Coffee Date with Kuwait

Story Info
A seemingly innocent dates goes dirty.
1k words
3.4
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How this story begins will be all you need to know when understanding why this relationship ended the way that it did.

It was a boring Saturday night and I, impulsively, downloaded tinder and began swiping. Left, left, left, right I guess, left, left, oh... well shit he's hot. His bio read "Looking for a girl to treat like a princess, from Kuwait, love soccer, want to know more? Ask." Sometimes I like to be treated like a princess.

I swiped right, hoping, PRAYING, that he had done the same. Low and behold, we matched! Praise the gods I thought to myself. Minutes later I had a message notification. Expecting some typical pick up line from some typical frat boy I had zero to no expectations when opening the message. I was surprised to find it was the boy from Kuwait. "Hey, you're beautiful :)" the message blurb said. I smiled a little, he seemed nice.

This opening compliment resulted in three hours of texting and a coffee date being set up the next day.

He picked me up in his '08 Mustang GT and I couldn't have been happier. He asked if I wanted to go to Starbucks, to which I happily agreed. "Already a good sign" I thought, because coffee is my lifeline. After we were both given our coffee we weren't able to find a table to sit, so we went and stood by his car until a table opened up. It was a little awkward, but what first date isn't? When a table finally opened we sat down across from each other outside. It was another perfect sunny Florida afternoon.

We talked travel, cars, siblings, animals, weather, music, likes, dislikes, food, emotions, history, and science, all of it. We talked for three hours, neither of us touching our phones. It was so nice to finally have a real conversation that we lost track of time. When it started getting dark out he asked if I wanted to leave, but I said I was fine if he was so we just kept talking.

When he finally dropped me off I was beaming from ear to ear. I got countless adorable text that night and couldn't wait to see him for our next date.

The next day he texted me saying do you want to come over? So of course I said yes. He said "good, bring a bag, you're spending the night." I wasn't so sure about it, but I thought "hey, I think him telling me that I'm staying is kind of sexy in the 'I want you' kind of way, so I guess why not, right?" I packed my bag and headed downstairs to get picked up.

That night I was determined to keep my legs shut. I really liked this boy and I wanted to see where this relationship would go without jumping straight into bed. I stayed strong until we started watching TV. I was leaned up against the arm of the couch minding my own business when he crawled up over me. He turned me so that my legs were out straight on the couch and he slowly slid up over me, his mouth meeting mine. He looked into my eyes, lingered there for a second, his lips just barely brushing mine, and then he went in.

He was an incredible kisser, his mouth moving around mine like a dance. He bit my bottom lip, used his tongue just the right amount, and took perfectly timed breaks to make me want his mouth on mine even more. He grabbed a handful of my hair at the base of my neck, pulling just hard enough to make me moan. He moved his mouth down to my neck, further to my chest, and then to my now exposed tits. He stopped just long enough to pull my shirt up over my head and rip my bra off. I could feel his cock getting harder on my thigh, and knowing how much he wanted me was turning me on. He pulled me down to be lying flat on the couch and he kissed from my neck, down over my tits, to my stomach, teasing me with his tongue and nipping at my skin. He moved down to my hips and started to unbutton my pants, all while licking and biting and kissing my stomach.

From there my pants came off, his mouth went down, and so did mine. I pulled his shirt and pants off, exposing his muscular back, shoulders, and abs and I wanted nothing more than to kiss all of it. So I did. He moaned and told me to keep going, to kiss him harder, that he loved my mouth on his skin, and his ever growing dick told me he wasn't lying.

I started from his mouth, slowly moved down to his neck, trailing my tongue down over his shoulder and chest, biting gently down his sculpted stomach, and put my hand on his hard cock. I looked up at him, pushed my hair over the side of my head, and lowered my mouth down, kissing the tip of his cock. He moaned, and his hands grabbed for the couch, his hips moving up and pushing his cock further into my mouth. After sucking, and stroking and licking he finally came in my mouth. He was satisfied, but I was just left turned on and wanting more.

We moved to the bedroom shortly afterwards and he stripped down to just boxers and I got into a long T-shirt. I opted for no underwear in hopes that he would get that I was still turned on and wanted more. He got the hint. We were cuddling, by back to his front, and he kept sliding his hand over my bare ass, up my back, over my tits, and down my stomach, getting increasingly closer to my wanting pussy. Finally, after kissing my neck and mouth, teasing me with his warm rough hands all over my body, and playing with my nipples, he slowly slid a finger inside of me. I couldn't help but moan and buck my hips to push his finger as far in as possible. After a lot of intense fingering he finally made me cum, the orgasm was very welcome after an hours' worth of buildup.

He rolled off of me, and pulled me with him, my arm draping over his chest, my head on his shoulder. We both fell asleep quickly after that, satisfied, satiated, and exhausted.