Coincidence or Other...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tables were sandwich between leather benches which seated three people per bench so a party of six could be at a table. They also had tables that appeared to be larger but the majority were the six persons. There were a few four persons table.

The woodwork was dark and the leather seats were black.

The tables had candles, and the lighting was dim to make it very romantic.

Shelly slid in on one side followed by Becky and then Chuck which surprised me.

Cassy slide in then Jim motioned for me to slide in with him following.

Chuck then said, "Welcome ladies and we hope there will be many more gatherings here at the club where you can let your hair down in a discreet and private environment. There will be some champagne coming soon. If you desire something other, we can order it."

I indicated champagne is fine and Becky did the same.

Over the meal and drinks we talked about all that getting comfortable getting to know you stuff again.

The meal was one of those longtime-drawn out one with awesome food. Everyone tasted the others orders because they all smelled and looked delicious.

I nearly died at the end of the meal while waiting for dessert when Shelly said, "You guys are going to love the juices from Becky and Amber. Cassy and I had the opportunity before you guys hog them for yourselves or your friends." Those words, "Your friends," really had me worried. I was too scared to ask anything and looking at Becky she was white as a ghost.

We heard Jim say, "Come on Shelly, you scared the ladies to death with that comment. Or did you do it on purpose to get them to consider joining your harem of pussy lovers?"

"I'm sorry Jim, you know me and champagne don't mix well and things do slip out."

Chuck then said, "Ladies ignore her remark. You can come here with us as guest as long as you would like and be welcome. You can also become members and come alone or with your invited guest. What Shelly should have said was that all members are my friends and all the guys will be hitting on you as well as some ladies as soon as you become a member. As a member you do open yourself to the hassle but if you come as guest for awhile and tell the guys you have no interest in them, then when you become a member the impositions will be reduced and you will be free to initiate asking for dates."

Chucks explanation helped to settle me down but what was yet to come?

We heard Jim then say, "Girls take Becky and Amber on a tour and answer their questions. Meet you in the lounge then."

As we entered the sports bar upon leaving the formal restaurant we headed to an escalator to go up. I did not see it earlier because my back was toward it.

Reaching the top we were greeted with, "Welcome Ladies" by two burly looking guys that certainly were bouncers. They held the door open to the lounge for us and there was a cocktail waitress, topless with a very short pleated min-skirt that said, "Welcome, may I escort you to a table. I'm Jennifer and will be your waitress."

Shelly responded with, "We will be back shortly after touring the ladies. You can set something up for Chuck S. and Jim B. in the mean time."

"Be happy to Shelly. See you shortly."

The lounge had a dance floor brightly lit at the far end in front of a wet bar. Along the walls were private booths with leather sofas in white, red, black and pink colors. They varied in occupancy capacity so as there could be two, four, six or eight people in a booth. Cassy explained larger groups used facilities on the floor above us.

Between the booths and the dance area the space was occupied with wooden tables and chairs from two seats to six seats per table to accommodate different groups. Each table had flickering candles to give erotic lighting to the dimly lit room except the dance floor area which was had spot lights focusing downward from the ceiling.

The room just gave a feeling of warm intimacy feeling more than a disco environment. After viewing the next floor this lounge was obviously designed to be the warm up warm.

We excited the lounge and went up to another floor. As we step off the escalator we saw a long hall as in a hotel with doors along each wall as one looked down. My heart jump knowing these would be rooms for intimate times.

The girls were explaining the different size rooms, the décor etc. The largest room had 4 king size beds and two large Jacuzzis. All the room had Jacuzzis and mirrored wall and ceiling.

As we neared the end of the hall we made a left turn and there were more rooms. We then made another left and more rooms and the guys.

It appeared that the time we were on the floor a third of the rooms were occupied being the doors were close with a lit sign, Do Not Disturb.

Jim approach me and pulled me into a room saying, "This is my favorite" as he stood behind me with his right hand cupping my left breast and his left hand sliding into my blouse to cup the right breast. I inhaled from the shock, the warm hands and the blood rushing to my play area.

Jim pointed to the black satin sheets on a heart shape bed saying, "Girls are so hot looking on that black." The bed was a queen size with white heart shaped pillows.

As I began to recover I heard, "Let's go to the lounge and have a drink."

All I could do was nod my head in agreement and mumble okay.

We met Becky coming out of a room with Chuck. Shelly and Cassy had disappeared. I looked at Becky and we both rolled our eyes. I must have been flushed as she was.

Jim and I followed Becky and Chuck back to the lounge going down the escalator.

Jennifer saw us coming and mentioned to the guys the champagne would be delivered to the booth.

Chuck and Becky sat on the sofa and Jim and I followed. I sat next to Becky which had the guys sitting on the black leather sofa on the ends.

Jennifer appeared and poured champagne and set the glasses on the coffee table in front of us. I did notice some drawers in the lower part of the coffee table as I set my glass down after the first sip. It crossed my mind wondering what they contained. She then closed drapes to make our booth private after asking if she could do or get anything else for us.

Closing the drapes by Jennifer signaled to me the guys and maybe even the girls were going to become fresh with us.

Chuck said, "Relax and let your hair down. What do you guys think of the club so far?"

I responded with, "I'm shocked that this club exists in the metro area."

Jim said, "That's because you have not been circulating with the right kind of people that can expand your experiences."

I felt my body warming and a feeling of blissfulness coming over me soon after the sip of champagne. The thought of being drugged crossed my mind but I had no resistance to it.

Jim turned to me and asked, "What are your feelings on my favorite room?"

"It looks like with the right guy it could be a lot of fun."

"Am I the right guy?"

"I don't know you that well yet Jim to give you a definitive yes or no. Both you and Chuck appear to be guys that might qualify."

"Let's see if this helps you to make up your mind," as he leaned in to place his lips on mine and slid a hand up my thigh and went about inserting his middle finger into my wet pussy, causing me to arch and moan into his mouth.

He did not break the kiss as he began to finger fuck me, finding the G-spot and grinding his thumb onto my hard clit. It only took minutes for me to orgasm as my juices showered his hands and my moans going into his mouth as his tongue was searching all the corners and crevices of my mouth. It was the best finger fucking I ever had. My body kept trembling causing mini orgasms to continue as I fucked myself on his finger.

He broke the hold and kiss but did not withdraw his finger from my pussy. He let me know it was there with soft moves.

When I recovered some I said, "Wow Jim, you have my attention. If you keep that fingering up I'm going to ohooooooo," as another orgasm surged through me.

I heard, "Ready Jim?"

I then heard, "Yes."

The lights in the booth dimmed and I could see a bed being lowered from the wall. My heart went beating hard as the thought of being fuck there in that booth flashed in my brain with Cassy and Shelly watching. Was I going to have my first group sex experience along with my first black cock experience went flashing through my brain.

The girls quickly removed the glasses so the bed would not break them.

I didn't care at that point if the whole world saw me getting fuck. I was in Bliss Ville and my pussy desired to be filled with a black bone.

Jim whispered into my ear, "Lay back Amber so I can lap up those juices you made. Feel free to take off your skirt if you want. Just lift your hips up and I will slip them down when you are on your back."

I did as Jim suggest. As I scooted from the bench seat I looked in the direction of Becky whose mouth was covered by Chuck and saw her body trembling as mine had done and heard moans trying to emit from her mouth.

As I crawled onto the bed, I undid the zipper in the back of my skirt. At the same time I glanced at Cassy and Shelly and saw them making out as I slid my skirt down over my butt cheeks as I was turning onto my back. As I lifted my hips to slide them off, Jim reached for it and pulled it off.

He then placed the feet on the bed so my knees were bent. He reached around my thigh, used his fingers to spread and open my swollen pussy lips and lowered his mouth to the honey generator. He used long laps of his tongue to cover the area from the dark hole to above the clit and then inserted his long tongue deep into my pussy to swirl it around on the walls.

I began to sail as I grabbed my breasts and mauled at them, tossing my head from side to side and attempting to keep the moans to a minimum. My hips bucked to get faster movement. I reach the point of no return and creamed for Jim.

Jim then began to finger fuck me, slowly with one finger then two. Jim then sucked the clit into his mouth and fast flicked at it. It was as hard as a beach pebble. I groaned as anther orgasm consumed me and my brain was telling me to get fucked with Jim's cock.

"Oh god yes Jim, please don't stop I'm going to come again. Oh yeah, just like that Jim. Suck harder, oh I'm ohooooo." My body convulsed unleashing copious amounts of love juice for Jim to drink. The odors in the booth were intoxicating as I was gasping for air.

Jim pulled his face from between my legs and I shouted, "No I need more."

"Shhhhhh babe I have something better for that need."

Jim crawled on top of me, placed his mouth on mine and began to slide his cock into my steaming, dripping pussy. I know my eyes widened as it was waking up nerves that I never knew existed as it made its way deeper and deeper into the hot cavern.

His sexy smelling cologne was driving me wilder for him to be deep in me. I wanted to be joined as tightly as possible to the Adonis body fucking me.

"Oh God Jim, I want it. I need it. Fuck me but easy at first; Oh my god, nothing that big has ever visited me there, god, Ohooo, Ohoo."

Feelings that I never experienced before were consuming me. Jim placed a pillow over my mouth after lifting and whispering, "Scream into the pillow Amber."

On each shove in of his cock I would go, "Ohoooooooo," as my whole pussy was waking up more and more to the black intruder as it stimulated the nerves that had never been touched before. Soon I was going, "Ohooo," on the in and "Ohoo," on the out has his pace picked up.

The first orgasm hit and all I saw was stars in color as my body convulsed like it never had before and covered in sweat.

After I was calming down Jim went to fast fucking me. I threw my legs around his waist, locked the ankles and pulled him into me as deep as possible as I locked my arms around his head, placed my forehead on his, and tried to keep up with his thrusting.

I felt his bone getter harder and harder. I knew my pussy would soon be bathed in love juice from my black lover. I do not know where I went but the orgasm came from out of this world as Jim stiffened as he deposited his baby making cream deep in me.

My convulsing body kept fucking his cock to drain him as he remained motionless as he flexed and flexed his cock delivering copious amounts of semen.

I was gasping for air as Jim pulled out. I opened my yes and mouth to yell "NO," and saw a dark silhouette figure lowering itself to me. I relaxed knowing it was not over and closed my eyes.

I then heard, "Jim made his deposit now I will make mine, Amber."

I opened my eyes in shock knowing it was Chuck from the voice as his cock was snaking its way deeper into my already semen filled pussy.

I heard Becky scream, "Yes Jim, oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me."

Chuck had me building fast because I was still up after Jim withdrew. I threw my legs around him like I did Jim and did not have the strength to do more. He took me through three orgasms and then said, "Your pussy sure loves black meat. It is clasping and squeezing the hell out of my cock to get more. God babe I can not old out any longer." Chuck stiffened to make a delivery which caused him to put a pillow over my mouth as Jim had done before. I opened it to scream. I did notice Chuck was hairless as his balls hit my butt. My pussy was making the squishy noises and we were so wet that you could hear our bellies slapping together as we fucked.

He collapsed on top of me and we were both saturated in sweat.

I then heard, "Would you like to eat Becky now and let her eat you."

I pushed on Chuck's chest and said, "That is gross, Chuck."

"Well how about Cassy or Shelly then?"

"Are they into that?"

"Yes and love it. Look, scoot next to Becky, insert a finger into her pussy, pull it out, smell it then taste it. Let her do the same to you. Then if neither of you gross out, French kiss each other. It will be a real turn on, believe me."

"I'm grossed out thinking about it."

"Well you have been eating Becky, Cassy and Shelly and sucked their juices. Are you sure you were not having a pussy cocktail when eating Cassy or Shelly? Maybe there was a guy's love juice mixed in. They love doing that knowing that the receiver was not aware of it."

I inhaled and it dawned on me what he said was true.

"Is Jim asking the same thing of Becky?"

"Yes he is, Amber.

"Okay I will if she will."

"Jim, this one is game for it; how about Becky?"

"She is thinking on it. Oh, she just said it was okay."

"Okay ladies scoot towards each other and experience something new."

Becky and I did that. I said, "Becky I'm scared, are you?"

"Yeah but let's get it over with."

I moved my hand to her pussy and felt hers on mine with a finger slipping in. I was so sensitive from the guys fucking I moaned as I took a deep breath. I leaned down to French kiss Becky while finger fucking her while I collect the cocktail mix as the guys suggested.

"Ready I asked?"

I heard, "Scared but yes."

I did as the Chuck had suggested and reeled with the impact of the cocktail odor.

We then heard, "Taste the mix girls."

I held my nose as I inserted the cum covered finger into my mouth then breathed. It was different tasting but not revolting. The thought of that some of it came from the guys cock made it a little bit repugnant but I did not vomit.

We heard, "Okay girls French kiss."

Becky lifted and placed her mouth on mine. When the tongues made contact I reached for the back of her head and held her tight while our tongues dueled.

We then heard, "How about doing a sixty-nine for us?"

I said, "God are you trying to make us sluts?"

"No, we just want you to enjoy the pleasure of real intimacy. It will bring you two closer to each other where nothing will be taboo; ask Shelly and Cassy."

I heard from Becky, "I am already on top, let me turn. We have done this a lot so not much different other than the cocktail."

We did as we did in the past. As she lowered her shaven pussy to my mouth, I became tense knowing soon a cocktail would drain from her love hole into my mouth and I was hoping I would not gag. I was hoping her tongue would not make my clit rawer at the same time.

We soon released more of our own honey because of the stimulation our tongues were giving us as they flick clits.

When we recovered Chuck said, "There are robs here if you want to put them on and use a room upstairs or we can sleep here and get freshened up in the morning or sleep in a room upstairs."

Becky asked, "What about the people? They will see us."

Jim said, "Becky it is three in the morning. They are either gone or upstairs fucking or enjoying themselves."

I said, "Oh," and then "I'd prefer to just catch some sleep here if you guys can find covers."

Jim said, "In the drawers in the coffee table are sheets. If it is okay with you girls we will spoon you to keep you warm while we all sleep."

I did not know what spoon meant but said, "Okay."

Becky said, "Sounds good to me."

The guys retrieved the covers and Jim asked me to roll onto my side. I was looking at Becky in the dim light. Jim got behind me, reached over with a hand to cup a breast and then I heard, "Lift your leg Amber so Mr. Bones can stay warm in your toy box."

I did as he requested.

Chuck was doing the same to Becky as her face contorted as he slipped his bone into her.

I heard, "Good night babe and thanks for giving us a great evening."

Becky and I had many more encounters with Chuck, Jim, Cassy, Shelly and their friends. Since meeting them and after that first night in bed with them, I'd be willing to bet that a gallon or more of baby making juices have leaked from me over the last eight months. I need to use liners constantly because of my constant arousal when thinking of a black bone in me which is most of the time. Becky tells me it is the same with her.

12