Coffee Mornings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jesus,' she thought to herself. 'I love these days... Look... just look. We're all so fucking nasty, so horny... If any of our men could see us...'

Astrid let her thoughts drift as she watched her new recruit using the rabbit dildo on her bright, hot, puffy cunt.

Marion was using the vibrator vigorously by now. She was using the phallus to rub hard as she sought out her g-spot. The feeling of the device's ridges and bumps was like nothing she'd experienced in the past. She was so used to her husband's cock, not that he wasn't a beautiful fuck, even after all these years, but the dildo got to forgotten places inside her. It was like being fucked by a new man, a stranger almost, and the combined assault against her gooey insides and her throbbing clitty were totally sublime. Of course the added frisson of masturbating unashamedly in front of an audience was indescribable...

Marion felt her cunt clenching around the insatiable, vibrating toy as though her insides were doing their utmost to keep the thing locked within her body. Through the mists of her red hot lust Marion could hear her own juices squelching obscenely around the shaft as she pulled it almost free of her opening, only to plunge it back into her clamouring, hungry cunt.

When Marion opened her eyes slightly she saw Jenna standing close by. The girl was using her fingers against her thick, swollen labia and clitoris while she stared hungrily at Marion's matted pubic bush. The ring through Jenna's clitty hood glinted and shone as her fingers curled around and around her slippery sex, and Marion had a brief moment of clarity where she decided that she wanted to have the same kind of decoration through her clitty. She groaned loudly when she suddenly received a vivid mental image of her staid husband's face if she were to spread her legs for him to reveal her newly shaven mound and glittering clitty ring...

'She's going to come, look at her face... She's going to do it.' Jenna's voice was high pitched and excited when she made her lewd observation while she sawed at her sex forcefully and pproached yet another climax.

'I'm going to come as well,' Astrid sighed from her position on her chair. Her long, tanned thighs were spread wide and her juice smeared fingers were plunging in and out of her own flushed and swollen sex.

Marion flicked the dildo to full throttle and let the wave of her climax break. She grunted and groaned when the most intense orgasm she'd experienced for months, maybe even years, battered her senses. The heat spread from her sex and flowed smoothly through her body and along her limbs. Her toes curled and her back arched wildly as she pushed as much of the plastic cock into her body as she could physically take, and the waves just kept rolling.

When Marion eventually landed, she pulled the vibrator free of her still clenching sex and flicked the switch to off. She sat limp and momentarily sated and watched Astrid in the throes of a powerful, finger induced cum.

Astrid's hips were lifting jerkily off the cushioned seat as her body reflexed involuntarily as though the woman was fucking a real cock.

Marion was nearly hypnotised by the sheer sexual magnetism of watching Astrid climax but she noticed Lisa from the corner of her eye and turned her attention to the girl.

Lisa too was on the verge of her orgasm and was using an enormously thick double ended dildo on herself. Lisa had a tight grip on the rubber shaft with both hands and was pushing what seemed to be an impossible length of the thing into her opening. Even from her position across the room, Marion could clearly see the tide mark of Lisa's creaming against the blackness of the faux penis when she pulled inches of it clear of her body.

The coffee morning had been a huge success, all the girls agreed, and Marion knew that now that her libido had been set alight, then she'd be a regular player during Tuesdays and Thursdays. She was looking forward to the next encounter, which was apparently going to involve using the toys on each other, and getting a little physical with the other girls as well.

Lesbian sex to follow? Marion could hardly wait.

12