Coffee with the Other Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moses nodded, silently, and Kate stood up. They each took a step and Moses put his arms round Kate and kissed her – deeply, strongly, on the mouth. His right hand reached down her back and gripped her buttocks and he pulled the girl towards him, his hand squeezing her bottom cheeks, openly, in front of her husband, and the three silent watchers on the settee.

Lucas was looking, now, and his face was alight with excitement as he watched his wife in the arms of the older man.

Moses was much taller than Kate, and she was bent over backwards as he leant down to kiss her and pull her to him, but, far from resisting, Alice could see that she was returning the older man's kiss with interest, and even making little noises of pleasure – sounds which Alice had heard often on recent nights when it had been her husband's hands or mouth stimulating her. But this ......

Incredulously, Alice watched as Moses reached up Kate's back and skilfully unzipped the back of her short cornflower blue dress.

She couldn't contain herself.

"Lucas!" Alice exclaimed, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

Her brother-in-law looked over at her.

"It's OK, Ali," he said, quietly, with a little smile. "Kate and Moses are old – friends. And Moses is very important – to me – to my career. It is normal, here."

He shrugged, then added – "Usually, they go into the bedroom, but, tonight, Moses wants the boys ......" His voice trailed off, and he hunched his shoulders again. "It is a reward – for a story – they can watch – you know, black on white."

Kate's dress was lying on the carpet, and Moses had unclipped her lacy blue bra. He turned her round to face the settee, at the same time dexterously pulling her bra away and leaving her large firm breasts exposed. Moses had his hands on Kate's elbows, as if pinioning her arms to prevent her covering her bared tits, but, although her eyes were downcast, Kate, Alice could see, was making no attempt to obscure their view.

Alice recalled Kate's recounted 'adventure' with the stable-lads. She knew Kate would be turned on now, as she was, then. And, as Alice watched, she was aware that she, too, was experiencing a strong arousal. The men on either side of her were silent, and Alice didn't dare look at them, but their excitement was palpable as they sat, watching, engrossed.

Moses' hand pushed down Kate's softly rounded belly and, without hesitation, slid under the waistband of her panties. Kate drew in her breath, sharply, and her head jerked back against Moses, her eyes closed and her mouth open, as her breathing juddered uncertainly.

The watchers on the settee could see the back of Moses' hand moving against the thin blue satin of Kate's panties as he teased her clitoris, and they were torn between watching that and the girl's heaving, excited breasts. Moses was looking down Kate's writhing body, watching his hand as it played on her clit like a stringed instrument, his mouth gently kissing the hollow between her shoulder and her neck, his other hand teasing the thick rigid nipple of her left breast.

Then, he raised his head.

"Who's first?" he murmured – and it was Andile who jumped eagerly to his feet, closely followed by Nosimo.

A look of shock flitted over Lucas's face.

"What ...?" he murmured. Moses glanced at him.

"You don't mind." It wasn't a question. Lucas met his eye, and nodded.

Moses released Kate. Kate's eyes snapped open and, momentarily, Alice saw alarm mirrored in them, but then, as Andile gripped her shoulders and bent his head to kiss her mouth, her eyes clouded over again and she fastened her lips hungrily on the young reporter's. As she did so, the scruffy photographer took hold of her panties and pulled them down unceremoniously then, from behind her, pushed his hand up between Kate's thighs and cupped her exposed pussy.

Watching his two colleagues openly grope his naked wife, Lucas was making no attempt to conceal his arousal, his fingers stroking the obvious protrusion in his trousers, his mouth open, his breathing heavy.

"Is her sister ready?"

Moses spoke quietly, but with immense self-confidence, and authority. Alice's head snapped round to look at him. He was regarding Lucas, calmly, awaiting an answer to his question – and Lucas was looking over at Alice!

"No," she breathed, her mind reeling with shock and disbelief.

She could see her sister sitting on Andile's lap, facing away from him. His trousers were down at his ankles and his penis was thrust deep into Kate's wriggling body. His hands were fondling her tits and Nosimo was leaning over, stroking her exposed clitoris.

Lucas stood up and walked over towards the sofa Alice was sitting on. She started to stand up, but he reached her before she had risen fully and, putting his hands on her shoulders, he gently pushed her back down. Leaning over her, he murmured, softly – "Come on, Ali – you'll enjoy it – I promise you."

"No!" she protested, fiercely, tears sparking the backs of her eyelids. "He's nearly as old as my father – it's disgusting! Just let me out of here, and you can all have your fun with Kate!"

Her brother-in-law's brow darkened.

"I can always get the boys to help me get you ready – if you force me to it," he muttered, savagely. As he spoke, one of his hands dropped and squeezed Alice's left breast, hard enough to make her squeal with the pain. To her horror, she felt a distinct moistening between her thighs, as her mind flashed back to that afternoon in Birmingham, and the unwelcome thrill of her exposed tits being handled by a succession of hard, dirty male hands – and, sometimes, painfully squeezed, too.

His hand left her breast and skilfully dragged his trouser-zip down, and his erect penis was suddenly in front of her face as his hand fondled her breast again.

"Kate says Moses is thicker than me," he whispered, "and he can last longer ......"

The sight of his rigid black cock, and the repeated pressure of his thumb and forefinger teasing her erect nipple, was adversely affecting Alice's breathing, and her resolution. Scarcely aware of what she was doing, she raised her right hand and wrapped it round his pulsating shaft. Her eyes slid upwards and met Lucas's.

"Now your mouth," he instructed, and, obediently, Alice dipped her head and took his shiny black prick in between her lips. As they slid over his corona, Lucas closed his eyes in ecstasy and took a deep, shuddering breath and Alice gripped his hips and pulled him towards her, forcing his erection deep into her accommodating mouth. She laved her tongue round it, and he groaned with pleasure.

Alice's eyes were closed, so she was unsure whose fingers unzipped the back of her dress, then unclipped her bra. Hands were massaging her shoulders, gently easing the dress down her arms, but her entire concentration was on the throbbing length of hard flesh in her mouth, her tongue savouring its length, its thickness, its texture ......

And then, Lucas's hands were gently pushing Alice's head back until his penis slipped out, and, when she opened her eyes to protest at its unceremonious withdrawal, she saw that Moses was now standing naked in front of her.

For a man in his fifties, he was very fit – tall and slim, and not an ounce of spare flesh on his body. At first sight of his naked, erect penis, Alice thought that perhaps her sister had been a little unkind to her husband. Moses was not noticeably thicker than Lucas, but his cock was impressive enough to cause Alice to gasp a little in pleasurable anticipation.

The main difference was that Lucas's cock jutted upwards, like a javelin ready to be thrown, while Moses's erected more horizontally – and Moses's testicles looked much heavier.

Alice leaned forward, hand outstretched, but Moses shook his head, emphatically.

"Strip her, Lukey," he commanded. "Get her naked. I want to fuck her – side by side with her sister."

Alice could see that Kate was on her back on the rug in front of the television with Nosimo rutting frantically between her spread legs. Nosimo was naked. He was a fat little man, with a lot of tufty black hair on his body – especially on his back and shoulders – and Alice simultaneously shuddered and salivated at the prospect of having to open her own thighs for him.

Lucas had raised Alice from the sofa, and her dress and bra had dropped to the carpet.

"Stop!" ordered Moses, and Lucas stepped away, leaving Alice standing in only her panties. With an effort, she kept her hands at her sides as the older man keenly surveyed her flawless body. As he took in the sight of her perfectly-rounded breasts, peach-shaped bottom, and slim, shapely legs, his cock jerked up another notch and his testicles clearly tightened.

He looked at Alice, meeting her eye.

"Now – your panties." His voice was quiet, controlled. Alice was aware that everyone in the room was watching. Nosimo was still wedged between Kate's legs, but they had stopped moving as they watched the girl prepare to remove her last vestige of clothing – and Andile and Lucas, too, were now both naked, and both touching their genitals as they observed the scene being played out before them.

Alice took a deep breath, then bent over and slid her panties down over her hips and thighs, then, as quickly as possible, over her calves and feet, onto the carpet.

Then, self-consciously, she raised her eyes to the ceiling, lifted her hands behind her head, and thrust one hip forward provocatively – and posed!

But her pose lasted for no more than two seconds. Moses strode forward and, enveloping her in his arms, rapidly, but gently, lowered her to the rug, beside Kate and Nosimo. Nosimo was fucking Kate again, and Alice thrilled at the sight of his scruffy fat body pounding into her sister.

Moses pushed Alice down on her back and pulled her legs apart. For a second or two, he knelt between them, silently studying her pink, moist vagina in its nest of brown hair, then, with a smile, he leant forward and, with one unerring movement, thrust the entire length of his penis up into her body.

She gasped. Alice had never been 'taken' like this before. Her previous penetrations had occurred only after much foreplay.

Now, she realised, she liked this – much, much better. Instinctively, Alice wrapped her legs around Moses, locking her ankles and pulling him as deep inside her as she could, as she felt the first crashing wave of the strongest orgasm she had ever had.

And, Lucas slowly stroked his cock as he looked down on his wife and sister-in-law, legs spread wide, being pounded remorselessly by two large black penises. With Andile, he patiently awaited his turn – they would all enjoy a lot of white pussy tonight ......

And, somewhere deep inside her soul, Alice realised that her juvenile fumblings with Christopher Carter were never going to be the same again.

Oh, well – her mother would be pleased!