Coffee Girl

Story Info
A submissive barista does her job under duress.
956 words
4.04
20.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow morning, the usual clientele filtered in and out - putting in their orders and shuffling out the door to face the brutally cold weather on the way to brutally menial jobs. Construction workers, lawyers, cops, engineers and college students ordered their lattes, snacks and anything else they needed to fill their stomachs.

Becky was the only girl on shift this morning, she woke up early and put on her push-up bra, thong panties, a rather tight t-shirt, the company vest with nametag that said "Becky - your coffee specialist" and a skirt. She wore flats because wearing heels would absolutely kill her. It was too cold for a skirt, but Becky did whatever her boss wanted and he wanted her to wear the skirt.

The day was uneventful but Becky had a special friend, someone she met over the internet and she enjoyed his company. During lulls throughout the day, Becky would receive orders from her special friend. Today his order was for her to remove her panties and work the rest of the day essentially with nothing between her pussy and the skirt. Becky went into the bathroom and sat down, pulling her panties down her smooth silky white thighs and let them fall to her ankles. She pulled her feet through them and noticed the large wet spot from her dirty thoughts earlier. She put the underwear in her purse and went back to work.

The strangers walked in, made their orders and Becky dutifully did her job. She was obedient in every way, always wanting to make the customers happy and in so doing, validated herself through her work. Her only desire since she was a young teenager was to make people pleased with her. She felt a warm glow when someone was genuinely delighted to have been in her presence and like a drug, she always wanted more approval.

Her special friend made her always sit with her legs open. Becky would often sit at a table near the counter when business was slow and text on her phone. Every part of Becky told her she must cross her legs to be a proper girl, especially since she went along with this idea of removing her own panties! Her bald bare pussy could be seen by anyone sitting a few tables away. She looked up and noticed someone sitting there looking right at her. Her face flushed with embarrassment - the humiliation was palpable. The man looked back at his newspaper with a nod of disapproval. Becky was mortified, yet her pussy only became even wetter and began to seep out of her moist hole. She quickly stood up and went to the bathroom.

Then another text appeared on her phone. "Go somewhere quiet and rub your pussy until you are close to orgasm... then stop." It was her special friend. She felt compelled to do it. There was no way he could verify, but she knew she had to do it. To be able to tell him that she complied with his order and to be truthful about it. She was raised to always tell the truth and to always do as she was told. She considered her special friend to be superior to her, but she didn't really know why. He just had a way with words and her pussy would respond strongly. She felt like he owned her pussy and was helpless to stop him from making her sex do as he pleased.

Since she was already in the bathroom, she rubbed her clit and felt an immediate ripple of pleasure throughout her entire body. This was wrong... she was at work. Her cheeks flushed bright red as she continued to rub her clit and slide her fingers down along her pussy, spreading herself slightly before sliding a finger into herself. She wanted to moan, but was mortally afraid of someone walking into the public bathroom and hearing her making these primal noises.

It usually took her a while to climax, but she was acutely aware of how quickly she ventured to almost making herself cum. The intense feeling of being in a semi-public place, knowing there might be customers outside waiting wondering where she was, the humiliation of doing this naughty thing she was ordered to do. Her lips parted slightly as she licked her lips, feeling great but wanting to release yet knowing she wasn't allowed to. She rubbed her hot burning pussy again and let out a high pitched squeal and finally stopped. Licking her juices off her fingers and cleaning them with a piece of toilet paper, she wiped off some cum from her thighs and responded to the text.

"Sir, I'm so close... may I please cum?"

"No, get back to work, you little slut."

She pulled her skirt back up and walked out, checked herself in the mirror and walked back out into the shop. Her legs were weak and her pussy had an itch that needed to be scratched badly. Three customers were waiting and she hurried back to take their orders, her voice cracking as she tried to get through it. They looked at her oddly. The last customer was the man sitting in the chair. He ordered another coffee to go and set down his phone on the counter as he went for his wallet.

Becky returned with his coffee and waited for the man while he looked for change. For whatever reason, Becky glanced down at the phone and her cheeks burned red, she drew in her breath and felt her pussy clench tightly as a thunderously intense orgasm flooded through her body. It simply said "No, get back to work, you little slut."