Coincidence or Other...

Story Info
Two white girls mature.
7.2k words
4.36
40.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and I met at work by pure chance. I was there on my third day in the billing section at a new company. The organization is large, so the lunch is spread out from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM to accommodate the employees.

A co-worker in my section invited me to lunch. After we had selected our food, cafeteria style, I followed Jean outdoors to sit in the warm spring air. We live in the upper Midwest, in a large metro area, with long cold winters so the warm spring sun was greatly appreciated.

I heard Jean say, "Hi Becky, how's the day going so far?"

Her reply was, "So far no hassles from the guys wanting to fuck me."

That word got my attention as we sat down and Jean went about introducing us.

Becky could have been a model so it was understandable the guys wanted to bed her.

As we ate our few calories, Becky and I both were shocked discovering we went to the same high school and lived within a block of each other in condominiums. She was a year ahead of me and because of the school having four thousand students we did not cross paths to my knowledge.

Becky invited me to go with her to a sand lot volleyball game in the neighborhood after work at a local pub, which I readily accepted. She indicated she would pick me up at my place at 5:45 PM.

When we arrived at the pub, it appeared everyone knew Becky and why not, with her looks She introduced me to all those that came to her to say hello.

Becky had a study boyfriend that was a night security guard at a local office complex. That did not stop the guys from asking Becky if she was ready to dump him or at least try them in the sack for comparison. Most of the guys winked me at me when introduced while saying, "Hope we can become better acquainted sometime soon."

I had a boyfriend for social occasions but not too serious about him. He took care of my needs nicely when the need was there. I was in no hurry to be tied down to a single guy at the time.

Becky pointed out the single guys and the married guys in case I decided to accept an invitation to date one.

What was also interesting were the two handsome black guys there that came up to say "hello" to Becky. She introduced them as Jim and Chuck. Chuck said, "Pleasure to meet you Amber; enjoy the games.

Chuck had a friendly grin showing his well maintained white teeth.

Dressed in shorts and a tank top it was easily seen that they took care of their frames.

After they were out of hearing range, Becky said, "Amber, I think those guys are gay. Neither one has ever asked if I would get in the sack with them. It is a cordial "hello" and then off they go. I have never seen them with a white girl other than dancing with them in the lounge after the games. They live in the condo opposite you on the back side."

We have very few black guys in the metro area because of the long cold winters. Seeing a white girl with a black guy gets the stares.

"How many years have you known them Becky?"

"About three summers they have been coming here. They are from Milwaukee, so they say. Both of them are IT type of guys. Oh by the way they also claim to be cousins."

"They sure are good looking, don't you think?"

"Yes Amber, they are."

We watched the games and then stayed for drinks later. The guys were always willing to buy. We would dance with them in exchange and listen to all the propositions.

Chuck and Jim would only ask us to dance when it was a dance with no body contact; that was interesting to me.

As the summer progressed I would go once a week with Becky to a game even though they had them every day except Saturday and Sunday. Many in the neighborhood would go to the pub on weekends for drinks and just to chill out. The few times that I went on weekends, it became apparent that Chuck and Jim did not appear.

November came and Becky and I decided to head to the mall to begin our holiday shopping.

We took a break and were enjoying our lattes when Chuck and Jim approached us. Becky invited them to join us. I was embarrassed because other people began to stare. Jim said, "Amber, we can move to another table if this is making you uncomfortable."

My reply was, "No please stay, I'd like get to know you guys better."

I turned crimson after I realized what I had said and the three others laughed.

Chuck said, "We know what you meant Amber but it did sound like an invitation."

"God guys I am so embarrassed."

"Relax and ask all those questions that you have been wondering about. We are in no hurry. Maybe we would like to get to know you better also. We did not chat much this summer, so ask away unless you are in a hurry."

Becky said, "Guys we are in no hurry. I would like to get to know you better also. You have been coming to the games for awhile and are acquainted with most of us but we do not know much about you either."

Jim then replied, "Let us start first and maybe a lot of your questions will be answered; okay."

I replied, "Sure, go for it."

"Chuck moved here first and I followed him a year later. That was 5 years ago. I'm 28 and Chuck is 30. We are cousins from Milwaukee and we work for a firm that services the metro area in IT technology.

"From time to time we come here to the mall to work for different stores and as a consequence we meet many people. That is how we met our girlfriends. They work here so we spend a lot of time here. We also enjoy the night clubs along the strip.

"Being our girlfriends are working when the games are on no one has seen them."

Chuck said, "We sure would like for you to meet them if you have time today. We can grab a meal when they finish work and then maybe hit a club or two for dancing; interested?"

Becky and I looked at each other, smiled and I heard, "I'm game Amber, how about you?"

I was not going to let Becky know I was scared but said, "Sure why not?"

We sat around for an hour chatting and then decided to do more shopping, meet the guys and their girlfriends later in one of the bars in the mall when the stores closed.

We found the bar easily and saw the guys at a table. I was shocked to see more mixed couples in the bar which made me relax a lot.

The guys ordered us drinks and two ladies approached the table as our drinks were being delivered. They appeared to be in their mid-twenties and were as beautiful as Becky.

The guys did the introductions and indicated Shelly sold cosmetics and Cassy was a hair stylist. Both were blond like Becky. Here in the metro area blonds probably are 70% of the population because of the Scandinavian ancestry. They were both under 125 pounds and at least five foot-six or more inches in height. Becky and I are five foot-seven. My hair is black and I have green eyes. Becky, Shelly and Cassy have blue colored eyes with Cassy having the darkest blue and Becky the lightest blue.

We chatted that get to know you stuff and then after a sandwich we danced. Dancing close to the guys made me wonder if Shelly supplied them with cologne or after shave. They smelled so nice.

We heard last call from the bar. We all exchanged phone numbers and e-mail info before the hugs and byes.

Becky and I commented on the way home neither guy asked us for a date even after we found out Cassy and Shelly were not their study. As a matter of fact the guys did not have study girls.

We did not meet as a group again until January. Cassy, Shelly, Becky and I chatted on the phone and did e-mail until we had that meet in early January at the mall. We stayed in touch by phone and e-mail and became very comfortable with each other.

Becky and I wondered why the guys had not called. One night in December in a four way phone hook up I asked Shelly why we did not hear from the guys. Her reply was, "It is because of the holidays and they are waiting until the New Year. Why are you interested?"

I died and did not know how I should answer. I then responded, "I assumed maybe they did not enjoy our company and maybe they thought we are typical white girls and stereo type them if they did call."

"On the contrary Amber, they enjoyed your company a lot and Becky's also. They have talked about Becky off and on when she makes a good save or score at the volleyball games."

It was soon after the first of the year when Cassy called me one night and out of the blue she said, "Remember that conversation we had about the guy's interest in you and Becky a few weeks back?"

"Yes Cassy why do you ask?"

"Well most girls say no to the guys when the guy asks for a date. Shelly and I ask girls about their interest in the guys and then we break the ice and tell the guys the girl in question does have an interest."

"Oh, I see."

"Mostly the guys walk the mall on weekends and they are good at spotting ladies that have a hint of interest. They have good photographic memories and when they see them again they will approach and say something like, 'We saw you here before. Do you shop her a lot?' That can make ice or melt it. About 50% of the girls melt. The guys invite them for coffee and that leads to further meets most of the time if you know what I mean."

Cassy continued, "I will make the assumption you and Becky have never dated a black guy. Am I right?"

"I do not know about Becky because we have not talked about it but you are right when it comes to me."

"They are the hottest and greatest Amber when it comes to sex. Once you have experienced it, it will be difficult not to stop thinking about it and always wanting to have a black guy make you feel good; believe me. Ever time you see a handsome hunk you will moisten your panties thinking of the bone they might have and how good it would feel if they were using it on you."

"When we were together that night and I met you and Shelly, you seemed to dance with both equally."

"Amber, we double date a lot and swap in bed a lot. The guys give us what we desire and we give them what they desire with no strings attached. "

"Oh, I see."

"If you are interested in a discreet date let me know and it can be arranged, okay hon?"

"God, Cassy you have me hot and embarrassed talking this way."

"Are you hot because you are interested?"

"I have never thought that much about sleeping with a black guy but listening to you has giving me goose bumps and a desire now."

"Look hon, believe me, you will see stars in color and they will have you cumming and cumming and begging them not to stop."

"Are you saying Cassy I need to date both the same night?"

"Oh no, no, hon. I'm sorry it came out that way, sorry."

"Can I think on it Cassy?"

"Sure hon."

"While your thinking I want you to think of another thing. Before I mention it to the guys, Shelly and I desire to sleep with you a night or two because once you have experienced the guys you may turn us down and we want to have fun with you at least once."

I hung up the phone and was shaking. What had I gotten myself into I asked myself.

I never did anything with my gender before but have to admit I have thought about it.

I called Becky and told her about the phone conversation. We talked for a long time on the subject of trying black guys. Near the end of our talking Becky said to me, "You know Amber, I have been wondering a lot about Chuck and Jim myself. I wonder where this could lead."

We chatted awhile longer and then decided to hit the bed. I was in bed a few hours when the phone rang. Caller ID indicated it was Becky. I answered and she said, "My God Amber, I just got off the phone with Shelly. We had the same conversation you and Cassy had. What is going on?"

"I don't know Becky but this is too much for me. Did you hang up on Shelly like I did Cassy?"

"No Amber, because the call did not upset me after having chatted with you earlier."

"Did she mentioned wanting to sleep before telling the guys that we might have an interest in the guys?"

"Yes she did. What should we do?"

"God Becky, let's talk about it this weekend or some night after work. This is crazy."

"I can handle that suggestion. Let's try to get some sleep."

"Okay Becky. See you in a few hours."

We both showed up at work looking like we had a horrific hangover.

We decided to go out that evening to chat about the phone conversation and what our replies would be.

I was startled when Becky asked, "Have you ever had sex with our gender?"

I knew my face reddened but gathered courage and said, "No but have thought about it; have you?"

"Yes in high school until I discovered what guys have and can do with it."

I laughed and said, "You inviting me to that sandlot volleyball sure has opened new possibilities."

Becky said, "Well I think it was the encounter at the mall where we decided to meet the guys and their lady friends."

"Yeah that was more the turning point."

We both looked at each other and I said, "Becky can we get better acquainted so I will not be so uncomfortable if I take Cassy up on her suggestion?"

"Sure Amber, I have had the desire since meeting you but have been afraid to hint since we are friends. Maybe we will become closer friends."

"God Becky, my heart is pounding in my chest."

"I know Amber, I can hear it. Are you busy this weekend? If not let's get better acquainted?"

"I'd like that Becky."

That evening after arriving home, I sent an e-mail to Cassy and told her I was interested in her proposition and would get back to her in a week or so.

The phone rang thirty minutes later and it was Cassy. We talked for a long time and by the end of the conversation I was looking forward to us getting better acquainted.

Becky introduced me to same gender sex and it was better than I had ever imagined it might be and was more looking forward to my encounter with Cassy.

Cassy and I planned a weekend and we spend Friday night exploring each other. Saturday Cassy asked me if I would be comfortable with Shelly joining us Saturday night along with Becky because Becky had spent Friday night with Shelly. I knew Becky was going to do that but the request caught me off guard. Before thinking much I said, "Sure Cassy."

Cassy immediately called Shelly and we were a foursome by Saturday afternoon. We swapped and continued our activities until early Sunday morning at which time we were exhausted.

Going out the door in the afternoon we heard, "Hey let's do it again next weekend if you are free."

My response was, "If I can gather the strength it's a deal" and Becky's was, "I'm for it."

Mid-week I received an e-mail from Shelly reading, "Guys want to double date us all next Saturday. If interested wear a leather mini-skirt, no bra, and a top that is easily opened for anyone desiring to get frisky and wants to play or suck those lovely glands.

Never in my life had I ever experienced the feelings that were going on in my vagina and clit with nipples getting rock hard.

I was getting warmer by the minute and was then interrupted by the phone. It was Becky and she asked me if I had read my mail and was I experiencing anything unusual.

I told her what was happening and we agreed to make ourselves feel good showing each other our privates using the video camera on our computers. I said, "Give me a few minutes to get a towel a toy and set up."

When I returned I booted the computer and logged on to Skype. I was then staring at swollen pussy lips, glistening already with her love juices. Her moans were soft. I spread the towel, lifted my legs up on the desk, inserted my toy and began to make myself feel good. I heard, "God Amber, I wish I was there to eat you like we did each other a few days ago. You look delicious spread like that."

"Me to Becky; I have never thought about doing this and letting someone watch. This is hot. I am glad we got intimate earlier."

Needless to say, watching each other, and using voice on the computers was exhilarating. The juices flowed like a dam had broken. Our moans, groans, the glistening of the lips and the wet spots on the towels we were sitting on kept expanding in size.

"God Amber, watching you fuck yourself with that dildo is hot. I wish now I had gotten mine."

All I could respond with was, "Mmmmm, ohoooo god I'm close."

Our clits seemed to be expanding more as blood filled them as we were building to the goal we desired to reach.

It hit us both at the same time. The orgasm was so much more intense knowing the pleasure the other was relishing by each of us watching the other in real time.

After we caught our breath we agreed to go on the dates and Becky was going to answer back to Shelly and Cassy.

Friday night another mail appeared which read, "Go to the old warehouse district on -------- and look for a building that has a small awning at the entrance. A small brass plaque will read, 'Rider's Club, Members only.' There is valet parking, use it. Go inside and wait in the room indicating guest waiting area. Check your coats and we will meet you there at seven. There is a good chance we might even be there before seven. Any questions call us."

Becky picked me up to go to the club.

I wore a white leather mini-skirt and Becky's was red.

I chose to wear black patent leather three inch heel shoes and Becky's choice was white but with four inch heel.

I opted for a long sleeve, low bow tie silk blouse, black in color and Becky opted for a long sleeve white blouse but buttoned in front making sure a lot of the buttons were not engaged. Because of the silk, the cut and no bra, the nipples were obvious on both of us.

When we made it to the guest area, the gang was there and whistled when we checked our coats.

My heart was already pounding in my chest and we had just arrived. Knowing that the guys knew we did not have panties on added to the tension and even caused me to feel moist.

We did the hugs and cheek kisses and heard, "We have reservations for dinner and then we can go up a level later for after-dinner drinks and dancing," from Shelly.

Cassy then said, "Becky, Amber, I'd like to pin this yellow flower on the blouse to indicate to the members this is your first time as guests. It signals the guys and gals that they must ask permission of your escorts to ask you for a dance or to purchase you a drink. It is a nice way to protect you from an onslaught of people asking favors of a first timer."

Chuck placed his arm around my waist and Jim did the same to Becky's after the girls placed the flowers on us.

Both guys are near six foot and shaved head. They appear to be in the one hundred eighty to ninety pounds. Both were dressed in long sleeve white silk shirts and half buttoned with lots of gold chains hanging from the neck with black silk trousers. What was unique to me was the white soaks and black loafers.

Jim led the way with Chuck and me following. Chuck leaned into me and whispered, "Damn babe you sure are hot looking tonight. I'm going to have troubles keeping the wolves away later when we go dancing."

As we walked into the club it became obvious it was a sports bar. I noticed the guys got winks from the guys that looked us over. I imagine the wink meant good catch to the guys.

Most of the black guy's dates were blond, blue eyed model type blonds. I was shocked at the number. The girls that were black were also model quality. There were some white girls that had brown or black hair. I noticed one red-headed girl. All the girls appeared to be over five foot five and most were in the five foot seven range for height. It was unique to see all of the females in leather mini skirts; some were very short. Becky's and mine were mid-calf and not that tight fitting. Looking around I saw many tight fitting skirts of all colors and a few wearing plaid which made them look like teenagers.

We continued to follow Jim and walked through double doors which opened into a formal dinning area, with white table cloths, black cloth napkins and waiters in tuxes.

12