Coffee Shop Rendezvous

Story Info
A steamy encounter in a coffee shop.
1.8k words
4.29
25.9k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only stood about maybe 5'9", but the second that Courtney saw him from across the room, she knew that she wanted him. He was sexy, with a shaved bald head, golden brown tanned skin, green eyes and goatee. Courtney couldn't help but ogle his muscular frame even through his matching grey nylon sweat suit with black trim and white piping down the sides of the sleeves and pants legs. He wore his lined nylon jacket unzipped to reveal an over-sized white t-shirt and Courtney wondered what it would be like to run her hands underneath his clothing and over his hard body. The thought suddenly gave Courtney a little tingle between her legs.

Courtney was hooked and she just couldn't stop staring. Involuntarily, she was even licking her lips, locked in a deep trance as she stayed steadfastly fixated on the handsome stranger. She hardly recognized her own name as the barista repeated it now for the third time. "Courtney? Grande chai tea latte with non-fat milk?"

Finally realizing that someone was speaking to her, Courtney snapped herself out of her daze long enough to go and claim her hot tea drink. She then sat in a nearby corner seat and resumed watching the man still standing by the counter. He was reading a newspaper while awaiting his beverage near the drink pick-up station. Nearly burning her mouth to a crisp and simultaneously choking on her super hot beverage when she tried to take a huge gulp, Courtney attempted now to blow on the liquid swirling around her mouth. She wasn't trying to scald her mouth or throat any worse before she swallowed any more of the sweet fluid.

Unfortunately, this endeavor only resulted in part of her drink spilling from her lips and landing on the front of her cream colored sweater. The stain landed on her ample bosom, splashing in an irregular pattern on top of one of her 38D breasts. Courtney cussed at herself silently for her inattention and resultant mishap.

It was when she looked up from this embarrassing debacle that she noticed the sexy stranger was now sipping out of a white paper cup and was looking right at her. He smiled at her with a bit of a smirk, looking somewhat amused. Feeling utterly embarrassed, Courtney looked away then, quickly stood up and made her way to the coffee shop's only restroom. It was a relatively large single room that had a sign on the front of the door indicating that it was for use by both sexes. In her haste to escape the almost mocking eyes of the amazing stranger, Courtney immediately began to furiously wipe at the stain on her sweater with a dampened paper towel.

As she worked on the stain, she heard the restroom door creaking open. Realizing she'd left the door unlocked, Courtney spun around on her heels until she was standing nearly face-to-face with the hot green-eyed man. He fully entered the restroom before turning to close and lock the door behind him. Courtney, now looking very much like the proverbial deer caught in headlights, stood frozen staring at the man. Her mind was continuously drawing a blank as she tried to think of some appropriate course of action to take. The man simply smiled at her.

"Excuse me, I apologize for my intrusion. I didn't see you enter this private room," the incredible stranger said with a coy smile. Courtney was so amazed at the actions this sexy man had taken that she barely realized he hadn't made a mistake at all. In fact, he'd been watching her the whole time and found himself equally attracted to her.

"Wait, I know this is not lady-like, but..." Courtney stammered.

"Shhh," responded the man pressing a finger sensuously upon her full, pouty lips. "It's ok. I know what you want, because it's the same thing I want." He stared at her deep into her big brown eyes, taking a brief pause before adding "you know, a woman like you is hard to find." Sexily, he wrapped his arms around Courtney then and pulled her close to him. Finding that Courtney was still silent now, he continued by saying "if I'm moving too fast for you, please let me know." He paused again, giving her time to answer, still with an amused smile playing across his lips. When she didn't respond verbally, but instead unconsciously licked her lips, he continued by saying "you're very attractive and I think you find me attractive too. So why should we waste any more time talking?"

Before her mind could fully register what was happening, the man bent his head towards her and gave Courtney a quick kiss on the lips. He pulled back from her briefly to survey her facial expression and see if he should proceed. That simple kiss had sent electric shockwaves followed by an amazing tingling sensation throughout Courtney's entire body. She was almost completely at this super sexy man's mercy; at the crossroads of doing what her head was screaming at her that she should do and letting her hormones take control and get the best of her.

"Wait," Courtney croaked out weakly as the man pulled her even closer, leaning into her to kiss her again.

He stopped almost as his lips were about to touch hers. "Yes?" he murmured so close to her face that Courtney could feel his breath on her lips. She found that she couldn't speak, however, and simply closed her eyes, giving into the lust that was now washing over her body. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked smoothly, in a quiet, husky and seductive voice. Not able to speak, she shook her head no and just as quickly he resumed and ravished her lips in a scorching hot kiss.

Seeing that she was offering no resistance now, he slid one of his hands underneath her sweater and started to fondle her breasts over her bra. Feeling her nipples hardening under his touch through the thin fabric of her undergarment, he reached under the bra cups to touch her skin directly. She sighed into his mouth and let out a soft moan as he gently twisted each of her nipples between his index finger and thumb. He removed his hand from her breasts and pushed her slowly backwards until her back was touching one of the restroom's walls. All the while, he kept kissing her. The whole situation was so thrilling, it excited both of them and turned them on even more.

The man was running his hand along the length of each of her thighs on the outside of her skirt before working his hand underneath her clothing to gently caress each of her bare inner thighs. The touch made Courtney shiver involuntarily from her high state of arousal. He kept kissing and fondling Courtney until she was so hot and bothered that she felt like she would melt from all the stimulation. He pulled away from her now to pull his own pants and boxers down just enough to expose his erection and hike her skirt up to her waist. He pulled her panties to one side and pushed his body lightly against hers before pulling her legs to wrap them around his waist.

He rubbed the head of his dick over her clit, making Courtney shudder. Then he began thrusting slowly into her pussy, penetrating her halfway with the first thrust. He licked and sucked on her neck as he held her in place against the wall and worked his rock hard dick in and out of her dripping wet tunnel. She moaned loudly with appreciation and relief as he picked up his pace, thrusting her more forcefully with each stroke.

Each time he pumped into her, the touch was incendiary and Courtney held onto his neck with one hand, while running her other hand all over his body. They kissed, moaned and panted until Courtney erupted into one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had in her life. Yet the man didn't stop. He picked up his pace even more, pushing her over the edge again and again in very short succession. As she was coming down from the wave of her third orgasm, he banged into her as hard as he could for a few strokes before spewing his cum all into her eagerly awaiting pussy.

He held her in place on the wall, not moving other than panting heavily. They were actually both breathing hard and basking in the afterglow. After about a minute, he pulled his dick out of her and she felt the warm, gushy combined sex fluids spilling forth from her and trickling down her thighs. She held her skirt out of the way as the man washed himself with soap and water at the sink. She looked at his reflection in the mirror in front of them in disbelief about what had just happened. He patted himself dry with a paper towel and pulled his pants and underwear back up. He faced her and stood there smiling at her with that smirk look again and Courtney felt herself flushing, even though she couldn't look away. The lust was still burning in both of their eyes. Then he walked towards the door.

As he was at the door about to exit the coffee shop restroom, he turned and looked at her again before saying "by the way, my name's Terry. Maybe I'll see you around sometime." He winked and was gone.

Shakily, Courtney gathered herself mentally and then went to urinate and clean herself. Next, she picked up all of her personal belongings. With shaking hands, she stuffed her damp panties into her purse, straightened out her black skirt and left the restroom. Her knees were shaking badly as her face flushed with passion and the recent memories of what had transpired in the back of the coffee shop. She stole glances at the other customers as she made her way to the shop's exit, wondering if they knew what had happened. No one seemed to be particularly interested, concerned or looking at her with any odd expressions or knowing looks, so she exited the shop quickly and made her way to her car.

Once she was back in the driver's side of her vehicle, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the headrest. "That was amazing. I don't think I've ever done anything so exhilarating in my whole life," she said as she turned to look at her husband in the passenger's seat. "We should definitely do that again sometime."

"Oh yeah? Well, I know the perfect spot."

"Where Terry?"

"Next time we can do it at that lingerie store in the mall -- in the dressing room," he said, giving her a naughty little smile. Courtney leaned over and kissed her man, smiling widely at him with a knowing glance of her own as she sat back into the driver's seat again still regaining her composure.