Coffee Shop Girl

Story Info
A cup of coffee turns into a wild night.
3.1k words
4.31
22.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyguy8
shyguy8
1 Followers

Venti mocha. He sat at the small table in the corner against the wall. He always came to the coffee shop an hour before close, ordered the same drink, sat in the same seat. His briefcase was open, papers filled the table, occasional tapping on the keys of his laptop. There was always work to be completed but he never worked on it here. The scene he created was a diversion from the task at hand. He used his cell phone to take pictures of one of the girls behind the counter.

In high school and college, he sought after the cheerleader type, skinny, blonde, perky. He realized now that most of those girls had no substance, mentally, emotionally, or physically. These days, his eyes were drawn to voluptuous brunettes. The barista certainly fit the description. Her breasts were barely contained in her polo shirt prison. Her khaki pants always hugged her curves. She was the perfect thickness and he could not divert his attention away from her ass when she turned her away from him. There were other girls working in the shop who gained more attention from the male customers but she never showed that she was upset and because of this, he was even more attracted to her. She knew who she was and she was happy. Even her smile gave him an erection.

It was a few minutes before closing time and the only other customers were an elderly couple at the other end of the shop. The girl began to clean tables when she knocked a box of sugar packets on the floor. He reached for his phone and snapped a picture as she bent over. His peripheral vision made him believe that the elderly couple had seen what he had done. He glanced over and the old woman was looking in his direction. He thought that he had overstayed his welcome this evening and quickly packed his briefcase. As he exited, he hadn't noticed that one of the papers had fallen to the floor. The girl noticed the paper just as the car left the parking lot. She slipped it in her apron pocket and continued cleaning.

She turned the dome light on in her car and unfolded the paper in her pocket. Most of the information was foreign to her but she did find what she was looking for. She drove to the address, just outside the city limits. She thought to herself that she was crazy for doing it but the paper contained detailed financial figures. The thought of the owner's gratitude made the trip worthwhile and she continued on.

The house was at the top of the hill. She parked on the street and walked up the driveway. She saw a single light coming from the house, flickering from behind curtains. Instead of knocking on the front door, her feet led her to the window. She felt intense guilt and her heart was racing as she peered through a small crack between the curtains. The light was coming from a computer monitor which displayed a picture of her picking up sugar packets. She was void of all emotion until her eyes scanned the room and saw the guy who always sat in the corner. His pants were down and one of his hands was firmly gripping his eight inch cock while his eyes were glued to the jpeg. She struggled to breathe as she watched him. She felt no anger or shame, only warmth between her legs. He sped up as he began to climax. Her eyes were wide as a long, thick stream of semen raced out of his cock. He continued to come for a few seconds. She was amazed by the amount of ejaculate he had produced and momentarily forgot where she was when she blurted out Wow! He looked up as he cleaned the area and she immediately began to sprint.

She glanced back only once halfway down the hill. A light was on now and she saw his shadow moving. When she reached the car, she drove away and began to assess the situation. There was no real reason to run. She could have called him out for spying on her and invading her privacy and personal space. She thought he could have pursued her for trespassing. She put what happened aside and thought about the rest of the situation. How long had he been photographing her? Her mind went back to the point of climax. His head was back and he had come more than she had ever seen before. He was completely aroused by a picture of her in her work uniform. He was not unattractive but she had only noticed him as a regular. After seeing his cock, her mind opened. The moisture began to build in her panties again. She took a deep breath and continued home, sorting out the events of the past hour.

He thought that he had heard a sound outside his window. He quickly closed the picture file and cleaned himself as he reached for the light. He scanned all the areas in and around his home but found nothing. Maybe the guilt had caught up with him. His mind raced and sleep would not come for quite some time.

After extensive deliberation, he decided to return to the coffee shop the next evening. When the line thinned out and he reached the counter, the erection was almost immediate. She wore a low cut shirt, exposing more of her large breasts. She handed him his latte, a napkin, and a warm smile. He was motionless for a moment and then snapped back to reality. He gave her ten dollars for a five dollar cup of coffee and told her to keep the change. He was unable to make eye contact the whole time. She glanced down and saw the erection as he walked away. It was hard to miss.

He reached his table and spread out his usual paperwork fort. He looked up to see her taking her apron off and saying goodnight to her coworkers. His heart sank as she walked out the door but he did get a short glimpse of her perfectly round ass. He finished the coffee as he gathered up his paperwork. He picked up the napkin she gave to him and a folded piece of paper fell out. Slowly unfolding the paper, he looked over it. It was a financial statement from his company with a handwritten note at the bottom.

I saw you last night. I saw you.

He stopped breathing and his heart stopped as well. He had heard something outside and now he knew that it was her. What did this note mean? How much did she see? How pissed is she that I have been watching her? Although he was over six feet tall, he felt about an inch tall as he left the coffee shop.

He drove home with a huge lump of shame in his throat. He turned the car off and held his head low as he walked the sidewalk to his home. He put the key in the lock and began to turn it when a voice came from behind him.

"I saw you."

His fingers opened and the briefcase fell to the porch floor. He was almost paralyzed; the only motion was the rise and fall of his ribcage as he breathed. He heard the steps behind him and he felt her breasts press against his back. Her arms wrapped around his waist and unfastened his pants. His erection shot out like it was connected to a spring. She put both hands around his cock and pulled her body closer to his.

"Why didn't you just ask? I mean, how long have you wanted this?"

She gently squeezed his balls as she firmly stroked him. He put his hands out and braced himself against the front door.

"Oh, don't get too comfortable. Turn around."

She held on to the base of his shaft and turned him towards her. When they faced each other, his night vision had adjusted enough to make out her face in the moonlight. He thought that she looked more aroused than he was. She looked up at him and continued to stroke him slowly.

"Are you going to say anything?"

He figured there was no reason to hold back any longer.

"I've been sitting in that corner taking pictures of you for two months. I've never had great success with relationships so I didn't want to try for a while."

She got on her knees; her face was inches from the tip of his shaft. He lost his train of thought.

"Oh, keep talking. I'm listening."

He hesitated for a few moments and then continued.

"You're different. You're so much hotter than those stick figures you work with."

The head of his penis was in her mouth. Her warm saliva was flowing all around him.

"You're comfortable in your skin. You're so damn nice to everyone, even the retarded assholes."

He was trying to focus on the words so he wouldn't finish in her mouth.

"You know exactly who you are and you are the same person every day to everyone."

At this point, his cock was in her throat and her lips were at the base of his shaft. Her hands were firmly squeezing his ass. The realization of the situation set in and a switch turned on inside of him.

"I guess I can add dirty to the list of things that you are."

He grabbed two handfuls of her hair and began to throat fuck her. She moaned and squeezed his ass tighter. He felt himself getting close to climax so he pushed her head back. Streams of saliva fell into her cleavage as his cock came out of her mouth. She was breathing heavily and she spread the fluid between her breasts. She pulled her shirt and bra off in one motion, exposing two perfectly sculpted mounds of flesh. He grabbed one in each hand and shoved his cock between them. She unzipped her pants and put her fingers in the warm juices. He thought about anything to distract him from orgasm as he spoke.

"You are a filthy fucking cunt, aren't you?"

She spit on his cock. A cool breeze began to blow. He decided to take the show inside. He unlocked the door and walked inside, leaving her half exposed on the porch. When she walked inside, no lights had been turned on. The moonlight exposed enough of the surroundings but she still advanced slowly. Her heart raced, her mind tried in vain to grasp the situation. She had lost control but she had never been more aroused. Her hands outstretched, she found the walls and moved to the next room. She entered the doorway and inched forward. He saw her move past the door and grabbed her from behind. She let out a short scream and felt his cock press against her. He spun her around and threw her against the wall, not painfully forceful but enough to let her know that it was now his game. He quickly pulled her pants down and off her ankles. He went back for panties but had already removed them. On his knees, he put her left leg on his right shoulder and began to drink her sex juices. His tongue circled her clit while her hands pulled his head closer. He brought her to orgasm and began to tongue fuck her. His hands moved from her hips to her ass. This action only aroused him more. He squeezed both cheeks and licked her pussy as though his life depended on it. He ran a finger down the crack of her ass and a chill ran down her spine. She dug her nails in his back until she drew blood. She felt the warm fluid between her fingers and the sexual train of thought derailed.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry."

He put her leg on the ground, stood, and put all eight inches inside of her. She was tight and moaned as the full length entered deep inside her. He began slowly, his hands on her ass; he slid almost all the way out and pushed deeper and harder every time. He leaned down and their tongues met. She grabbed his head and their movement became synchronized. The stores of passion from within both of them emerged. After a while, his knees began to be weak. He picked her up and threw her down on his bed. She pushed him off, turned over, and got on her hands and knees.

"Get me from behind."

He rammed his cock back in her willing pussy. He slowly built up speed. The only sounds were his balls smacking her and her rising screams. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it as she reached orgasm once again. He spanked her and continued to drill her quickly. Her orgasm continued as he spanked and squeezed her ass. She raised her head.

"I want you to come too."

He pulled her closer, spread her cheeks, and became a human piston. She felt his dick throbbing. Between gasps for air, she said, "Come all over my ass." He pushed her down flat and began to come. The first stream went all the way up her back and into her hair. He covered her ass with the rest. She laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

They showered in silence, both exhausted. When they made eye contact, they smiled. As he washed his face, she began to wash his back. He held his face to the water and enjoyed the relaxing moment. She stopped; he turned around to reciprocate and got his first glimpse of her naked wet ass. He had thought that he was empty. His cock began to rise again. She felt the tip of it sliding up the curve of her ass.

"I need a break. Put that thing away."

They finished the shower without sex and went back to his bed for sleep.

He fell asleep almost instantly while she stared at the ceiling. Sure, the sex was by far the best she had ever had but what did she know about this guy? He was too scared to talk to her but he had the nerve to sit in a corner and take pictures. He should be punished for being a peeping tom.

He awoke a few hours later. Light had begun to pry open the darkness through cracks in his curtains. His arms and legs were bound to the respective bed posts. She was not in the room. The rope was from the basement. He began to wonder what else she had found. While going over the basement inventory in his head, he saw movement in his peripheral vision. She stood in the doorway wearing his nicest suit. On an average woman, this outfit would be greatly oversized. Her height and curves worked well with the fabric although the sleeves and pants legs were a little long. She took the tie off as skillfully as any stripper he had ever seen. Naked and fully exposed, he began to form an erection. She walked to him and put the tie around his neck. She fit it for function, not fashion. Breathing became a chore. She mounted his chest, knees under armpits, and slapped him while tightening the tie.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Unaware if an answer would bring increased pain, he stared at her in silence. She backhanded him. "Answer me!"

He dissected his current dilemma to find an appropriate answer. "I'm a lonely guy who's too chicken shit to take what he wants." Her eyes lit up and she slapped him again. He tasted blood from inside his cheek. His teeth had broken through with that last slap.

"I'll help you out. You're a fucking pervert." His erection had retreated. "Say it. Say I'm a fucking pervert."

"I'm a fucking pervert."

He swallowed the blood/saliva mixture in his mouth. He was uncertain but he thought that he felt increased warmth between her legs. She looked satisfied with his response and turned away from him.

"Yes, yes you are a fucking pervert. You love watching." She got off the bed, took a few steps and bent over. His cock began to throb and rise. She stood up straight, took her belt off, and whipped his stomach. A red line began to form on his skin in seconds and his cock fell. She lightly ran her fingers over the red mark and slowly down to his cock. Their eyes met and he began to understand. Yes, this was punishment for the pictures but he thought he would be ok. She grabbed his penis and began to stroke it gently. She leaned down and kissed the damage she had caused. While she continued to stimulate him, she brought the belt down on his chest hard. He suppressed a scream behind clenched teeth. His fingernails dug into his palms as he struggled in vain to free himself. She began to unbutton her shirt. After each button, a fresh strike from the belt. When her breasts were revealed, his chest appeared to have an awkward suntan. He had never been in so much pain while his cock was fully engorged with blood. He was enraged and aroused, his heart felt seconds from explosion. Sweat ran down his forehead. She stood at the side of the bed and squeezed her breasts and nipples. The more he fought, the more she toyed with him. She took her pants off and mounted his shaft. He had been punished enough.

Although she refrained from striking him with the belt, he felt as though he was still being punished. She was riding him, her ass up and down, and he could not touch her. Each time he got close to climax, she stopped. She repeated this torture more times than he could count. She left the room, got a drink, and watched TV, anything to pass the time until she thought he could go again without ejaculation. When she felt that he had learned his lesson, she rode him until he began to come and dismounted. She swallowed the length of his cock and the semen flowed down her throat. She sighed after she finished and lied down next to him with her head on his chest. He was still tied to the bed but began to feel tired.

He woke up; unaware of how much time had passed. He was untied and there was a note on his chest.

See you at the coffee shop tonight.

shyguy8
shyguy8
1 Followers