Coffee Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Viktor begins abusing Cassie regularly-- and she loves it.
1k words
4.26
22.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive over to Viktor's apartment had been quiet but for the soft lilt of British voices on news radio, not because of awkward anticipatory silence. Rather, it had to do with the fact that when he'd gotten in the car, he'd unbuckled his belt, pulled his pants down around his thighs, and looked over at her. "I want you to blow me while I drive," he'd said simply, and instead of complaining or protesting, she'd simply licked her lips, bent over, and complied, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. He'd felt her tongue swirling over the head, dipping into the slit teasingly, before she'd let her lips slide down over the shaft. Then he'd shifted into drive and started heading home, making small noises of approval. She did excellent work with her tongue, massaging the shaft as she came back up. She flicked the tip of her tongue against the sensitive place where the head met the rest of his dick. She couldn't take it all-- no girl ever had-- but she did far better than most, and he had to fight to keep his foot from pressing down too far on the gas pedal, or braking too hard. It had been as much relief he hadn't gotten them in a wreck or pulled over as disappointment that she'd stopped when they arrived.

He eased his pants up carefully, deciding it would be easier to simply push his cock up against his stomach and fasten his fly around it. Cassie smiled as she got out of the car, massaging her jaw. "Goddamn, Viktor. That's big. I mean I had a hard time keeping my mouth open far enough... It's a good thing you didn't slam on the brakes." She reached down and rubbed her pussy a little through the fabric of her pants. "I'm really wet..."

"Good." He smiled over at her. "You'll have to be." She shivered slightly as he unlocked his door and ushered her inside. He didn't bother to show her around, simply opened the door to his bedroom and flicked on the lights.

She stepped in and began to undress herself, but his hand clamped down on her shoulder. "Don't." She looked up at him curiously, and he leaned down to kiss her brutally, his mouth drowning hers. When she reached up to touch him, he batted her hands away, and broke the kiss. He jerked her shirt roughly above her head and followed suit with her bra, not bothering to unclip it; then he shoved her back against the bed and tore her pants down off of her legs, taking her underwear with them. He stepped back to eye her body while she blushed, self-conscious about her sudden nakedness under the light and his scrutiny.

She had lovely pale creamy skin, dotted here and there with freckles-- it would be fun, he thought idly, to trace between them with his tongue. Her breasts hung full and a little low on her chest, round, her nipples large and dark. She had her thighs pressed together, but he reached forward and parted them to see her cunt. She was shaven bare, flushed dark red and slick with lust. Her thick outer lips shone from her wetness in the overhead light, and her clit peeked shyly out of its hood, looking for attention.

"What are you going to do to me?" Cassie asked, looking up at Viktor as one of her hands reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips wide. The other moved to rub at her clit, but he smacked her hand away.

"I'm going to fuck you," he told her calmly as he disrobed, methodically draping his clothes over a chair. He wanted her to see who was in control here. "Then I'm going to tie you up, torture you and tease you until I'm ready to fuck you again." He reached down to grasp his cock, letting her see how thick and long it was, rubbing his thumb over the head of it. "And you're not allowed to come until I say so."

Her pussy trembled visibly at that, getting wetter, but before she had time to reply, he pushed her back against the mattress, his large, hard body trapping hers beneath him. He reached down to position his cock, and then shoved it up into her tight, dripping little pussy all at once. She nearly screamed, her hands flying up off the sheets to scrabble at his shoulders. "Vicktor-- fuck-- wait, wait."

He stilled his hips, terrified for a moment that her cunt was like Alicia's, simply unable to handle his dick or his fucking-- but then her body relaxed ever so slightly. "Alright," she breathed after a moment. "Do it. Fuck me. Do it hard."

Thank god. He didn't think he would've been able to handle it if she'd said anything else. He pulled almost completely out of her pussy, and then slammed back in, starting a rough, heavy rhythm with just one goal in mind-- to come, to ease the ache in his balls he'd fought in the car all the way home. His flesh made loud slapping noises against hers, drowning out the constant slick sound his cock made pistoning in and out of her wet cunt. Her pussy trembled with the pounding he was giving it, and he liked the way she moaned sharply as his cock stabbed up into her. Her hips raised to meet his when they could, until he grabbed onto them to hold her in place. He felt his cock start to spurt; he ripped it out of her, ignoring her cry of protest. The first few threads shot up over his breasts and stomach; the rest, he made sure to aim at her swollen, abused little pussy. Then he reached out and smeared his cum over her tits and belly, rubbing it thoroughly into the flesh of her cunt while she moaned.

He got off of her then to look her over. She was breathing harshly, tits heaving, legs and cunt spread wide, his cum drying stickily to her shaking flesh. The breathless smile on her face as she told him, "I'm on the pill," was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.