Coffee or Me

Story Info
Meet up for a coffee and little two on one in the park.
1.9k words
4
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sanbam469
sanbam469
4 Followers

I am at home folding the laundry on a Saturday morning. Afterward I figure I have time to get a workout in before going to the grocery store.

That's when the phone rings and I see that it is you. I think that is quite odd, we usually just text. It's not often that we actually call each other. "Hello?" I answer

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Laundry then a few errands."

"Any scheduled appointments?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Good. Put on that short little skirt of yours and a tight top that shows off your breasts. No bra or panties. You have 15 minutes to meet me at the Starbucks by your house. Better hurry I do not want to wait."

"Yes Sir!" I run upstairs find my skirt and a tank top and my sandals. Get dressed and quickly throw on some makeup and put my hair in a pony tail. Damn I wish I had finished my hair earlier!

I jump in my car and race the quarter mile to the Starbucks. Pull into the lot and inside. I look at my phone. Just made it. Whew! I do not see you anywhere. Then I look outside and see you facing the window. I join you outside. You have me sit facing the cars in the drive through.

You smile at me. A wicked smile. "You were late. I said 15 minutes. It took you almost 16. 45 seconds after we hung up to be exact. You will be punished for that."

"Sir? I was here on time I checked."

"You made it in the door on time. I said you were to meet me in 15 minutes not get here in 15 minutes. You will learn to obey. Oh and I got you a Skinny Vanilla Latte. I believe that is what you like?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"I want you to uncross your legs. Only ladies sit with their legs crossed. You are a whore and since you are dressed like one may as well act like one."

"Yes Sir." I uncross my legs and know that my skirt barely (if at all) covers my pussy. My pussy that is getting wetter by the second. Of course it started getting wet the moment you called.

"Open your legs more and face the cars in the drive through. I expect they are closed whenever children are around and if the driver is a single male they spread wider. When I am finished with my coffee you can stand up and follow me." You grin that wicked grin of yours. You begin idle chat.

After a couple of minutes I notice you are getting close to the bottom of your coffee. "I would like you to slide two fingers in your pussy right now and tell me how you taste."

I look up and see that the man in the car directly across from me cannot take his eyes off of my exposed pussy. I look at you then at him and reach up into my skirt and slide two fingers in deep. Never taking my eyes off his. I pull them out and take a taste. Smile and ask if you would like some to. You decline.

At this you stand up and start walking toward the lake. There is a trail right off of the parking lot that takes us around the lake. Just as we pass the exit of the drive through the same guy in the car stops to let us pass. You tell me to turn around and slide my fingers in my pussy for him to see again so I lift my skirt and do as you ask. You then tell me to ask him if he would like a taste. I turn about 50 shades of red but I go up to the door of his car and tell him that I was instructed to offer you a taste of my sweet cunt. He grabs my hand and pulls my fingers deep into his mouth and grins. He asks me where we are going. I turn to you. "Sir? Where are we going?"

You tell us both "We are going for a stroll around the lake. It seems like such a nice day. Wouldn't want to waste it."

You then begin walking again and start descending down the steps to the trail. There is a park bench at the bottom of the steps and you tell me to put my hands on the bench and bend over. I do as asked and you take a butt plug out of your pocket and put it into my mouth then take it out and lift my skirt fully exposing my ass and slide the plug into my ass. It is so big it is like an invasion. You then instruct me to follow you as I start to stand I notice the guy from the drive thru has parked his car and is starting to get out and move toward us.

We walk almost half way around the lake and you tell me to sit down on the bench that faces the lake. You hand me a vibrator and tell me I have exactly 1 minute to cum. I do as you say and cum hard thanking Sir as I do. You see that the guy from the car is approaching quickly so you stand and begin walking again. I follow you when you tell me to get my ass up here.

About another quarter of the way around is where the small amphitheater is. You make your way up to it. There is a picnic table on the stage. You tell me to sit on the table and open my legs wide. I do as instructed and you take a dildo out of your satchel and drive it into my wet pussy. You take the vibrator out of my hand (I totally forgot I was still holding it) and instruct me to cum for our new friend as you nod to the guy who has followed us from the coffee shop.

I cum so hard and thank Sir for letting me cum again. You take the dildo out and stick it in my mouth, instructing me to clean it off. While I am doing that you shove three fingers deep in my pussy and start fucking it and stretching it. You then add another and call me a filthy whore.

"Yes Sir. I am a filthy whore. I am your filthy whore."

You gesture for the stranger to come closer. "Tell him what you are. Who's property?"

"Hi." I smile. "I am a fucking filthy whore that belongs to Sir. Sir is the owner of my fuck holes. I am his to use as he pleases."

"You are a nasty slut! What do nasty sluts do?"

"I am your nasty slut Sir. I do whatever Sir wants me to do. Where ever and whenever he wants me to do it!"

"That's right slut! Suck my cock!"

I get down on my knees and unzip your pants pulling your cock out through the fly and start sucking your cock. After a short while you start fucking my face hard pulling my hair into you and make me gag. You notice that while I am sucking your cock and looking up in your eyes I occasionally look around and catch the eyes of our stranger who has moved even closer and has begun to rub himself through his pants. "Let me guess slut? You want to help him with his cock?"

I nod. I mumble a "Yes Sir" through my full mouth.

You pull my hair hard pulling my mouth off of your cock. "What did you say slut?"

"I would love to help our friend with his hard cock Sir"

"I bet you would. You are a nasty whore aren't you?"

"Yes Sir!"

"I want you to stand up, bend over spread your ass and show our friend your pretty little jewel."

You pull my hair to stand me up then push my head down. I pull my cheeks apart and show him the jeweled plug you slid into my ass earlier."

You turn me around so that my face is practically in his crotch and you ask him if he would like me to give him a hand. He nods yes.

You then ask him to take a seat on the bench to the table. Dragging me by my hair to the table and bend me over it. You pull up my top so that my tits are now pressed against the table you lift the skirt, slam your cock into my dripping wet pussy invading me yet I almost orgasm from it. You pull out the plug and then slide your now wet cock deep into my ass. You grab my hand and push it towards our "friend" I unzip his pants and begin jacking him off.

"You enjoying yourself slut?"

"Yes Sir!"

"You will cum for me in 1o, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, cum for me slut!"

"Fuck yes! OOOOOOOHHHHHH shit! I love when you fuck my ass Sir. Thank you Sir! You fuck my ass so well Sir. OMG I am coming so hard!" At that moment I squirt all over the ground.

"Damn you are loud today. I want you to put his cock in your mouth and let him fuck your face. Maybe then the whole park won't hear you cumming."

With no hesitation our "friend" stands up and shoves his cock in my mouth and begins roughly fucking my face.

"Cum again for me slut!" At that I begin squirting again soaking the pavement below the table. You then cum deep in my ass filling me up. You notice that our friend is about to cum as well. You tell him not to cum in my mouth. You slide out of my ass and have me get on my knees and finish him off with my hands until he cums all over my tits.

"Thank the nice man for cumming on you and tell him goodbye. He is welcome to have another taste of your wet slutty pussy if he likes. Please show us how you shove four fingers in deep in that pussy and offer your fingers to him if he would like some more."

"Thank you Mr. I hope your enjoyed your time fucking my mouth. I know I enjoyed sucking your cock. I am especially happy that you came all over my tits." With that I sit on the table, lift my skirt, spread my legs and shove four fingers in my soaking wet cunt. Taking my hand out of my sloppy cunt, he licks my fingers clean. He then thanks us both and walks away.

"Pull down that top slut! Do not clean yourself up first. Let everyone see his cum soaking through your top. It is time to get you home and showered. I have plans to use your holes for the rest of the day. I sure hope your plans were not too important. Like it matters anyway. My plans are the only plans you now have for the rest of the day."

You then have me walk in front of you back to the Starbucks so you can see your cum dripping from my ass, down my legs as I walk back to the cars.

sanbam469
sanbam469
4 Followers