Coffee with the Other Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, as she spoke, Alice was very well aware that her panties were soaking with the juices of her arousal. The image of her almost revered elder sister, Debbie, splayed out, naked, on her carpet, with Lucas between her thighs, his black penis pistoning in and out of her, would not leave her mind's eye. And there was no question – Lucas's blackness made it even more erotic and exciting. She wondered if he, too, had been naked – but she didn't trust herself to ask Kate ......

Gradually, Alice became aware that Kate was saying something to her.

"Oh, sorry!" Alice apologised. "I – I ......"

"Something else on your mind?" Kate smiled, knowing very well what had been preoccupying her 'little' sister's thoughts. "I was asking – have you any exciting tales to tell, yet?"

"Oh, no," Alice replied, automatically. "No – nothing, really."

"So – you haven't lost your cherry yet, then?" enquired Kate.

"Oh – well, yes!" Alice was anxious to correct that impression.

"Oh – who got the honour, then?"

"My ski instructor at Innsbruck, as a matter of fact," Alice said, loftily, and Kate hooted in derision.

"Oh, Alice – what a bloody cliché – your ski instructor! Move on – who else have you had?"

"Nobody!" Alice snapped. "That was only a couple of months ago, and, anyway, he was very nice, and very – well, considerate."

"Oh, yes – I'm sorry." Kate was contrite. "It's just – so many girls shag ski instructors. I'm sure he was lovely – and it's better than a stand-up outside the Village Hall with one of the Grundy's! But – I doubt if it makes a very erotic tale."

"No," confessed Alice, "I suppose it was a bit 'textbook' – a few drinks 'après-ski', then up to my room, and that was more or less 'it', really."

"So – nothing really exciting up to now, then?"

"No, not really," replied Alice, then – "unless – there was that time with Amy, in Birmingham."

"What was that?" asked Kate, her eyes brightening with interest. "Amy – she's the Vicar's daughter, isn't she?"

"Yes," Alice confirmed.

"And she's black, isn't she?"

"Yes – well, sort of coffee-coloured – her mum was black, but Alan's white."

"So – did you and she have a 'thing' going?" Kate wanted to know, and Alice recoiled in horror.

"No! Well, maybe a little, but this isn't to do with that. No – it was when Amy and I were trying to – well, trying to help the poor and disadvantaged. We went into Birmingham one Saturday, to find homeless people and give them food and – and things."

Alice shuddered, as the memories of that day flooded back. It really had been much more Amy's idea than hers, and, as the afternoon had worn on, and the recipients of their generosity had turned out to be unfailingly unpleasant and foul-mouthed when they discovered that only food was on offer – and not money – Alice had begun to lose what little enthusiasm she had had at the start.

But Amy had remonstrated with her, asking her what she had expected – did she think they would all tug their forelocks and thank the Lady of the Manor – "most kindly, ma'am, I'm sure!" – and Alice had been shamed into one final foray, round the back of New Street Station. It was there they had met Alec – a Scotsman of indeterminate age, wearing a very long coat, and clearly under the influence of drink and, probably, drugs, as well.

Alec had suggested they come and visit some friends of his in a nearby squat. Alice had flatly refused, but Amy had argued that they should be prepared for this, if they were going to do any good at all. Then Amy said that this visit would probably be their last one, as they were running out of supplies, so Alice, against her better judgment, agreed.

The squat was a third-floor tenement flat, which smelt vile. There was no electric, or water, or any services, but it was still daylight. There were about a dozen people in there. They were probably all male, Alice thought, but it was hard to tell. There was no furniture, and all the people were on the bare floorboards, sitting or lying down. It was impossible to guess at their ages, but Alice thought they were mostly middle-aged – about forty or fifty – some, maybe, older.

Like Alec, they all seemed to be under the influence of something, and, at first, nobody appeared to be aware of their presence. Then Amy started to produce the tins and jars of food from her duffel-bag, and some of them sat up and took notice, but, when it became apparent that all the girls had was food, the litany of insult and obscenity started up again.

Then one voice said – "Never mind – she can give me a cuddle – the brown one!"

One or two of them laughed, but, suddenly, there was a bit of tension in the room ......

"I could feel it – it was almost as if I could touch it," Alice told Kate, her voice faltering a little, at the memory. "Suddenly, they were all more alert – sitting up and taking notice – and then one, or two, of them, staggered to their feet. It was different when we were walking round, and they were on the floor. The two who stood up were taller than we were – and there were more comments, now – comments about cuddles, and things – and then more of them started to try to get to their feet and I looked at Amy. She was scared, Kate, and we turned to the door, but Alec was standing in front of it, barring it."

"And then I felt a hand grab my elbow, and I heard Amy scream. A man put his arms round me, and tried to kiss me. I jerked my head away, but I couldn't break his grip on me, and then his hand started – touching my bottom – squeezing it, and trying to push under my jeans. I could see Amy struggling – there were two or three men holding her. They were holding her arms apart, and one of them was feeling her breasts. He had her anorak unzipped, and he was pulling the buttons on her shirt apart. I could see her bra – it seemed very white, against her dark skin."

"And then, someone pulled me away from the man who was holding me, and my hands were held behind my back and an old man in a dirty coat grabbed my jaw and forced his mouth on mine. Somebody – I don't know if it was him – pushed his hand between my legs and another one started to feel my – my breasts, too."

"And then Amy screamed again and I twisted my head to look and they had her bra undone and there were dirty hands all over her bare breasts – and then someone pushed my sweater up, and my t-shirt – and – and – then my bra and they started squeezing my breasts – and somebody licked one, and sucked it ......"

"And they were all laughing and whooping ..... Then I realised some of them had taken their penises out and were playing with them. They tried to make us touch them – put our fingers round them – but we wouldn't, and they were trying to pull my jeans down, but then Alec shouted that it was enough – that they should leave us alone, now, and let us go."

Alice stopped, and gave a long, shuddering sigh, to try to regain her composure, and then she carried on.

"And – and – they did. Gradually, they took their hands off us, and stood back – and we just ran through the open door, on to the stairs, and down them until we got to the ground. Then, we sorted our clothing and just ran as fast as we could to get away from that place."

"Wow – that was pretty scary," commented Kate. "I would guess you were quite lucky to get away with just that."

"Yes," agreed Alice. "Not that we thought so, at the time – but, after we'd had a chance to think it over, we realised it could have been much worse – although – well, I'm not sure how many of them would have been capable of – you know! – what with all the drink and drugs they'd had. I did notice that none of the penises I saw were – well, erect ......"

"It's a good little story, though," said Kate. "You'll have to tell Lukey."

"I will not!" Alice hotly denied. "I wouldn't dream of it! And you mustn't, either! Promise!"

Kate laughed at her sister's panic, and indignation.

"Oh, well – maybe not, then! At least – not while you're here!"

At that moment, the telephone rang. It was Lucas, calling to say he was on his way home, and would pick up the children on his way. The next two or three hours were pretty hectic, and "Auntie Alice" was kept very busy, playing with her niece and nephew, helping with their evening meal, and then reading the bedtime stories before quiet reigned, and the three adults sat down to have their dinner in relative peace.

.....................................................................................................................................

"Well, thank you, Kate – and Lucas," smiled Alice, facing her host and hostess as they sat together on the settee, opposite the armchair upon which Alice was reclining. "That was a superb dinner."

"Well, you are a lovely guest," responded Lucas, raising his glass, and flashing a reciprocal smile at his sister-in-law. "And I thank you, too, Kate – you are just what a hard-working journalist needs, to come home to."

He took a sip of wine and placed the glass on a low table. Then, he bent his head to kiss his wife.

Kate was wearing a tight white sweater and a chocolate-brown, tight, short skirt. Her legs were bare, and Alice had noticed that her sister didn't appear to be wearing a brassiere – but, she had the figure to get away with it. Even having turned 30, and after two children, Kate's bust, although large, was still firm enough to need very little support.

The indentations of her thick dark nipples, though, were clearly visible through the sweater and Alice was sure she wouldn't have dressed quite like that, had they been going out for dinner, rather than staying home, which they had all agreed was a good idea for Alice's first evening with them. However, with just her husband and her sister to see – why not?

Kate was responding enthusiastically to her husband's kiss, her hand snaking up behind his head, pulling his mouth down onto hers.

Alice smiled indulgently. It was sweet, she thought, to see them so happy together – and, clearly, still very physically attracted. She took another sip of her wine as she watched them. She tried to recall how many glasses she had had, and couldn't, but thought she had better ease up a little, or she wouldn't be fit for the full programme of activities planned for tomorrow.

Alice was aware of a little quiver of excitement in herself, as she contemplated the contrast of black and white in the charming little scene being acted out in front of her. She had never seen such an encounter in real life – or, she thought, on stage, screen, or anywhere else. The sight of her brother-in-law's black hand on Kate's pristine white sweater was arousing in itself, especially as his hand was only just under the unmistakeable swell of Kate's left breast!

Without thinking, Alice raised her glass to her lips again, as her mouth dried at the realisation that Lucas's hand was moving upwards, and, even before Alice had swallowed her wine, had closed firmly round Kate's breast and was caressing and squeezing it quite openly.

Alice was now hugely embarrassed. Surely they couldn't have forgotten she was here? Maybe this was their nightly habit, after dinner, and they had become so carried away that they had forgotten they had a guest.

Alice couldn't think what to do. She rejected the idea of a discreet cough – that seemed so silly! If she left the room quietly, would that offend them? After all, it wasn't as if they were doing anything really ......... , was it?

And the other thing was – Alice's own excitement was mounting. She could see Lucas playing with Kate's prominent nipple, rolling it between his finger and thumb – and she could hear Kate responding, softly sighing and murmuring – and Alice could feel her own nipples tighten, and some discomfort between her long slim thighs.

And then, suddenly, Lucas slipped his hand under Kate's sweater and it disappeared inside. As it did so, Kate sat up, easing her husband away momentarily, and, grasping the bottom hem of the sweater with both hands, swiftly pulled it up over her head and dropped it over the back of the settee.

Completely naked to the waist, her eyes heavy with desire, Kate Madikane pulled her husband's hands onto her heavy, firm, naked breasts and groaned – "Oh, Jesus, Lukey – give them a good going-over – squeeze them hard – oh, Christ, I want you ......"

To Alice, the sight of his coal-black shiny hands mauling her sister's milky-white tits was mind-boggling and there was nothing in her except the desire to watch this incredible scene unfolding before her eyes.

"Suck my nipple, Lukey," Kate was groaning. "You know what it does to me. I've been wet all afternoon – you should have heard what Ali and I were talking about – I was telling her some of my stories – you know what that does to me ......"

"Oh, yes," Lucas laughed. "You little tart – I bet you told her about the boys in the stable – holding you down – taking you, one by one – and you, wanting more and more ......"

Then he dropped his head and his mouth closed over Kate's left tit, and she gasped ecstatically as his tongue laved her erect nipple.

Alice's heart was thumping with excitement, but she knew she couldn't allow this to go on. She had to act – to leave – and, with a huge effort of will, she forced herself out of her chair and stood up.

"I – I – must go to my room," she stammered. "Please excuse me ......"

She had almost reached the door when she heard Kate's voice.

"Ali!"

Alice stopped, but didn't dare turn round.

"Look what I've got for you, little sister," Kate crooned, and, against all her better judgment, Alice turned her head.

Kate and Lucas were sitting, side by side, on the settee. Lucas had his arm round his wife's shoulders, one hand casually stroking her bare breast, while Kate had opened the fly of his jeans and her slim fingers were lightly curled round his erect penis.

Alice fought the temptation, but was powerless, her eyes riveted on the rigid length of ebony flesh thrusting through her sister's hand.

"You know you want it, Ali," whispered Kate. "Just imagine how it feels sliding into your tight cunt – imagine how good it'll be for Lukey, after me – I've had two kids – I'm not as tight as I was that afternoon in the stables ......"

At the mention of that day, Alice saw Lucas's cock give a little jerk, and Kate chuckled.

"Yes – Lukey likes to hear about that – and one or two others! Come on, Ali ......"

Alice shook her head, dumbly, but she could not tear her gaze away from the shiny black rod. A single drop of precum sat in the eye, glistening, and Alice had a sudden vision of her tongue gently licking it away, and she groaned ......

"Just come and touch it, Ali," Kate offered. "It's so hard – and straight – just a little touch – you may never get another chance."

Alice was hardly aware of walking back into the room, towards the settee, bending forward, reaching down, but it was Kate who sighed, as Alice's fingertips brushed against Lucas's throbbing erection – and Kate who removed her own fingers and gently closed Alice's around the sensitive shaft of her husband's cock. Now, it was Lucas's turn to let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure.

"Oh, Alice – that is so lovely – please – leave your hand there," he blurted out. "Ohhh – look at it – how lovely it looks ......"

Unbelieving, Alice looked down at her own slim white fingers, gently caressing the solid pillar of black flesh – it was a beautiful sight. As she stared down, Kate reached up and undid the top button of Alice's dress.

Alice gazed down at her, imploringly.

"No, Kate," she whispered. "Please – no!"

But she didn't move away, and Kate smiled up at her.

"It's all right, darling – you're very lovely. I want Lukey to see how lovely you are – please."

Her fingers worked expertly and, in seconds, the dress was unbuttoned and hanging open so that the two occupants of the settee were looking up at Alice's slim figure in her virginal white bra and panties.

"Didn't I tell you she was gorgeous, darling?" Kate breathed to her husband, and he nodded.

"She's stunning," he replied, then he looked up into Alice's face, and smiled. "You are utterly lovely, little sister – quite sensational!"

Alice blushed, and dropped her eyes.

Gently, Kate eased Alice's fingers away from Lucas, and stood up beside her sister. She slipped the dress off Alice's shoulders and it puddled to the carpet.

Meanwhile, Lucas, too, stood up and pulled off his tight white t-shirt and slipped his jeans down, followed by his boxer shorts.

The girls watched, admiring his deep hairless chest and firm athletic buttocks, but always – always – their eyes were dragged back to the rigid extrusion of his aggressive maleness, thrusting out from his washboard-flat belly.

Lucas, in his turn, gazed up at the two sisters. Alice – unfamiliar – the taller of the two – brunette, slim and shapely – standing shyly, in only her little white bra and panties, hands clasped demurely in front of her, eyelashes downcast. And Kate – her body so well-known to Lucas, but, still, along with her very fertile mind and imagination, capable of arousing him to a fever pitch of desire. Blonde – short hair – naked to the waist – chubby firm breasts – thick nipples, already erect – short brown skirt, under which, Lucas already knew, nothing covered her completely shaven pussy.

As Lucas watched them, Kate edged slightly behind her sister and a slight frown flitted over Alice's face, and her hands flew upwards, as she felt Kate's fingers at her bra-clasp.

"Hey!" Kate breathed in her ear. "Let Lukey see – he'll love your tits, Ali – just watch his face!"

And Alice felt the pressure ease as the catch gave, and she stared at her brother-in-law as Kate eased her straps slowly over her shoulders, then slid the flimsy garment down her arms. Alice saw Lucas's eyes widen in admiration as her shapely small tits, with their tiny raspberry nipples, were revealed, and her own vaginal juices increased their flow – at the same moment that Alice realised that Lucas's cock had also stiffened even more, in tribute to her newly-exposed breasts.

"You see?" she was dimly aware of Kate's voice in her ear.

"Yes," she whispered back, then, knowing how much it would please Kate, she went on, knowing that the die was now irrevocably cast – "do you mind if I fuck him, Kate? Can I have his cock – for a while? Please?"

She felt the pressure of her sister's full breasts in her back, as Kate hugged her – then Kate's hands slid downwards, her thumbs hooking in the waistband of Alice's panties, and easing them down her legs. Unlike her sister, the younger girl's light-brown bush was only lightly trimmed, and a smile lit up Lucas's face as it came into view.

Even before Alice's panties were down as far as her knees, Lucas reached forward and ran his fingers lightly through her pubic bush.

"Ah, you white girls," he breathed. "I love your soft hair."

And Alice gasped as he suddenly slid a finger between her vaginal lips, and withdrew it, shiny with her moisture, having momentarily just caressed the very tip of her ultra-sensitive clitoris with his thumb.

"Oh, Ali," came the persuasive voice in her ear, and she realised that her panties were on the floor and her sister was exerting a gentle pressure on her shoulders. "Oh, Ali," Kate went on. "Lie down – lie down on the rug, and spread your legs – spread your legs for Lukey ......"

And Alice sank gracefully to the floor, never taking her eyes off Lucas's distended manhood, thrusting upwards from its cushion of tough wiry coal-black pubic hair. As she descended, so he rose from his chair, and his heavy testicles were revealed, hanging down straight between his athletic thighs. From her position on the rug, his cock looked even larger to Alice and, although she had accommodated Klaus's thick penis without difficulty, she had a moment of uncertainty as she looked up in anticipation.