Coffee with a Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a gasp as my tongue searched around the side of her neck. She grabbed the banister to stop her knees from buckling. My fingers searched around for over a minute before I pulled her by the arm a slapped her ass firmly.

"Upstairs now!" I commanded.

She started dashing up the stairs, but tripped just before the end and her ass pushed into my crotch. I couldn't take it as I rapidly unfastened my belt and pulled my pants down to my knees. I lifted the dress over her back and slid my engorged cock up and down her crack through the fabric. A spot of precum left a patch in my boxers. She gyrated her hips and pushed backwards. I slapped her hard on the ass and took a big handful leaving a red mark as she bucked slightly. She was that turned on a small line of precum dripped from her pussy onto the stairs. I took my tongue and licked in one big motion from the bottom of her pussy up to her ass crack. Her body contracted and she let out a loud hard moan.

I lifted her back to her feet and led her into the bedroom fondling her ass.

"You can watch for now," I said as I pushed her so she fell back onto the black-sheeted king size bed.

She lay there propped up on her elbows watching inquisitively with an eyebrow raised rather sexily. I sat on a chair and slowly pulled the trousers off my ankles throwing them near the door - same with the socks. I was sitting in a crisp white shirt with a black tie and my boxers sporting an unmistaken bulge. I started to slowly unbutton the shirt until it flayed open revealing the hair on my chest and my happy trail. She took her hand and started to masturbate herself.
"I said, you watch!" I said sternly.

She let out a sigh and instead propped her legs up on the bed exposing her delightful hole to me still wet through. I slowly pulled the waistband of my boxers down until my seven inch cock popped out over them - the thickest it had ever been easily now bordering on seven and a half inches thick. I saw a horny, devilish smile cross her face as her started to breathe faster biting her bottom lip again. I finished pulling the boxers off and threw them over to the other pile of clothes. I was sat there with my tie hanging, open shirt and an erect cock. I reached over to my left and pulled a drawer open and took out a bottle of oil. Ĺ

Slowly I popped the cap and let the liquid drop onto my erect cock rolling down the length of my hard, thick meat all the way down too my balls. I slowly started to rub the oil in jacking off slowly breathing deep and hard letting the occasional moan out all whilst looking straight at Rachel. She was looking straight at my cock nothing could take her attention away. I took my hand off and let it stand for a second.

"Come here!" I beckoned to her waving my finger over to my cock.

She sprung off the bed and slowly started walking towards me.

"Stop, on your knees, crawl to me!" I instructed.

Rachel got down on her hands and knees, started to crawl over to me with eyes fixated on my cock as her hips swung side to side. Her mouth was now inches away.

"Now you can get a better view"

I knew I was driving her crazy by the way she was gazing at it. I just began to stroke again right in front of her face some of the oil dropping onto her cheeks. She could hear my hand sliding around all over my head and length making squelching sounds. Then after five minutes of what must have been pure torment I gave her what she wanted.


"Well, I guess it's your turn now, suck it good, you naughty girl!"

Without any hesitation she took her tongue and took one big lick just she had in the university. Starting from the base of my cock, slowly up to the frenulum and then she reached the top opening her mouth wide and engulfing the head in her mouth. I was in ecstasy as she could tell by my hard moan. She sunk further down to about three inches.

I rubbed my hands into my hair on my chest. My cock felt great, I was diving farther into this warm sloppy abyss and I wanted to get even further. She began to twirl that tongue all over it spoiling it with attention as it flicked up every time she hit a sensitive spot of the back of the head. Then her lips touched my groin. She was at the base. She had taken all of me. She looked up at me with those eyes, winked then thrusted herself off gasping for air.

A large string of saliva swung down to her chest as she pulled back. Then she went to my balls rubbing her face in between them and my legs licking everywhere she could - tasting me in every place imaginable. She started to suck on my balls taking them into her mouth one by one sloshing around inside her. Then she massaged them with her hand while she bobbed up and down on my cock.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer if she kept up like this. So I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so her mouth was open. I stood still with her hair in my hand a saliva running down her chin and pulled her gently over the bed. She crawled on so her ass was in my face. I flipped her over in one movement and secured my arms around her legs pulling her pussy to my face. I could smell her sex.

"Beg for it," I said

"Please, please lick me Sir, please, I need it!" she exclaimed.

I started to lick her soft, smooth inner thighs and kiss around the edges.
"Please just lick it already, devour me!" she exclaimed one again

I pressed my mouth right again her soaked hole and danced my tongue around her clit as she rolled around in ecstasy moaning hard. About five minutes in she started to arch her back moaning harder and breathing faster. I knew she was about to cum. I sunk two of my fingers into her deep as I continued caressing her clit with my tongue. She jumped and I started to pump my hand furiously I and out of her. She wriggled and wriggled, "Oh my God, please, keep going, don't stop! DON'T STOP!!"

She grabbed onto the sheets hard everywhere she could. Then she grabbed the pillow and bit down hard letting out a loud muffled moan.

"Cum for me," I said as slapped her breast and pinched her nipple with my free hand.

She started to buckle my hands furiously pumping in and out.
"FUCK ME, OH GOD , OH, OHHHHH!"
Her legs started to shake uncontrollably as I pulled my fingers out of her. A large stream squirted out from her onto my face. Then she pulled her knees up towards her so she was in the foetal position on her back. She let out a big stream again that covered her stomach, chest and some slightly reached her mouth.

"Good girl!" I praised.

She rolled onto her side still in the foetal position with a big smile of her face. I crawled up to her and spooned her then whispered in her ear, "I'm not done yet"

Her ass cheeks at this point were spread wide as her knees were pulled up to her chest. I applied some oil to her rosebud and on my cock before she said

"Wait, you're pretty thick I don't know if I can taa--"

I pushed the head of my cock into her, it went in with some resistance but I was in.
"Oh shit!" She exclaimed, "That's good, but take it easy."
I continued to push in further now halfway in before she slapped my ass and told me to go slower. I eased off. But then she accepted me and with a final push, she took me whole.
"Oh my fucking God, you're ... just ... what are you waiting for, give it to me now!"
I started to pump out and in slow at first but she adjusted pressing back into me. Not before long, I went fast and hard hearing her cheeks slap against my balls. She moaned once again biting down into the pillow.

Doggy, now!" I commanded.

She jumped right up stuck her ass out and looked back at me with a yearning expression. I placed myself behind her and before pushing in I put my hand around her neck gently to assert dominance once again. With that I pressed all the way in and she tensed but all the while as I slowly fucked her I kept her looking me. Then I knew I was close to cumming. I grabbed her hair and pushed down in between her shoulders so she was face down In the pillow muffling all kinds of obscenity. I pumped with all my might in and out,balls deep with my oiled balls slapping against her in a fast rhythm.
"Don't move!" I yelled.
"Cum in me! Give me ... your cum ... I ... wanna ... feel ... it ... drip ... out ... my ass!" she replied in short sentences between breaths.

I pumped and pumped then with one large thrust buried my length balls deep into her with a large thud of my balls. They contracted and Irolled up her cheeks in towards me six times. Each time I squirted a large volume of thick cum deep into her ass. I pulled out dripping with sweat and sat back propping myself up with my arms.

She stayed in the same position but turned her head to look at me. She reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart so I could see her little brown rosebud. She started to tense her asshole I could see it close and open then eventually ropes of thick white cum started to pour out dripping down from her asshole to the bed.

"How's it look?" she inquired.

"Delicious," I replied.

We didn't bother cleaning up we just spooned together my cum still leaking out her ass. We both started to fall asleep. But just before we did, she looked back and whispered in my ear, "I have a friend who would like to join us."

With that she turned back and I could tell she grinned from the way her cheeks moved. I ran my fingers up and down her ass one more time before falling asleep.


"Sure," I replied just before I dozed off.

12