Coffee Shop Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Lord, yes please," Casey laughed as she got up to make some much-needed refreshment. They had their coffee together and when they finished, they felt something click between them. Without even saying a word, they were in tune. Casey picked K.C. up and carried her to her small shower. It was small and cramped, but they had one final, wild fuck under the warm spray.

K.C. related all of this to Miranda the very next day. Miranda was lucky that the café wasn't busy, because K.C. didn't leave out much detail. Miranda thrilled to every last, lewd detail.

"There's one last thing that Casey mentioned this morning," K.C. told her friend. "I asked him why he'd never asked you out, you're as cute as I am. He told me that he specifically came in to the café to see you and he flirted with you every time, you didn't seem at all interested."

Miranda was glad that she had put down her cup of coffee or her mug would have gone crashing to the floor.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12