Coffee Shop Lovers

Story Info
Lovers meet in a coffee shop and have hot sex.
1.5k words
3.6
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her, pulling her against his broad chest, molding her curves to his larger frame. Tara wrapped her arms around Mikes neck bringing his lips down upon hers for a fierce kiss. Mike slid his tongue forcefully between her lips, craving her salty sweetness. She moaned against his lips as she felt his fingers drift from her waist to her breast to knead it softly through her blouse. He circled his thumb over her taunt nipple before swinging her luscious soft body into his arms. As he walked towards his bedroom Tara kissed and teased his neck with her tongue. God how he loved her. She was so beautiful and kind and sexy

Mike could clearly remember the first time he saw Tara. He had been at the local coffee shop down the street, sitting alone at a table in front of a large window. He sat there brooding and watching people move about when he heard the bells jingle signaling some one's entrance. A girl walked in and he felt his breath leave his lungs for a moment. She couldn't have been taller than 5'5. A cloud of white blond hair surrounded her face stylishly as it curled with gentle waves halfway down her back. She wore a faded jean miniskirt that went to mid thigh and showed off a pair of long golden legs that seemed to be made especially for wrapping around her lover. Her T-shirt was a dark turquoise that brought out her beautiful blue eyes and dipped own into a low v cut that showed off her cleavage.

She walked to the counter and began talking to the girl behind the register. They laughed after a moment and the sound was husky and sexy and Mike couldn't seem to keep his eyes from devouring her. The girl behind the register looked his way and laughed turning back to the beauty. She must have commented on how he had been staring cause the beauty was suddenly looking his way. She blushed and smiled tentatively before turning back to her her friend, briefly saying something in return. Beauty left the counter with a coffee cup and walked over to the table in front of his and sat down facing his way. She glanced up a few times at him still smiling a little before grabbing her bag and bringing out a book.

Mike ran his hand through his tousled black hair before getting up and grabbing his coffee cup. He walked over to her seat and stared down at her. She looked up a little startled at his boldness and met his deep blue gaze.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Uh, sure. Have a seat." She said pointing to the chair across from her. The blush was back in her cheeks and Mike thought that it made her even more striking. Up this close he could see she had lush lips made for kissing. He found that he was ready to snatch her into his lap and see just how wonderful those lips would feel underneath his. "I'm Mike." he said sitting down in the chair.

"I'm Tara."

They had talked that afternoon and she had accepted his invitation to dinner. It had been almost a year since then. She would be starting college soon and he would be in his third year at college. It seemed that time had passed so quickly.

They had made it to the bedroom and he laid her on the bed, his eyes feasting on her loveliness. Cheeks flushed crimson from intense passion, her eyes glazed over with wild desire. Her lips were now swollen from his rough kisses. She gazed into his eyes with desperation. Her breaths were coming in short ragged gasps. He could feel his body swimming in an ocean of pleasure at knowing what was to come. He stripped her shirt and bra off before he took her hands and tied them with a silk scarf to the bed railing leaving her completely vulnerable to his every desire. Her arms stretched above her helpless. Quickly he shed his shirt before gently laying atop her and sweeping down to give her another passionate kiss.

"Mike, please. I need you inside me." She begged him.

He smiled a predators smile and with infinite slowness he licked and kissed her belly button advancing higher. Tara gasped as he quickly took her nipple into his mouth sucking hungrily and nipping gently with his teeth soothing it with his tongue. She could feel his hand right through her jeans like fire as it slid up her thigh to rub her sex eagerly even though it was separated by the barrier that lay between them. She moaned throatily and moved her hips to satisfy the clawing hunger. Mike moved to her other breast licking his tongue quickly across the swollen bud and gave it a small bite before diving his tongue into the moist cavern of her mouth once more. His hands went to her hips so he could grind his swollen manhood into her aching center. She moaned pleadingly into his mouth. Still loving each other with mouths alone he worked his pants down to his knees before he kicked them off the remaining way. Tara twisted her hips grinding her sex into his. He groaned in pleasure while his own hands now worked to remove her pants. Suddenly her jeans and panties were gone and Mike slid down and spread her legs.

Mike looked up at Tara and noticed how sexy she looked with red cheeks and frantic eyes begging for more as she pulled at the bonds tying her hands to the bed. He licked his lips eyeing her slick womanhood, he needed to taste the sweet and addicting honey. He stabbed his tongue into her and flicked rapidly around trying to lick it all up at once. Tara screamed ,her lower body coming off the bed but Mike quickly placed his arms over her thighs holding her captive until he ate the last drop of her essence.

She cried out at the pleasure of it as she gripped the beds cool bars desperately with tight fists and tried to buck her hips unsuccessfully. Mike began to suck and lick making her wither even more as he held her thighs hostage, pressing down harder on them to get in slow eager licks. One finger slid into her while his thumb flicked her clitoris lovingly and pressed to make her scream. His fingers slid deeply into her to bring more sweet honey to the surface.

"Your so hot and tight sweetheart. I love the way you clit clenches my fingers trying to keep me inside." She could only moan as she felt another rush of answering liquid.

In. Out .In. Out. The motion of his fingers driving her so close to that final plunge into ecstasy. He resumed licking at her while he drove his fingers deeper. Tara ground her hips into his face trying to press his face closer while he ate at her center. She could feel heat gathering and as he stabbed his tongue deep one last time she felt herself explode screaming. Yet he continued with more slow licks slicing deeply into her folds as she withered.

Tara panted slightly as he climbed on top of her with a satisfied smile. He bent to give her a kiss making her taste herself while wrapping her legs around his waist. He entered her in a quick thrust that reached her core. She whimpered in ecstasy as he let out a loud grunt of pleasure.

"Oh god. You re so tight and slick." Mike said as he began slowly thrusting into her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, baby."

"You feel so good. Mike harder. Mike!" The last was screamed as he began pounding into her hard and fast. Fucking her a little harder. Stabbing into her moist heat over and over. Feeling her sheath squeezing him in a attempt to lodge him father inside. He mercilessly thrust deeper into her again and again as he bent down to take her mouth with a savage rapture. She screamed another orgasm into his mouth and Mike kept going with relentlessness, striking over the sensitive spot another time and once more after that. He gripped her legs from underneath throwing them over his shoulders so he could ram even harder and deeper into her clit. Tara began to whimper at the over whelming pleasure as Mike groaned and plunged into her once, twice, three times. Tara s orgasm swept over her like fire making her cry out from the double dose. Her cry sent Mike over as he thrust one last time groaning as he spilled himself into her.

They lay together slick with sweat clinging to each other as the paroxysm of aftershocks began to lessen. Finally, after minutes that seemed like hours Mike had enough energy to roll over and slide out of her. She gasped at the feel of him sliding out over the hypersensitive nerves. He untied her before he swept his arms around her making her snuggle into the crook over his arm and lay a warm cheek on his chest while her hair spilled out in a halo on it. Mike sighed.

"I love you with all my heart Tara." He whispered into her ear.

"And I love you with all of mine Mike." She whispered back.