Coffee Shop Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you want some water? Are you feeling okay?”

“I slept great.” I really did. Just like my nap at my own apartment the afternoon before, I felt a little disoriented. Waking up in Vanessa’s house added to the sensation.

“Your cut doesn’t look so bad,” she said as she moved to her side of the bed. She placed her coffee on her nightstand and knelt next to me. Her sleep shirt rode up immodestly onto her thighs.

She leaned forward, and paused as she looked into my eyes. I looked into hers: clear, grey, happy. We kissed, then kissed again. She smiled, “Is it okay if I kiss you?”

I smiled and nodded. We kissed tenderly for minutes. She gently explored me, I sucked at her lips, she licked mine. I held her to me, caressing her back, as she rested her hand on my chest. She eventually lifted her knee over me, pressing her leg and thigh against me.

Our enduring kiss broke, and she smiled at me. “I’m ready,” she said. She pushed her leg over my hips and straddled me. Leaning down, she said: “I want to make love to you.” I smiled.

She pressed her chest to mine, her breasts crushed against me through her flannel shirt. She whispered to me: “I don’t do this. I mean, I’m not a slut. I really want to go out with you, I really want you to be my boyfriend. And with everything that happened, I guess I decided to just throw myself at you.” She told me that she thought we’d get along well.

“I don’t just fuck guys, you know? I want this to be—I want to kind of reward you for yesterday. In a sexy way. I like sex. But I’m not a whore, and—” she stopped again.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me. “I understand what you mean. It’s okay. I’m incredibly attracted to you, too.” She sighed in relief, and turned her lips towards my neck.

“It’s okay,” I told her.

“I want to give myself to you. I want to be your reward, it would make me feel so sexy,” she said. Her voice was just a hot whisper at the side of my neck, nearly in my ear. “Would you take me? Just have your way with me? Your prize?”

“Yeah, I’d really like that,” I told her.

“Okay,” she whispered. She sat up, straddling me, and removed her shirt. She leaned forward just a bit. “Do you like them?”
Her chest was absolutely perfect, with full breasts that curved and sloped, and thick nipples that were thick and inviting. Her shoulders framed her chest beautifully, leading to the long lines of her neck. Her dark blonde locks of hair, nearly brunette here and there, cascaded just over her shoulders.

“They’re perfect,” I told her. She leaned forward and grasped my hands, pulling them towards her chest. I pressed and cupped her breasts, and she leaned into my touch. I kneaded her gently, her flesh so soft and supple, her nipples hard against my palms. Her eyes closed, and she began to rock and gyrate her groin against the small of my stomach.

Vanessa gripped my wrists and leaned into me more earnestly. I used my thumbs to gently pinch her nipples against my knuckles. “Oh, yes, that’s nice.” She ground a little more into me, moaning just a bit then resting her weight on my hips.

“Okay, it’s your turn,” she said. She lifted her leg off me and began tugging at my boxers. I arched my back and she pulled them free, gently lifting the waistband over my swollen cock.

I chuckled as I noticed that her gaze was resting on my groin. “Do you like it?” I never had a complaint from any partner, but only a few compliments. I am circumcised, and just more than seven inches long, though not very thick. I guess, anyway—I suppose the main reason men don’t feel confident of their penis size and shape is that they just don’t know what everyone else is like, or what women really expect.

“It’s wonderful,” she said, not looking away. As she did for me, I placed her hand gently on my cock. She began to caress it, lifting it and stroking it. I parted my legs and twisted towards her as she knelt at my side. Her hands were so very soft, and her touch so delicate, I throbbed at every motion she made.

“Oh, you’re getting a little wet,” she said. A few drops of pre-come had oozed from me. I raised my head to look just in time to see her shift back on the bed and lean forward. She guided my head to her lips, and lapped at the fluid at my head. I moaned softly as she swirled her tongue over my head, then sucked me gently into her mouth.

Her soft lips engulfed me, slipping into her. She warmly accepted my cock, suckling it, swirling around it, holding me to her with her hand. Vanessa throated me, then rose off my cock, then sucked me. She swirled her tongue around the head of my dick again, and then took me into her mouth. Again and again, she smoothly worked her lips and tongue over me and I began to build.

She held my cock as she let it out of her mouth. She turned to me, and whispered that she wanted me to come in her mouth, that she wanted to swallow all of it. She began pumping my cock, slick with her saliva. “Okay?” she asked.

“Keep going,” I moaned.

She put me back into her mouth, and began swirling and sucking on my head. She pumped more and more, and I finally swelled and erupted. Just as I did, she stopped stroking me and engulfed me fully with her mouth. I came, releasing burst after burst of come into her mouth.

As I subsided, she released me but lapped at me gently. She then lay next to me, in my arms, and cuddled with me. She cupped my balls as she lay with me.

“Was that okay?”

I was still breathing hard. “Yes, that was wonderful.”

“I like you,” she said again. “I don’t really mean to sound needy, but I really want to have something with you. I keep stammering through this, but I dearly need you to understand.”

I squeezed her. “I think I do. I won’t hurt you; let’s try it. I’ll be your boyfriend, and we’ll try it.”

She smiled. “Okay. Because, obviously, I like you physically.”

“You’re a knockout,” I told her.

She giggled. “I’m glad you think so.”

“And what happened yesterday was kind of exciting,” I said.

“It was!” she smiled. What I said obviously related to exactly what she was thinking, and she was clearly pleased at that.

After a bit, she said: “Are we, uh, still taking turns? Because I really want you to take me.”

“Yeah. But does that make it your turn, or mine?” I didn’t need her answer, and I twisted towards her. We kissed quickly and she let go of my sack. I rolled over her as she lay on her back. I nuzzled her neck, nipping at it gently, before trailing my tongue down to her breasts.

Her body truly was fantastic. I nuzzled one breast, cupping the other. I pointed my tongue into her nipple and pressed deeply, swirling around her nipple. I suckled her breast greedily while kneading the other. Her nipples were stiff and rubbery, thick and playful. I rubbed my face against her belly, then through the thick lace of her panties and against her mound. She gently lifted her hips towards me.

I pulled down on her panties, moving back on the bed. She lifted her legs to help me removed them. I held them up. “These are classy.”

Vanessa giggled her legs still in the air. I grabbed her ankles and put them over my shoulders, caressing her legs. Despite her intensely satisfying blow job, I was again already rock hard. Her legs were soft and smooth, her skin delicate but so firm.

Holding her legs in the air, I knelt down towards her pussy. It pouted from the bottom of her thighs, shaven around the edges and trimmed neatly over her mound. I spread her legs a little, grasping her thighs. Her hands caressed mine, then I felt them move towards her knees where she held her legs up for me, spreading them to expose her beautiful genitals.

~~~

I lapped at her gently, exposing her inner lips. She hitched and wiggled. “Oh, god,” she whispered. Her labia were thick and long, and pouting. I lapped more and more, and they became puffy, seeping her moisture. I let go of her thighs, working my forearms over her hips and around her belly to gently pull her skin from above, stretching her lips and revealing her clitoris.

Her tiny nub was exposed, and I breathed on it. Vanessa writhed some more, groaning. I began licking it, with my tongue flat, gentle and slow. She cooed, and I started working her in earnest. I love to eat pussy. I watched for her reactions, prolonging my strokes, softening, hardening, teasing. She seemed to near orgasm quickly, so I brought one arm back under my chest and penetrated her with my finger.

Her slippery cunt eagerly accepted my finger, and I curled it towards the front of her body hoping to rub her g-spot. I could see the tension in her body subside as her focus move from her clitoris to her vagina, but her breathing didn’t slow at all. With my other hand, I pressed her belly and she pushed against it, grunting. I trailed my fingers down towards the top of her mound, rubbing her mons from side to side as I continued to finger-fuck her pussy.

Vanessa’s flat stomach rose and fell as I worked, soft and shapely between the points of her hips. No matter how thin a girl is, it seems she has just a bit of fat at her mons venus. And no girl I’ve ever been with has known to manipulate with her mound like this during foreplay. Vanessa moaned and began rocking with each of my motions.

I didn’t stop with either hand, and quickly attacked her clit with my tongue. She screamed, “Jesus!”, and began panting. I went for it, the teasing was over. I began to suck her clit, holding it in my mouth and rapidly batting my tongue back and forth over it.

Vanessa was going to come. “Ungh,” she grunted. And again, louder. And again, and again, louder each time. She finally let loose, groaning. Her fists hit the bed sheets and she grabbed them pulling back up as she pressed. Her legs fell over my shoulders.

I cuddled with her, holding her. Her eyes never opened and her breathing was slowing. “God that was fantastic,” she said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I told her. I really was; I love making women come. “I’m going to fuck you.”

“Yeah,” she said.

I knelt over her, my knees between her thighs. I grasped her hand and led it to my dick, almost completely recovered and stiff again.

She began masturbating herself with my cock. She slid my head up and down her slit, finally pulling back her lips with one hand and swirling my head against her clit with the other. She played with me like this for a few minutes before inviting me inside her.

I pushed her legs over my shoulders again and mounted her. Her pussy was soft and wet and warm and the sensation spread from my loins all over myself as I pressed into her. Her breathing quickened, and I asked her if she was ready. She nodded.

With her consent, I began thrusting gently. She met each movement, rocking her hips, her lithe body under me, her impossibly tiny pussy accepting each advance of my cock. I was amazed at how tight she felt around me, how I felt like I could distinctly sense the narrow clasp of her body around the base of my shaft and the welcoming warmth of her tunnel at the head of my dick.

Vanessa’s eyes were half-shut. She cooed as I pressed into her, breathing rapidly. I pumped her steadily, pushing into her and puling back, then thrusting again.

“Yeah,” she said. With just that little encouragement, I quickened my pace. I put my hands at either side of her chest, holding my weight up. I squeezed my forearms towards her body, holding her. Leaning forward, I lifted and dropped my hips, fucking my new girlfriend.

“Unh,” she said, again with each stroke. I moved my feet apart and opened my thighs, forcing hers just a little more apart and exposing my balls. They rocked as I pistoned my rod into her warm folds. She felt so wonderful, deep and soft.

Fucking her harder, I made her tits rock and the bed shake. She held herself open to me, no longer rocking with me and instead just holding herself under me to succumb to my unrelenting penetration.

I looked down between us and watched myself disappear inside her. Then, I looked up again and made eye contact with her. She touched my chest, rubbing my nipples. It felt wonderful, her tiny hands on my chest and my dick buried inside her.

My climax was approaching slowly, so I kept my pace. I must have fucked her for fifteen minutes, just pistoning in and out of her. Her mews and cries encouraged my work, and I pummeled her.

And then I came. Vanessa seemed to sense it before I did.

“Go, yeah, come on,” she said. And I did; I pushed into her, letting go of a wave of spunk. Then I pumped, and spurted again, then I started fucking her right through my orgasm. I didn’t even realize that I was groaning.

“Yeaaah, baby. Yeah,” she said.

I withdrew, and fell next to her.

“Are you done?”

I chuckled. “I like doing that. You really make me excited.”

“I want some more,” she said. She gently cupped my balls, rousing me immediately. My waning erection became rigid almost immediately. She caressed my shaft, slick with her juices.

“I’ll give you some more,” I told her. “Get up. Lean over the bed.”

“Yeah, you want to do me from behind?” she asked.

“I’m going to fuck you hard,” I told her. I didn’t hold much back just now, but I knew I could fuck her for all I was worth if I entered her from behind.

As Vanessa leaned over the bed, I thought how she was behaving. She acted a bit forward yesterday, and now was kind of slutty. But there was some quality I found about her that made me think she was also demure, that the show she was putting on was for me only.

“Yeah, do it. I want my big handsome hero to take his reward,” she said. With that, she leaned lifted her knees and twisted her body away from me, rising up to plant her feet on the floor. When she stood, she immediately turned to face me again and leaned forward over the bed. “Come on, big boy. I’m really ready for you,” she said.

I slid off the sheets on my side and walked around the foot of the bed. She looked me in the eye, then stared at my stiff dick as I walked. She kept her gaze locked on me until I was behind her, and she was looking over her shoulder at me . I watched her eyes, her face. Her hair beautifully framed her cheeks, and her neck and shoulders were soft and smooth. She adjusted her glance to look at my face, and reached back between her legs, under herself, to grasp my shaft and guide me between her wet, nether lips.

Feeling her dampness, I leaned forward slightly and pressed myself into her body. Vanessa emitted a sharp gasp and I could tell that she was holding her breath. When I looked down, I could see the globes of her ass resting against the valleys of my crotch. My dick was buried in her pussy so sweetly I thought we were made to fit each other.

She was half twisted, rolled over on her right shoulder and looking towards me. Grasping her hips, I pushed backward and then lunged forward. Slowly backward, hard forward, pushing my rod into her body with enough force that my loins slapped into her ass. Her butt jiggled, as did her breast. She rocked gently on the bed. I picked up my pace, thrusting into her more often, but focusing on sliding the entire length of my cock from her before lunging back in with all the force I could muster.

“Oh, God, that feels so good,” she breathed. I didn’t stop, and she inhaled sharply then cried: “Make me come again! I want my sex hero to make me come!”

My view was exquisite, and this view is exactly why I love fucking Vanessa doggie style to this day. I rocked back and forth, spreading my legs slightly for balance. With each wave of thrusting impact my momentum gave her, she rocked on the bed but was otherwise motionless. She cupped her breast with her left hand, and as my balls swayed under me while I pushed myself to her, I thought I felt her fingers pressing her body. The cleft of her as was before me, spread gently by her immodest position over the bed, revealing a hint of her asshole and the soft folds of her labia majora. My cock glistened with her juices when I removed it, coating my lumps and veins with her body’s sweet lubricant. The girth of my manhood parted her lips and I watched her purse and pucker as I withdrew and entered her again and again.

As I felt the tension in my body build, I lost focus on my pattern. No longer slowly withdrawing, I pushed and pulled with equal pace. I slipped effortlessly in and out of her body, and her breathing indicated that she was making progress towards her orgasm, too. She used two or three fingers of her left hand to press against her nipple before tugging it gently. She closed her eyes and began rocking gently on the bed.

“Yeah, yeah,” she said, her voice carrying a slightly whiny quality to it. “Unnh,” she said.

I decided I would be her hero, that I would plunge into her with all my might. With my feet still spread slightly, I grabbed her hips roughly. I picked her bottom up off the edge of the bed, straightened my back and drew my feet together under me. Vanessa was caught off guard, and grabbed the sheets in her fists as I leaned forward and fucked her for all I was worth. The small of my belly was slapping into her ass, my hips bucking hers as I pounded her for everything I was worth. Within five or six aggressive strokes, she rode her body over the edge and began a climax that lasted about ten strokes more.

She groaned and cried, moaning and yelling my name, then made guttural nonsense noises. I just kept fucking her, plowing for all I was worth until she pushed back, wiggling free of my grasp. My dick popped out of her and felt cold, coated with her lubricant and released from her warmth into the ambient air.

Fluidly, she flipped over and pressed her pussy at my scrotum. She began to stroke me, grasping my dick and jacking me off. It didn’t take long before I winced in anticipation of my orgasm, fighting it back as best I could. It grasped me, compressing my balls, my cock, my belly.

“Yeah, yeah, do it stud boy, pour it on me,” she begged.

And I did. Spurt after spurt of my hot semen shot forth from me, dribbling over her fist as she masturbated me to my orgasm. “Yeah, yeah,” she repeated with each pump. I shot onto her belly, up onto her chest and a couple of strong bursts went over her shoulders and into her hair.

Vanessa pulled me down to her, and I hopped on the bed so we held one another. My member was still tumescent, but pulsing and fading slowly. She again cupped my genitals gently with one hand while holding onto my shoulders gently with the other. She looked into my eyes and begged me to be he hero every night from now on, again and again.

12