Coffee Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Quickly and with a hint of panic I stammered, "Hold it....I can make it tonight if you can. I was just thinking of how I was going to clear my calendar."

Barbara's demeanor softened and she said, "Great. My calendar just cleared. Why don't we meet at the Old Orchard around 6:30? I really like the place."

"6:30 it is. We can have a beverage and play the evening by ear." I replied.

Barbara then gave me a gentle hug and the softest kiss on the cheek. "See you then."

I was on cloud nine.

School was over at 3:30 and I immediately called Mistress Fiona. Fiona guessed right away I had met someone and told me to enjoy myself. Actually, she told me to "Make her cum like a queen."

Although I lustfully ached for Barbara, I didn't envision her in this scene. Fiona's statement made me think of her in such a role. My cock started to grow.

In the shower, I cleaned with care which included removal of my body hair; a process I started after Kathy passed. Bare flesh makes me keenly aware of my sexuality. I slipped into my favorite undies, a pair of maroon briefs. They weren't typical briefs; more of a form fitting running short (although you'd be arrested for running in them.) I finished my ensemble with a pair of lightweight black wool slacks, black belt, a black cashmere collarless sweater, along with black shoes and coordinated socks. Black makes my salt and pepper hair a bit more distinguished while hiding a couple extra pounds.

I was ready to go by 5:00! Boy was I nervous. I thought about having a drink to settle down but I didn't want to show up buzzed or with booze already on my breath. This thought made me chuckle since we were meeting for drinks and it made me remember going to Kathy's family. They were so boring I never went there without a couple of drinks already in me.

Passing the hour was simple as I turned on a PC and went to look at some delectable red heads. The sites pumped up the old testosterone levels. I tried to imagine Barbara's nipple type.

Would she have large areolas cresting into puffy nipples common to fair hair, fair skin women? Perhaps they would be small and tight with sensitive protruding buds. I wondered if Barbara like to have her nipples touched, kissed, suckled or nibbled upon. Would she be into pinching or clips; perhaps hot wax? I had to stop myself or I would need to relieve my tension before leaving.

Looking at the clock I smiled. 6pm. How quickly time flies on the net.

When I arrived at the Old Orchard, the evening was still young enough to have a number of quiet, cozy tables still available. Looking around I realized I was there first and asked for a table for two, gesturing to my choice. The hostess seated me, left menus and a wine list. I looked over the wine and found many acceptable selections. Since I wasn't sure of Barbara's taste, I waited.

I didn't need to wait long.

When Barbara walked in she immediately caught my attention as well as a few "looks" from other patrons.

Barbara was a goddess. She wore a starched white long sleeve blouse tucked snugly into form fitting jeans. The collar of the blouse was turned up covering her neck around which a red coral necklace draped, hanging slightly above her breasts. The top four buttons of her blouse were undone. The necklace quasi held the blouse shut, but as she moved towards me I was treated to a glimpse of her creamy skin.

Her look was again bronze and copper tones. Her toes, visible in her red open-toed high heeled sandals, were painted to match her red-red nails and lips.

I stood to greet her. Moving towards her, I extended both hands and said, 'Barbara, you look beautiful."

She smiled, took my hands and said, "Thank you Russ. I have been so looking forward to this evening. I am glad we were able to clear out schedules."

My thoughts were not pure.

She gave me a light kiss on the cheek and seated herself in the chair I pulled out next to mine. Even though Barbara's blouse was fairly heavy; it pressed tightly against her back as she sat, exposing the redness of her bra. "Color coordinated" I thought. I loved it.

Going through all the pleasantries of early conversation we settled on a nice Chianti and I asked to make a toast.

"Please," Barbara replied as she leaned slightly forward. She looked into my eyes as she brought her glass forward, slightly below lip level and waited for my words.

I returned her gaze and a thin smile crossed my lips for my peripheral vision detected the delicate curve of her breast as her motion opened her blouse slightly. My gaze did not fall from her eyes, but my thoughts did. Making a mid-course change in direction I said, "To chance meetings."

Barbara smiled, our glasses met, and we sipped. For a long moment we were silent and then Barbara asked, "Should we get a little something to munch while we figure out what were going to do tonight?"

"Good Idea," I answered opening a menu and handing it to Barbara and then opening mine.

The rest of the evening flew. At no point did we run out of conversation. The ironic part was the vast majority was based in the present: current exhibits; restaurants; cooking; exercise, etc. Any reference to our past was more of a point in time, or an activity; references such as: I started playing golf when I was in high school. There was no mention of relationships, marital status, kids or other baggage.

A waiter approached our table and told us the restaurant was closing in a half hour. It was 11:30pm. We were close to the end of the bottle of wine and split what was left between our glasses.

We looked at each other stunned. I chimed in first.

"I can't believe it is 11:30! It seems like 8:30! We have been here for five hours. I am amazed!"

Barbara agreed.

Continuing I said, "On top of it all, I don't think I have ever been in a bar or restaurant for five hours without being somewhat drunk!"

Barbara laughed and said, "Me too. I guess it just goes to show the impact of a good woman on a man."

Smiling I said, "Here, Here!"

After paying the bill, we left the restaurant and were standing in front of the door when I asked, "Where are you parked? I'll walk you to your car."

Barbara looked lustfully saying, "A friend dropped me off. Would you be kind enough to drive me home?"

"It would be my pleasure."

I extended my arm and Barbara slipped her arm into mine. Walking to the car, we chatted about the wonderful evening. The drive to her house was short and I pulled into the driveway.

"Can I walk you to the door?" I asked.

"That would be nice, but first I would like to do this." Barbara leaned into me and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you for one of the most wonder evenings."

"Thank you" and I leaned back into her lips. This kiss was passionate.

We kissed for long time and I felt like I was melting into her soul.

"Russ," Barbara said breaking our trance. "I'd love to ask you in, but not tonight."

For some reason I understood.

Continuing, she added, "I know we just spent 5 hours together, but would it be possible to meet for coffee in the morning? Say around 10?"

"No problem. I'd love meet tomorrow." I kissed her softly this time and then got out of the car to escort her to the door. I walked around the back so I could push my raging hard-on into a position other than straight out.

As Barbara got out of my car she glanced at my crotch and quipped, "I see you have a bit of a problem."

I chuckled and said, "Actually it's quite a problem."

"I hope so," came her sharp response as we walked to the door.

After a final kiss, Barbara whispered into my ear, her breath igniting my cock, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow." Her hand found my shaft through my pants. Caressing it she continued, "Think of me tonight when you solve your 'not-so-little' problem. I'll be thinking of you."

Barbara turned, unlocked her door and stepped inside. She turned and whispered seductively, "Good night Russ."

The door closed.

My dick was standing straight out as I walked to my car. Thank god it was dark. The commute home took less than five minutes.

Undressing, the lingering scent from Barbara filled my mind. I pulled down the bed sheets and laid down upon the mattress. I did not pull the covers up. I started to caress my body, playing with my nipples and seductively playing with my shaft and head pretending it was Barbara's touch. The cum oozed from deep within me. My orgasm was very powerful: thick, full and plentiful.

Awaking the next morning, I felt my dried seed and remembered. Looking at the clock it read 9am. I had an hour to get ready. A shave, shower and to the closet to find something to wear. Looking out the window, it was another beautiful, spring day in May. I chose a pair of standard undies, jeans, a light blue polo shirt, tan belt, white socks and walking shoes.

I made my way to the shop. Today I was first, and ordered our standards. I waited outside and walked towards Barbara as she approached.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Very well," came her reply followed by "Were you able to get things under control?"

Blushing, I chuckled, "It all worked out."

"I hope not." Barbara fired back with a quick flirting smile and an obvious glance at my crotch.

I stirred.

We went back to the same bench as the day before and sat down.

Barbara thanked me for the drink and started, "Russ, I need to be very forward with you. I am deeply attracted to you and I believe you feel the same way about me."

I nodded positively.

"I am at a point in my life where I know what I want and know what I need. I also am old enough to know the difference between them. We seem to be very compatible and we flow well together. There is but one major hurdle between us and it is physical."

Barbara studied my face for signs of uneasiness. There were none.

"All week I watched you act like the perfect gentleman. Oh, I know your thoughts weren't pure. I saw you steal peeks at me when you thought it was safe to do so. All men do. And I must say I enjoy it to some degree."

I smiled slightly and Barbara touched my hand.

"The difference between you and the others is your patience and self control. Last night most guys would have been begging me to let them into my house. They would have been using lines like 'Come on baby you want it as bad I do. Let me make you happy.' All they really want is to cum."

She paused for a moment and took a sip of her tea. She looked off in the distance as if in thought. Without looking at me, she spoke again, "Russ, my physical needs are very deep and powerful. I don't have sex, I have lustful experiences; almost spiritual. Men don't understand this. They think I am a nympho and treat me like a slut. It took me a long time to understand my physical side."

"In high school I was the valedictorian as well as being voted the most likely to be pregnant before 20. I had sex with any boy who looked at me and smiled. I would do anything they asked and they all thought it was because I was a pig. The truth being, I was trying to find satisfaction."

"In college, the boys would screw me and leave. My roommates would come into the room and I would be masturbating or having sex. My reputation grew. Still I continued to look for satisfaction. I had this incredible physical void."

"After college I moved to Boston. I figured it was far enough away from Philadelphia my reputation wouldn't follow me. I landed a job with the company I'm working for now. I met a man about my age at a club. David was in the financial field and doing well. We dated and everyone thought we made the perfect couple. My parents loved him and his parents loved me. When he asked me to marry him, I said yes."

She paused, took another sip of tea and continued. "Although he enjoyed sex, he was not very good. When I tried to be seductive, he would tell me not to act like a slut. Over the next twenty-one years, we had three children and two careers. David's interest in sex diminished. Mine didn't."

"I started having sex with the doctors I was calling on. The only plus side was my sales numbers. I was moving up the ranks and promoted to district manager which allowed me to work out of my home. I started to 'entertain' my special clients at home while David was a work."

"One day David took a surprise half-day off. He caught me in the act."

"Within the week, the divorce papers were filed. David paid me off and since the kids were in college, the divorce was quick. The entire process took less than six months."

"I moved out the day after David caught me. He left a message on my cell phone telling me to be out by the end of the week. He never again spoke to me, which was five years ago. Even at our son's wedding, he didn't say a word to me."

"I stayed in Boston until March when this position opened up. I thought Chicago would be a good change. I moved here last month and things are going well."

"You probably are wondering why I am telling you all this. Russ, I don't want to hurt you. I've dated a number of men over the past five years and no one seems to understand my desires. I know a relationship takes time, but I expect things to get better and not just settle in."

Again she paused. This time she looked at me. There were tears in her eyes. Wiping them with the drink napkin she asked, "Does any of this make any sense? Or am I just killing our relationship before it starts? Russ, I'd rather not move forward with you only to end things a month or six months from now. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Taking Barbara's hands in mine, I looked her directly in the eyes. I took my napkin and wiped away a few tears. I pulled her towards me and gave her a gentle, comforting hug and held it for a few moments. Barbara melted into me.

Whispering into her ear I said, "I do understand. Now it is my turn."

Breaking our embrace, I looked into Barbara's eyes, "I need you to do me a favor. I'm not going to tell you anything specific, but my favor is for you to trust me and do what I ask of you just for today. If you can do this, it will answer many questions about me, about us, as well as providing understanding to my story which I will tell you over dinner tonight if you are game?"

There was a slight flinch in Barbara's demeanor; however, the talk of dinner seemed to put her at ease.

"Okay, I'm game," she replied with a touch of reserve.

"If this is going to work, you have to do what I ask of you. Question number one, "How did you get here this morning?""

"I drove," Barbara answered not really catching why this was important.

"I am assuming you have email and Internet access."

Barbara nodded.

"I'll need your email address and is your Internet high speed?"

Taking a business card from her wallet, Barbara wrote her personal email address on the back and told me she had cable.

"Okay, let me walk you to your car and I'll give you a few details along the way." Barbara led the way and I explained what was going to happen.

I told her when she got home to turn on her computer and wait for an email from me. The email would contain a hyperlink. She was to click on it and follow the instructions. She asked about the link and I told her she would find out soon enough, but if she needed to know the link was a 'special interest survey.' I could tell Barbara knew it was something to do with 'sex,' but the 'who, what, where, how, why and when' gave her a nervous type of excitement.

Continuing with our conversation as we walked, I told Barbara I was a fairly good cook and based on what I needed to tell her along with the survey, a nice dinner at my place just might be the proper setting.

Her reaction was compliance. "I promised I would trust you and do what you asked. So, I'd love to have dinner at your place. Can I bring anything?"

By this time we were standing next to her car. "I know it is customary to bring something when invited to dinner, but for tonight allow me to take care of the details. I'll pick you up at 7. Dress however your mood strikes you."

She unlocked her car and I opened the door. She hesitated getting in, "Russ, I..."

I interrupted her. "Barbara, trust me." I lowered my head and kissed her lips gently. She responded in kind.

Breaking the kiss, Barbara smiled and got into her car.

"7pm."

She smiled and nodded. I closed the door.

Entering my computer room after the short walk home, I emailed Barbara the hyperlink to my site. Although it wasn't released to the public yet, the Mistresses and I were doing live interest surveys as a Beta test. The site was ready to go and Barbara would be the first outsider to try it.

I made a pot of coffee and waited for Barbara to take the link active. My system was set on monitor and analyze. Fifteen minutes later, Barbara entered my site. It was fascinating to watch. First the home page; I could almost feel her reading the instructions. The "agree" button filled in and Barbara was into the survey portion and Barbara entered in her physical measurements: 5'6"; natural red hair; trimmed mound; hazel eyes; 38B+, 28, 38; cream tone skin; size 8 shoe; and her best asset was her nipples. My passion was stirring.

The survey was broken into four sections: traditional, bold, erotic, and special; and it would take you automatically through them starting at traditional and ending at special. At any point, the user could skip the question, the section, put it on hold, or end the entire process. When completed, they would receive an interest overview and be allowed to move freely through any or all sections to review or change their preferences.

All choices were based on pictorial preferences. The user would be shown two pictures and they had to decide which one pleased them more. The system would keep track of linger time. A quick pick meant a obvious choice, a longer linger time meant more mutual interest in both selections. The comparisons were very thorough and a fairly accurate representation of ones interests would be developed. Allowing the user to go back and modify their picks would tweak the results per the comfort and desires of the user.

For over and hour Barbara clicked and jumped from picture to picture, window to window, and section to section. When her survey was complete, what I knew about Barbara's desires would have taken years to uncover in a normal step-by-step relationship. She was as she described, a woman with deeply lustful, physical and powerful needs craving a metaphysical/ritualistic approach to fulfillment. Her orgasms were an act of spiritual release.

From the traditional section I learned Barbara used lingerie to reflect her mood and desires. Her makeup also symbolized her inner being. Eye shadows, liners, mascaras, hair, nail and lip colors were selected with intent and purpose. All of this needs to coordinate.

Her preference in men was well groomed and dressed. She liked proportionate builds with some definition over ripped or obese bodies. Male body hair was a negative as was a woman's. (Interesting)

Mood was very important and Barbara desired the sensual: candles, flowers, warmth and flowing. She loved silks and shear fabrics as adornments to the body. As for music, she preferred instrumental new age in a sensual atmosphere.

The bold section surveyed activity preferences while the erotic section focused on how the activities were conducted. Barbara was very oral and chose cunnilingus and fellatio over traditional penetration by a large margin although it was also a desired activity. She lingered the longest on the images of thicker cocks as well as women riding the face of their lovers. Of particular attention was the time spent on images of analingus and anal penetration. Again face sitting was her favorite and the woman on top penetration topped the positions. Nipple images had the most view, especially pierced nipples.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers