Coffee Shop Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went a few steps away and stopped, still facing her back to me. She stood there for about 20 seconds looking around before spreading her feet further apart, then slowly bending over. My eyes bugged wide open as the back of her skirt slid slowly up her fantastic legs. She stopped once she could pick up the napkin from the floor, but it was also far enough so that her naked pussy was looking directly at me.

Karen stayed bent over for about 10 seconds to give me a really good look, and just before she stood up straight, I noticed something odd with her pussy.

She turned and came back to stand next to me.

"So have you seen anything you like yet Mark?"

"You really don't need me to answer that do you?"

"Well maybe that means you haven't seen enough yet."

Karen backed up a few steps and stopped when her legs hit the chair. After looking around again, she sat down slowly and carefully, reaching behind her to flair out the back of her skirt. Sitting down bare-assed on the chair with only a few inches of skirt to cover herself, she pushed her knees together tightly and stared intently at me.

"OK, I must admit that I was mean to you, but only because it turned me on so much. But this has gone on long enough. I can't think straight anymore! The more embarrassed you got, the hotter it got me. One last thing now. I need you to leave with a huge wet spot on your pants. I saw how hard your cock is, hiding behind those thin pants. I saw how fast it got hard. I see the look on your face. I know what you want is the same thing I want. We both want you to cum for me. It's got to happen now."

Shocked silent, all I could do was watch mutely as she unbuttoned three more buttons on her shirt and pulled it down far enough to pull out both breasts. She pinched her nipples, tweaking them as her head rolled back and she moaned in pleasure.

Moaning softly, she pulled her head back down and our eyes met.

"Cum for me Mark, you dirty pervert. You nasty old man stealing a view of an innocent college girl's body."

Now I was breathing hard too, watching this erotic display in front of me. This beautiful girl saying how much I was turning her on was having the same effect on me – and the nudity sure helped too.

"Show me more Karen!" I urged quietly, "play with your bare pussy that you're rubbing on the chair."

Her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip as her legs spread and she slowly pulled up the short skirt. A puddle of her moisture was forming on the chair, and I caught the sweet smell of her sex as one finger parted her lips. Leaning back into the chair, I could see what had caught my eye before, and answered the question I had asked. The saucer under the coffee cup was there to catch the spills. She couldn't walk very smoothly with a dildo buried inside of her pussy. She let out a quiet gasp as she got her fingers on the toy and stroked it in and out slowly.

This only lasted a minute before she buried it deep inside of her again and sat up. With another look around, she smiled slyly as she leaned towards me.

"It's only 10:30, and no one usually comes in right now. Plus I put the 'away' sign on the door. There is no one else in here but us, but you had better hurry up and mess your pants big boy. When you cum it will make me cum."

Karen slid off the chair onto her knees and quickly covered the short distance separating us. She dipped a hand under her skirt as she moved her body in pleasure. She kept her eyes on the pulsing bulge in my pants, staring almost hungrily.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you like this enough? Maybe you need some more encouragement?"

Starting to say something, it was lost to me as she grabbed my cock through my pants. It felt like her touch was electric. I put my laptop on the floor next to me, the combined heat from it and my cock was too much to bear right now.

Mouthing "More?" at me, she grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me forward, placing my hand on her breast closest to me. Squeezing my hand and her boob, she whispered "Leave it there!"

Taking my other hand, she pulled it under her skirt and put it on the dildo. She lifted one leg, spreading it wide, putting her foot on the other side of mine. With the extra room, I fucked her steaming hot pussy that was barely in sight. The wet noises it made was intoxicating. Her hips were thrusting into my hand as she mewed in pleasure.

She grabbed my cock through my pants, rubbing and squeezing as much as she could while my other hand was busy with her firm breasts. She squealed as I rubbed her nub of a clit with my thumb, and my other hand tweaked her nipples.

After only about two minutes of this stimulation overload, my legs started to shake and cramp up. I let go of Karen and leaned back as my whole body locked up and I could only feel my cock as it started to explode. One jet of cum after another shot into my boxers, soaking them and my pants, my balls draining themselves into my clothes.

With her hand covering my cock, she squeezed me as I stained the front of my pants, working to get it all drained out. Karen breathed deeper and faster, and through one half-open eye, I could see her other hand blurred with speed as she fucked herself with the dildo.

Through her tightly clenched teeth, she moaned loudly "Ohhhh FUCK! I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm uhhh uhhhh uhhhh oh fuck, OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Karen's arm stopped moving and I saw the rubber dick fall to the floor as she also fell forward across my leg. Her eyes stayed closed as her body shook in aftershocks.

A few moments later, she leaned back upright with a deep sigh of relief.

"Damn that was good Mark, you should come here more often. But now you need to get out of here, I need to re-open the shop."

She stood up on unsteady legs and walked to the restroom. All I could do was try to catch my breath and try to realize what the hell had just happened here. She came out a minute later looking totally normal and presentable. She only smelled like soap now as she moved around me cleaning up the small mess she had made.

My head was still foggy from all this, I put my stuff away in a daze. Tossing back the last of my coffee, I got up and walked slowly to the register. Karen was right behind me and pushed past me to get behind the counter. "Out of the way pervert, I'm trying to work here!"

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Karen's comment could not bother me at this point. My brain was on overdrive at the moment, and there was no one to be embarrassed in front of. As she moved my credit card to the scanner, I took it from her hands.

"No way you're running this card now Karen, I can't have you know who I am. I'll just give you cash and let you figure out the details."

Stuffing the credit card in my wallet, I pulled out a $20 bill and tossed it on the counter, then walked to the door. With a turn at the last second, I walked to the condiment counter and poured a generous amount of creamer down my pants, hoping that would hide the embarrassing truth of what was really there.

Quickly getting back to my van, I raced home. Inside long enough for only a quick clean-up and a change of clothes, I was back on the road. I may have just cum, but there was no way that I was satisfied. As cryptically as possible, I called my wife and told her we have to meet NOW for a lunchtime quickie.

But that's another story......

12