vulnerable, open and frightened, she listens to him speak. "Say it. Tell me you love me." His eyes are warm and he repeats her word as she spoke it to him. "Please."

"I love you." She says simply. Bending his mouth to capture hers in a kiss, she cranes her neck to meet him, her tongue ravenous to taste him, biting gently, sucking and tasting him.

She arches her hips to meet his thrusts, starting hard, slow and grinding and building faster, drinking her whimpers and moans into his mouth. Keeping her pinned with his arm cradling her knee and guiding her hip with the other hand, he keeps thrusting until her thighs are trembling and she's begging in soft pleas and gasps of his name.

He murmurs against her mouth "Come for me, 'Trine," and his voice and body tip her over into scalding orgasm, straining against him frantically and clenching tight against a low scream. Hard, deep spasms and a thick growl are wrenched from his body, cock straining in spurts.

Raining soft kisses on her face, eyelids, lips, cheek, he unties her hands and kisses each finger, rubbing circulation back into the cramped muscles. Dragging her over with him so he's lying on his back and she's draped on his side like a vine around a tree, he strokes her hair and whispers her to sleep.

Waking later she stretches and reassembles her robe with a smile, shaking her tangled hair and finger combing it on her way out to the living room. Lee's there, and there are flowers. Irises. Smiling at her, he hands her a card.

"To our most valued team member, we hope all is well." From her boss.

She looks suspicious. "You set this up. Somehow."

He grins and pulls her onto his lap. "No, just a good student of human nature. It was a lucky guess."

"This still doesn't make assault right, you know." Her voice is teasing.

"Right enough for me."

"You really shouldn't get used to being right all the time, it's unnatural."

"I'm not right all the time, but I'm right about you."

"I'll get you back, somehow. I'm not sure how."

He scoffs. "Yeah, go ahead, give it a try. If you think you can negotiate a pay raise on the phone with me armed with ice cubes."

She bursts out laughing and kisses him, smacking his ass hard.

"Ow."

Recidiva
Recidiva
28 Followers