Coffee in Bed, Now

Story Info
A married light female domination story.
2.4k words
4.28
23.5k
21
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up early reading in the kitchen when the text message came in from the bedroom:

Her: Coffee

It was a pretty common request from my wife for coffee in bed, but usually it came as a question, or a "pretty please". While I was noting the difference, my phone buzzed with an additional message:

Her: with conditions

Now, this was interesting. What was she up to?

Me: you're giving me conditions for me to bring you coffee in bed?

Her: Yes. not asking. I can always get my own coffee.

Hmmm. This was a more than a little bossy. Something was up here. I started to feel a bit of a thrill. I answered:

Me: okay, I'll play. Your conditions?

The next two messages came in quick succession:

Her: No more texting or talking until I'm completely done with you. Starting now.

Her: I expect you to do everything I instruct you to do.

This made my heart race. Clearly she had something specific in mind. The next message came along shortly.

Her: For starters, take your clothes off and leave them out in the kitchen.

Her: Think dirty thoughts, I want you hard when you come back here with my coffee

Well, the game was certainly on, I thought. With no conscious effort on my part, my cock immediately started to stir in response. This forwardness was out of character for my wife, but certainly very welcome. I'd told her many of my fantasies over time, and a number of them involved her being dominant sexually with me, but it didn't seem to be something she had much interest in. That is, until now.

Her: oh yes, bring your phone

Her: waiting...

I already had coffee ready, so I poured her a cup and added her favorite creamer. It's funny how you can have your own fantasies, even talk about them, but when it comes right down to it, I was actually fairly nervous. I went ahead and took off all my clothes and left them on a chair, grabbed the hot cup, and headed off toward the bedroom, thrilled, nervous, and very erect.

As I entered the room, she was sitting up in bed, her back propped up on pillows against the headboard, hair splayed across the pillows, knees under the sheets supporting a book, which she laid to the side.

"Well... whatever do we have here?" she said with a big smile and a mischievous look in her eye. "Oh yes, you're not allowed to speak. Set the coffee over here, on my nightstand. And your phone as well." I made space for the cup and place my phone down next to it. "Now go stand at the foot of the bed for a moment."

I did so, excited, feeling a little self-conscious, and more than a little exposed. And of course very turned on and curious as to where this might be headed.

She picked up her coffee and took a sip.

"Mmmm, looks like you are taking direction nicely so far." Her eyes, initially locked on mine, now moved slowly down my body to my cock. "It looks like someone likes it," she remarked, then moved her gaze slowly back up to my eyes. "I'm going to have some fun and you are going to assist. Put that on." She pointed to a blindfold sitting on the corner of the bed.

The look in her eyes was priceless. Lit up, excited, with maybe a touch of nervousness herself. Standing there with what was very likely a stupid grin, I said nothing, picked up the blindfold, fastened it around my head and over my eyes, and stood there, naked and unseeing, at the foot of the bed.

"Good boy." Silence for a few moments, then I could hear her rustling about, then the sound of the bedside drawer sliding open. I felt a rush, as I knew some of the things she kept in there.

"Now, I want you to get up onto the bed, on your knees there at the end. A little bit closer, good, Now, ease back on your ankles. I need you somewhat comfortable there until I'm done with you, so try to relax. Rest your hands on top of your legs." More rustling. "Scoot up a bit more. I want you right where you'll provide me the right view. Spread your legs more." I complied, and waited while the room was silent. So exposed, but there was much more to come.

"Nervous?" she asked facetiously. "It's okay to nod your head. Of course you are. I'm sitting here in my bed, casually drinking coffee," a pause while I could hear her take a loud obvious sip, "watching you on your knees naked in front of me."

"I can see your cock twitch involuntarily, like it's got a mind of its own. I think you're pretty turned on, dirty boy. Look, you're already dripping precum."

I heard the shutter go off on my cell phone camera. A moment later it felt like she was running a finger up from the base of my cock, but from where her voice was coming, and knowing she was still drinking coffee, I figured out it was her foot. It slowly and casually traced up and down my cock at first, then moved up to rub around the tip, slipping in and spreading the wetness of my precum.

"You always say how you like to rub your precum on my lips. Let's see how it goes on yours." I felt her toe gliding across my lips. "Mmmm, yes, now lick the rest of it off." I licked her toe, sucking slightly as she put it into my mouth, salty and slick.

Presently I could feel her foot on my chest, poking at my nipples, caressing down from my shoulders to my hips.

"You're here to provide me visual stimulation while I play with my toy," she said firmly, yet playfully, casually knocking my erection back and forth with her foot. "If you follow my instructions to the letter, I might take care of your needs afterwards." Not that the rules allowed me to provide an answer, but at this point there was pretty much nothing I wouldn't do if so directed.

"Let's take it up a notch and have you put on a bit of a show. My own personal naughty man-show. Hold your hands out in front." I complied. "No, palms up." I felt a fair amount of cool liquid drop onto my hands, no, more than a fair amount, and then also, sloppily, between my legs. I could smell coconut and feel the oily lube on my fingers.

"Work that around your cock. All over. Don't forget your balls, good. Looks like I gave you a little too much, what a mess. Wipe some of that on your stomach, your legs too."

"Now, just for fun, I want one hand holding your balls, and one on your cock." I complied, as she said, "Stroke yourself for me. Very slowly, good. Massage your balls with your other hand. It's not okay for you to cum at this point, so keep it slow and be careful. Stop if you need to."

I continued to slowly work my right hand around my cock, moving slowly down from the tip to the base, then back up. I was so turned on I was breathing erratically; I couldn't help but make a slight moaning noise.

"Feels good, doesn't it? Okay, stop right there, I think you are enjoying this maybe a little too much. You know, I like controlling you like this. Hold that pose..." I heard the shutter click of my cell phone camera again, then a few more as she added, "Just a few shots to go with the video...this will help you properly remember all of this when you are off on your trip."

It was hard to believe this was happening. I felt so vulnerable and exposed, and so turned on. My wife knows full well I get off on masturbating in front of her, and that I love pictures of her hand on my cock, but this was another level entirely.

"Okay, coffee time is over for the moment. Hands at your side. Time to get this going". I heard a click and the familiar buzzing of what I knew to be her black vibrator, the one with a main shaft that vibrates and rotates, and an additional protruding rabbit vibrator that rubs against her clit when fully inserted.

Listening intently, so turned on it was hard to bear, I could hear her gasp, hear the vibrations change pitch, and I knew she was inserting it into her pussy, working it in and out. I wanted to be able to talk, I wanted to watch, but I stuck by the rules and just listened to, and pictured, the scene unfolding before me.

"This is pretty hot," she said breathlessly. "Let's have you put your arms out behind, on the bed and lean way back. Yes, now tip your head way back, arch your body as far back as you can. Good, you're like my own personal sex statue" she said with amusement.

We went on like this, me listening, trying to hold the pose, feeling the bed shift, the covers pulling now and then, sometimes feeling her feet on my stomach, sometimes resting on my thighs, and sometimes feeling her toes cupping my balls, all the while the vibrator humming, changing in pitch in response to her increasing movements.

"I'm getting really close," she breathed suddenly. It was then that I felt the bed shift and my wife's feet, braced against my thighs, tensed and started to shake. She cried out through her orgasm, which seemed to come in waves until finally the room was silent and the vibrator was switched off.

"Whew. Come forward a bit, that position's got to be exhausting." she said, a little out of breath, "I suppose it's your turn now. Let's see, how do I want you to cum? Shouldn't be too hard for you to manage..." I could feel her fingers on me, lightly grazing both sides of my neck, brushing my shoulders,

She whispered, "Maybe I should suck you off..." Gently pinching my nipples. "Maybe have you jerk it for me..." Pinching harder to emphasize the word jerk, then running fingers across my stomach, tickling me, making me flinch involuntarily.

"Perhaps I'll let you fuck my tits..." Now I felt fingers back around my buttocks, then down my legs, firmly squeezing, then...

Touch withdrawn, nothing. Just the sound of my increasingly belabored breathing.

"Okay, enough, you poor thing. I'm just teasing you... you've got to be getting tired in that position, why don't you get all the way up on your knees."

I moved up, resting all my weight directly on my knees now, and she told me, "You're going to cum for me. Take both your hands and hold your cock way down at the base so I have good access. Hold it straight up and rigid, yes, just like that. Now, this might be difficult for you, but I need you to try and stay still while you orgasm."

A click, and the vibrator started up with a deep rumble; I could hear her adjusting it through the vibration cycles. All at once I felt her hand at the backside of my shaft, holding it firmly against the vibrator she pressed against the front of my cock, right at the most sensitive spot, under the head, the vibrations seeming to explode into my cock. "Cum for me, cum for me now," she ordered seductively and firmly, and I felt my orgasm begin. My cock first flexed straight up and I could feel the familiar pressure build, followed by uncontrollable throbbing as I came, grunting out loud and spurting cum out in what felt like waves. I tried my best to be still and maintain contact throughout my orgasm, as ordered, until it became too much and I had to back my hips away.

Click. The vibrator turned off. I was once again resting back against my ankles, arms at my sides, out of breath, painting like I'd run a race, utterly spent, and feeling lightheaded.

"Nice job," she said. "I could tell that took some real control. You made quite the mess, cum and oil all over."

Her hand then circled and pumped up and down my cock, and she laughed as she made me squirm and call out with the over-stimulation. "This is for not staying completely still while you came. I wonder, if I kept this up, could I make you cum again? Or just drive you crazy?" she said. "Maybe some other time I'll tie you up to keep you still and see."

Mercifully, she stopped toying with my shaft and moved to grip my balls firmly. "Stay like this for few more minutes, dirty boy. We have to get rid of some of this mess," I felt her wiping her hands off on my stomach, caressing and spreading the oily wetness all around.

I felt her get up from the bed, followed by the sound of a few more shutter clicks. Then a few steps and the sink running, followed by sounds of her getting dressed.

"I'm going to leave the room. When you hear the door close, you can take off that blindfold and pull yourself together."

More rustling as I sat and waited, followed by the sound of the door opening. Just before I heard the door shut, she said, "Clean up all this mess you made, wash and put away my vibrator, and make the bed. Then you can join me in the kitchen and make me another cup of coffee naked. Then I'll let you put your clothes back on and you can tell me what you liked about all this."

I took off the blindfold to a brightly lit room, disheveled blankets overlaid by towels beneath and around me. The vibrator and phone were laid out in front of me. I had cum and oil all over my torso, hands, and legs, and all I could do was laugh to myself and think of how fucking cool and exciting this all was, and how I grateful I was to my wife for making it all happen.