Coffee Shop Connection: Cream and Sugar

Story Info
I meet a girl online and fuck her for her husband to watch.
6k words
3.98
21.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
48 Followers

I met her online one night. Her profile picture was hot. Nice smooth legs and some tiny shorts. It just made your imagination go right to what was between those legs. And her skin was nice and white and silky smooth. So I broke the ice and asked her if we could chat and she said yes. Turns out the rest of her was just as hot as her profile picture. We started to chat about jobs and our interests outside of sex. And she told me she was from out of state most of the year and only here in Vermont for the summers.

So I asked her what she was looking for online and what kind of things she was into. She said that most of the year she was lonely. Working here in Vermont while her husband was working somewhere else. And she really missed sex during this time but it was hard because family was always watching. She said that her husband knew she was looking and that he would really like it if the person she found would video tape the sex for him. Maybe even live video chat. Hmm. She even asked what nights I was available because if we clicked she would want to have sex a few times a week. So I had replied that twice a week was great for me too.

That's when we started to exchange pictures. I asked her if she wanted to see what I had and she said yes. So I looked through my phone and sent her two pictures that I picked out. One was a picture of my cock. On top of my TV remote. To show how thick it was. And it was pretty thick. It blacked out the TV remote so you could just barely see the sides of it. And the second picture I sent was of me standing up. Like a stomach shot. Where I was standing in my underwear (bikini briefs by the way) with my cock hard and sticking out of the top of my underwear and touching my belly button. She thought that was pretty cool that I can scratch my belly button with no hands.

She sent me some pictures back. The first was her breasts. They were small to medium size. Really soft looking and white but also perky. The nipples were nice and red and tiny. So delicious. I just wanted to put my phone up to my mouth and suck them hard. I absolutely love a pair of small breasts with tiny nipples. So hot! And then she showed me another picture. Rainbow panties pulled to the side to reveal one of the tightest little pussies I have seen. The lips were nice and firm and completely covered her little clit. It looked like one of those pussies that I call two finger tight. Because you can put one finger in but you would have to push to get two in. Thinking about my huge cock pushing against that tiny hole and stretching her open as I pushed inside was just so hot.

Now up to this point I had not seen her face. She was kind of a shy girl and didn't want her face pictures on the internet. So I get that. But she started to tell me that I was going to run away when I met her. So that worried me a little. How could a girl with such nice legs, firm little breasts, and a nice tight pussy like that be ugly. That would be like some kind of fucking cruel twist of fate or something. But I wanted to see and judge for myself. But I was super busy with my job.

The girl, let's call her Kristy, suggested we meet for coffee a morning that week. And of course mornings are hard for me to do because I work every day. So I suggested an 8 am and found a nice little coffee shop for us to meet at. I also moved my work stuff to a half hour later so that that was at 930. And like any bachelor I got home a little early the day before meeting her and started cleaning up my place for her. I did dishes, laundry, actually folded the clothes, cleaned out my bathtub so it sparkled just in case we wanted to have an erotic bubble bath, and washed my sheets so they smelled nice and fresh. I couldn't do too much about my roommates side of the house who happens to be my brother that moved in with me. But we wouldn't be going to that side anyways.

So I was excited to meet this girl. I got up early at 545 am that morning after going to bed late with all the cleaning. But I wasn't that tired. I looked at my phone. No messages yet from her. Hmm. So I made my coffee and jumped in the shower. Washed my body up real good and went out to have a donut and coffee. Yes I had two cups of coffee at home and was supposed to go meet her for coffee too. Hey I wanted to be awake when I met her. I also got a text from my other female friend who I had told I had a date today but not really what kind of date. She started asking stuff like did you meet her yet? What was she like? And I told her no. I'm trying to get ready right now. Ha ha. Laura is a good friend. Always wanting to know what's up with me. But I don't tell her everything because sometimes she tells me what she thinks. I also just within a few days had found out that my ex was seeing another guy and she wasn't exactly being honest with me about it. But Laura said I had to leave that alone as it wasn't any of my business anymore. I agreed to some extent except I wanted to know at least some details because my young son lived with my ex. So I wanted to know who was around him.

I had my two cups of coffee and donut. And stretched. A little about me if you're trying to picture me. I'm six foot six inches tall. About a hundred and ninety two pounds. So I have a tall slender athletic build. I'm 40 years old but look much younger. I have jet black hair. I was freshly shaved but when my beard and mustache do grow in they come in Calico colors. Black, orange, and white. If you're a fan of spiderman I have the whole quicksilver thing going on with my side burns. Two streaks of white hair along both sides of my head. And I'm a pretty good runner. Definitely above average so I have a pretty muscular body and pretty powerful leg muscles. I actually have gained a little weight from running and since I have virtually no fat on me I am thinking it is all muscle.

I went out and got into my White Rogue. Which is pretty new but not brand new. And started it up putting on 99.9 the buzz and starting towards my destination. I looked down at the clock and thought oh fuck. It was saying I would be closer to 8 am when I told her I was going to meet her there at 750 am. Oh well. Not much I could do about that now except go. And so I did. That's when I got my text back from her. She had told me she would send me a picture of what she was wearing so I would be able to pick her out at the coffee house.

Mmm. She was wearing this nice little green dress with white circles in it. Kind of an aquatic design. But it was tight fitting and the top was low cut with a nice little V. So you could see her neck and some of her chest. She had two little moles right above where the dress fell into her breasts. And I knew they were small and perky with those tiny little nipples. And the bottom of the dress came up to about her knees. Showing off those nice smooth legs and it was flared on the bottom. I couldn't help but picture that nice tight little pussy under there. And she told me that she hadn't ever had a hung guy like me before. So I pictured that I was going to spread those little legs and stretch her open. I pictured her moaning against my cheek and into my ear as I pushed into her. So hot!

Anyways I drove all the way to the coffee shop and it turns out she was running late just like me. I actually got there a little before her and looked around the coffee shop all awkward. There were several seats in the shop and a somewhat chubby girl was working there with brown hair. She was just putting out the open sign as I walked inside. Since they opened at 8 and I was getting there around 758. I looked down at my phone to see if Kristy had messaged back but nothing yet. And that's when I saw her walk in by the front door.

I was surprised when I saw her face. Because she had just told me she was ugly and I was going to run away. But she was not at all. She had black hair and sparkling brown eyes. And she did not at all look to be in her 40s. She had nice young looking skin and a nice looking face with great skin and a tiny little nose and perfect lips. That green dress hugged her body tight and she looked down at the ground at first and I could tell she was so nervous. So I walked over to her. She was about five foot seven and a hundred and thirty five pounds.

"Hi Kristy. How are you?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said "Fine." She had such a cute little voice.

"Do you want to come inside and have a coffee?" I asked. "I pushed my work to 930 so we wouldn't have to rush so much."

"Yes. Of course. But I have to leave soon as I have to go pick up my daughter." she answered.

Hmm. I thought. So this would be just a short meet. She had said she wanted to meet me and see if we had a connection before we did any of the things we discussed online. Which was definitely fair. I didn't expect anything different. We waited a minute for the girl working to get back and went over to make our coffee at the counter. It was kind of like a gas station set up. Those canisters you push and pump the coffee out and into a cup. I made mine with the sugar in the raw and a little cream. I saw she used regular sugar and milk in hers.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my $50 to pay for the coffee but she stopped me and said she had this and paid the $4.91 for two coffees. I asked if she wanted anything else seeing lots of muffins and tarts. Stuff like that in the big display case but she said no. As she didn't have a lot of time. So she went over and picked out a booth. We sat there several minutes and I looked into her sparkling eyes. She told me about how she thought her job was boring and how she was interested in science. Which I like quite a bit myself as well. And Kristy told me about her kids and how she moved from post to post and was only in Vermont for the summer. She said her other post was lonely and she would want pictures and video of us to look at when she was up there. So she would have something to think about and or fantasize.

I asked her a little about her husband and if he was okay with her fooling around while in Vermont and she told me he definitely was. In fact he wanted us to take pictures and videos for him. Maybe even video chat while I was fucking her. And I was ok with that. It would turn me on to fuck his hot little wife while he watched. I even told her a few ideas I had to make it better for her husband while we did it. And the time seemed to go by so fast. We got so involved in conversation that at one point she looked down at her watch and said she had to go or she would be late to pick up her daughter. I still had most of my coffee so I carried it and walked her out to her car. She reached out to shake my hand but instead I hugged her. And felt her nice body pressed up against mine. Her hair smelled nice. Like flowers and shampoo. And I wanted to really lick her neck right there and whisper in her ear that I wanted her to come over that night so I could use her in every way and video tape it for her hubby.

So she drove away in her van. And I went over and left in my White Rogue. And I would like to say she messaged me later that same day and we fucked like rabbits. And I used her twice a week all summer while hubby watched on video and got off on it. But instead I got a message saying that she thought I was hot. That it was nice to meet me. But that she was getting cold feet and going to close her account. She thought she should behave herself and that not all fantasy has to become reality. And that she hopes I find what I am looking for. Damn it! I kind of wonder if being late got her in trouble. Or maybe her husband started thinking about it in a real sense and decided he didn't want to share her. Whatever it was it looked like my date that night was now with Left Tina.

But what follows is what should have happened. What should have happened is I got a message from Kristy saying she was able to get away from the family. And she would love to meet up that night. I would have had her park her car somewhere and go get her. Just in case since she was trying to be all discreet. And she would have got into the passenger seat of my rogue and rode with me home. Since this has now turned into my fantasy she would be wearing a little black skirt that showed off her sexy legs. Her smooth white skin just shining and her legs freshly shaved. She told me she waxed her pussy. And I bet that made it so smooth. I imagined her bald little pussy with those perfect little lips. And she would have wore a nice tight top with no bra. Her little nipples hard and pressing against the shirt. Like they wanted to pop out and be free. And she would be wearing makeup including some nice red lipstick. A nice deep blood red color to match her sweet white skin. And her eyelashes with mascara and nice and full.

As I drove away from picking her up at the park and ride she would have tried to be shy with me. Pulling her skirt down a little so I couldn't see her panties. In my head I'm putting her in a super short skirt. You kind of have to when your legs are that sexy. And I would keep the Air Conditioning up high so that her nipples stayed nice and hard. I would have put my hand on the compartment in between us and slowly moved it closer to her. Until it was touching her leg. And she would have pushed it away and giggled and said stop. But I would keep doing it until she started to let me and was less shy.

"Kristy. Don't be shy with me. We're going to my house to fuck." I said. And she blushed.

"You talk so dirty to me. I like it but I'm shy." she would sheepishly say back. Turning her neck a little and looking at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Loosen up a little for me. You have such a hot little body." I replied. My hand now on her leg and brushing that silky soft skin. I would push my hand up her leg slowly. The skirt moving up with it. And I would just barely see a pair of lacey black panties underneath. She pushed my hand away and tried to pull her skirt down.

"Let me." I said. Looking at her with my own eyes sparkling. Then looking back to the road I drifted my hand up her leg again and brushed the inside of her thigh. My fingers brushed against her pussy just slightly. And by the feel of my fingers I could tell she was starting to get moist. And she was breathing a little hard and shaking a bit. I could see goose bumps on her arm.

But I pushed her skirt up. Fully revealing that pair of black panties. And put my fingers inside of the band. Her skin was so soft. And I could feel the very top of her little pussy. She tried to pull back from me but I could feel her body moving a little as though she was enjoying it.

"Take your panties off for me." I commanded. Still driving but almost home.

"No. I can't do that." she replied.

"Yes you can. Take them off. I want access to that sweet little pussy."

And she unhooked her seat belt. Sat up in her seat and started to pull her panties down. Slipping down past her round and well shaped little ass. Down her smooth legs. And down to the floor of my car. I could tell the crotch was a little wet.

"Are you wet for me?" I asked her. And she smiled and looked away. "I just asked you a question." I said.

Reaching up under her skirt up her legs and my fingers brushing her sweet little pussy. The lips were so nice and tight and pushed together. But I could feel that she was moist. Her freshly waxed skin was so smooth. Like running my fingertips across a marble countertop. But one that had blood and soft skin running through it. And I rubbed her little pussy with my fingers. It was even tighter than I thought. And it turned me on a lot that my fingers were wet with her juices. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and making sure she was watching me I put them in my mouth and licked and sucked them clean.

"You taste so good." I told her. Reaching back down and slipping a finger inside her. She was TWO FINGER TIGHT. Oh my god. I almost thought she might really be a virgin or something. And how did her pussy stay so nice and tight and perfect. Either she didn't get fucked a lot or her husband was really small. She closed her eyes and rocked against my fingers. Now I think she was starting to enjoy it. I almost missed my driveway and drove right by. But I pulled in. And my brother and some friends were out front having a bonfire in the little fire pit that he had. Oh great. I hope she will go in I said. She grabbed her panties up off the floor and I told her to put them in her purse. I didn't want them back on. She started to protest but did as I said. And put them in her purse. I had stopped rubbing her seeing the people in my yard and she pulled her little dress back down to go n the house. She had a purse and a small bag with her. Travel bag I would guess.

My brother and his friends looked over as we walked up to the house and he said "Hey bro." and I replied "Hey bro." back. He kind of was giving me a thumbs up signal with his eyes seeing how hot my little date was. His friends were all eyes as well checking out how hot she was. All except Amanda who was a girl and I don't think interested in how hot my dates ass was. That was when the wind blew and her little skirt blew up giving a nice view of her naked ass to my brother and his friends. You should have seen how big their eyes got. And Kristy was mortified pulling her little skirt down and holding it with her hand. I turned the key and she rushed inside. My brother laughed and gave me a thumbs up as I walked in and closed the door.

My house was pretty clean but still a bachelor pad. My brother had a paper plate and a few things scattered in the house and there were dishes in the sink. There were also a few bags of bottles that were supposed to go back. But I put my hand on Kristy's hot little ass and beckoned her over to my bedroom door. Opening it with a key. I held the door knob and pressed my body up against her. I brushed my hand up the back of her skirt exposing her sweet naked little ass and pressed her back against the door. I pushed it open with her body and lifted her up by the ass against me. Pushed it closed with my foot and pressed her against the inside of the door now. With her skirt pulled all up. Her naked pussy pressed up against me and I could feel her hard little nipples against my chest.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her on the lips. She resisted a little and blushed but I licked her on the lips and pulled her closer to me. When she gasped I pressed my mouth against hers hard and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I explored her mouth and tongue with mine as I pressed her hard against the door and she started to use her tongue back to me.

"You are so fucking hot!" I said in her ear. "I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you and your husband will cum so hard watching his little porn star." She moaned.

I let her down and started to pull her little black top up over her head. It got caught a little and I slowed down and helped her remove it right. Her breasts were small but so firm and tight. Her little nipples were like diamond cutters in the air. And her stomach was flat and perfect.

"Take out your phone Mark." she told me and I did.

She slowly sank to her knees and I pulled off my shirt. She tugged on the front of my pants to tease and started to unbutton them. She opened the button and unzipped them. Pulling them down to my feet. I kicked off my shoes without untying them. And stepped out of my shorts. My cock was straining against my bikini briefs and huge. My underwear barely contained it. And she licked the shaft of my cock and put her lips on the head through my underwear. Oh my god did it feel good. As she pulled back a little line of spit went from her lip to the head of my cock. So hot! I pulled down my underwear pulling those off and my socks as my cock bounced out like it was on spring action.

She told me to hit record on my phone so I opened up the camera and hit the record button. And looked down at her. First she ran her tongue all along the shaft of my cock. Stopping and kissing on her way up. Then she started to tongue kiss the head rolling her little tongue around the head in circles.

Comeswap
Comeswap
48 Followers
12